How I Became a Slut

Story Info
A shy girl discoveres her slutty nature.
1.7k words
4.28
77.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilbd2001
gilbd2001
21 Followers

I've always considered myself to be rather shy. Never trying to stand out or put myself in the center of attention. I can always blame my parents for that. They were strict with me, as they were also with themselves. Never showing affection in front of the children, and never letting us be free with our feelings. Everything had to be "the proper way" and I guess this mentality had stayed with me as I grew up.

When I had a boyfriend, I never liked to kiss or hold hands in public, and of course not in front of my parents, or his. I don't think he had ever seen me naked. We would have sex in the dark, and I only took my pajamas under the blanket. My first boyfriend once said to me something about wanting to see me naked, I was so shocked and replied "what do you think I am!".

Well, I guess you don't really know what's in you, until you get to test yourself.

It has been a few weeks that Rob and I have been dating, he was very cute, and even though he was only my second, I thought he was very sexy. We only had sex one time (as I said, I was shy), but that time had surprised me in more than one way. When we got to bed, my cute Rob had changed his skin. He was very rough, even somewhat aggressive, something I didn't see in him before, nor in my other boyfriends. He was actually ordering me what to do:

"get down"

"show me your cunt"

"suck my dick"

he was completely in control over me. But my bigger surprised was how much I liked it. Being under his control was something I didn't experience until then, and it made me feel more free with myself in bed. And so, I waited eagerly to our next date.

We where on our way back from the movies. Rob was his usual sweet self, and I waited to get home, and see if what we had the last time would be again as good as it was. On our way, Rob tried to kiss me but there were people around us, and I was too shy. He seemed dissapointed, but kept quiet. But then, we passed in a rather dark side street, and when he bent to kiss me again, I had no excuse. So, we started kissing and Rob was making out with me, touching my body in all the right ways, making me so hot, remembering our first sex. We were alone in the street, and I could almost forget where we are, and let Rob get on with it. And he did...

Rob reached his hand and grabbed my ass, and as he did, he lifted my dress letting one half of my ass stick out. I was going to say something to him,

"someone might see"

but I didn't want to break the moment, and kept quiet. My only fear was that someone might pass there and see me like that. Even in the beach I didn't like so much this feeling of exposure. Of course, while I was thinking about this, someone did pass, a couple actually. "What a slut" I thought I heard the girl say. But instead of feeling bad and trying to hide, I arched my back, letting my exposed ass stick out more. From where this reaction came, I don't know. I just thought that I actually liked being a slut. This was a new feeling to me, and I could feel my excitement building up.

Rob had to feel that, because he reached his other hand, and lifted my dress completely. The couple was giggling, as they walked away. I was relived, seeing them go, but actually waited to see if anyone else will pass by. By now, Rob had his hands inside my panties, pulling them down, and I could feel the cool air in my exposed skin. My hands got busy too, and I felt his cock hardening in my hand. Rob pulled down my panties, and they slipped down to my ankles. I was completely hot, and didn't mind that anymore. In fact, this added a new spice to my excitement. Rob was in control, and I liked it.

"Take out my cock"

he whispered to me. and I started stroking him, while his hands where opening my ass, and a finger slid towards my cunt.

"I guess I am a slut" I thought to my self, "Never knew I had that in me".

"Start sucking"

was Rob's next order, and by now I didn't mind at all that we were in the street, that people might pass by and see us. I wanted to please Rob, to be his slut, so I got on my knees. Rob's dick was in my hand, in front of me. It was hard and big. I opened my mouth, and took it inside. Sucking cock was something I liked. Not only with Rob. But I could never admit to that, fearing what my boyfriend will think of me. But now I was Rob's slut, and this slut liked to suck cock. Three guys passed on the other side of the street.

"Go girl"

they cried, and this actually made me suck Rob's dick harder. I wanted them to see what a slut I am, and make them jealous of Rob, wishing it was their cock in my mouth. This thought made me so horny, and I could feel the juices dripping from my bare cunt and on my thighs. I was becoming the slut Rob wanted me to be. His hand was on my head, controlling my rhythm, pushing my face almost gagging me with his dick. I tried to keep up with him, and could almost feel his balls bouncing against my lips. The guys stayed a while to watch, and I made sure they got their show. Then they left. My only though was that tonight they will be masturbating themselves with my image in their mind. I wish all the guys in the world would jerk off over my image.

What I wanted now was for Rob to fuck me. I needed his dick to fill me, even there in the open. I was feeling so dirty and so horny, that I didn't mind. As a matter of fact I liked that thought. We were on a stage, and the entire world was watching me, the slut. I left one hand from Rob's dick, and slid it to my bare pussy, rubbing myself deep, and waiting for the dick in my mouth to fill the space between my legs.

"I will fuck you now"

said Rob, and, not waiting for my eager answer, pulled me up, and pushed me against the wall. I was still rubbing my clit, as he spread my legs and pushed inside me. This was so good, and my orgasm came that moment.

"Fuck me"

I cried to Rob, and he did, hard and strong, deep in my wet, eager pussy. The only thing missing now was an audience, to see me getting fucked. By now, I was waiting for somebody to pass by and watch me. Sure enough, another couple came across the street. They were definitely shocked from us, looking and not knowing what to say. I wanted to make sure they will look, and pushed my self harder towards Rob's dick. I had to make sure they will get their show.

"What happened to me?" I thought. I guess I always had it in me, and just needed a guy like Rob to take out my inner slut, and put her on the stage. This was definitely my show.

My dress was now torn open, and my breasts hanging out. They were actually quiet big, and always in the past made me embarrassed when they were bouncing. But now I liked it, and their bounce increased my sensation of Rob's pounding behind me. His rhythm got faster, and his grab on my ass stronger. With his other hand he was pulling me by the hair, thrusting his meaty cock deep in me, as finally he was shooting his hot load, making me cum again.

I was all shaking of excitement. My panties were gone in the dark, my dress was torn, my bra was lying on the ground, and no way I would have put it on back, and so my breasts were all exposed, as a car passed by. I pulled my arms back, to make my tits stick out. the honk of the car assured me they didn't miss my little show. Rob was looking at me, satisfied. His plot was working, I guess, and he liked what he saw in me. I was happy to satisfy him. Letting him lead the way made me free to do whatever it was I never dared to do.

We walked to my home, and I tried to hold my dress closed, but my tits kept bouncing. People were looking at me as Rob fondled them giving them a peek here and there. In the beginning I felt very embarrassed by that, but after a few minutes I got into it and played along with Rob. A man came behind us, and I lifted my dress to give him a view of my ass, and the cum dripping on my legs, then a couple passed in front of us, and I casually dropped my hands letting my torn dress to open, and my tits to hang out. What a rush.

I could go on like this all night, but we got to my place. And all this excitement made me hot again, and I wanted Rob to fuck me more. But he just said to me: "I see you liked it. You'll just have to wait for next time, to see what will happen".

With that he kissed me goodnight, and went his way.

As I went to shower, I kept thinking what more plans Rob had for me. Under the warm water, I fondled myself into another orgasm, while I imagined all those people in the street watching me cumming.

gilbd2001
gilbd2001
21 Followers