How I Became the Goblin Queen

Story Info
A twist of fate sends a girl on quest to eradicate humans.
10.5k words
4.57
10.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another ordinary winter night. The air was chilly, the snow was deep, and I was bundled up like a mummy. Tonight I wanted something new for dinner. Earlier I looked online and found a recipe for lasagna but I wanted to make it from scratch. Unfortunately, I was short a few ingredients and had to get more. Thankfully I lived just a short walk away from the 24 hour store. I couldn't handle cold very well so I wrapped myself in several layers and grabbed my purse. My trip there was rather uneventful. My neighbors were having their weekly of together but never invited me. I can't believe this continues without even an offer to join.

Once I was inside I quickly power walked through the aisles. Most of what they carried was cheap since college kids frequented it. I grabbed the pasta sauce, cheese, and meat. It was strange getting my own stuff. Normally I just ordered take out or bought frozen. This was a new step in my adulthood. I must have been beaming with happiness as the cashier noticed.

"Wow Kiera, you look happy with yourself. Hey you making something yourself for once?" The cashier was a regular for me. He was openly gay and one of the most energetic people there. I tended to pick his line as he always knew how to cheer me up.

"Oh yeah. I found a recipe for lasagna and wanted to make it. Kinda new for me but I wanna make more than just deserts." Because I always bake so many deserts I ended up earning the title Queen of Sweets. I've baked my whole life so I tend to make tons. Usually I'd share it will all the locals and the store employees. They always looked forward to getting something I made.

"Well I hope you don't stop. We all just loved that cheesecake you brought the other day. Hey if I bring some ingredients can you show me how to bake?" He finished scanning everything and I paid with my card.

"Oh absolutely. You just text me when you're ready and we'll bake up a storm. Just make sure you come hungry. You get to test some savory stuff I'm gonna make." I grabbed my bags and gave him a hug. It was slow enough tonight that I wasn't holding up the line.

"Ok you better clean that mess you call an apartment. Last time I came over I gagged on the smell." He wasn't wrong though. I tended to get lost in my art career and neglect my apartment. Trash kinda piles up and clothes go weeks between washes. I never noticed it until someone says something. I'll have to make sure I fix that soon.

Stepping out of the store, the cold sucker punched me and I nearly fell back. It felt like a hundred degrees colder than before but I had to get home. I marched homeward bound and was determined to cook some real food.

Little did I know my night was about to take a turn for the worst. Snow started to mix with some crazy wind making it hard to see. Stepping into the road I realized I forgot the number one rule: Always look both ways.

Halfway across the road I saw them, the unmistakable bright lights of an oncoming vehicle. A loud blaring horn let me know it was a semi truck. Common for this road as it led straight to the highway. Turning towards it I saw my fate sealed. The slick roads meant they couldn't stop and my freezing body was too slow to get out of the way. Time slowed as the blaring horn and brightening lights came closer until it happened.

For a split second the only thing running through my mind was ... OH SHIT!!

For a brief moment I could feel my body fly through the air. Everything hurt and my entire body was burning. The light faded as the world got darker. The truck being the last sight I saw. Unsure I was going to be alive, I tried opening my eyes to find things were not the way I left them.

I was laying down but all around me was green and yellow light. The ground was soft yet solid and felt warm. My mind was racing with confusion. Wasn't I just hit by a huge truck? I was dead right? I dared to stand up and explore. Looking around I found nothing but light. The warmth of this new place was relaxing but suspicious.

I inspected my body and found no cuts or bruises. In fact I was completely naked now. I tried to cover up but realized no one was around anyway. I checked for tenderness but was in great health. Even old scar I got from falling off a swing as a kid was gone. This must be some kind of heaven but I wanted to know why.

"Oh no! If I'm dead how will I honor my promise to bake. Everyone will be so disappointed now. How will my clients react to not getting their art done. Man I really hope this is some kind of dream." Walking around caused the floor to flash white light around my feet. Each step another flash but I felt like I wasn't going anywhere.

"Worry not child for you are safe. It is unfortunate to see you here before your time." I looked around for the source but alas found nothing.

"The Entity does have a plan for you and needed your soul. Such is the fate of those chosen by its will." Again a voice spoke to me but it sounded like it came from my own mind. I got really worried it was me going crazy.

"Hey Mysterious Voice. Where am I and who are you? I'm kinda confused on what happened and need some answers." I panicked as the thought of being dead was scary. Also what was this E.ntity and why me? After what felt like hours a new thing appeared. It was small but definitely something. A bright pink spark floated down into view. When it reached its end, it became a well-dressed man.

"Greeting, I am Crimson an envoy of The Entity." He was tall and well proportioned. Nice strong broad shoulders with well-defined arms. Some well-trimmed and neat red hair. Stern but paternal eyes that seemed to stare into my very soul. His suit was all white with red buttons. Not a wrinkle or bit of dirt anywhere. Even his shoes were well kept and clean. His posture gave an air of regality. At least as much as this simple girl can understand.

"Hi I'm Kiera and I am very confused on where I am or how I got here." It suddenly came back to me I was naked. I was super embarrassed trying to cover up as much as possible. I'd never bothered having a boyfriend or girlfriend so this was the first time being naked in front of someone. Besides my doctors of course but that's just normal.

"Oh don't worry about your appearance here. This is the realm of The Entity. Freedom to do or look however you like without judgement. Now as for why you are here, something you carry is special." He extended his finger towards my chest and a faint blue light emanated from my skin.

"What is that? Am I like that metal dude people always want me to draw? I'll tell ya I get a lot of those requests, not all of them with clothes." Touching the spot it felt oddly warm. Like more than skin temperature warm. Speaking of that, I noticed it wasn't cold at all despite my lack of clothing.

"That my dear is the spark of change. When you were human you helped change people's lives for the better. That grew with time till you had gained an affinity for it. Changing others to be their best. Right now The Entity has declared you necessary to help bring change. That is why he sent a retrieval unit to collect you." A clipboard seemed to spring out of thin air and into his hands.

"Wait that truck that hit me was sent to collect me? Couldn't you just oh I don't know call me?" I was getting angry at him and his Entity. What kind of balls do you gotta have to just kill someone and say you're collecting them.

"It's normal to react negatively but you must understand why. You see humans cannot hear or feel anything magical. Your entire race has closed itself off to the Ley Lines. Fortunately souls are free to follow them. That is why we had to separate your soul from your useless human form. We need you Kiera. We need your gift of change to save our world." He had an earnest look on his face. His arms in a begging pose.

"Well I guess being dead is a one way trip. I just don't want to die a virgin. I never even met someone I like except my gay friend but he liked dick just as much as I did." I sat down on the ground at this point. Drinking in all that happened so far.

"Oh if that's all we have that covered. Just describe your ideal partner and they will appear. We want you to feel as much in control as you need. The fate of an entire world rests on your cooperation."

I thought to myself what I really liked. They had to be short, I always wanted to be the taller one. Definitely a big hard cock but not ridiculous size. Maybe even a big round ass I can cuddle up to. Oh man and a big pair of tits like bigger than mine. I wanna get a face full of pillows. Hmm dark skinned cause I find that sexy. Why not throw in a pussy so I have something to play with too. Short hair though, I like enough to run my fingers through. And I guess loyalty to me and only me.

Once I had done picturing my ideal partner a flash of light made me squint. When it was gone they stood there. My perfect partner, big tits, big cock, soft round ass. Her skin was caramel in color and hair just long enough I could play with. She walked up to me and wanted a kiss. I leaned down about half a foot just to kiss her. She tasted like cotton candy and I got lost in it. I immediately pushed her down on the soft ground. I may have been a virgin but I watched a lot of porn.

I dove right in sucking on her giant face sized tits. Using my hand I massaged them and found I got milk from them. It was sweet and creamy and delicious. Not wanting to spend all day there I moved down grabbing her ample cock with one hand and sinking my fingers into her pussy with the other. It was so wet I moved without resistance. It only took a minute of stroking to get her to cum. Several think streams of cum splattered onto me. Having a taste it was salty with a hint of sweet.

I reached down and fingered us both now. Stopping to taste her juices. It was heavenly, like the most expensive whipped cream you could buy. I came just from playing and sprayed her cock with my own juices.

Now it was time for the main course. I laid on my back and instructed her to fuck me hard. She hesitated but a second urging saw her move. She sat over me her massive melons at my disposal. I could feel the moist tip of her cock probing my entrance. Slowly she pushed into me. My vagina was burning but quickly faded to pleasure as she went deeper. I'd never felt this before and I came fast. Clamping my muscles on her member made her stop. I relaxed and urged her on.

I grabbed a nipple in my mouth and sucked on her. She started pumping into me. The feeling of being stretched was nothing like my hands. I could be here for hours and never want to stop. Orgasm after orgasm sent my body into a blissful coma. The sound of her balls slapping me with each thrust was hypnotic. When she started grunting I felt her get bigger inside me. I knew what it meant and I was ready.

"Yes give it to me. I wanna feel you fill my womb with you baby batter. Knock me up with our love child." She grunted and moaned louder. Her pace quickened and I felt the biggest orgasm I'd ever had build up in me. With one last thrust we both released. Warm jets of her cum filled me up. Her balls pumped so much in me my belly looked bigger. We shared a long kiss until she went flaccid falling out of me. A rush of fluid flowed out covering the ground with our combined cum.

I laid there in an embrace with my ideal partner for a while. Crimson soon returned looking over us. "It seems you very much enjoyed yourself. This is the power of The Entity. It's not malevolent or harmful. To us it is our guardian, our mother, our father. It only did what it had to so you could help us." I sat up with a newfound respect. My partner simply sat beside me cuddling my arm.

"So this Entity needs my help. How can I even help? I'm just an artist and baking enthusiast." I rubbed my stomach as it slowly flattened again. A puddle of cum forming underneath me.

"The Entity needs you to save our world from a dangerous scourge. Since arriving they have done nothing but hunt us for sport or to take our stuff. They have conquered our lands and looted our homes. You will rise up as a goblinoid. A race with great potential but hampered by their low strength and lack of true leadership. We will set you up with improved abilities and you'll retain your knowledge. As you gain more experience your body will evolve along with your power. Eventually with enough time you will rise to become the Goblin Queen." He dramatically waved his arms around. His excitement seems to have no limit.

"Ok so you'll give me power and the keys to gain more. You also mentioned magic is that a factor in this world?" I started to idly stroke my partner's cock.

"Oh yes, magic is plentiful there and you will have access. Unfortunately we cannot teach you everything about magic, that will be for you to learn and what your mother will teach you. You see goblins as they stand are an all male race. They capture females of humanoid races and use them to breed. You however will be the very first female goblin. They won't seek to use you like the humans but they still might try something."

"So I'd be like the first of my kind? Sounds cool. You said humans, does that mean I'll get to fight alongside them?" My stroking made her hard again leaking copious amounts of precum.

"Oh no. Humanoids are you enemy's. They only seek the death of all Fey. Some even enslave our kind for food or a light source. Your goal is to eradicate all of them however you can. I suggest raising a kingdom to fight with you. Any children you sire will be stronger and more clever. You also are they only one able to spawn other female goblins. Your daughters will inherit this ability. The Entity will also give you eternal youth once you hit your peak body age. So will you help save a dying world?" He had a look of begging again. My mind screamed what a deal it would be.

"Hmm I like the sound of it but I have a few requests. First, I want the ability to end my eternal youth and age normally. Only if I truly want it though so no one can force me to. Second, I want the ability to see my own health, stats, Mana, items etc like in a game. Lastly, I want a body double sent back to Earth in my place. I really don't want to upset those that would miss me." My words were sincere but the sound of my partner cumming all over herself broke the silence.

"Hmm let me see." He wrote some things down on the clipboard then returned to me. "That all seems super easy so your wishes are granted. Now I would hold onto yourself it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Just remember if you have need of me call my name three times and I will appear." Unsure of what he meant by "hold on", I saw my partner fade away.

A rush soon came over me and I was sliding down head first. At the end I saw a light. When I got close I slowed down moving in pulses till I came out the other side. The first thing I did was suck in air and cry. Wait cry, why did I feel like crying? I soon heard a voice, soft and soothing and my crying stopped. I could feel myself moving and a nipple bigger than my nose came into view. It was deep red and the skin around it pinkish. I instinctively sucked on it finding warm milk filling my belly.

The voice returned much louder now. "Hello Little One. Just born and already alert. You make me so proud The Entity chose me to bear you. Now drink up so you can grow big and strong." The voice came from above. It had a very demonic tone to it but sounded like heaven to me. Looking up I saw a face. It had sharp defined feature. What looked like scales covered it and big soft lips whispered a soothing tone. Bright red eyes with the look of a predator watched me. On top of their head two long spiral horns grew out. Flaming red hair seemed to dance from her head.

"Oh hello there, I see you. I'm your mother Gritheltox. I'm so happy to meet you. It's been a long six month journey. Over there is your father, Shin Slasher. He's a goblin so forgive his name. I'm a Demon Lord and you are gonna be the savior." Her voice mixed with the warm fluid eased me to sleep.

I woke up different. Looking at my body I had green hands with pitch black nails. A nearby mirror showed me the rest of myself. I was short. About three feet tall. My hair was dark purple and long. It fell about my shoulders which were wide. My eyes shared the same red color of my mother but looked more rounded. My lips were a nice black glossy color. My teeth were all normal except for my incisors being longer and sharper. Closing my mouth my bottom fangs stuck out a bit. My ears were long and pointy but I could hear incredibly well. The sound of water running and familiar humming came to me.

I continued my investigation. My chest was big at least a D for my scale. My muscles were very defined giving me abs but still a bit of softness on my sides. I still had my pussy but it was very hairy with the same purple hair as my head. Probing further I found not a clit but a hard round stone. Parting my lips I seen a pure white stone glistening. Before I could question further the sound of the door opening stopped me.

A green goblin about the same size as myself walked in the room. He stood naked sporting a three inch long cock and golfball sized nuts. He wore simple metal rimmed glasses and carried a short sword on his hip. "Oh good morning Kiera. I see you're inspecting yourself. Your mother will be glad to hear that. Come out and get some breakfast. Oh and don't worry about looking for clothes. We don't bother with those here." He turned back out the door that was way taller than him. In fact the whole house seemed designed for tall people but had short amenities.

The room I was in was a simple bedroom. A bed, a mirror, a crib, and several boxes of toys. A toy sword caught my eye and when I picked it up memories flooded my mind. I saw myself practicing combat. Swinging at dummy's and sparring with my dad. My muscles knew what I had learned and now so did my mind. Walking out I found myself in a hallway. A door in front of me was labeled bedroom. To my right was the bathroom. The smell of food came from my left.

I followed it down reaching a large living room connected to a kitchen. In the kitchen I found my mother. She was cooking on a stove; her long spiked tail swaying back and forth. Another wave of memory hit me. This time it was filled with days cooking in the kitchen with Mom. Baking pies, making roast, and experimenting on my father.

She turned her head to look at me. Her form was nearly seven feet tall by my estimate. "Good morning Honey. Your father told me you inspected yourself. I'm glad to have you finally awake. Go ahead and sit down I've got your favorite." The table was tall but a set of stairs led to a chair I remembered as mine. Walking up, I sat down and my father was across from me. Despite the lack of clothes I didn't feel cold.

"Hey father, what does mom mean by finally being awake?" I sat on the cushy seat.

"Oh it just means your mind sent from the other world has woken up. Before you were just a mindless husk learning and waiting till your body was ready." He picked up a book to read.

"So Dear do you remember those spells your mother taught you? Like the one she's using now." He pointed to her pan that was being heated by nothing. I picked up a fork and it came to me. Focusing on the tip I willed it to heat up. It soon became red hot but the fire didn't burn me.

"Yes just like that. I'm sure in time more memories will return. To help we packed you some books. Now I hope you still remember rhino eggs with boar bacon and honey toast." As if on cue a plate of eggs bacon and toast was set in front of me. The smell brought me joy. I went at it immediately. Mother sat down to my right and I noticed her chest. A similar gem as mine was embedded there but much larger. She was very refined and regal.

I stopped for a bit and took a drink of the red juice in front of me. "Hey Mom so you knew I was from somewhere else. I heard you mention The Entity the day I was born."