How I Became an Escort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like something to drink, Tea? Coffee?" Joy asked.

"A cup of coffee would be nice." Greg said.

"Belle?" Joy asked.

"I'll just get myself some water." I said.

"Don't worry I'll get it." Joy said.

As Joy made the coffee I chatted a little to Greg. It was slightly odd and reminded me of when I first left school and worked for a summer in a beauty salon. It was the same sort of small talk as I would have with those clients. Joy bought over the two cups of coffee that she had made plus a glass of water for me. This time she also sat on the couch the other side of Greg. We all chatted for a bit and I started to relax. Once Greg had finished his coffee Joy suggested that he use the shower. Greg smiled and went into the bathroom.

"You ready?" Joy asked me.

"As I'll ever be." I replied with a smile.

Joy walked over to the desk and unlocked the file cabinet. I stood up and joined her so I could put my envelope in my bag. She then relocked the drawer. We then went into the boudoir I helped Joy unzip her dress and got out of mine and put my robe on over my lingerie. Joy was only wearing a pair of black panties and she also put her robe on. I sat on the end of the bed and Joy sat next to me. I was just about to stand up again to take my shoes off when there was a tap on the bathroom door.

"We're ready for you honey." Joy said.

The door opened and Greg came into the bedroom wearing just a towel around his waist, Joy stood up.

"Why don't you sit next to Belle." She said.

Greg sat next to me on the end of the bed. I put my arm around his shoulders and gently kissed his cheek. As I moved my head away from his Joy leaned over and kissed him full on the lips. As soon as she moved away I leaned over and kissed him full on the lips myself. I gently teased the tip of his tongue with my own and could taste just a hint of the coffee he had drunk. I felt him place his arm around me as I moved away.

Joy was standing in front of us and she gently tugged at the belt of her robe letting it fall open and exposing her large full breasts. I laid my hand on Greg's lap and felt that he was beginning to harden under the towel. Joy removed her robe and threw it over a chair in the corner then leaned in to kiss Greg again. As she did so I felt her hand squeeze my knee. I stood and she took my place on the bed. I stood and watched her passionately kiss him. Once she moved away I fixed my eyes on Greg's, I undid my robe and let it fall to the ground then still holding his gaze I reached around and unclipped my bra. Slowly removing it so that Greg could get a good look at my breasts. My heart was pounding so hard that I could hear it and I hoped that I didn't look like I was trembling.

I was just about to lean over and kiss Greg when Joy pulled the towel free exposing him. I was able to get a good look at his large hard cock. It was a little larger than I had expected. Joy gently wrapped her hand around it. I leaned over and kissed Greg. I felt Joy move away so I took her place sitting on the bed wrapping my right arm around Greg's neck I let my left hand fall onto his hard cock. Gently I pulled him down into my breasts and let him shower my nipples with little kisses as I teased his shaft with my long nails before wrapping my hand around and gently stroking him. I felt Joy tap the back of my wrist so I released my grip and gently eased myself away.

Joy was on her knees between Greg's legs and she teased his shaft with her tongue before taking him into her mouth. As she did I quickly unclipped and took off my shoes and shuffled up the bed so that I was now laying with my head on the pillow watching. Joy gave Greg a short teasing blowjob before standing up. As she stood up Greg looked around at me. I took a deep breath deftly removed my panties in one motion, the move I had messed up during my photo session. This time the panties came off and the stockings stayed where they were. I made sure that Greg got a good look at my pussy but then clamped my legs together crossing them at the ankle. Trying my hardest to look alluring and confident.

Joy placed her hand on Greg's shoulder getting his attention. She was again kneeling in front of him. In her hand was a small red package that she deftly opened and then she expertly secured the bright red condom onto Greg. She run her hand up and down his shaft a couple of times to make sure it was secure then gave me a glance. We both knew what was about to happen and she was making sure that I was prepared.

I took Greg's hand in mine and he moved himself up the bed so that he was now lying next to me. His head on the pillow next to mine, I kissed him deeply letting him push his tongue deep into my mouth. Then I gently pulled him on top of me; this was the moment that I would cross the line of no return. Greg had paid me and now I was about to let him push himself into me. There was no going back I felt both terrified and calm all at once, my head spinning with the enormity of the moment, it was as if time stood still for a while as I was on the threshold, then it started to move forward again. I felt his cock filling my pussy his weight on top of me and I moved my hips to welcome him deep inside.

Greg moved himself up on his hands as he began to thrust in and out of me. His eyes closed I closed my eyes and tried to get myself into his rhythm. I opened my eyes and looked to my right and saw Joy lying next to me she gave me smile and for a split second a thumb's up. I closed my eyes again and let myself melt into Greg. I could feel him moving in and out of me hear his breath become quicker and faster. I started to breath with him move with him, sighing gently as I exhaled, he moaned a little and started to move faster, I moved my hips to this new faster tempo, I felt his cock start to throb as his breath got quicker, I could feel my pussy contracting around him drawing him into me and then he gave out a moan as he pushed deeper into me his cock throbbing and pulsating his breath shallow and quick. Then he signed and gently lay on top of me.

I let him rest for a few moments until I started to feel his cock soften a little inside me. I kissed him on the cheek and gently rolled him off me. As he withdrew I placed my thumb and forefinger at the base of his shaft to make sure that the condom stayed on him. Once he was lying on his back next to me I took some tissues from the nightstand removed it and cleaned him up a little. I stood up Greg was laying on his back his eyes closed Joy was next to him. She gave me a huge smile and mouthed 'well done'.

I went into the bathroom and threw the condom wrapped in tissue in a waste bin that was hidden under the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror. There was almost no lipstick left on my mouth and the eye shadow on my right eye had started to run a little. Other than that I didn't look any different than I had when I last looked in the mirror, but I felt that I was now a different person and I was happy about that.

I went back into the boudoir to find Greg and Joy under the covers sitting up and talking quietly. Greg was in the centre of the bed and Joy to his right I got into the bed the other side of Greg from Joy. Once I was in Greg leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're very welcome." I replied.

I was a little taken aback by this; I had never been thanked for sex before. Of course neither I had I ever been paid before. But it did give me a warm glow.

We spent a little while chatting mostly about films. Joy led the convocation around to actresses that Greg found attractive being more than a little flirty as she did so. I could see that under the thin sheet Greg was beginning to become aroused again. Joy then leaned over Greg and kissed him as she did so she tapped the top of my arm.

I got up onto my knees as I did so I pulled the cover off of Greg and Joy exposing him again. Once Joy stopped kissing him I gently helped Greg up onto his knees then I kissed him deeply making sure to press my naked body against his. I felt calm and in control, more confident than I had done all day, I could feel myself blossoming into this new life slowly. I gently moved onto all fours in front of Greg and slowly teasingly took his semi hard cock into my mouth. Teasing him with my lips and tongue to make him fully hard again. I was able to shift my position a little and look up at him as I started to move my lips up and down his shaft. I could see by the look on his face that he was enjoying it. I slowly drew him out of my mouth and then kissed him deeply on the lips once more. As soon as I moved away Joy took my place her arms wrapped around him pulling his chest tight against her large breasts.

Quickly I picked up the little red box from the nightstand I took out a condom sealed in its little packet. Joy pushed Greg back so that he was lying on his back once again then got off the bed. I climbed back on to the bed so that I was at Greg's left again. I opened the foil and carefully placed the condom over Greg's hard cock. I rolled it down the length of his shaft with my thumb and forefinger then stoked up and down twice making sure that it was all secure. As I was doing this I could see that Joy was standing next to the bed teasingly removing her panties. As soon as I had the condom secure and moved away Joy was astride Greg easing his cock into herself.

This was the first time that I had been in the same room let alone the same bed as two people having sex. Earlier when Greg was having sex with me after a brief look to get reassurance from Joy I had been oblivious to her. I concentrated on Greg, making sure that I gave him my best. Now all I could do was watch as Joy rode him. Her large breasts swinging with the rhythm as she went up and down. I could feel the bed move with her hear that both she and Greg were breathing together, I closed my eyes and let my own breathing fall in synch with them. I started to feel the bed move more beneath me meaning that Joy was quickening the pace of her movements I opened my eyes as her breathing was becoming heavier Greg was starting to groan a little. They both had their eyes tight shut and were moving as one. Greg then took a sharp intake on breath and his body bucked under Joy as he let out a long moan. Joy slowed herself down until she was resting on his chest the bed still and even the sound of all our breathing silent.

After a few moments Joy carefully took herself off of Greg. I held out the box of tissues and she took a couple. She removed the condom from Greg and cleaned him up a little before going into the bathroom. I put my arm around Greg and pulled the covers over us. He turned and smiled at me and I gently stroked his chest. Joy returned and joined us under the covers this time Greg thanked her and we all three snuggled there for a few minutes.

"Well I think it's time that we cleared up." Joy said.

Her voice was a little more business like than before and Greg got the message.

"Would it be okay if I had a quick shower?" He asked.

"Of course it is." Joy replied moving out of the bed as she spoke.

Greg gave each of us a peck on the cheek and got out of the bed. Picking up the towel he had been wearing earlier from the floor he went into the bathroom.

Joy pulled her panties back on and then put her robe on. I lay there for a few moments a little frazzled.

"Come on." Joy said.

She picked up my robe and threw it at me. I got out of the bed and put it on. In the subdued lighting I couldn't see where my panties had got too. I could hear the sound of the shower running as I followed Joy back into the main room. Joy flicked the switch by the front door and the lighting became bright again. I sat on the couch and took a mouthful of the water from the glass I'd had earlier. I glanced at the clock it was only five to five. I then picked up the coffee cups and took them over to the sink. Joy was already running some water.

"Thanks, You good?" She said in the low voice.

"Very." I replied.

"Just leave them there for now." Joy said meaning the cups and she went back over to the couch and sat down.

I think that Joy realised that I wanted a little quite time to run over it all in my head. So we sat there in the silence for a few minutes until the bathroom door opened and Greg entered the room fully dressed. Joy stood up and walked over to him and I followed. She gave him a big hug.

"Take care of yourself and I'll see you again soon?" She said.

"Yes of course." Greg said.

Joy let go of him and I gave him a hug.

"It was really great to meet you, Belle." He said.

"And you." I replied.

I made sure that I was behind the door when Joy opened it. Greg walked through the door with just a little wave and then Joy closed it behind him and we were alone again.

Joy turned to me and held out her arms giving me a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you Belle, that was amazing it's as if you had been doing it for years." She said.

I hugged her back.

"Thanks, I feel so up in the air I couldn't have got this far with out you. Thank you so much." I said.

Joy let go of me.

"You go and get yourself all cleaned up and we'll have a chat before you go." Joy said.

I smiled and nodded and took a step to the bathroom.

"Oh I need my handbag, my makeup is in it." I said.

Joy went over to the desk and unlocked the filing cabinet and handed me my bag. I went into the bathroom.

I took off what was left of the makeup I had been wearing and then had a quick shower. There were plenty of towels I only put on some lipstick for the journey home. I then went back into the boudoir. With the main light on I was easily able to locate all of my clothing. I packed away my sexy lingerie and red dress in my holdall then put on the comfortable knickers and vest that I had bought with me before pulling my modest dress on. I sat on the bed and replaced my stockings, that I had taken off to shower, and refastened my shoes. As I sat there I couldn't resist for a moment taking the white envelope from my bag and looking at it. It was just a plain white letter sized envelope with a small letter B written on it in blue ink. Inside was a sum of money that I had earned with my body. It was not a heavy thing but to me it had weight. I carefully put it back into my bag checked that I had everything and went back out into the reception room.

I had a brief chat with Joy but she had another client arriving and had to tidy up and lay out fresh towels and so on. She again told me that she was proud of me and that she was looking forward to future duo sessions with me, as was I. We arranged to meet the next evening as Joy thought we should have a little celebration of my first time getting paid. Then we hugged again and I felt the warmth of Joy's friendship spreading all over me, she opened the door and I left.

I walked down the stairs a different person than the one who had walked up them. I had set myself a goal and a challenge and I had accomplished that but I still had a long way to go. I was confident that this was a life that I wanted. I was not altogether sure that my performance had been top notch. I remembered that Joy hadn't told Greg that this was my first time as an escort so he was expecting someone who knew the ropes. I hoped that was the impression that I had given.

As it happened a little later in the evening when I checked my emails I had a message from Joy. She was forwarding me a copy of an email from Greg in which he thanked us both for a "wonderful time" and expressed a hope of repeating it sometime soon as well and as an interest in booking me alone. Joy's note attached to the forward was "You did a perfect job, be proud of yourself, see you tomorrow." I went to bed that night with my little envelope of cash on my nightstand. Proud of myself.

12