How I Became My Mom's Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Barry got his. Now Diane wants hers.
4.4k words
4.57
79.6k
88

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second installment of "How I became my mom's date." Before reading this, I recommend you first read chapter one.

WARNING: Explicit content. Words such as 'queef' and 'pussy farts' are used in this story. If you are sensitive and easily offended by the use of such words, Then viewer discretion advised!!

*****

Mom opened up the door to her room. once inside, she threw her robe at the end of the bed. She told me to put my pants on her rocking chair. As I did that, mom started to light a couple of candles that were placed on her dresser. Once she had them lit, she turned off the lights. She then went over to where her stereo was and threw in a CD. She adjusted the volume to her preferred level as the music started playing out of the speakers. She selected another ballad to dance to. She approached me and led me to the most spacious part of the room. We again danced, but this time went right to kissing. Not a word was spoken as we passionately french kissed each other. Our kiss lasted as long as the song of 'I want to know what love is' was playing. Again, I could feel her body getting warmer as we kissed. Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead as we semi danced to the music. As the song waned, another ballad came on, Mom didn't want to stop. We stayed in our place, kissing and feeling each other. Our hands rubbing each other's back.

I finally broke our hot, passionate kiss and began kissing and licking portions of her face. I realized at the time of the first song, that she just didn't want a cheap fuck. She wanted to be made love to. I don't know how good my dad was making passionate love to her, and I didn't know if I could match, or surpass what he did. But seeing my mom tonight in all her passionate glory, I was going to do the very best I could.

I bent my head down, licking just under her jaw. She tilted her head to the left side as I kissed her neck. I stuck my tongue out, licking behind her earlobe. She exhaled a series of ahs and ohs as I licked and suckled on her ear.

"Oh, Barry. That feels so good. You're really turning me on."

I continued going down her neck, kissing and licking until I reached where her neck met her collarbone. I shifted my head, sucker kissing around the nape of her neck, going to her left side. She moaned again as I licked her left ear. She curled her fingers, pressing her nails gently into my back. As I continued to lick her neck and ear, she pulled my shirt past my shoulders. I wiggled my arms out of the sleeves as she helped to take my shirt off. She had my shirt in her hand, throwing it awkwardly toward the chair, landing and dangling over the arm.

I straightened up, leaning back, cracking my spine. Then shifted my head from side to side, cracking my neck.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit shorter than you." She said as she massaged my neck.

"That's okay mom. I once dated a girl shorter than you." Putting my arms around her.

"I could stand on a thick book." She laughed.

"Nice to see your sense of humor is coming back." Giving my neck one last crack.

This time I picked her up by her hips, bringing her a few inches above me. She giggled as her feet left the floor, being held up in my arms. Her hair flowed down off her shoulders, brushing slightly against my face.

"Barry!! Put me down." She said giggling like a school girl.

"Nope. Now you can bend your neck while kissing me." Hoisting her up a little higher.

"Thank you, Barry." She whispered as she placed her nose onto mine.

"For what mom?"

"For making me feel young."

We again began to kiss. She felt as light as a feather as I held her up in my arms. But I was getting tired standing on my feet. I carried her over to the bed, carefully I sat her down, letting her scoot her ass back before slowly laying her down, with me in tow. I laid on top of her, staring into her eyes. Something hit me like a bolt of lightning. As I gazed into her eyes, I started to see images of how she acted ever since I came home. I never really thought anything of it. I just thought it was her way of dealing with her divorce with dad. But it seemed she had strong feelings for me for a while now.

"I need more than that Barry. A whole lot more than that." I remember hearing her say when I told her she needed to get laid.

"Why not it be me to give her what she needs?" I thought to myself. "Yes, she's my mom, but she's also a woman. A beautiful woman. A kind, caring, compassionate woman. I wasn't feeling sorry for her. I was falling for her."

My emotions for her flooded my mind and my heart. It increased my vigor a thousandfold. As I continued to gaze in her eyes, I could feel the warmth in my face. My body was burning with the desire to make her mine. No more as my mother, but now as my soulmate. I kissed her with every ounce of passion I had in me. She felt this right away. Her arms tightened around my torso, squeezing the air right out of me. She didn't want to let go. Her emotions for me were through the roof and our body heat got so intense, I could swear we were going to start the bed on fire.

Cupping my hands behind her back, I rolled her onto me. Now she was on top, looking down at me. She laughed as I squeezed her ass. Now she was staring at me. She had the prettiest smile on her face. It was the first time in a long time she was truly happy.

I rolled her over on her back. I began to lick her neck again, just below her ear. I applied pressure on her neck with my lips, sucking on her neck

"No Barry. Don't give me a hickey!" She said crimping her head to her shoulder.

"Sorry. I got carried away."

"Ordinarily, I wouldn't mind it. But..."

"I know mom. I understand. How would you be able to explain how you got a hickey on your neck?"

"Exactly. I don't mind you licking and kissing my neck, but no hickeys. Okay, honey?" Smiling at me.

"Okay baby." Smiling back.

I went back to licking her neck. I grabbed the shoulder straps of her nightgown, pulling it off her shoulders. She pulled herself up by her elbows, letting the straps rest just above the crease of her bent arms. She sat up, pulling her arms out of the straps. Her tits slipped out as her top fell to her belly. She laid back down, holding my head as I stuffed it inside her breasts. I grabbed on to her boobs, pushing them against my head. I licked in between her tits, going side to side from one tit to the other.

"Is it alright if I give you a hickey right here?" Kissing the area where I wanted to give her one.

"Yeah. That's fine. No one will see it there. You're really obsessed with giving me a hickey aren't you."

"Just like to put my mark showing that you're mine now. You can give me one if you like."

"I'm yours now?" Asking in a surprised tone.

"Not unless this is just a one-time thing." Now getting confused. "Is this just a one-time event?"

"Do you want it to be? We are committing a cardinal sin here. Are you prepared for this kind of relationship with me?"

"Mom, If you are." Taking a deep breath. "Then so am I."

"Then the first thing I'd like you to do is stop calling me mom. It's Diane, or honey, or whatever you like to call me. Okay?"

"Okay, Di."

"Good. Now go ahead and give me your hickey."

I began sucking on the inside part of her left boob. A red oval shaped hickey formed just below and to the side of her tit. When it was complete. Diane, as I could call her now, inspected my masterpiece.

"Very nice. Hardly noticeable."

"What do you mean, hardly noticeable? It's at least two inches long!"

"I meant that it can't be seen unless I'm naked. Not that it's small." laughing a little.

After shaking my head for my own stupidity, I went right back to licking her tits. I licked up her right tit, hitting her nipple. It was already hard as I placed my lips over it. I closed my eyes, suckling on her nipple. It was like I was a baby again, breastfeeding as I use to do. But I wasn't a baby suckling for mother's milk. I was doing it to turn her on. To get her hot.

After sucking on her tits, I went lower, licking a straight line down her belly. I got down to the folded fabric of her nightgown. I pulled them down to the top of her hips, just showing the beginning of her pubic hairline. She lifted up her ass as I pulled her nightgown off her hips, down past her legs, taking it off her and placing it at the end of the bed. I got up off the bed, taking off my boxers and throwing them by my pants and shirt. Diane was laying flat on the bed. I got back up on the bed right by her feet. I grabbed ahold of her right foot, massaging it with my strong hands. She closed her eyes enjoying the feel of her foot being rubbed. I put her foot up to my face, kissing her big toe and then the ball of her foot. She started laughing when I flickered my tongue along the bottom of her toes. I did the same with her other foot. Then I went further up her legs with my hands. Rubbing them first up to her knees, then up to her thighs. As I got to her crotch, I pushed her legs apart, revealing her lovely pussy. Diane opened her legs wider, giving me an excellent view of her pussy. Her labia puffed out behind a nicely trimmed bush of black hair. I licked my fingers before placing them on her pussy. She softly moaned as my fingers glided over her vulva, pinching her labia. I did this for several seconds until I slid my fingers onto those puffy lips.

Diane raised her legs up, resting them on my shoulders as I played with her pussy. I reversed my hand now palm up. I continued to rub her pussy with fingertips, getting them wet with her natural lubricant. My middle finger glistened with precum as I moved it in and out of her pussy. I closed my two forefingers, pushing them deep inside her. Her breathing quickened and her moans got louder as she was enjoying her pussy getting finger-fucked. One leg fell off of me, crashing back on the bed as I intensified the quickness of my strokes. Her hips were turning from side to side, then thrusting upward as my fingers worked their magic. I slowed down the intensity of my strokes keeping my fingers inside her as I placed my thumb on her clitoris. Moistening my thumb with her juices, I rubbed her clit with straight and circular motions. I stared at her, enjoying and getting turned on by her facial expressions. My cock was getting as hard as a rock. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, putting them into my mouth, licking her juices clean off of them. I savored the taste of her juices. I removed her leg from my shoulder, spreading them wide apart. I dove my head between her legs, putting my mouth on her pussy. My lips were clamped down on her sweet snatch as I licked her slit. I pushed my tongue inside her hole, licking up her juices as it flowed out of her vagina. Her erotic moans filled the room, even drowning out the music coming from the boom box. Her hands clamped down on my head, pushing me down hard between her legs.

"Oh, sweetheart. You really know how to eat pussy." Combing my hair with her fingers.

"To tell you the truth, Diane. Your pussy is the best I've ever tasted."

"How many girls have you ever eaten out?"

"Five." Holding up my hand, extending my fingers.

"Does that include me?"

"Six."

I continued to eat out her pussy. My arms were around her hips, reaching up, holding and squeezing her tits. I wiggled my head, wagging my tongue all over her pussy until it got tired and sore. Diane pulled her legs inward, clamping my head tight, thrusting her ass upward as she was very close to climaxing. I could feel her legs shaking like crazy with every tongue licking pass.

"Oh god, Barry. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. I'm gonna cum!" She started panting heavier.

With a tired and sore tongue, I continued to lick her clit, using my lips as well, sucking on her fleshy bulb.

"Honey. Don't stop!! Oh god!! I'm fucking cumming! I'm fucking...AHHHH!!" She bellowed out in a deep-toned grunt.

Her ass fell back on the bed. Her legs were spread open, shaking uncontrollably after receiving her tremendous orgasm. I rested my head on her inner leg, gently rubbing her pussy and clit, giving my tired tongue a well-deserved rest.

"Barry, sweetheart. That was fantastic!! Never has my pussy been eaten out that way. Never!!" Still panting heavily.

My tongue was still a little sore to say anything back. So instead, I gave her a series of kisses on her thigh and above the hairline of her pussy.

I made my way getting fully on top of her. Though my cock was hard and ready to go, I just wanted to lay there with her, holding her in my arms. I rested my head between the crease of her head and shoulders, gently kissing her neck. Diane softly caressed my back with her fingertips, from the back of my neck, down to my tailbone. We laid there silent. Never saying a word. I laid there enjoying the love and the warmth I was getting from her. It was building up a passion in me that I never really felt before with any other woman. Even my body was tingling all over. I was excited yes. Not because I was in bed with my own mother, Not because we gave each other oral sex, or that we were about to have sexual intercourse. My body tingled because I could feel the love she truly had for me. Not as a son, but as the man she's waited a couple of years to have.

I propped myself up, kneeling in between her legs. I grabbed onto the uppermost part of her legs, pulling her down slightly, aiming her pussy with my cock, pressing the head between her slit. She laid there patiently, waiting for my dick to penetrate her.

"Here we go!" I said taking a deep breath.

Our eyes gazed at one another as my cock slowly entered her pussy. A smile of great satisfaction appeared on her face as my cock split her pissy lips apart. Inch by inch, my cock made its way in, until the back of her legs were touching mine. I held her legs by the back of her knees, pumping my dick into her. I watched as the shaft of my cock slid in and out of her pussy. My dick glistened with pussy juice, with friction forming a thick, creamy lather near the base. I made a sport out of sticking my cock in, then taking it all the way out. I did this about a half dozen times before keeping my cock in her. As I pushed my dick all the way inside her pussy, air that seeped in, queefed out, making loud pussy fart sounds. I could feel the reverberate pockets of air hitting my balls.

"Believe me, Barry. I did not pass gas!" She said somewhat confused and embarrassed.

"You never had a pussy fart before?" Not pumping my cock in her.

"No!! I never knew my pussy could? Do you ever have dick farts?"

"Ma...I mean Diane. A pussy fart happens when air seeps into your pussy. Then when something like my dick pushes further into your pussy, the air gets pressured out. Wow, no offense to dad, but he must've had a real thin cock if he never made you queef."

"Let's not ruin the night by talking about your father."

"Okay, hon."

I went back to pumping my cock, balls deep into Diane's pussy. She moaned with every deep thrust I made, going from holding her legs, to wrapping my arms around them, pushing them together. I pushed her legs back a bit, bringing her ass upward. I heard a few popping sounds as her lower back began to crack from me stretching her legs back.

"Sorry. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, not at all. I felt good cracking my back. But I've never had sex this way before."

"How many positions have you done?" Now slowing my thrusts down.

"Only two. Your father on top, and behind."

"Huh!! Not much imagination there. Would you like to try a new position?"

"Will it be fun?" Asking curiously.

"I think you'll really enjoy it." Giving her a big smile.

"What must I do?"

"First, let me get out of you and let you get up."

Pulling out of her, I released her legs so she could get up from the bed. As she did, I laid down in her place. My ass feeling the cool moisture of the wet spot she left on the bed. I then told her to stand over me and squat down over my cock.

"Okay. Now insert my dick in your pussy."

She grabbed on to my dick, positioning it toward her pussy. She lowered herself down, sliding my dick inside her.

"I've seen this before." She said putting both of her hands on my chest. "I wanted to try this, but your father didn't care for it."

"Why?"

"Because the guy the girl was fucking had a huge dick. Even bigger than yours. He felt it wouldn't work because of his size."

"So dad was ashamed about the size of his dick?"

"No. Just insecure about it."

"Good thing I'm not. I know you can ride me cowgirl style."

And boy did she. It was a bit awkward for her at first. She had to get used to balancing herself on the bed. At times she would raise her ass too high, slipping my dick out of her pussy. But once she got balanced and not overaggressive with her high bounces, she really enjoyed this new position.

"You like this baby?" Watching her get into the groove.

"Yes, honey. I do like this. But my legs are getting tired."

"Get on your knees then." She did as I said. "Now lean back and put your hands on my legs." Again, doing as she was told. "Now slowly bounce up and down." She did that as well.

"Oh my god, Barry. I can feel your dick pressing up inside my belly." Getting a better rhythm. Your dick is hitting the back of my clit." She said with excitement.

"That's exactly the purpose of this position. It's supposed to hit your G-spot. Now once you have a nice rhythm going, start rubbing your clit."

"WHAT??"

"You heard me. Rub your clit!"

"Pretty demanding aren't you. I like that."

Sitting on my legs, she reached down to her pussy, playing with her clit. Slowly she rocked herself on my cock as she rubbed her clit more vigorously. Before long, she was bouncing on my cock. Her head tilted back as she became more aroused playing with her clit while getting her pussy filled with cock. Moans of pleasure escaped her mouth. Her hand was almost a blur as she furiously rubbed her fingers over her clitoris.

Holy fuck!! This is amazing. I can't stop cumming!! Thank you, baby. Thank you."

I knew she was getting tired. I placed my hands on her waist, helping her bounce up and down on me. Her body was getting sweaty. The candlelight glistening her beads of sweat. Realizing she was just about pooped, I gently pushed her off me. I let her straighten her leg out, laying flat on her back. I got on top of her, sliding my dick in her super wet pussy.

"I want us to hold each other from here on out!" I said putting my arms around her upper back and head. She wrapped her arms around me at the same time I did with her.

"Barry, I want to tell you this is the best night I had in a long while. I want you to do me a favor."

"Anything for you babe."

I don't want you to take it out when you're ready to cum. I want you to cum in me."

"Sure. I can do that. It"s not like I can get you pregnant."

"I never had anything done. But I'm sure I'm done making babies."

We kissed as I slowly pumped my dick in her. My thrusts became faster and harder, resting my head between the crease of her neck and shoulder. We both moaned in delight as I pushed my cock in as far as it could possibly go inside her pussy. Our body sweat mingling together as we held on tight to one another. I was building up to my orgasmic bliss. My dick began to throb in pain as more pressure began to build up inside my shaft. It only took a few more thrusts before my cock was ready to shoot out its load.

"Oh shit! Here I come!!"

"Yes, baby. Cum in me!! I'm cumming too."

"Diane!! Diane!! Oh shit!! Arrrrgh!!"

"Oh, baby. That's it. That's it, baby. Fill my pussy with your cum."

I did just that. Depositing my entire load deep inside her vagina. Thrusting my cock with every pump of sperm that came out. When the pressure stopped, I laid there on top of her, breathing heavily, exhausted from the intense sexual workout with my mother. She too was breathing heavy but continued to rub my back as we held each other tight. She didn't care how long I stayed on top of her or stayed inside her pussy. Though my dick was now getting soft, with only the helmet remaining inside her pussy, Her semi-tight hug was an indication that she was in no hurry for me to get off her. Finally, my dick popped out, along with a mixture of our cum. She released her hug, letting me roll off of her and lay flat on my back. Still breathing heavy but slowing down the amount of inhales, she rolled to her side facing me.

12