How I Became the Goblin Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demonic echo followed her voice. "Of course Dear. The Entity came to me and said I'd bear the savior of the Fey. The only issue was I had to find a goblin. Normally they run as soon as they see me but your father didn't. He stood firm and tried to defend his village."

"Yes, back then I was of lower intelligence. I heard a voice from the sky telling me to fight no matter what. Your mother used her enchantment magic to increase my intelligence. Then, she explained The Entitys promise. We went ahead and made you. She knew you'd only see little glimpses as your mind adjusted to the new body. As such she put spells to help you recall all the past month of training you received. Yes goblins mature very fast but age slowly." He returned to his breakfast and a book.

"Indeed it's as he said. As for my race we only mate but once a year. Our species grows slower but lives for nearly an eternity. I myself am over four thousand years old. A youngster by my race's standards. You are mostly goblin but get a few traits from me. Such as increased speed, strength, agility, and magic affinity. Judging by that stone you can store excess Mana as well. It can help you go longer than any other magic wielding humanoid."

As I finished my food a new sensation came over me. It felt pleasurable till it ended in my head. Blinking I looked around and found my vision had some extras. I could see a general readout of someone's well-being, my own health, my Mana pool with a small white addition that must be from my stone. More information poured in then was moved away leaving only basic info.

"Are you ok Honey? You kinda spaced out for a minute?" Despite the demonic nature she was very caring. She held my head in her ample breasts and I calmed down.

"I think it was the special request I made before I got here. I can see information about others. Like healthiness, names, and stuff about my own skills." When I looked at my parents their names and relation to me appeared. By thinking about it I could dismiss anything I didn't want to see or request more info.

"Oh very clever. I'm sure The Entity has given you many gifts but we have one very special one." She sauntered to the other room leaving me with my dad.

"So I know magic and how to fight? Just that so I'm not overwhelmed you two limited me until I triggered it." I finished my food and practiced the heating spell a bit more.

"Of course. We wanted to make sure you were prepared for your quest to save the Fey. Your mother gave you knowledge of magic and cooking. I gave you the knowledge of battle and crafting. I'm sure you can learn more but it's all we can teach you." He smiled at me showing off his two top fangs. Mother returned with a bag and a covered object. She set the bag down first.

"Go ahead sweetie. Open It up. It's a gift from your father and I. She beamed excitement and I quickly opened it up. Inside were several books, one had a really fancy purple symbol and felt like it was humming.

"That one heps outline enchantment magic. As you read it you'll bring back memories of us working on it."

The next book was black with a red flame symbol on it. It felt warm to the touch. "That one outlines fire magic. You already tried some but as you study your knowledge will unlock.

The last book was brown leather and had no symbol. "That one is special. It contains directions for making new spells. I'm sure with the knowledge from your previous world you'll come up with some new ones. Be careful though if it goes wrong you could get hurt." She patted my head. It felt relaxing especially when she played with the tips of my ears.

Reaching further in the bag I found some supplies, a knife and tools for cooking, a tent and sleeping roll, and some writing tools. At the bottom I found a picture of mother and father with "We love you" written on it. I packed all the stuff away but left out the fire book.

"Here, this is very special. A gift made just for you." She placed the wrapped item on the table. It was covered with a sheepskin so I uncovered it. As I pulled it back, I could feel a faint heartbeat. Then I saw it, a me sized black metal scythe. It was beautiful and pulsed with red energy. When I picked it up I could hear my mother's own heartbeat. The edge was sharp and it was balanced in weight. The handle felt as if it molded to my fingers providing great comfort.

"Your father used my blood and metals from around here to make it. It's attuned to you and you alone. If anyone else tries to use it the blade turns on them. As long as you hold it you'll hear me so your never alone." She gave me a big hug, her nipples rubbing through my hair. "Now why not come out and show us what you remember."

I got down from the chair and followed my family outside. The light was bright but my eyes soon adjusted. Outside they had set up target dummy's and a forge. I stood on the line across from the dummy's. I grabbed the fire book and flipped through the pages till I found the spell. The memories flooded back and I breathed deep. Focusing on the target I pushed the magic out. A small bolt of fire flew from my hands and whizzed past the dummy's arm.

"Wow honey you got really close. Try again but don't close your eyes when you focus." I mustered the strength again and focusing on the target I let it go but only hit the hand. "Your getting better. Remember you've never used magic before today so practice makes perfect. Let mommy show you what you can do."

Mother stood on the line and let out a deep breath. Each of her fingertips lit up with fire and she shot ten simultaneous bolt of flame all striking the center of the dummy. "Wow mom that's powerful. I wanna try again. I think I can do it." She gestured to go ahead. I focused even harder on the center. I even visualized it hitting the target. I let the magic go and it flew right to the head. Not quite where I was aiming but a better shot.

Both my parents clapped in praise. "That's amazing sweetie. Most mages take weeks to even hit the target. You did it in three tries. Your gonna be doing real magic soon. Now I want you to grab your weapon and slash at the dummies." She handed me the blood-metal scythe. I grabbed it with both hands and held it firmly. My muscles remembered what to do and I lunged at the closest one striking it across the middle. A large slash mark was left in the target.

"Powerful as ever. I see the strength has really taken hold. Now make sure to train hard. Something you need to know. As you gain experience from defeating foes you'll grow closer to an evolution. When you evolve you increase in power and become more leader like. Remember your main goal is to eradicate the humanoid menace but having an army of loyal forces will help."

She moved over to a desk with a chair and table set in front of it. I sat down on a really comfy piece of fur, probably from some local animals. "Let's start off with some geography." She pulled out a map and pointed to a large hill.

"This is your home, Haunted Hill. Don't worry it's only haunted because we scare folks off. To the north is the goblin village of Dirt Pit. It's where your father hails from. They live in mud hits protected by the forests magic. To the south of us is an unexplored dungeon. It's said that old secrets lay dormant but any who enter never return. There is just mostly forest to the west. Good place to hunt animals or adventurers. It's a newbie friendly place so I'd start your hunt there." Father brought us plates of grilled meat and vegetables. They really tasted great.

"If you go further past the forest you reach the local human settlement. It's their most recent so it doesn't have walls yet. They rely more on adventurers for protection. Lastly to the east are plains. Centaurs frequent the area but so do more predators. That's it for the local area. Other places include the goblin king's territory. He's only recently rose to power. If you become strong enough he might try to recruit you or kill you. He's very extreme. There's also the human capital were their leader resides. Slaying him won't be easy but doing so may cause them to scatter."

We pause to take a walk. Looking out over the hill the forest called me the most. Despite the distance I could still make out some sounds. "Mom how can I hear the forest if we are so far away." Humans could never do it so It must have been a goblin thing.

"Oh it's your new goblin ears. Being a small weaker race goblins need every advantage. If you hear potential predators or prey before they do you can win fights. You are advanced even further than normal. If you focus you could even pick out certain sounds. Go ahead and tell me what you hear." I closed my eyes trying to focus on the sounds.

"I hear birds chirping. The sound of leafs being disturbed. There's also the sound of metal clanging together." I opened my eyes to my mother's approving face.

"Very good Dear. Now try and focus on the metal sounds. Picture yourself watching nearby. Then let the magic inside you carry your sight that far." I focused again this time listening only for the metal. Once I found it I wished to be able to see it's source. When I opened my eyes I was flying through the trees. Passing branches till I came to a clearing where two humans were fighting. They were both wounded men attacking each other with a chest half buried nearby.

My vision snapped back to my body and I got a head rush."It was two humans, both wounded. It seems like they were fighting over a chest buried in the ground." As soon as I said that mother grinned ear to ear.

"Wanna watch momma go to work? Just climb on my back and hold on." She got down on all fours and I climbed on. She held onto my legs and I grabbed into her shoulder spikes. "Ok here we go!" She sped off with crazy speed. The hill and forest seemed to flash by in an instant. When we got close she climbed up a nearby tree leaving me in a good position to watch.

She stalked the pair who were too busy battling to notice her. Her moves were graceful and precise. Once she was close enough she leapt out tackling one of them to the ground. With a roar the other man was paralyzed with fear. She quickly ripped the pinned man clothes off with her feet. The talons left small track marks but he wasn't bleeding. In fact his whole body grew warmer and blood rushed to his penis.

His engorged member was what she wanted. She opened plates on her crotch revealing her dripping wet pussy. Just seeing it was enough to know his fate. She slammed her hips into him burying him inside her. The poor man began shrieking in terror at her assault. All he could do was watch as she pumped herself on him. His cock soon twitched as his balls emptied into the great predator on top of him. Then I noticed the color draining from his face.

Not only was she taking his seed she was taking his blood. Her powerful thighs ensuring he wouldn't escape. Soon he was just an empty husk. Satisfied with her kill she pounced the second one but signaled me to come down. I jumped down and ran over to him. He smelled horrible, like sweat and rotten apples. Mother ripped his clothes off for me.

"Here you go. Do what your instincts tell you." Having engorged herself on the first adventurers blood, her voice was even more demonic and echoing. Instead of scaring me It only inspired me to impress her more. I put the tip of his cock in my mouth. The taste was salty but I knew it would get better. I sucked on the head using my tongue to tease the glands. Instinctively I sunk my fangs into him and something entered him. His cock swelled up and filled with blood. He cried out in pain but it served to fuel my advance.

I sucked down to half way as that was all I could fit. I sucked hard and vigorously. I could feel him stiffening and I bit down hard. His seed poured into my mouth a sweet mixture as his blood flowed too. Combined they reminded me of vegetable juice. When I drank all I could, I let it go and mother latched on. The sound of her sucking filled my ears as he met the same fate as his friend. Nothing but a dry husk with a face of bliss.

"Good job Honey, you're much smaller than I am so it's okay. if you couldn't take it all. You get that from me. When you do that you recover your own strength and Mana. You also grow a little bit faster." She was right I could feel a small rush as the experience filled me. My eyes gave me the info on them.

"My gift says they were adventurers. Low strength though. What could be in a box that they would fight over?" I turned to the box and a readout told me it was empty. "Wait there's nothing in it?"

"Oh yes it's a trap to catch food. Anyone who touches it is given a powerful curse. The will to fight everyone and everything just to keep it. Most just go crazy as the lock is unbreakable. Then I'm free to feed on them at any point." She collected their valuables and handed me a bag with three silver coins.

"Wait Momma, I wanna try something I came up with." She stopped and looked with a puzzled expression. I focused my mind on the sword laying next to the body. Reaching out with magic I pulled it to my hand. It came faster than expected but I still caught it. "I did it. I pulled something from far away." We both celebrated my newfound skill.

"That's really cool. I didn't know you could use magic like that. Can you show Mommy?" I agreed and explained how to reach out with magic strands using them to grab something. With some time spent she grabbed the other man's body pulling it to her arms. "That's very useful Dear. It will save all kinds of time reaching for things." I held up my hand and made her hold the sword. I stood back a ways and focused more intently. Reaching out I attached more magic strands then before and then yanked on them. I made sure to duck out of the way but the blade flew past me embedding in a nearby tree.

Mother was shocked at first but soon gave me a big hug. Her hugs always warmed me up. "My baby is gonna save the world. Noone will be able to fight without their weapons. Now don't go using that to steal from us you hear. Wait till your father hears about this." I looked down at her crotch as it had covered back up. "Oh yes my kind can feed through small teeth in our vaginas. It's super useful as it's the most blood-filled part of them."

After mom cleaned up the area and reburied the chest halfway she carried me home. The rush of the wind felt good this time as she slowed down. I'd made the first steps at saving this world but I needed to train hard to save it all. For now it was back to lessons. This time with Father at his forge.

"Momma, why do we drink blood? Back on earth that was something vampires did.".

"Well as a Demon we feed on their very life essence. The easiest way is to drain them of blood. It may sound gross but the other way is much more difficult for you." She giggled and we both just smiled.

When we got home father came over to us. She stopped him a little ways away. "Hold on, I wanted to show you something our daughter taught me." She held her hand out and father lifted off the ground. She pulled him to her and gave him a big kiss.

"Wow that's incredible. Our little girl truly is gifted isn't she? But gifted or not you still need to know the basics. I'm gonna teach you how to make traps. First you must know what you want it to do. For example if you need them alive, wounded, or dead. Here's a favorite of mine. First you bend back a branch and secure it with some rope. Then you lay a tripwire that when disturbed will release the branch. Last you add a special bit of magic so when it strikes them it explodes."

He taught me a few more traps that I wrote down in my book. After that we moved onto the next lesson. "Something you'll need to survive is healing. Now I know your tough and all, heck you can regenerate quickly like your mother. What I teach will help when things get too much even for you. Also useful for those you want to help. Now, certain plants when mixed together can ease pain, reverse burns, or even cure poison."

I took a bunch of notes on what to look for and how to mix it. It resembled alchemy from back home but actually worked. Medicine will help make a good first impression. It was midday now and I took some time to relax. I decided to study some more magic. Reading up about it Fire magic was destructive but also very supportive. I leafed through the pages that were there. Thankfully it was written in goblin even though I could read human. One of the bigger spells in the book conjures a large column of flames. Maybe one day I'll get to drop someone in lava, that would be hilarious.

"Ok sweetie how about a good run around the hill. It will help keep you fit and get your blood pumping." She had the posture of wanting to talk as well.

"I'm always ready for a good run." It was true. My body loves to run and knew how. I always enjoyed quality time with my mom.. The both of us raced around the yard. Despite not having shoes the rocks and bumps didn't hurt. "Momma why doesn't the cold or pain bother me even though I'm not wearing anything."

"Oh it's inherited from me. My tough hide can deflect most blows, even magic. Only hits from truly strong foes can make a scratch. You got a portion of it but I'm not sure how tough it is. I suggest you try and just avoid getting hurt." We ran for what seemed like hours till I started to get tired and slow down. Mother noticed and stopped with me.

"That was quite the trip. You've gotten so much faster. Well at least now you've woken up. I'm sure you'll want to start your journey. We both know you might be gone for months but no matter what we will love you. It's gonna be a tough adventure for all of us. Now let's go have some dinner, I'm making stewed fox."

She was right about all of this. It wouldn't just be like clearing out some rats. This is a whole race plus many more. Not only were there humans there was also beastfolk, orcs, elves, even tiefling. All of whom were destroying the natural beauty of this world. Even though I was human before I only feel hatred towards them. I'm going to save this world.

Getting back to the house father was waiting for us with drinks. He always made the best juice, tasted just like cola from back home albeit a bit flat. Inside I hopped up on the couch and read more of my books. Mother went to the kitchen and finished the dinner she had been making. Father sat by me and had a talk.

"I heard what your mom said to you. We're both taking it hard but she's taking it harder. She raised you ever since you blessed us with your arrival. Just, make sure you come visit us once in a while." He handed me a special mirror. "If you look into this with us in your minds well be able to talk. It's limited to only an hour before it's gotta recharge. Oh and before I forget the Pit tribe of goblins isn't in a good place. Their chief is weak and hunting party's constantly go missing. Without some help they'll be destroyed."

We were interrupted by mother explaining dinner was ready. Father gave me a hug and we both raced off to enjoy her cooking. The bowl was big but smelled marvelous. Large chunks of fox meat, potatoes, carrots, and leeks floated in a rich broth. Each spoonful warmed me up inside and I soon emptied the bowl. Sitting back I let out a satisfied sigh. I'll definitely have to come back for that cooking.

After dinner we all cuddled up on the couch recounting the days activities. "Our little girl got her first kill today. She sucked him mostly dry but couldn't quite finish. I'm so proud of her."

"Great job Sweetie. Just remember, females are useful to goblins but males are just a nuisance. Always strike first because they'll do the same to you. I'm sure you'll have that evil town empty real soon." The rest of the night was met with warm hugs and talks from my past. Each one recalling memories that had been locked away. Tales of childhood pranks, lessons learned, and even how to speak Human.