How I Became a Slut in College

Story Info
A group of college girls make a pact to be secret sluts.
2.1k words
4.11
61.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,064 Followers

I still remember the first time I met Anastasia Richardson. She was tall, with dishwater blonde hair and a thin, wiry frame. Anastasia wasn't the kind of girl that could just sit on her laurels and do nothing with her life. She had goals, plans, and dreams that she wanted to see through until the end. She had stayed goal-oriented and driven until she had landed herself an academic scholarship at a college that most students wouldn't even want to attempt to go to, for fear of the difficulty and rigor. That's where we met - in college.

She didn't look like the academic type and I guess that threw me off. I wasn't sure I wanted to be friends with a girl that could act as a stunt double for supermodels in mainstream movies. After all, a normal girl like me would look downright ugly standing next to a girl like Anastasia. I wasn't sure I wanted to compete with her for the attention of the guys that sometimes looked my direction if I got lucky. Turns out, I didn't have to.

"Hey, are you a Freshman too?" Anastasia asked me as I tentatively sat at a table in the cafeteria on that first day of college.

"Yes."

"Oh, good! Me too!" Anastasia smiled as she took a seat next to me. "Maybe we can be friends. I feel so alone here."

"Me too," I agreed honestly.

"Well, I'm Anastasia, your new best friend." She stuck her hand out formally as if she wanted to shake it. I awkwardly offered her my hand and shook hers.

"I'm Giselle." Her eyes sparkled with mischief and that was the first glimpse of the real Anastasia, the one that no one really knew but me.

At first, I didn't see it. She seemed like every other private Catholic schoolgirl who had escaped the oppression of high school only to realize that the oppression was safe and comfortable. There were no signs that she was anything but normal until the day we met Brett Forrester.

"Who is that guy?" Anastasia's head turned as she sat in the dining hall endlessly twirling her spaghetti on her fork. She wasn't the type of girl who ate a lot. She didn't binge eat or have a weight problem. The "freshman fifteen" were pounds lost, not gained for a girl like her.

"I don't know," I answered, looking up from my humongous slice of pizza. Brett wasn't very tall. He was well built with a wild, untamed mane of blonde hair and a firm chest that was on full display as he walked into the hall.

"He's not wearing a shirt."

"I'm very aware of this fact. I'm going to fuck him," Anastasia got up from the table abruptly and my mouth dropped open as I watched her demeanor change. Gone was the meek, reserved student with an academic scholarship. In her place, was a supermodel, sauntering across the dining hall with a purpose, a mission to get the guy she had her eye on.

I saw the exchange, Brett looking up with shock and then surprise. He thought she was sexy. I took a bite of my pizza as I watched Anastasia work her magic on Brett. She giggled, smiled, and flipped her long hair over her shoulder. She leaned in and whispered something in his ear. His whole face lit up and I wondered what she had told him.

She pulled him by the hand down the hallway that led to the bathrooms. I saw her turn and glance back at me. She was beckoning me to follow them but I didn't want to leave our food sitting there. She shot me a look that told me I had better get over there. I stood up quickly, leaving our food there on the table. I tried to walk as nonchalantly as possible down the hall but I wasn't as cool, calm, and collected as Anastasia.

"Come on, hurry up!" She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a room that I would later find out was the International Student Union. It was filled with desks, tables, and chairs. Anastasia pulled me inside and locked the door. "Have you ever sucked dick before, Giselle?"

"Sucked dick? What? Why?"

"Get your dick out, Brett. I want to see if she can do it."

"Wait! No! I'm not sucking a stranger's dick in some random room!"

"Come on! Be a slut with me! It'll be fun! I thought we were best friends!" Anastasia looked adamant about the whole situation and I have to admit I was more than a bit flustered. I had never sucked a cock in front of another person but I didn't want to lose the only friend I had made in college so far. She was my new best friend and I knew if I let her down now, this might be the end of our friendship. I dropped to my knees and Anastasia squealed like a kid at an amusement park. "Yes! That's it! Now suck it, Giselle."

I looked up at Brett, who was grinning at me. He nodded at me as if to tell me to go on and do it. I opened my mouth and I did my best to get through the moment. I had never envisioned college being like this, me on my knees in the International Student Union.

"That feels good Giselle!" Brett had a thick accent and I realized that he must be an international student. I couldn't place the accent but I really liked the way it sounded when he said the word "fuck." "Fuck, woman! Keep sucking. And you -" he pointed as Anastasia, "come lick my balls while she sucks me."

"I thought you'd never ask," Anastasia took a knee next to me and I was shocked at the way she slurped and sucked on his balls.

"Fuck!" Brett's thick accent filled the room. I tasted his cum for the first of many times. Brett became a regular fuck in our lives, stopping by my dorm as often as he could to fuck us both.

"You girls are great but I think you need to recruit a few more sluts like yourselves, make it a slut army." He and Anastasia exchanged a meaningful glance like they had talked to one another about this already. "I was thinking of Amy Weiner. With that last name, she is destined to be a slut"

"Well, we aren't exactly slutty if we are only fucking one guy," Anastasia commented. "You're basically just telling us to find you more pussy, Brett. I think we can do better."

"Well, you know I'm on the soccer team. I can bring all my boys if you can recruit a few more sluts." The way he said the word "sluts" made my pussy gush with wetness. His accent had become a bit of a trigger switch for me, making my pussy wet whenever he said anything at all.

"Carolina Simpson is already a slut," I pointed out. Maybe we can recruit her?"

"I have some other ideas. Let's make it happen," Anastasia giggled. "I want a slutty orgy with the soccer team so badly. Imagine all those dicks."

"I'll come through with my end of the deal if you women can handle your end. Sound good?" Brett asked.

"Absolutely," Anastasia said as she grabbed Brett's cock, pulled it out, and popped it in her mouth. She paused only to tell him it was time for him to fuck me. "I got you hard, now I want to see you fuck Giselle."

"Done," Brett agreed and he took me from behind, while Anastasia presented me with her pussy. I had never done anything gay but I realized that with Anastasia, it was okay. We were best friends and it didn't matter if I ate her pussy. It was all about sex and sex was what we were all about.

We found a whole slew of slutty freshman girls to join us for the sex party with the soccer team. True to his word, Brett showed up with most of the soccer team. We showed up with Amy Weiner, Carolina Simpson, and a few other girls who were slutty enough to be excited about fucking a bunch of hot soccer players.

"Brett! Buddy! I was skeptical, but these girls are the sluttiest freshman I have ever seen. Thank you so much, buddy!" One of the guys on the soccer team was thanking Brett for getting him involved as he sunk his cock into a pussy as Anastasia kissed him. Another girl was rubbing his balls with her hand. It was a beautiful sight as I looked around the room, knowing that Anastasia, Brett, and I were behind all of this.

I knew that I probably wouldn't have been a slut in college if it hadn't been for Anastasia. She was definitely the catalyst for everything that had happened. The truth was, I loved it. I loved having a reason to have casual, non-monogamous sex with a bunch of guys. I loved having a reason to eat pussy. I loved the tangled bodies and the joy of watching everyone get off. It was a beautiful thing and I couldn't help but wonder what it must have been like to be Anastasia. She was so tall and beautiful. Anyone would have done as she commanded just to be near her. The evidence was in the orgasms happening around me.

Amy was cumming and the guy fucking her was cumming too. I breathed in the smell of sex. I breathed in the feeling of joy and contentment of being sexually satisfied and of satisfying others. I loved the sounds of people fucking and I listened and watched as bodies slapped, screamed, and collapsed. Anastasia was getting fucked by a guy I hadn't fucked yet. She sounded so full of joy, so alive!

When it was all over, Anastasia pulled the girls together into a huddle. She smiled at each and every one of us.

"As you know, ladies, Giselle and I are best friends but now you all are a part of our group. We need to make a pact to keep all of this sex shit a secret between us. We can fuck as many guys as we want but we don't want to be labeled as the slut group, you know? So if anyone asks, we don't do this type of stuff, okay? But of course, we really do."

"What if someone accuses us or asks about it," Amy asked.

"Deny, deny, deny," Anastasia laughed.

"What about if someone sees or finds out?" a tiny brunette named Laura Cohen asked.

"Then we have to bring them in, or kill them..." Anastasia joked dramatically. Everyone laughed. She was so personable, so funny, and so pathological.

"We will have each others' backs, though. We are a team now," I added.

"A slut team," Amy giggled.

"A slut team that fucks only the best cocks on campus," Anastasia took control of the group again, her voice commanding and matter of fact. "Don't worry, ladies, I've got you all covered. I'll find us all the best guys on campus and I promise, stick with me and you will have the best college experience of your lives. Only the biggest, best cocks for us from now on."

"But what about my boyfriend?" Laura asked.

"Don't worry. Your secrets are safe with us. We won't tell a soul, will we ladies?" Anastasia assured her. "You can keep your boyfriend and keep being a cheating slut. Cheating is fun and we are all about fun."

"Okay..." Laura agreed.

"I'm already having the best experience," I told the group of girls that would become my closest friends in college, the ones I fucked.

"I can make it better," Anastasia challenged.

"How?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest in disbelief.

"Like this. Come lay down right here on the edge of the bed." I did as she asked, not sure where she was going with this until she got on top of me, straddling my face with her legs. "Eat my pussy, you little slut. And don't worry, no one will ever know how much you love this, Giselle. Only we will know."

I couldn't say a word back. All I could do was lick her pussy and taste the inevitable orgasms that I was giving her. I could hear the soccer guys talking, saying things about me.

"What a slut," I heard Brett's thick accent followed by his boisterous laugh. "Am I right?"

The cheers from everyone in the room confirmed my worst fears. Anastasia had turned me into a slut.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,064 Followers