How I Became the Goblin Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone cheered for him and bowed to him. Despite his newly recovered strength, he wouldn't be able to save them alone. After a little bit, he took me back inside shooing goblins away so we could talk in private.

"Listen our village is in danger. We have the barrier The Entity gifted to us but it won't be enough forever. We need strength and food. If you are its messenger what do you have to help us?" He sat on the bed with a somber look on his face.

"Well sir i have knowledge of how to grow food and to catch it. For now, I offer my strength to fetch some meat that way your hunters may go themselves." I stood tall as I could.

He seemed deep in thought then finally spoke up. "Very well, we need all the help we can get. Just be careful I value all the members of this village. You will be a part of it too. For now I will get some rest and recover my strength." He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. I carefully left the tent and made my way out.

I was determined to get some supplies so I set off for the human village. The trip should be quick now that I could go full speed. I saw the body of the slaver still there. Using some clever cuts I fashioned a cloak from his clothes. As I left the vines reached out pulling the body in. "I guess even you vines need to eat."

The forest was noisy, creatures from all over were active. I decided to skip them for now. I made notes of where large prey moved so I could catch them on the way back.

The sunshine was beaming down on such a nice warm day. I took a moment to bask in the nearby field. The sky was just the same shade of blue as back home but somehow felt even nicer. As I was relaxing a caravan drove by and stopped. I looked in their direction and a small band of adventures jumped out ready for battle.

I decided to see where this was going and played dead listening to them get closer.

"It's over this way. I'm sure I saw a goblin. We gotta make sure to kill it before it spreads." A woman's voice called out as the footsteps got closer. "There it is, but wait, it's dead?" They soon were surrounding me and I estimated four of them in close proximity.

One of them reached down and poked me, I gave no reaction. He then poked my chest before fondling it a bit. "This doesn't look right, somethigns off about it. It's got tits for a start." Fed up with them pestering me, I sat up.

"What happened, where am I?" I spoke in a cute girly voice doing my best to look lost and afraid. I looked up at them and covered up. "Who are you, how did I get here, and..." to add extra selling power I looked at my hands and freaked out. "Ah what's wrong with my hands."

All of them took a step back and looked amongst each other. "What are you?" The girl's voice from before addressed me in a fearful tone.

"I'm just a girl from the nearby village. I was out collecting flowers for my grandpapa when I got tired. I laid down here to take a nap and now I'm hideous." I buried my head in my hands fake crying.

"Ok I've never heard of something that can change a human into a goblin. But look at her, when have you ever seen a female goblin. Something must have cursed her." A young man spoke this time. When he said that I knew how best to ruin their day and sold it up.

"Wait could it be an object? I did find this strange looking stone." I held out my scythe letting it distort s bit and appear more stonelike and lose its shape a bit. The group stepped back again and talked amonst themselves.

"What do you think? I've heard of curses making you ugly before but never change you that bad." A different boy spoke.

"Maybe this is something new and dangerous, we have to ask the town elder. She would know if something like that has happened before." They stopped to look at me as I did my best to look pathetic.

They soon broke up their huddle and addressed me. "Ok, we believe you, all manner of strange magic resides in this part of the world. We're gonna take you back to town and see if we can reverse this." They helped me to my feet and brought me to their cart. The plan was perfect, and they fell for it.

As the carriage ride continued I got to study the adventurers. The leader girl was a warrior of god armed with a mace. The first boy was a knight in training carrying a small shield and shortsword. The second boy was a mage focusing on damage type spells. The last was a cat boy who seemed to focus on being unseen as he avoided my gaze at all times.

As I studied them we got close to town. Looking out I saw the beginnings of a wood wall being erected. The town itself was mostly made of wood buildings with simple designs indicative of a new settlement. The carriage stopped by the largest building I assumed was the town hall.

We all hopped out and I was immediately met with a spear pointed to my face. "What are you doing bringing a goblin to our town?" An older mature woman spoke to the group. Her auburn hair was up in a bun and she seemed to be wearing ceremonial robes.

"This isn't a goblin ma'am, it's a child cursed by evil magic. She said her grandfather lives on the outskirts of the town and we came seeking help from you. We thought you might have an answer to reversing it." They all crowded around her and I. I did my best to seem afraid and innocent.

"Hmm she must be old Geoffrys granddaughter. He lives on the north side of town, runs one of the farms around here. As for the curse, I am unsure. It's not uncommon to encounter curses but never found one to turn you into a goblin. Give me time to study my tomes." She handed them a small bag of gold and went inside the town hall.

The group grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the north. I smiled on the inside having fooled these folks long enough to get what I needed. "So I've never met this Geoffry guy , what's he like?" The mage asked the leader girl.

"Well he's a lecherous old man who hates everyone, owns a pet cat, and farms some of the best crops around. Overall a nice guy but has a bit of a rough exterior." It wasn't long before we came upon this old building much more dilapidated then the rest of town. Out back I could see fenced off fields of various vegetables and fruits. The leader of the group knocked on the door and an old man answered.

"Yes, what do you want?" He stood in the doorway. He was a typical old man. Balding grey hair, used a cane, had some bad eyesight, and was missing most of his teeth.

"We found your granddaughter, sir. She was out picking flowers when she found a cursed object and is now transformed." They pushed me closer to him and I went, full girl.

"Grandpa Geoffry, it's me, your granddaughter Lily. I'm sorry, I got in trouble. I'm hoping the elder will be able to fix me." I held out my arms to him for a hug. I noticed his eyes scanning up and down till he focused on my tits. His eyes lit up and a soft smile came over him and I knew he was hooked.

"Oh my dear, you are still my beautiful little girl. Come to grandpapa, I'll make you some of your favorite soup." His playing along convinced the adventurers and they simply accepted his thanks and left. He brought me inside closing and locking the door.

"Now I'm not sure who you are but with a body like that, you'd make even this old man happy. Now come give grandpa a kiss." He made a kissy face and I obliged him giving him a big kiss as he groped my ass. He was hooked and soon it was time to strike but for now, I wanted more time to get some supplies.

I walked over to a box hopping up and turning on the charm. "Well then if you want all of this be a good boy and kneel." I watched with bated breath if he would follow. To my relief, he obliged by getting down and kneeling before me.

"Oh, my little green goddess. Please bless this old man with your holy pussy." He crawled closer and I knew he was mine to play with.

"Very good you may kiss my feet. Now I need some supplies from this town and you will help me get them." He crawled closer within range of me and nodded in agreement. He reached out and caressed my foot giving in and rubbing against it. It was a bit concerning how desperate he was but the rush of control kept me going.

"I'm going to need seeds of all the available foods, a map of the area, and plenty of food." I pressed my foot against him and I could see his pitiful little cock cum in his pants. "If you're a good little slave then I'll even touch your unworthy cock."

He quickly sprang up grabbing his coat and money. I donned a robe small enough for me and had him pretend I was still his granddaughter Lily.

The midday sun was beating down on the hovels of town. Off in the distance, I spied a farm of cows and sheep. The center housed a market with shopkeepers hawking their wares. He took me to the local farmer stall offering seeds, fertilizers, and tools.

"Heya Frank I need some supplies. My little granddaughter here wants to learn to farm." He smiled at me and pulled back my hood enough to show my face. I smiled as adorably as I could.

"Wholly fuck man what's wrong with her. She looks like a goddamn goblin." The man's outburst attracted the attention of several other folks including some guards. They came over to investigate and I immediately cried.

"Oh, no you've gone and upset her. She is sensitive about her curse. If you must know we were walking by the river when she found an old coin. It had a powerful curse on it turning her into a goblin girl in hopes it would trick me unto attacking her. But I knew better and am looking for a way to remove it."

The crowd all had a sympathetic look then turned their gaze towards the shopkeeper. He was starting to sweat and looked around nervously. "Well, I um. I." He stammered out some words.

"I'm so sorry, please accept this gift on my behalf." He handed me a basket filled with a variety of seeds. "Please accept my dearest apologies." He started to bow and beg for forgiveness.

I really sold it by giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek before smiling at him. "Thank you, mister. I'm gonna work hard and grow a big garden." I skipped off, fake grandpa behind me.

"Quite the display little miss. You aren't worried the elder will figure out the ruse?" We headed back to his house to collect his reward.

"By the time they do I'll be long gone. Now I give you permission to suck on my tits." He didn't hesitate long and kneeled down wrapping his mouth around my nipple. His mouth was dry and annoying but I'd rather keep him silent and not have to kill him.

"Oh by the gods these are heavenly. So soft and warm. They soothe this old man's heart." He grabbed my other nipple in his fingers pinching it. I let out an involuntary moan as they were sensitive. It however only served to encourage him.

He sucked harder on me, the nipple fully hard and aching for more. His hands switched to groping me. Surprisingly his hands were soft and gentle, not leaving any left untouched. He switched sides leaving the first to the air. The feeling of the cold made me orgasm just from that.

"My dear you've made me the happiest man alive." He buried himself in my cleavage. I gave in and pushed him down to my dripping wet snatch.

What was I doing? Maybe it was the new slutty body but I knew getting out of here would be the next adventure.


12