How I Became A Whore‏

Story Info
It started when a stranger fondled him in the subway.
681 words
4.11
135.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time ago, a complete stranger, a man, fondled me in the subway; to my horror, my cock immediately became rock-hard. I was shocked; my response showed that I was a faggot, a slut that wanted a total stranger's cock inside me, I wanted to be fucked. I knew my virginity was his for the asking.

He whispered, 'What about going to a hotel?'

The thought of losing my gay virginity to a complete stranger, just made me so, so horny. I nodded, unable to even speak. We got off at the next stop, and even as he held my hand I started getting cold feet. He noticed my hesitation:

'I'll pay you twenty for your trouble.'

I tried to tell myself no way this could be happening,

I couldn't even speak, so I just nodded.

Once in the hotel room, he said, 'As far as I'm concerned you're just a piece of meat I'm renting and I'll treat you as such, if I'm going to rent your ass I'll fuck it as I want, and I want you in drag.'

'I'm not a transvestite and...'

He handed me the gym bag.

'Everythin' you need's in there. Go on, dress like the hooker you are.'

I took the gym bag and went into the bathroom. He was right, everything I needed was in there. I shaved my legs and armpits, I paint my nails and toenails bright red, dress in a thong, skimpy top, wig, bright liptsick, tons of makeup, cheap high heels.

'You walk like a drunken whore with those heels. I'm gonna check the piece of meat I'm buyin'.'

He felt me up, fondling my behind and feeling my newly shaven legs.

'Nice legs, bitch. But what I really want is a hole for my cock, so I want you to spread those whore legs of yours.'

'OK... how do you want me to...?'

'I ain't payin' extra for a special position.'

'Yes, that's fine...'

'Get on all fours, slut.'

I did so. I heard him pull down his zipper - I hadn't even seen the cock that was going to take my ass cherry. He moved my thong aside, and I felt his cock's head pushing into me.

'For a cheap hooker, you've got a real tight ass.'

'I've... never done anything with a man before. I was on my way to see my girlfriend for a nice fuck when I met you.'

'Well, in that case you walked into this room a straight guy and you're going to walk out as a whore, as a hooker who's just rented out her cheap ass.'

'I... Ah!'

He had just rammed his cock all the way in. I could feel his hairy balls against my ass as he fucked me.

'I know your type, you're one of those tranny fags that once you've had a real man's cock up your ass you'll crave it like a bitch in heat, you hadn't had your ass cherry popped just because you've been too chicken to let your inner whore take over, but now you've had cock you won't be able to help yourself.'

The pain was being replaced with a tingling of pleasure, as his huge manhood stretched my ass, I couldn't deny what he was saying.

He kept thrusting until he came.

After he pulled out, I got to my feet, almost falling because of the high heels.

'I-I need to get changed.'

He handed me a cheap plastic handbag from the gym bag.

'There's 20 inside.'

I took it and, without thinking about, slung it on my shoulder.

'Now you really ARE a whore, do you still wanna get changed? Go on, go whore yourself some more.'

I thought about it.

A couple of hours later, I was in a dark alley, bent over while a customer lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties, and pushed his cock into my ass.

Now I rent my ass for a living; I love my job and I've saved nearly enough for a boob job...


Comments through the link below.