How I Became Big Sister's Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gimli37
Gimli37
59 Followers

"Yes what, you little slut?!? Tell me what you like--beg for it!"

"I love your big cock inside me! Please, Karen, please, fuck me more, fuck me harder!"

"I knew you were a cock-hungry little whore, Brian," she said as she continued to slam her cock into me with a fury. Every thrust was now accompanied by a hard slap on my ass cheeks.

My whole body was tensed and quivering; even without touching my cock, I knew I'd reached the point of no return. "Karen, please, I have to--may I please cum?" I begged, my words mingled with the moans and grunts that her savage fucking forced from my lips.

"Go ahead and cum, whore! Cum while your sister fucks you in the ass!" Karen buried her cock balls-deep inside me one more time. As she did so, she reached down and stroked my cock. The merest touch of her hand was all it took. Cum erupted in several hot, sticky blasts from my dick as my entire body convulsed with the force of my orgasm. I slumped against the floor, utterly spent and panting for breath. Karen, her cock still deep inside me, lay against my back, her full, lush breasts pressed against me. Just at that moment I heard the front door open and the sound of footsteps moving toward the living room.

Gimli37
Gimli37
59 Followers
12