How I Became a Slut Sub and Loved It Ch. 03

Story Info
Her first female lover.
1.9k words
52k
5
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

OK, now let me talk about Maggie. Sadly to say, we have since lost touch but back then, “WOW” she was my best friend and lover and I was her girl friend, and her slut.

We started school in the same class and our last names both started with M, so we got to sit near each other. It was a natural relationship both of us strangers to the new school and so we hung out together and just talked about boys, clothes, sex and other stuff girls of 19 talk about.

Maggie was my age and we were the same size. We always exchange clothes and both of us were kind of skinny. I had reddish blond hair or auburn and no freckles and she was blondish red.

Then one day she asked me if I like pot and I said: “Sure!”

She said great and that her older brother had some good stuff. So she invited me over to her house. It seemed she was always calling the shots when we met, you know like what to do and where to go and all that stuff. She sort of ran the show.

One day she asked me to stay over her house for the night and my Aunt said it would be OK once she talked to Maggie’s mother. So I spent the night and we talked more and kidded about boys and their cocks and balls and our own titties, vaginas and periods. Then when she asked if I wanted to go outside and do a joint, I told her sure.

We lit it up and right away I knew this stuff was really strong because it hit me quick and hard. I told her it was really hitting me and she just smiled and said: “You should take a couple of more hits Mary and you’ll be ready for me to seduce you and the hell with boys.”

I kind of let that go and didn’t reply. Then her older brother came out and talked with us while we shared the joint. He told me: “Watch it Mary, Maggie loves pot and girls.

Then he gave a hardy laugh. I looked a Maggie and she shrugged, smiling and said: “Oh well, if you want to go home I’ll understand Mary.”

I told her no, I wanted to stay and she said that was great and took my hand. We were giggling and laughing and her mom asked what had happened? Maggie said it was just a joke about her brother and that we were going to bed.


We went upstairs and she closed the door and locked it this time. I was flying high as she pushed me against the wall. She started kissing me firmly and pushing her body against me. We were like mirror images. I began to give into her as she probed my mouth with her tongue and pushed her pussy into me and her hands cupped and squeezed my breasts. I pushed back and sucked her tongue like Uncle Johnny taught me to do.

She looked at me funny and I asked what was the matter with me. She said she thought I wanted it and I said yes kind of but I never done it before with a girl. Then she told me I was just a slut for guys and why not let her have some fun with me too. It hurt me when she called me a slut but it was the truth. But I guess it was because of the things I told her and now she was using it against me.

I started to cry and she told me to stop to shut up and accept that I was a slut. Then she told me: “Mary, I wanted to lick your pussy. Do you want that too?”

I meekly said yes. She told me to tell her what I wanted and I just couldn’t do it. It was then that she said: “Look Mary why don’t you just leave and go home?

I pleaded with her saying: “No please no, no!”

She said OK then asked me, like a good slut that I want my pussy licked. I told her she was mean. She told me: “I’m more than that Mary and I’ll make you do things to me and I’ll do things to you that you won’t believe possible. “

She took my head and made me look into her eyes and said: “Now Mary, tell me what you want me to do to you.”

I said: “Lick me Maggie please lick my pussy.”

She pulled me toward the bed, said: “Sit on it.”

I did immediately. Then she smiled and said: “You want this don’t you Mary. You want me to eat you slut cunt don’t you?”

I said: “Yes I do Maggie but please, please stop. It’s embarrassing me.”

She knelt in front of me and told me to lay back. I did as she directed and she said: “Spread your legs for me sweetie.”

I said: “No!!! No please just kiss me and play with my titties and make me feel good.”

She jumped on the bed and we started making out like a couple. She was so good to me that day. It gets me so wet right now thinking about it. She had me melting in her hand and I ended up licking her pussy first. I was so excited that since that day I have been a bi woman and love woman and girls. Yes I said it, women and girls but oh well I love to lick pussy and suck cocks so I’m good with both sexes.

Maggie was someone who helped me get past that asshole senior who hurt me and was the first to sink his cock into my cunt. Why I ever continued to fuck and suck him after he hurt me I don’t understand. Maybe because he was so demanding. So with the drugs, my neighbors and Maggie I got hooked. It became a bond between all of us.

Anyhow we became friends quickly and we went to her house every Friday after school and did it. We smoked and had sex. We would smoke a joint and she would ask all kind of sex questions which I felt I need to answer truthfully. She told me right out how much she liked girls and I told her that was OK with me too. But I wasn’t sure yet if I liked only girls or boys. I told her I didn’t have a lot of experience with guys (a white lie)

I didn’t tell her right away about Uncle Johnny or Mr. & Mrs. G. I did tell her how I love to play with myself and that I had stuck a bunch of different stuff up my pussy hole like a hair brush and a cucumber, and even the center of the paper towel roller all kinds of things.

She said she had done the same but she really liked to play with her clitty too. I told her I loved that way too and how it would swell when I climaxed.

She told me she had had sex with a cousin 2 years older than she was last year when she had visited Boston. That was about 8 months ago and she told me she liked it a lot but she liked girls better. She said: “I love having my pussy licked for a long, long time Mary. It makes me cum better.”

I told her I had had my pussy licked too and I liked it very much. I was always feeling pretty good when we smoked the pot and she smiled at me and asked if she could lick my pussy now.

I had to tell her I was having my period. She then moved over to me lying on the bed and kissed me and said it was alright and we could do it next weekend. We were becoming closer, much closer and friends and lovers. She was so demanding and I loved giving her all I had.

Funny but this time when her lips touched my mouth it was like a shot of electric shot into my clit. I couldn’t help but kiss her back and aggressively, she pushed me back looked in my eyes and said: “You’re my girl friend now and you must do what I want.”

I laughed and she just glared at me as I remembered it. She kissed me again and gave me her tongue. Then she told me to kiss her again and give her my tongue. I of course complied.

Maggie reached and touched my breast and by I was only wearing my PJ's. She started to unbutton my top and I was trembling and kissing her harder now as we sucked on each other’s tongues. She too my hands and put them on her breasts. I started feeling them up and around finding and feeling her nipples become rock hard.

She pushed me back and my top was wide open. Maggie started to kiss my breast and suck the nipples. It was like she tried to get as much of my tit into her mouth as she could get. God was I so excited. She sucked them until my nipples were rock hard then she came back up and looked me in the eyes. She asked if I truly wanted to be her girl friend and if so she would be my boy friend. I was stoned and so high with lust at the moment I looked at her and her titties hanging down in front of my mouth and said OK.

She got up from the bed and brought back a ring and put it on my left hand ring finger. She said: “You’re my girl now Mary. And you will do whatever I want right.”

I said yes meekly. She told me she had these domination dreams with another female and that I would I do it with her. I of course said yes and told her I felt I was submissive anyway. She told me that in public we would just be friends but when we spent time alone she was going to fuck me and suck me and I was going to suck her and fuck her. She told me to that I would learn to lick her so nice I would want to do it all the time. She said: “I want you to eat me until I scream and cum and can’t stay it any more. Do you understand Mary?”

I told her I did. We kiss and played with each others breast and finally fell asleep. In the middle of the night I had to change my pad and she woke up. We started kissing again and touching each other’s body. God she was so sexual. I could feel the heat off her body and when she held me it was so nice. We feel asleep in each others arms after sex almost every Friday night.

The next morning we had breakfast and went back to her room and she told me to kiss the ring she gave me. Now that I wasn’t being high she told me again what I was and what we were going to do. I said I was her girl friend and I was OK with what she told me my job with her was to be. She smiled and we hugged and kissed until her whole family was up and moving around in the house.

The next weekend was special. I did fall in love with Maggie, she and I deserved better and more of what we had but at the age of 19 and from private schools we just didn’t know better.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
God another wonderful chapter. How you make me

cum when I read what the men did to your young body. How they used you and taught you how it feels with a cocks in both ends. I'm sure they will have you agin and again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Jesus your story made my dick so damn hard!!!!

You write suck great erotic and sexual stories Bonnie. You must be some piece of ass. Keep this one going baby! I fucking love slowly stroking my dick while I read how you got gang banged. God it was so damn hot!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Thanksgiving Day Eve in Cleo's Jacuzzi The girls get clean & dirty.in Lesbian Sex
Penny's Lesbian Awakening Penny goes to a pool party with unexpected results.in Lesbian Sex
Girl Friends Drunk Sleepover Three girls drunkenly touch each other.in Lesbian Sex
Sisters Alison has feelings about sister Natalie.in Lesbian Sex
Every Now and Again A city girl goes to the country and learns something new.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories