How I Became a Sex Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing in and buckling up, I turned to him and said; "So, we're in a relationship?"

"I'd like to be, yes. Why, don't want me as your boyfriend?" He said as he pulled out of his driveway.

"No. I'm just saying, I would understand and all." I said shyly.

"Understand what?" He faced me and said.

"If you didn't want people to know, I mean I am 18, and you're 23."

"So? You're legal, if you weren't, we'd be waiting till you were. But your age, or who you are doesn't matter to me. You're my girlfriend, and I don't care who knows. Tell everyone, or no one. But everyone I know will know, so sooner or later, everyone you know will know. " He reassured me.

We drove to a restaurant, and went in. "How does a nice quiet table suit you? Normally I prefer to sit at the bar, you can watch the sushi being made. It's really an art. One day we will have to sit there so you can see. But tonight, I believe all I want to look at is you." We took our seats, and made our drink orders. He pretty much ordered all the sushi, as I had never had it before. But told me I could order anything else off the menu as well. So I ordered a Hibachi Chicken with wild rice. That I knew I liked! But I soon found out that I enjoyed everything he had me try, and in most cases ate more of. The entire time he would hold my hand, rub my leg with his under the table, and stare contently into my eyes. We finished our meal talking of everything, and getting to know one another on a more intimate level.

"So what should I say, or do if I want to play when we're not?" I asked coyly.

"Green, or show me that you aren't wearing panties." He said.

To be continued, maybe.

12