How I Became a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
My journey into a new life, from the beginning.
4.3k words
4.43
55.6k
37
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex.

Three little letters that hold so much possibility! Have you ever thought about all the different forms this one small word can take? Everything from 2 people fucking missionary to large groups of various people sharing or even swapping partners. Anywhere and everywhere can be used. Anything and everything can be used. The combination of ways to have sex is mind boggling. Recently I've begun to think about the different ways and places I wanted sex, and boy, has my viewpoint expanded!! I used to think handcuffs, choking, and spanking me was enough, but due to recent events, I have found out this is not the case. As I mentioned earlier, I have always been sexually submissive, but now I wanted to find out just how submissive I was willing to be.

I pick up my phone and scroll through my contacts and 1 name in particular popped out to me. I sat and looked at the name for what seemed like hours. My stomach was doing flips and my brain was telling me this was a bad idea. The tingle that started to crawl down my back and the sudden heat building in between my thighs was telling me it was a very good idea. I'll let you guess which body part won out.

I hit the call button before I could change my mind. We've known each other for years, and the sexual chemistry between us had always been incredible. However, I also knew that you were in a very happy relationship. I was hoping to take advantage of the fact that you have a wandering eye. This couldn't end well, but I was biting the bullet anyway.

"Hello?" I hear you say.

"Hey! How are you?" I ask with a shake in my voice.

"Ummm, I'm doing good. How are you?" I can hear the hesitation in your voice because you have no idea why I was calling you out of the blue.

"I'm, well, I'm ok. I was wondering if we could maybe get together and talk about something?"

You don't say anything and I'm beginning to think you hung up on me.

"What did you want to talk about?" You ask and I'm relieved you were still there.

I think about my answer for a second. This isn't really something I wanted to talk about on the phone, and I knew that in person was definitely the better way to go.

"I don't really want to talk about it over the phone. Could we meet somewhere?" The shaking still in my voice and I'm sure you can hear it.

Again, I hear dead silence and I just know you're not going to agree to this. It's been years and we haven't always seen eye to eye, to put it mildly. Secretly I was hoping that the undeniable chemistry would mix with our tempestuous past and make this a life changing experience.

"Ok." You say and I can hear the sigh you let out. "When were you thinking?"

I look at my watch and notice my hand is shaking. I wasn't expecting you to agree without a fight.

"Well, how about in an hour? Maybe at that bar we used to go to?" I say.

"If you can make it 2 hours, you have a deal." You reply.

"I can make that work. I'll see you then!" I say and hang up before you can change your mind.

I set down the phone and try to get a grip on myself. I'm shaking and I can't seem to stop it. I run upstairs to my room and fling open my closet. I know I needed to find the perfect thing to wear for our meeting. I flip through my clothes for about 15 minutes to no avail. I'm too worked up to concentrate. I sit on the edge of my bed and take a deep breath. I close my eyes and an image of you pops into my head. My eyes fly open and I jump up. No! I don't have the time to sit and start thinking about you right now. You, just out of the shower, a towel wrapped around your waist. The water running down your body and catching the light coming through the window. "Dammit! Stop that!" I think to myself. I shake my head and go into the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. "Get it together!" I say to myself in the mirror. I go back into the bedroom and begin the process of finding the right outfit again.

I flip through some things in the very back and I see it. I remove the hanger from the rod and hold up the dress I forgot I had! I bought it for a work party a few years back and haven't worn it since. I bring it closer and hold it against my body. It's a dark emerald green velvet number. It is sleeveless and falls mid thigh. The front is cut in a deep V. It's not terribly dressy and I feel that it would work. I lay it on the bed and find a green bra and panty set that matched almost perfectly. I look at the clock and wish I hadn't wasted 30 minutes already basically doing nothing. I rush into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I let the water heat up and plug in my curling iron so it's ready when I'm done. I slip out of my jeans and t shirt and look in the mirror. I take the clip out of my hair and let it fall down my back. I reach behind me and unclasp my bra and drop it at my feet. Bringing my hands up to my breasts, I enjoy the feeling of the weight of them in my hands. I quickly pinch the nipples and again, force myself to stop! Jesus Christ I'm fucking horny. I slip my fingers into the waist of my panties and slide them down and step out of them. I rush to get into the shower so I can finish getting ready.

I shampoo and rinse my hair, and after working the conditioner in I grab my poof and add some body wash. I start to wash my arms and let the lather build up along the way. I begin to scrub my neck and down my shoulders. The soap running down my body. I bring the poof down to my breasts and it falls out of my hands. I run my soapy hands around each one and again reach my nipples. They are already hard so I pinch them again, a shock running up my spine. I release my nipples and slide my hands down over my stomach and lean against the shower wall. I close my eyes and, once again, an image of you enters. I think back to the showers we used to take together. My mind flashes to you on your knees in front of me, your tongue running across my clit while you fuck me with 2 fingers buried in my wet cunt. My hands on the back of your head pulling you further into me. I had a leg draped over your shoulder to give you as much access as you wanted. My own hand slides down to my clit and I know I can't stop myself. A slick finger starts to circle my hardened nub, much like your tongue used to. I normally would take my time fingering myself in the shower, but I don't have the time today. I quickly rub my clit and slam my fingers deep inside of myself. I'm already so wet and I cum almost in seconds. Not exactly what I wanted it to be but the minor temporary relief was welcome. I take a minute before standing back up and rinsing my hair. I shut off the water and grab my lotion. I smooth the lotion over every inch of my body and step out of the shower. I grab a towel and throw it around me and check the clock. Fuck! And hour down, an hour to go. I hope I can get out the door in time. Luckily, the bar is only about 5 minutes away.

I quickly dry my hair and put on my makeup. It's a humid night, so I don't wear much. I curl my hair and finish getting ready. I walk into the bedroom and slip into my panties and bra. I slip the dress over my head and look in the mirror. I had forgotten just how deep the V in this dress was and was somewhat shocked at the amount of cleavage showing. I run my hands along the dress to smooth it out and step back to get a better all together look. I turn around and look at the back. It covered my back, I guess to make up for the amount of boob I was showing. I think about it for a minute and decide to do something crazy. I reach up and decide to remove the panties. I throw them aside and take one last look. Satisfied I grab some shoes and throw them on. Matching 5 inch velvet heels. Luckily, with a fresh tan on my skin, I can do without stockings, which would have been way too hot on an evening like this. I sit on the edge of my bed once again and lie back. "What am I doing?" I think. I'm about to ask a happily involved man from my past if he was willing to fuck me and make me his slut? Was I actually going to do this? Was I losing my mind? I don't know what's gotten into me, but I sure as hell know what I want to get into me. I stand up and check the clock, 45 minutes to go!

"Fuck this!" I say out loud and grab my car keys. I may as well hit the bar early and find a good table, right? Sounded like a great reason when in all actuality it's because I'm going to need a drink or two in my to not talk myself out of this. I hop in my car and make my way to the bar. It's a Thursday night, but the place was rather crowded by the look of the parking lot. I pull in and park my car, remove the keys and sit for a minute. I take a deep breath as I open the door and exhale as I step out of my car. A light breeze fills the air and hits the bare flesh of my arms. I was so wrapped up in getting ready that I forgot to grab a jacket to put over the dress. I look down at myself and see my hard nipples poking through the material. I cross my arms and walk into the bar before I lose my nerve.

I open the door and make my way through the small hallway leading to the bar itself. As I turn the corner, I see the crowd of people and realize it's busier than I thought it was. I dropped my arms as I walked in without realizing it and for a minute I didn't understand all the looks I was getting from people. I made my way further into the place and found a recently vacated booth in the back. The waitress was still cleaning it as I sat down. She smiled and asked me if I'd like to order anything. I think for a minute and decided on a mango martini and a glass of scotch. She walks away to get the drinks and I look around. It's been awhile since I've been here and the crowd is totally new to me. It's a younger crowd than I remember, but I was also younger when we used to come here. I nervously look at my watch and see that it's 8:35. The waitress returned with the drinks and places them in front of me. I thank her and she walks off. I push the scotch to the opposite side of the table and leave it for you. I take a sip of my martini and welcome the alcohol warmth. Without thinking about it, my second sip empties the glass. I laugh when I notice. I flag down the waitress and order another. I start laughing again when I see her returning with 2 of them in her hands. "From the looks of it, you might need the backup" she says with a small chuckle. I laugh and thank her and she vanished again. I dig through my purse and find a mirror so I could check to make sure my makeup hasn't started to smear. I am satisfied and replace it in my purse.

I look at my watch again and notice only 5 minutes have passed. I remove the watch and place it in my purse so I stop looking at it. 20 minutes to go and it's going to take forever. I place my purse on the bench beside me and look back up. Instantly I spot you and my stomach drops. I would have recognized you anywhere. You look exactly the same as you did years ago. You must have had the same idea as me as I watch you make your way to the bar. I can't hear over the noise, but I already know your order. Scotch. The bartender hands you a glass and you take a sip. A part of me thinks about darting out the back door and disappearing, however, the shaking in my legs prevented me from doing so. I hurry up and down my second martini. As I set the glass down, your eyes wander over to the booth I am sitting at and you begin to make your way over. A nervous grin forms on my lips and you smile back.

"Hey stranger, long time no see!" You say as you slide into the booth across from me. You begin to laugh when you see the glass of scotch waiting for you. I can feel the alcohol begin to hit me and it seems to quiet the shaking in my legs, for now anyway.

"I'm good. You look good! How have you been?" I ask as I pick up my third martini and sip it, this one slowly.

"Things are good!" You tell me and proceed to tell me about work and how your life is going in general. I find out that you are still in your relationship, but you haven't gotten married yet. That surprises me. After a few minutes of small talk, you set down your glass and ask "Ok. So what is it you wanted to talk about? Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine! It's silly really and I'm embarrassed to have even called you about it." I tell you.

"Oh, come on now, you know you can talk to me about anything."

"I don't know. This isn't a conversation I have everyday, and it's a subject I'm not even sure how to bring up." I reply hesitantly.

You look around the room and the volume of the chatter inside seems to have grown. You stand up and slide in beside me. "So, tell me what's up." You ask with a look of sincerity in your eyes. For just a moment I seem to get lost in them. I'm not sure which is having more of an effect on me, you or the alcohol. What was I doing???? This is crazy? Right?

I take a deep breath and release it and just go for it. "Well, you remember a lifetime ago when we were together and you wanted to try some new things that I just wasn't ready for?". I see you think about this for a minute and a slow grin slides across your mouth.

"Mmmhmmm! I sure do. It would have been fun, but I understood that you weren't ready."

"Well, you see, I'm ready now. In fact, I'm overly excited to try those, and more!" I exclaim not realizing that I said it out loud for a minute.

You look over at me with a look of confusion. I see your mouth open as if you are about to say something, but you decide against it. We both look away from each other and continue to sip our drinks in silence for a few minutes.

"Really?" You ask, "You know I'm with Van..."

"I know!" I say and cut off your sentence. "I know, and that didn't make it any easier calling you. Look, I'm not expecting you to actually go along with any of this. Hell I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say, but you are the only person I could even approach this subject with." Being pretty sure I was getting more and more drunk by the minute, not just from the drinks, but from the proximity of you as well. I excuse myself for a minute and walk back to the restroom. I close the door behind me and lean against the door trying to compose myself. I walk over to the sink and wet a paper towel with cold water. I place it over my eyes and lean my head back as I place my hands on the sink.

I thought I had locked the door behind me until I heard it swing open. I raised my hand to remove the paper towel from my eyes to see who it was when I heard your voice "Do not take that off your eyes!" You demand. I hear my purse and keys drop and I hear the click of the lock on the door. An instant later I feel your hands on my hips. You pull me against you and I can feel your erection against my ass. I suck in a sharp breath and in an unsure voice I ask "What are you doing?" to which you answer "Isn't this what you wanted?" as your hands run up my body and grab me by the elbows and pull me back. The back of my head resting against your shoulder, I can feel your breath in my ear. "Isn't this what you were afraid to do when I originally asked? Do you want me to stop?" you ask. I absolutely do not want you to stop but I play along.

"Yes." I answer in a weak voice playfully pushing my ass onto your hard cock.

You release my elbows and your hands travel up my arms and up to my shoulders. You grab them and spin me around. Being unprepared for this I almost fall over and the towel flies off my face. Looking at you, I see something new, something surprising. I can't explain it, but it's there.

"Do you really want me to stop?" you ask as you grab my hips and lift me up and place me on the sink. "I really hope you do because it will be so much more fun if you fight it."

One of your hands reaches out and grips around my throat, pushing me back into the mirror on the wall. I struggle and try to free myself from your grip, but it only tightens. I feel your other hand sliding up my bare thigh and under the hem of my dress. A sudden pang of terror strikes me when I remember I discarded my panties earlier. "I see you came prepared! Awfully sure of yourself aren't you my pet?" you ask me with a slight chuckle. I open my mouth to answer but stop before anything comes out. Your hand slides over my already wet mound and I try to fight some more.

"I ... I ... I ... " I mumbled weakly unable to form any words. You pull me forward by my throat and pull me off the sink. You remove your hand and I try to catch a breath. Before I can exhale you have me spun around and bent over the sink. You slide your hand up the back of my neck and grab a fistful of my hair. Yanking my neck back you bite the back of my ear as you slam your rock hard cock into me.

"Ouch!" I yell, not prepared for the blunt force.

"That's it, you like that don't you, you little slut!" You say as you push my head forward and make me watch you fuck me in the mirror. I bite down on my lower lip to keep from screaming out. We hear someone knocking on the door but we don't answer. You just continue to fuck my pussy like a jackhammer. The pain suddenly fades away as I adjust to the pounding. I watch in the mirror in terrified fascination. I try to bring myself to my senses and stop this. I twist my head, shift my hips, try to move my foot. Nothing works. "Ahhhh yes, I love it when a dirty fucking slut fights me. It always makes my fucking cock grow even harder! Can you feel that? Do I need to fuck that tight little asshole of yours? You know, I should fuck that ass of yours. You've always said no to me before, but now, I think I'll just take it for fun." You say, your words filled with a threatening promise.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" I scream ashamed of how much this turns me on. Is this who I've become? A twisted dirty slut? My thought is cut short by you. Pulling my hair and standing me up. You turn me around and smirk before you shove me down to my knees. In an instant your cock is in my mouth and your hands are on the back of my head.

"I know you love it when I fuck your face you fucking slut. I'm going to shoot my cum down that throat of yours and I hope you can take it because I'm not taking my cock out till every drop is gone. You can swallow it all or choke. Those are the only two choices you have right now my pet." I can barely hear what your saying over the sound of my gagging on your fucking dick. You begin to fuck my mouth harder and faster and I can't say I dislike what's happening to me. I feel your body tense up and a sudden warm burst exploding down my throat. You hold my head in place as your cock sits just at the back of my throat. Your hot seed spilling down and me, on my knees, trying to swallow every drop not sure what would happen if I didn't! You seem to cum forever. Wave after wave shooting into my mouth with such force I can't believe it. I finally begin to feel your cock go limp in my mouth and I feel your body relax. Slowly pulling yourself out, you reach down and grab me by the jaw. Once your free of my mouth you pull me up and appear to examine my face. You slap me and say "Didn't I say you were going to swallow it all you little whore?" You lean in and lick a small line of cum off my chin.

Pushing me away you head towards the door. You look back at me, my dress up around my waist, my hair a mess, my face red from the fucking it just received. You walk back towards me and lean in to whisper in my ear. "If you still want to talk, that was just a very small glimpse of what I could do to you. Call me if you aren't a scared little girl. I'll show you what you want, even if you don't know yourself. I've always wanted to make you my own personal cum slut. I've been waiting for this chance for years. In fact, you WILL call me tomorrow, do you understand? Little whores like you don't get a say in it anymore. I expect to hear from you by noon, if I don't, I will find you. Now clean yourself up!"

12