How I Became a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as you walk back to the door, unlock it, and just walk out without looking back. I lean against the sink for a minute trying to fully understand what just happened. I turn and look in the mirror and the face staring back at me wasn't mine. I was changed, different somehow. I straightened my dress and grabbed a brush out of my purse. I finish fixing my hair and wash my face. I grab a paper towel and laugh as I dry the water off my face. I pick up my purse and my keys and I walk out back into the bar. I know everyone is staring. I know they all know I just got fucked. At least that's how it feels, like a badly kept secret. I walk as fast as I can to the front door and almost sprint to my car. I unlock the door and slide inside, locking the doors behind me. I sit there for awhile trying to wrap my head around the nights events. I just sit there. My pussy still pounding from the beating it just took. My mouth raw from you ramming your cock in and out. I want to scream, I want to be disgusted, I want to be anything but what I am. Extremely turned on and wanting more! I shake my head and put the key in the ignition. I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow, all I know is that right now, I just want to crawl into my bed and hide and forget everything that happened tonight. I'll decide what to do tomorrow ...

12