How I Became a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting more daring and slutty.
3k words
4.35
46.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilbd2001
gilbd2001
21 Followers

I was eager to meet with Rob again, and see what more plans he had for me. I couldn't stop thinking about our last night out, and what I have discovered about myself. I liked how Rob made me expose myself in a way I could never imagine, and I hoped Rob would know how to push me forward with this. But it has been a few days that he was busy in work, and didn't have time to see me. So, I've decided to do it myself.

One day, on my way home, I felt I had to do something. So, I fond a quiet corner, slipped my panties under my skirt, took off my bra, and left some extra buttons open on my shirt, so that i only had to bend over a bit, to let a clear view of my breasts. I pulled my skirt up, stuck my undies in my purse, and went my way.

At first, nothing happened; people went by next to me, without noticing anything. I started to get disappointed, and realized I had to be more active, if I want to get the attention I desired. I reached my and as if to fix my shirt, but actually opened another button, and pulled it until my breasts were half exposed, almost until the nipples. It definitely worked, and I could see how the guys turned their looks to my cleavage, some of them even dared smiling at me.

This got me more aroused, and more daring, so, when I noticed another guy staring at me, I pulled my shirt a bit more, and let him have a full view of one breast. What a thrill! My nipples were now hard, and it wasn't for the wind. I pulled my shirt back, and continued to walk past the lucky guy, who clearly didn't believe what he just saw. He was following me with his looks as I passed, so I reached my hands back, and flashed him my ass too. I could imagine the looks in his eyes now, but decided not to turn back and look.

After a while, I sat down on one of the street benches. I made myself busy on my phone, and spread my legs open, so my pussy was in clear view for by passers. Whenever someone turned his head I knew it was working, and could feel the moisture building up inside me. A few minutes like that and I was completely wet. I just couldn't stop myself and passed my finger on my crack, to feel how wet I was. When my finger reached up to my clit, I started rubbing it, first gently, and then harder and harder. Of course some people noticed what I was doing. The more shocked they looked, the hotter I felt, jerking myself in front of them, until I came.

Then I grabbed my stuff, and went on home. All the way home I kept pulling my skirt higher, and opening my shirt more, until when I came home I was practically naked. This was so exciting, that when I closed the door behind me I just knelt down and rubbed myself to another great orgasm.

But still, this was not as exciting as it was the other night with Rob. I guess, that more than the people watching me, I needed Rob to see that. I wanted to make this show for him. And so I was thrilled the next day, when he called, and suggested we "do something" that afternoon. I didn't even ask what "thing", and just waited for him to show up.

When he came, he said to me: "It was fun, the last night."

"Yes," I agreed with him, and felt how I was getting excited. Now I knew he had plans for me today. I guess I still didn't know how much of a slut I could be for him.

"Today we will see how much further you could get. Would you like to see"?

This was more of an order than a question, and I didn't intend to refuse. I just nodded my head, too thrilled to speak.

"So take off your clothes, and wait here for me," Rob said and went to my room.

As he came back a few minutes later, I was standing in the living room, totally naked, and even more excited. He held some clothes of mine, and laid them in front of me. How he found them, I don't know. I forgot I even had them: a short, black mini skirt, that the girl in the shop convinced me once to buy, and I had never worn after, because it was so short, it made me feel more naked wearing it, a white, see-through shirt, my sister gave me once, saying I needed to have something sexy to wear, and of course went straight to the bottom of the drawer, never to see day light again, and my black, high heeled boots, that I actually liked very much, but wore only rarely.

I noticed that there were no undies or bra in the pile, but this actually didn't surprise me. Real sluts don't wear them.

While I put on the clothes Rob had selected for me, he said: "you have some nice stuff there, but I think you need a new wardrobe. We will go to the mall, to find some stuff for you."

I almost chocked when he said that. I'm going to go like this to the mall? I cold just go naked, and save the trouble. the shirt was so thin, my tits where totally visible, and my dark nipples perfectly clear, the skirt was so short, every movement I made my ass stick out, and if I sat down, there was no way to cover my snatch. The boots only made me stick out more, drawing a lot of attention.

I wasn't sure I would really dare to go on with that, but didn't want to refuse, and so we went to Rob's car, and drove to the mall. On the way Rob said to me how sexy I looked, and how much he liked the way I was participating with his plan. This had made me feel more confident, wanting to please him as much as I could. With his free hand he was fondling me, and by the time we reached the mall it was deep in my crack. I was so hot, that I didn't need any more encouragement to get out of the car. I knew this will be just what I wanted.

We entered the mall, and immediately I saw I was drawing people's attention. The men, of course, they were all staring at my boobs, and my nipples were so hard now, they could explode out of their thin cover. I realized wearing this shirt was actually bolder then exposing myself completely. It was like I shared my secret with every guy looking at me. The women too, were looking at me, some looked shocked, even disgusted by my appearance, but some looked admiring, and I guess they would have liked to have a man like Rob, leading them to be more daring.

We crossed the mall, like a couple of celebrities, drawing all the attention, and then Rob said: "let's sit and have something to drink."

We sat down in this coffee shop, and waited for someone to wait on us. Rob placed me so that when I sat down, my bare pussy was in the direction of the people passing by us. He didn't have to tell me to keep my legs spread. I knew what he wanted me to do. He reached his hand under the table, and slid my skirt up, to make sure the beautiful view I had down there will not go unnoticed. Sure enough, quiet a few people had noticed that, and I saw them taking a second, or third, round in front of us, to enjoy my little show. I spread my legs a bit more, to make sure they will not miss that.

"What would you like to have" the waitress turned to us, as suddenly she noticed me. I could see the surprise in her looks. She flushed red, and looked embarrassed for me.

But Rob just replied: "coffee for me, and chocolate milkshake for my girl." He knew I liked milkshake.

while we were waiting for our order, Rob's hand slipped between my legs, and our show was getting a more eager crowd. I could see the same faces passing again and again by us, and their looks were clear about what they saw. So I spread my legs a bit more, to let Rob slide his fingers deeper in me.

Our drinks had arrived, and I actually regretted that, as Rob pulled back his hand, to take his coffee. I reached for my shake, and let my breasts to lay on the table, as I drew the straw to my mouth. I guess for my audience it looked like I was sucking something else than chocolate shake...

We finished our drinks, and Rob said: "let's go to find some proper clothes for you."

"Can I help you"? asked the sales lady in the shop, and then she saw me and blushed.

"My girl needs some sexy outfits" replied Rob.

"Well... OK... follow me," the girl mumbled.

I saw all the eyes in the shop turning to me. Bored husbands, following their wives on shopping, waited for them to turn, so they could get a good look at me. Some of them got caught, almost slapped by their wives. The saleslady picked up some clothes for me, and almost ran away, embarrassed.

"Go to measure them" said Rob "I want to see how they fit you."

We went to the changing lockers, and I closed the curtain behind me. I took off my top, when Rob pulled the curtain. "Let me see you" he said.

I was standing there, half naked in front of all the shop. I could feel how everybody turned quiet, and then went on, trying to ignore my bare tits in full view.

First I have tried a pink tank-top. It was sitting tight on by breasts, with my erect nipples showing out clearly, and emphasizing my cleavage.

"Very nice" said rob. "Let me try something" he said with a smile, and without warning pulled it down. My tits jumped out, and he replied "yes, very good." this actually made me smile.

I tried a few more shirts, and I could see our show was getting a lot of attention. Then we got to the bottoms. I couldn't believe myself, but I was so hot, I was happy to pull down my skirt, letting all the shop feast on my pussy. Rob took his time, picking up what he wanted me to try on, and I was just waiting for him, standing there totally naked, except for my black boots.

First he picked for me the super short, white pants that were so tight, that it made the curves of my pussy and ass clearer than they were.

After I've tried a few more bottoms, Rob was satisfied. "I'll go to pay for them," he said and went to the cashier.

Only then I noticed that he took all my clothes with him, including the ones I was wearing from home. I had nothing to put on. For a moment I hesitated, but then I understood it was not a mistake. It was time for me to show myself in the nude. So, I went out from the booth, with my high heels, and bare body.

I guess it was too much for the shop management. As I walked across the shop, I saw a security man walking towards me. He had a serious looks, when he said to me "Please follow me, ma'm." I suddenly felt so embarrassed, and so naked, I just didn't know what to say or do. Rob was looking at me from far, with a little smile, but it was clear he was just going to watch me, and not come to my rescue. I hated him, but in the same time didn't want to disappoint him, so I just followed the guard. I was so confused, I didn't even think about putting some clothes. I followed the guard until his office, totally naked, with all eyes in the mall following me.

"What did I get myself into," I thought, as the security guy closed his office door behind us. "Am I going to get arrested for public indecency"? I asked him.

"I might just hand you over to the police" he replied. I noticed he was checking me with his eyes, passing from by boobs to my pussy and back. I could notice he was getting an erection, and this actually made me a bit more confident. My show was affecting even this tough guy.

"You know," ha said "this work can be very frustrating. All these pretty girls passing here in the mall, with their sexy looks, and I have to maintain my position. This can get very frustrating."

Now I knew what he wanted, and what will get me out of trouble, so I came closer to him, almost touching him with my tits. He didn't go back, so I continued, and passed my hand on his muscular chest, until I reached his belt. "Let me help you with this tension" I said, kneeling down in front of him.

"Am I really doing it"? I was thinking. I had heard from some friends of mine, how they met somebody they liked, and gave them a blowjob without even knowing their name. I thought then they were real sluts, giving themselves like that, but now, well, I was the slut. As I took the guards dick between my lips, I knew I was. And as I started sucking him, I regretted I haven't been a slut a long time before. The feeling of this stranger's meet in my mouth, trusting and pulsing, was making me so horny, I couldn't understand why I hadn't been doing this always. I liked being a slut.

After some more sucking, he was shooting hot sperm, filling my mouth, and dripping on my lips. "I guess I will let you go this time," said the guard, and zipped back his pants.

I swallowed the rest of his cum, that didn't drip on my bare body. "Thanks" I replied. Not sure if it was for letting me go, or letting me blow his cock. I had just sucked on a stranger's cock, but I didn't feel bad about it. I felt free. I could expose my self everywhere, fuck any time. It was good to be a slut.

Rob was waiting for me outside of the office, with my clothes in a bag. "I see he let you go" he said, smiling when he saw the cum dripping on me. "Put on your clothes," he said, "and let's go."

He handed me the pink tank-top, and a fitting pink skirt, that was even shorter that the one I had. With this one, my ass was half exposed, no matter what I did, and my pussy barely covered. Definitely the right costume for the cock sucking slut I became.

We got into Rob's car, and I just wanted him to fuck me, right there and then, but he just started the engine, and we drove away. I had no choice; I bent over to him, opened his pants, and started sucking him, as he was driving. By the size of his erection, our adventure day had him aroused too. I was happy I could make him feel like that.

"Fuck me, Rob, Please" I said to him after a while. I really needed his cock in me. All this excitement made me horny, and I could still taste the security guy's cum in my mouth. What I needed now was a good strong pounding, like Rob knew.

"OK" Rob replied, and pulled the car over. We were near a public park. It was getting dark, and only a few people were there. "Let's go."

I guessed by then, getting fucked in the park was my next step, so I followed Rob. My skirt had slipped up, letting my ass feel the evening breeze, and the top had moved, so my tits were almost bursting out. But I just wanted to fuck, and didn't have time to fix my clothes.

Rob stopped by a little table, not far from the road, and visible from the park as well. "A proper place for fucking a slut," I thought, as I sat on it, with my legs spread and my pussy wet with anticipation.

Rob's cock slid into me, without any preparation, and I held myself strong to him, pounding him deeper into me. "Fuck me strong" I said to him.

All this action couldn't go unnoticed, and one of the park visitors stopped not very far from us, watching us. I laid back, giving him a full view of my tits, as they bounced to the rhythm of Rob's banging. I was sure our voyeur would not stay for long. He will have to go somewhere to jerk himself off. I was feeling hot.

Some more people stopped to look, and I could see some cars slowing down, too.

Rob turned me around, and went on fucking me from behind. I always feel the penetration deeper in this position, and having my tits hanging and bouncing in the open, my little crowd of admirers, watching me getting fucked, all this made me cum like crazy. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" I cried, and not long after that Rob exploded in me, filling my hole with his cum.

I just fell on the table, and Rob almost had to drag me back to the car. I don't know how we got home. I was so exhausted, after this adventurous day, and I fell asleep the moment I reached my bed.

gilbd2001
gilbd2001
21 Followers