How I Became a Slut Sub and Loved It Ch. 04

Story Info
Saturday night with me servicing Maggie's pussy.
2k words
47.9k
5
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

As I remember it, back then my pussy hair was a nice fiery reddish/blond. The hair on my head was auburn and the hair on my body has always been sparse. My skin was very smooth, I mean even now, I have no scars or stretch marks with my labia very close to my body. Actually I look like a teen then and now. My nipples are about the size of 50 cent pieces with nice raisin size tips.

Maggie was blondish/brown with light blonde color hair on her head. Her nipples where some of the best I have seen with nipples the size of a quarter and her actual nipples would jump out when excited to 1/2 or ¾. She had nipples that wouldn't quit

Here goes a little more about her and me. I think things happen for the best some times. You know my Uncle Johnny was wonderful to me and got me looking at it and enjoying it. But meeting Maggie got me going in another complete direction.

Sure, I always thought some other girls were cute and I found out later that being with Maggie that one time was so wonderful. I mean about her sexuality which was gay. Her life didn't take her there before she was with me. I was actually her first kiss and her first oral sex and fuck. She was my first too. But as you know it was not going to be my first time getting licked, Uncle Johnny did that to me first. But it would be my first time licking another female and getting fucked by one.

We planned on every Saturday. Usually I went to the football game on Friday night with my sister. Once there, she would ignore me but I hooked up with Josh the senior that hurt me so badly. We would talk and have some fun playing with ach other's body under the blanket. But my mind was on Saturday night with Maggie. God I am wet thinking of those days. I knew I was going to have my pussy licked every Saturday which I loved dearly. I knew too that I would lick Maggie's cunt and make her cum too.

Yes, every Saturday it was set with Maggie because I wanted it and she did too. It really continued my life and training as a submission woman and increased my need for pleasing others. My Uncle Johnny set me up to be that way and Maggie I think sensed it from the first time we were alone in her room.

So I got the football game out of the way With Josh and went home with my sister or our mom picked us up. I would rush to bed so I could touch myself. Josh did work me up a great deal with his hands in my panties and up under my bra. My sister and I shared a bedroom and so I didn't have much privacy. I also just wanted to get high, sex does that to me. I would masturbate fast and furious and cum before my sister got into the room. I think she knew I did it, from the sexual musky smell that filled the room. And I know she did it too. But we never did it to each other or together.

I couldn't wait until Saturday afternoon when my mom took me over to Maggie's house. The only people home were Maggie and her mom. This made me so disappointed because I was hoping to go at it with Maggie and have sex with her right away. Her mom being there made me nervous and my pussy felt hot and wet waiting until Maggie and I could get a chance to get away by ourselves.

I remembered back when I sucked Uncle Johnny cock first time and how I wet my panties. I had the same feeling each Saturday waiting to get Maggie alone and didn't want to do that again. So I would say hi to Maggie's mom, Mrs. M, and she would ask me how things were going in school and stuff like that. She was actually a beautiful lady. I remember her well, she was a MILF. But not like they think about them today. She was beautiful, with large breasts and a round ass and long legs. You know what I mean, I honestly could see her having sex. But, I never, never saw my mom like that, you know in that way. When my daddy died she never dated again. She just became the alpha female in the house and I was Cinderella doing all the work.

Then Maggie would call me and wanted me to come up to her room to show me some new records she bought. I knew that wasn't it and I hurried down the hallway to her room wondering if her mom could smell my sex which was almost leaking out my panties.

Once I was in her room she would close the door and push me firmly against the wall. She would kiss me and French me with her tongue. Her hands would start exploring my body immediately. I was told by her to wearing a skirt and a blouse and no panties, but I was scared and wore them. She worked on my body! God she took her time too making me feel so fucking good. I would hump her hand almost immediately as we stood there with my back against the wall and Maggie was pushing her hands between my legs playing with my cunt and tits. I think she had a fantasy or two on how she would do it each week when I got there. She acted more experienced than me and I think she was.

While we were the same size back then she would later be taller and definitely tower over me. That actually made it even hotter for me to obey her.

Anyway, she kept kissing and moving her hands over my body and I was just standing there humping and fucking myself on her hand which never left my cunt slit. She would kissed down my neck giving me goose bumps and put her tongue in my ear then pulled away and licks her way down my body to my pussy.

She would whisper to me: "Do you want to lick my pussy Mary. Do you want to taste me, I'm so wet baby?"

I just answered; "Yes Maggie, please."

She would then pull me over to the bed and we both would lay on the bed as we watched her pull her skirt up high. I looked down at her with no panties on and just stared at her wetness. She said: "Well? Do it! DO IT NOW!"

When she raise her voice she would always startled me. And I would kneel between her legs and started kissing her thighs. I could smell her sex or maybe it my own sex which I smelled. Maggie had already removed my panties as we stood together against the wall. They lay on the floor by the door.

I looked at her pussy and saw lots of hair. There between the hairs was her wet slit. I thought to myself, "My hair is scarce compared to her cunt hair."

I never expected so much hair but it didn't matter I kissed her pussy and lick it and god it shook me up so much knowing what I was doing. She called me a cunt lapper and pussy eater, and that kind of stuff. She let me know what to expect at our future times together. God I was hungry for her juices. I went looking and exploring her slit and seeing her clit. I knew where it was and when I touched it with my tongue she groaned and reached down and pulled my head hard shoving my mouth into her pussy and telling me to lick and fuck her hole.

I was so excited knowing I was pleasing her I did what she told me when she told me. She directed me and had me touching myself. But she stopped me from cumming and told me she wanted me to make her cum first.

God when she said that it drove me wild with lust and I licked and probed her hole with my tongue and circling her clit with my lips and them gently sucking on it. Maggie pumped her hips fucking her cunt into my mouth as she started to cum. She had to put her pillow over her head to muffle her screams and then sounds coming from her throat. And god what an orgasm she had! It seemed to go on and on and on for such a long time. I just kept licking and sucking her cunt and she kept fucking my face as she held my head firmly against her opening as she pumped and pumped.

And for me it was so good too. I was watching another female have the biggest orgasms I had ever seen and it was so wonderful knowing I had done it. I was so proud of myself.

Seriously, se must have had contractions for a minute or maybe two or three but just one orgasm. She said that was very nice and she got up like nothing had happened. She walked out of her bedroom leaving the door open.

A few minutes later she came back in and said lets go out. We went for a walk. Just like that we went for a walk; I mean it was the weirdest shit I can remember. Actually looking back on it, it was like my Uncle Johnny all over again. She told me how she felt and that she was purely gay. She thought and I did too that I might be gay too. But later on I said no but I loved licking her and I told her I wanted to do it again and again to please her.

I remember when I said that she stopped what she was doing and hug me and she held me and cuddled with me and I felt safe like I had found a true lover, my first female lover.

Later that night in her room as we lay in her bed she made love to me. I learned that making love with a woman was like now. Maggie explored every part of me. It was very late and everyone in her house was sleeping. We kissed and touched each other and it was marvelous I felt so safe in her arms. She licked me into 3 orgasms and kept going until I had to push her head away. She told me never to do that to her again. Then she asked me if she could be my lover and girlfriend. God my heart almost come out of my mouth. I hugged her so tight and said of course you are my girlfriend and lover.

I knew I wasn't a lesbian but Maggie was going to find out being gay didn't mean she or I weren't going to have any cock. We fell asleep in each others arms like lovers. I guess we really were now. I would never, never get that close to another female again. Oh I have had other female lovers but not with what Maggie and I had.

If we had not gotten messed up on drugs so badly, I could have become her bitch for life. I loved her so much I am crying now as I write this. I think of what could have been but then I would not have my children.

Maggie deserved better out of life, if not with me, with someone special. I feel somewhat responsible for what happened to her but I have come to realize we are responsible only for ourselves and what we do with our lives.

Next I'll tell you about the drugs and sex with Mr. & Mrs. G

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sore cock

Oh Bonnie, I'm going through all your stories now and my cock is sore. Need to have a rest before I read more.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 01 Patricia realizes her darkest fantasy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Microchips Ch. 01 Dale learns about the Adult side of technology.in Mature
King of the Cul-De-Sac Son forces himself on his mother after they move.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Made Martina into My Toilet Slave I use her on the toilet hard, deep and urine-covered.in Lesbian Sex
The Stewardess Became My Toilet How the flight attendant became my personal toilet.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories