How I Became the Goblin Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Having settled in Kiera must help revive a goblin village.
6k words
4.55
5.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The village was far from where we started. The group moved cautiously and quietly. They warned me of many dangers this part of the forest held. It was surprisingly easy to carry the girl. She weighed almost nothing compared to what I was used to. I'm really glad she didn't get sucked into my inventory. I don't think it's meant to hold still living things.

"Woods hold many dangers. Stay quiet and move carefully. Big animals roam here, they eat small things. Area is good for food though. Lots of meaty fleshy things we stab till it stop moving. You strange though, you not like other goblins."

They were correct. I wasn't like others. I was something new that no one's ever seen before. The group hid behind some trees dragging me behind one.

A hand covered my face in an attempt to keep me quiet. Annoyed, I glanced out and saw what made them so afraid. A large saber-toothed tiger was sleeping. It was at least three times the size of the others and sported six-inch-long fangs at least. Instead of striped, it had splotchy patterns to help it blend into the woods. It had a long powerful tail that slit towards the end. The tips of its tail carried what looked like a scorpion prong.

In a hushed tone, the goblin close to me cleared things up. "That is a Guardian. It protects forests from dangers but also hunts goblins for food. It has powerful jaws for crushing and teeth for stabbing. Tail used for grabbing and stabbing. We go around, it sleeps during sunlight."

He motioned to the group on the other side and led me around the right side. The creature breathed heavily but stayed fast asleep. Thankfully we made it to the other side and regrouped with the others. The fox girl was sleeping at this point. The shock of what happened must have exhausted her.

"Your group seems very coordinated. How did you get caught by those humans?" I shifted the fox girl to the other arm.

"Animals hunt only for food. If you stay smart you avoid them. Animals are predictable, humans are not. They move randomly, never acting the same way twice. They hunt for sport and waste what they catch. Their actions make it hard to hunt food. Plus when they see us they kill us on sight. Magic is something they use often." The group stops and forages for some food.

Remembering the pig I killed I pull out some meat and give some to each. They all look wery at first but after I take a bite myself they eat it up. "It was something I caught on the way out. I got plenty so have as much as you need. So do these humans come here often?"

The one I had been talking to finished his piece and spoke up. "Humans showed up recently. The first was weak and died from forest creatures. Soon though they came in packs. Aged ones joined the younger one teaching them how to hunt. Hunting them and their women got harder and harder. Soon they sent groups seeking out our kind. With time we have become few. Our chief fell ill and our hunts return empty."

He stopped grimacing and clutched his side. I noticed they had all been injured in ways so I pulled up nearby herbs and made a quick healing salve. I rubbed it on all the wounds easing their pain.

"You smart, like chief. He make healing goo like you. No one else knows how to heal but he can not heal himself. Quick, we not far, if we hurry we get there soon." With their newfound strength, they hurried off. I followed after them truly being able to run now.

The woods thinned out and a large patch of thorns came into view. Without hesitation, the goblins ran in. Expecting bad things the thorns moved out of the way then moved back. Must have been some kind of natural defense. I stepped up to it and pushed my hand into it. Just like with the goblins, the thorns moved out of the way letting me pass.

The thicket was long but I soon reached the end. Once outside I saw a ramshackle collection of mud huts scattered about. Each was little more than walls and an opening. One hut though was bigger and better constructed. Goblins milled about the area. All of them were naked and covered in dirt. It wasn't long before I was spotted and several of them rushed over to me.

They were all pale and emaciated looking. None of them were at my height, about a couple of inches shorter. Some brave ones had sticks and rocks held in my direction. I could feel their eyes staring at me and at the girl I carried. The group I was with before rushed between them and me.

"Friend. This one is goblin and a friend. She heal and feed us. Return to your duties." They turned to me and pointed at the girl. "Come and bring her to the breeding hut. It the large one."

Inside the hut, I found it empty. There were several beds set up with ropes ready. Wooden bowls were set up near a trough of water. They instructed me to place her on the bed and removed her clothes. They were gently set to the side and I finally got a look at her. She was hairless except for two fluffy ears and a long bushy tail. Scars covering her body indicated past wounds. She had a huge chest at least a D with perky pink nipples topping them.

Her body was smooth and soft to the touch. Her hips were narrow but I'm sure that would change. Inspecting her pussy it was adorned with long loose lips and a large pink clit sticking out. She had gotten wet from just being exposed. The glistening juices flowing down her ample butt. Despite the rumors of them raping women, the goblins took good care of her. They made sure the ropes held her by didn't hurt her. They even gave her water and bits of food.

"I suppose even though she was taken you are trying to make sure she doesn't die. Smart, as well-fed mothers can be used more often." I admired them as they cared for her. Soon the door opened and a line formed outside.

"Ok only the strongest and healthiest may mate with our new female. If you are ill or injured, leave." A few goblins in the line left. "Any who haven't eaten well and have masturbated recently need to leave." Another chunk left leaving only five of the healthiest left. The caretaker checked them over. He measured their cocks and checked their balls. Once they were approved he led them in.

"We, the stronger of our tribe thank you for your contribution. We promise you will enjoy your new life." They each thanked her with a kiss then got back into line. The first to get his turn climbed onto the bed spreading her legs. He went about licking her pussy with his long tongue. Each time he went at it she moaned more. Soon she was soaked and thrusting her hips into his face. He stood up and showed off his impressive cock. A long four-inch long cock pressed into her drenched cunt. He went hard thrusting rapidly in her. The others in line we're gently stroking themselves.

He thrust hard and his walnut-sized balls shot his load in her. It was only two quick blasts then he pulled out kissing her clit before leaving. The caretaker saw the confused expression on my face and addressed me.

"Despite our appearance, we care deeply for the women we take. They are a mother to many and we wish them to have the best life. Each is treated to only the best we have to offer. Seeing as you lack a cock you should be informed. All of the goblins make little cum. So we have as many partners at the same time to better the chances."

The next two went together. One used his finger to push the dripping cum back into her while the other massaged her breasts. She moaned again and wriggled on the bed. The one by her pussy shoved his modest three-inch cock into her thrusting away. It was soon over for him and he emptied his balls into her too. His partner took his place and fucked her next. A small whisper came from her lips "Please, more"

Like a good lover, the last two joined in. She grabbed one and shoved his cock into her mouth. He tried to resist but she held him till he came in her mouth. The remaining goblins each took their turn fucking her pussy and cumming deep inside. Once they had all shown their appreciation they left. The caretaker then shoved a smooth stone dildo into her pussy and locked it in.

"This will help keep the seed trapped in you. Congratulations you're gonna help save our village." She was lost in a haze of bliss just staring at the ceiling. Cum dripped from her lips as she smiled. The whole act made me wet but I had more important business with the chief. Before I left to speak with him I left some meat for the caretaker and the girl.

"We thank you child but before you go. I must ask why someone with strength like yours would come to us. The Goblin King is raising an army to conquer land. You could make a powerful general or wife." He grabbed the girl's discarded robe and started to tear it in spots. He used some of the scraps to wash her and the bed she lay on. He seemed to speak clearly and with a sense of wisdom.

"My strength is something to benefit all goblin kind. The king would just waste it on his own needs. I'm sure he'd also want to do nasty things to me considering I am the first female goblin. So I am going to raise my own army and become the Goblin Queen. I promise I will eradicate the humans who hurt the world." I quickly washed myself off before I left.

"Very ambitious young one. I look forward to you doing your best. Take care and thank you so much for what you've done already." He waved as I left and returned to caring for the woman. Her face suggested she was asleep but happy all the same.

Outside, the village was now bustling with activity. Some gathered around the mated males marveling at their cocks, still drenched in her juices. I guess they would be heros to them since they would save the village. More seemed to work on homes patching holes and damage. I even noticed a few holding sticks and practicing combat against a rock.

The group I saved was doing some inspection on the villagers. Checking to make sure they were undamaged and healthy. They must have been senior members with the wisdom they had acquired. I headed over to them quickly so I could find the chief's location.

"Oh, it's you. Thank you again for help. We still fail without food." When he said that I pulled the rest of the pig I hunted earlier and gave it to them. They struggled a bit under its weight but soon corrected themselves. "You give your food? You need food too."

I kindly refused him and helped him distribute it among the villagers. "Oh don't worry i can get more food. I have more anyway so this can be given freely. The village needs it and I will get more after I help the chief. Now, where is the chief now? I wanna make sure he's ok." I finished passing out what I was holding but saved some for feeding the chief.

"He in the small hut over there." He pointed to a rather small well built hut sitting near the large one. As I went to leave he grabbed my arm and held me back. "Wait, you help so much but demand nothing. You carry strength that helps you yet you not control us. You act like chief but you are female." He went quiet for a while then blurted out. "THANK YOU! We had given up. We know humans kill us and we fade. Please save us, save him. Me Frog Clog, what you?"

I smiled at him showing off my fangs. "Im called Kiera FireCaller. I promise to save all goblin kind." He nodded and went back to distributing the last of the food. Even though it was large by comparison it didn't last long and a few went hungry. I vow I'll make sure they are all fed. Maybe I can teach them farming and ranching. With a plan set I headed to the chief's hut.

Inside it was brightly lit but smelled of death. No decorations were to be found except for a crudely made stick chair and a bed where goblins gathered around. A loud cough came from between them all and they all gasped. There must have been a lot of traffic as the ground was pounded down. I went over to the bed to find out what the situation was.

As I got closer a bunch of eyes turned to me and rushed in front of me. "Halt, who you? We no let you hurt chief." They eyed me up and down, lowering their arms as they realised.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt him. I came to help him. I bring food for him too." I held up the chunks of meat I had held for him. They looked amongst each other then back to me.

"Ok but we watch you. You hurt him, we hurt you." They must have been really worried for him. The concern filled me with resolve to help him recover. My appearance would definitely worry most as I look like a female in disguise. One of them led me to the bed where he lay.

The chief was laying down but his breaths were shallow. He was an impressive goblin. He was strong and tall, about as tall as myself. His skin was brighter than the others but I could tell he wasn't in good health. Getting closer I noticed his thick cock at least 8 inches, the biggest I've seen yet. On his side bits of leaves and cloth covered something up.

"Greeting chief, I am Kiera Firecaller. I'm here to help you recover. I know about medicine and would like to check you over." He nodded in agreement and looked me over. His eyes widened as he saw me better. Ignoring the muling behind me I gently moved the covering. Underneath I saw the source of his pain. A small cut that was slightly bleeding. I could smell the scent of poison. Whoever did this wanted to make it suffer. I handed the meat to the other goblins instructing them to feed it to him.

I pulled out the tiny bit of the healing salve I had left and applied it to the wound. It closed slowly and I could feel it resisting it. This wasn't just a wound it was a curse left by whoever attacked him. "Ok chief, you have been poisoned and I need to find something to heal you. I will be back"

He grabbed me close and whispered in my ear. "Thank you." He laid back down and winced in pain. Leaving the rest to the group I rushed out. I approached the vine wall and it opened slightly and let me look out. It must have been enchanted to warn of danger as a figure was walking around outside. As I studied it, I recognised it as a human, a warrior specifically. How dare he come here.

I pushed through the vines making sure he was not looking when I came through. Not that it would mater he wasn't leaving this place. He was average in height. A suit of leather armor covered him from the neck down. In one hand he held a whip and shackles in the other. On his belt I spied a bag filled with bottles. Hopefully something I can use to heal the chief. He seemed annoyed at having to be here.

"God damn that bitch must have run off. When I find her I'll have to take off an ear to show her what happens to runaways. Now where is that cunt? Her tracking spell showed she came this way but I cant find shit in this stupid forest."

I wasn't in the mood to mess around so I simply walked behind him. I focused on the pouch with my magic and snatched it from him. He noticed and reached for it as it flew to me but was too slow. That's when he saw me standing there looking through his bottles.

"What the hell are you. Hell you might make a better prize than that dumbass fox girl. Now be a good little goblin and just stay there. You're gonna make the boss rich." When he reached down to touch me I slashed his shackles in half with my scythe. Letting my inventory absorb the bag I turned to him.

"If you want to take me you're gonna have a lot more fight on your hands. You are gonna owe me lots of gold for those shackles you insolent twat." I concentrated on the fire magic and shot a bolt at his hand knocking his whip out of his hand. I hadn't expected him to put up a fight and he used his other hand to punch me backwards.

"Ow that hurt you cunt. Doing magic will make you even more valuable. Good girls don't hit though, so I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He stood over me with his cock out. He tried to be intimidating but his pathetic 3 inches wouldn't moisten even the horniest girl. His plan to rape me working in my favor so I played along.

He got down and quickly shoved his cock in my mouth. He tasted terrible so my fake struggling had some believability. I really didn't want that nasty thing in my mouth but he felt good about himself.

"Yea, not so confident now you little bitch. I bet you've never had someone so big, no wonder your gagging. You'll grow to love cock when your new master breaks you with his. Hell, maybe I'll just keep you for myself you suck it so well." His boasting was starting to bore me so I sunk my fangs into him. "Oww you bitch, don't you bite me or I'll have to.."

His anger was soon turned to fear as he saw what I had done. Pulling his cock out of my mouth he could see the 4 puncture wounds that bleed profusely. Expecting it to go down his erection only grew. I grabbed onto him and stroked him till he came. His cum piddling out like the last of the toothpaste tube. Despair covered his face as he reached for his bag remembering I had taken it. The color faded from his eyes as his cock twitched with orgasmic spasms.

With the last of his life draining away I returned to the potions. A few inflicted low levels of poison and paralysis. Lucky for me this slaver wanted to keep his property alive and had a few recovery potions. "Perfect" I said to myself. I quickly returned to the village as a group of goblins gathered on the other side of the vines. They must have been looking through and a few rushed out to collect his body. I didn't worry about it and rushed back to the chief's hut.

Inside the goblins had cut the meat into small bits with a sharp stone and were feeding it to him. I walked over with an antidote and rejuvenation serum in hand. "Chief I found something to help you." I helped him drink them both and the changes were swift.

Color returned to his face and his eyes opened. The wound on his side shrank a bit and closed up. He sat up and looked around in a bit of a daze.

"Ugh that tasted horrible. I thank you young one for saving me. I will still need time to fully recover but talking is easy enough." He looked around and noticed the other goblins bowing down to him with tears in their eyes. "Worry not my children. The kindness of this goblin has saved my life. I will return to everyone soon." They all thanked him and I then left to spread the news.

"Now you must be the ones the spirits spoke of. In my illness spirits of the forest foretold of a hero. One of my kind but new and strong. They said I would be saved by them and needed to help them save all goblin kind. Now, are you truly the one to save us?" Even though he had recovered from death he was still weak. His hand was shaking as he held it out for a handshake.

I grabbed his hand trying to be gentle and shook it. "Indeed chief, I am one destined to eradicate humanoids and save this world. My strength alone will not be enough so I seek aid. When I see your village though I find it in danger already. I would like to offer my strength to you."

He smiled a bit then coughed as he hadn't fully recovered. "Good, I am glad you seek to help us as you could easily overpower me and take the role of chief. If I may be so forward how are you female yet also of goblin kind. All of goblin kind is born male and must seek females of compatible bodies." He moved his hand to caress my breast, a look of curiosity on his face.

"I do not question it to be honest. It was how I was born and how I can help. I was told I can birth other female goblins but for now I wanna make sure you have food. With your permission I would like to start a farm and capture some animals. Then you can raise your own food." His hands were both caressing my tits but I wasn't gonna deny him pleasure.

He stopped playing with me and I felt a little sad but knew there was business. "Oh sorry dear, I got a little carried away and it has been a while. Now I have recovered and need to address the village. We are in dire times and need reassurance." He hobbled his way out as best he could.

Once outside he called to the village. For the first time, I got to see the extent of the village. They numbered as few as thirty and a lot were ill and malnourished. "Brethren, I have beat the vile poison and have recovered. I owe my thanks to this stranger here. She is under my protection and is an honorary member of our tribe. Worry not I will bring strength back to us."

12