How I Became a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Very good my pet!" You answer with a smile. As you button up your pants, the fabric form fitting to the large bulge of your cock. You look down and back to me, "Oh, don't worry you dirty fucking cock sucker, you will finish this later!"

You walk past me, turn and spank my ass. "Now, go finish getting ready. You have a long night ahead of you!" You wink and walk out the front door. I just stand there for a minute in complete and total disbelief of my new reality. I was having trouble differentiating how much of this I enjoyed, and how much of this I wasn't really ready for. The animalistic look in your eyes when you look at me lately really turns me on, and behind that, I can see a genuine look of concern for my wellbeing.

I hear the door open just as I start to run up the stairs and hear Amanda's voice seem to echo throughout the house as she entered. I reach the top of the stairs, peek over the railing and let her know I am upstairs as I hurry to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. Running a brush through my hair, I can feel the tender spots on either side where you had pulled my hair. I wet a washcloth and wipe away the smeared eyeliner from my eyes. I start to reapply the eyeliner when I hear Mandy walk into my bedroom. I can just make her out through the crack in the door and she looks amazing as usual. She was wearing a red mini dress with her highest come fuck me heels. The flimsy piece of material barely covered her ass and the front was cut so low, it was a feat of gravity to keep her breasts from flying out of the tight spandex. Her long dark hair hanging just at her waist and her makeup was flawless as usual. She was stunning in jeans and t-shirt with a ponytail, but when she was ready to go out the look was absolutely jaw dropping. I didn't realize I was staring until I saw the door move and Amanda walk into the bathroom.

"Aren't you ready yet? Slowpoke!" She teased. I quickly finished and shoved her into the room.

"Is THAT what you are going to wear?" She asked with a look of 'who are you and what have you done to my friend'. I blushed and my hands instinctively flew up to cover up the over exposed parts of the dress. Amanda walked over and moved my hands back down to my sides. "You look ... phenomenal! Don't you dare cover yourself up! It's just not a look I'm used to seeing on you. You pull it off well. Where did you find that outfit? I've never seen it before. I would remember!"

"Just after you left, another package arrived. This is what was in it, along with a note." I said hesitantly. I couldn't quite explain to my best friend what had just occurred before she walked in. I was so embarrassed, especially after this afternoon when I had drunk enough to loosen my tongue as much as I had. I could feel a tingle crawling up my legs making it's way to my soaking wet cunt as I recalled your cock being shoved down my throat. I so desperately wanted to taste your cum as it slides down my throat and out the side of my mouth, running down my chin and falling onto my breasts.

I hadn't realized that I had drifted off until I heard the almost unnoticeable sigh escaped my lips. My hand was running along the silver O-ring of the collar around my neck and I quickly stopped. I had forgotten about the collar for a few minutes and now I was hyper aware of it. I was fidgeting, and I wasn't one to fidget!

"What did you say?" Amanda asked.

"I didn't say anything." I quickly, maybe too quickly, replied. I finished getting put together, a quick spray of hair spray in my hair, a quick mist of my favorite perfume, a final glance in the mirror and we were ready to go! I throw a few things back into my purse and throw a shawl over my shoulders as we head downstairs.

"Quick drink before we head out." She asks.

"Sure, but only one. I am beyond ready for a night out!" I answer as she walks into the kitchen and grabs the blender. Ahhh yes, Mandy and her margaritas, it's amazing I still have any tequila left in the house. Surprisingly, she listens to me and only makes two margaritas. We absently flip through our phones as we drink the frozen cocktails. I thought I saw a brief smile pass over her lips, but it was gone as quick as it appeared. I didn't think twice about it and grabbed my empty glass to put in the sink.

"We ready?" I enthusiastically ask.

"Sure are. Let's go." She says as she scoops her keys up off the table. Locking the front door behind us, we make our way to Amanda's car and are ready to face this night head on. I leaned back in the passenger seat as she drove to the first stop of the night. Closing my eyes and recalling the events of the past 24 hours I can't help but wonder what's in store for me next. The mix of terror of the unknown and the sheer excitement of finding out was almost too powerful a combination for me to stand. I didn't know if I was more turned on by the fear or the raw sex. I was snapped out of my daydream by the car being shut off.

"Earth to Brittney! Are you still with us?" My friend asked jokingly.

"I'm still here, unfortunately for you." I say through a laugh.

"Well hot stuff, let's get inside and show all the boys what they are missing!" She says as she hops out of the car. I take a deep breath and tell myself that this is just another normal Friday, nothing to be concerned about. I step out of the car and close the door, following Amanda inside. It's still relatively early so there isn't too big of a crowd yet. We go up to the bar and order our drinks, letting the bartender know that we would be at a booth in the back of the bar so the waitress knew were to deliver the drinks. We begin to make our way to the back and have to shove our way through a few collective groups already forming. Some random stares and a couple wolf whistles later we make it to our table. Something about the air tonight is different. It feels as if it's been electrically charged somehow and it feels like the air is dancing over my skin as a few fans placed around the bar blow a slight stale breeze throughout.

We sit down and wait for our drinks to arrive. Placing my purse on the floor by my feet, I remove the shawl from my shoulders and put it on top to cover it up. It was warm enough that I didn't need the cover up and dark enough back here that no one would really take much notice. As Amanda excused herself to the restroom, the waitress arrived with our drinks. I ask her to bring back a bottle of Jameson and two shot glasses when she could and she left to make her rounds around the bar. I grabbed my martini and took a sip as my phone lit up. I picked it up and started shaking as soon as I saw the message. I placed the drink on the table and opened the text. "Such a good little pet to wear the outfit I chose. I bet a hundred cocks got hard the instant you walked in. I know mine did, but you'll find that out soon enough. Know that wherever you and your friend go tonight, I won't be far. No time off for a dirty little whore like you."

I placed the phone down on the table and looked around. I was searching for your face in the crowd that was slowly getting larger but I couldn't see you anywhere. Where you here? Watching me? I suddenly felt extremely exposed and vulnerable. The phone lit up again with another message.

"That's it my pet, keep searching for me, keep seeking out your new Master. I don't want you to find me, I just want you to be aware that I am everywhere, always, watching. Just do what I tell you like a good slut! I want you to put on a show for Daddy. I want you to slide that dress up your bare thighs and slip two fingers into that hot cunt of yours. Make sure you get your juices running down your fingers. I then want you to run your fingers along your lips. When the waitress returns to your table, you are going to kiss her so she can taste you."

I froze in horror of the prospect of actually going through with such an insane request. What was he thinking? The phone still in my hand vibrated and I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what it said. I took a deep breath and exhaled as I opened my eyes to read your words.

"There is no time to think about it. I gave you an order. You don't want to know what happens to non-compliant little sluts, do you?" Even through the text, I could sense the malice in your words.

I shifted nervously on the leather seat and slinked down, slowly opening my thighs as I lifted the sheer material up. The adrenaline pumping through my veins seems to take over. I reach up and under the black panties and easily slide 2 fingers deep inside of myself. I'm already so wet. I roll my fingers around while still seeking you out. I notice the waitress and Amanda headed back to out table at the same time. I quickly remove my fingers, slip one into my mouth and quickly lick it off before using the other to coat my lips with my own wetness.

The waitress stops long enough to allow Amanda to get to the table first and sit back down. As the waitress approached and set down the whiskey bottle and shot glasses, my mind raced and debated whether to follow through or not. I recalled the events from that morning and decided that I was safer if I followed your instructions. Before I could over think it, I stood up, pulled down the hem of the dress, leaned over, and kissed the unsuspecting waitress. It all happened so quickly and I can't be sure, but I would have sworn she kissed me back before I pulled away. She looked at me, licked her lips, and winked before dashing off to check her other tables.

Amanda sat across from me with her jaw popped open. "What the fuck was that?" She asked, confused.

I shifted again, unaware of how to answer the question. As if the universe was trying to spare me, her phone beeped with a text message and removed her attention from me. She read the message and quickly turned red. "What is it?" I asked.

"Ummm, nothing. Just my mom with one of her never ending questions. You know how she is." She answered hesitantly, obviously making up her answer as she slid her phone into her purse. She stood up quickly and grabbed me by the hand, "Come on! Let's dance!" She chirped as she pulled me out onto the partially full dance floor.

The music was techno and not really my thing as I tried to resist her pulling. In the end, she won out and we were thrust into the middle of the floor. The beat was pounding and felt like it was coming up through my feet from the floor. I began to move with the music, allowing myself to get lost in the music and just forget about this day.

After about 15 minutes, I motioned to Amanda that I was going to go back to the table for a drink. She nodded and I proceeded to make my way through the crowd. After being pushed and elbowed by the growing crowd, I finally made it back to our table. I opened the bottle of whiskey and poured two shots. I looked over towards Amanda, trying to get her attention so she would come do this shot with me. I scanned the crowd and when my eyes came across my friend, I froze. In the middle of the sea of people I spotted her, and you. You were leaning over and whispering something to her. I was too far away to be able to make out what you were saying, but the color of blush on her cheeks matched the color that rose up her face when she read her text from her "mom".

I look away quickly, hoping neither of you noticed and sat down. My knees trembling as I quickly drink both shots in front of me, chasing them down with my drink. I look back over and it's obvious that the two of you are lost in your own conversation so I slip to the other side of the booth and grab my friends phone from her bag. I tap the screen and it lights up, the last message still open. In that instant, my entire body froze up. I couldn't move, I couldn't blink, I'm not even sure I was breathing.

The text was from you. I stared at your words on the screen in disbelief. "When you get her alone, let me know and I'll take care of it from there."

What was happening? What was he messaging Amanda for? Why didn't she tell me? I slipped the phone back into her bag and went back to my seat. Looking at the blinking light from my own phone I opened the newest text message from you.

"Well my pet, you've completed your first task very nicely. Now for your next." It read.

My head was spinning from this new turn of events and I wave down the waitress, who returns to the table with bright red cheeks from earlier events. I order a bottle of water and decide it would be best to stop drinking for a bit. I looked back to where I last spotted my friend and she was now grinding up against some very young looking man and seemed lost in her own world for the time being. The waitress returns with the bottle of water and quickly rushes off. I check my phone again, no new message, so I open the bottle of water closing my eyes and taking a long sip allowing the cold liquid to slide down my throat and cool me off a bit.

As I open my eyes once more, I suddenly see you sitting across from me, a stern expression in your eyes yet a playful smile on your lips. My eye is drawn to a piece of metal you are spinning around and my eyes widen in shock when I realize what it is that you have. It's a small linked chain with a clasp on the end, and I'm pretty sure it's a leash for the collar I was still wearing.

At this point I know I'm am no longer in control because instinct took over. I slid to my knees and literally crawled over to your feet. You grab my jaw roughly with your left hand as the roughened skin of your right slapped me. I looked up at you with tears forming my eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

"Do you know why I slapped you my pet?" you ask, the tone of your voice matching the smoke behind your gaze.

I hang my head as the first tear fell to the floor. "No." I said, barely audible to myself. Grabbing my jaw again and pulling my head upwards your hand once again strikes my cheek.

"ANSWER ME SLUT!" you say. The second strike opened the flood gates and the tears started to flow freely.

"N..n..no, I don't" I answer again, this time just loud enough for you to hear.

You release my jaw and grab the back of my head, pulling my face to yours, the menace in your eyes overshadowing the terrifying tone of your voice. You reach out your tongue and lick the tear filled stream running down my chin to just below my eye. You bring your lips to mine, crushing them together taking control of my mouth. You make it a point for me to taste the saltiness of my own tears before you release my mouth and pull my ear to your mouth.

"Now I know how fear tastes," you whisper in my ear, "and I like it." The evil tone in those ten words rode into my ear on a whisper and sent a shiver from the tips of my hair, straight down my spine and through my soaking wet cunt. "Oh, I can see how much fun I'm going to have owning you. You're just a natural born whore, aren't you?"

"Yes I am." I answer through quivering lips.

Once again your hand makes contact with my cheek and reignites the slowly fading fire from the well formed welt. "Sir. Do you understand you fucking slut? You will call me Sir from now on. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN!!"

"Yes, Sir." I say as your hand now softly rubs the target of your earlier strikes.

"Very good my pet." You respond as you slip the clasp in your hand onto the O ring of the collar around my neck. Tugging firmly to make sure it's in place; you look over your shoulder. My eyes follow yours and I can't see over the bench from my position on my knees. You shrug your head in our direction as if to call someone over. Less than a minute later I hear a giggle from above me. I look up and see Amanda standing there, a humor in her eyes as she watched me on my knees. Her long hair pulled up as the sweat was running down her neck from dancing.

"Finally got her where she belongs I see, that didn't take long." She said through a smile. You shoot her a look and she lowers her head, slowly walking towards you and joining me at your feet. I look from her to you and back in confusion.

"May I speak, Sir?" I hear from her lips. I look at her and blink trying to grasp the situation.

"Yes kitten, you may." You say to her.

Turning to me, the corners of her mouth turned up in a half smile and says "You're going to love being one of Masters pets. Welcome." Before leaning over and kissing me softly on the lips. As her tongue makes an orgasm inducing trip along my mouth, I hear the clink of more metal. Mandy finishes her excruciatingly slow journey and pulls her head away. After taking a moment to catch my breath, I finally notice where the noise came from. My best friend, who was on her knees beside me, who had just kissed me in a way I've never been kissed before, was now also bound to the same leash as I was.

"Are you ready for another lesson tonight? I think the only way to train you to be the proper slut that I need you to be is to throw you in the deep end and hope you know how to swim. Doesn't that sound like fun my pet?" Master asks, but I dare not answer knowing it was rhetorical, He continues "Amanda, tonight we are going to take this dirty slut to our favorite place."

"Oh Master, really??" my friend squealed in delight.

"Yes kitten, and we are going to introduce her around. I think it's time she's learned what she's really in for. You think she's ready?" He asks her in a kind tone.

"I don't think she is Sir, but it is going to be fun to find out!" Amanda says with an ear to ear grin on her face as my new Master pulled on the leash and began to walk us out of the bar, across the busy dance floor, and out the door.

Once out the front door Master was kind enough to allow us to stand, still leashed, as He led us to his car and placed us connected in the back seat, slipping Himself into the driver's seat and escorting us off to what had already been determined to be my next lesson, but just what did He have planned?