How I Became the Goblin Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon felt the heavy weight of sleep come over me. With a big yawn I laid my head on mom's lap. She picked me up and carried me to my bed. She tucked me in and gave me a warm kiss before I drifted off for the night.

My dreams were filled with battles. Humans and goblins lying dead but I stood on top of them all. An army of loyal soldiers followed my command. A harem of women and men cheered me on. The humand scattered in fear. Then I woke up to the morning sun.

Stretching my arms I found them a bit more flexible and a brighter shade of green. In the mirror I was much more filled out. My tits had to be at least one size bigger each topped with perky black nipples. My hips were wider and more filled out but didn't hamper my walk. In fact they swayed more seductively. My muscles were stronger too. I was able to lift up the mirror all by myself. As I was inspecting myself I heard the door open and my father walked in.

"I see you've reached full maturity. You definitely exude strength. In goblin society those who are strong command respect and the brighter the skin the healthier you are." He compared his arm to mine. He was a lighter shade of green and scrawnier but I always respected him.

A call from the kitchen signaled breakfast was ready. We both walked out and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. The smell of meat filled the air and made my stomach rumble. Taking my seat a large plate of steak and potatoes was set in front of me.

"Here you go my adult daughter. Today's the day you start your quest. To celebrate I've made you a big juicy steak. Nice and rare like you like." I didn't used to like steak with any pink but now it's changed. Something about being a goblin made me crave fresh meat, cooked or not. Despite my small size and the large plate I was able to finish it all. My belly looked distended and images of babies crossed my mind.

"Wow I feel great, like I could go all day. We're should I start first?" Mother handed me my bag. As soon as I put it on it disappeared. "Oh no where did it go?" My question was soon answered as my HUD flashed.

"Inventory upgrade integration. You may now access all carried items at will." A small icon in the shape of the bag appeared. Focusing on it showed everything I was carrying. I pictured the photo of my family and it appeared in my hand.

"Oh wow the gift The Entity gave me added my bag. I'm able to pull out anything I'm carrying so long as I think of it. I bet that will help ease my burden." I experimented with pulling out different items. With only a wish whatever I needed popped into my hands. Things still had weight though so I couldn't carry more than my own strength.

"You never cease to amaze us. With that power noone will be able to predict what you can do. Now I'd start with the forest. Collect some experience and learn the lay of the land. Once you feel confident enough find the goblin village. They're not doing well and helping them out might start you off right."

"That's what I told her Dear." Father chimed up from the table.

After giving my parents a tearful hug I packed some food to go. Making sure I had everything I needed out into the forest. I knew the hill was tall enough that I could always find my way back "Request granted. Setting home marker." The strange mechanical voice came from the HUD. When I looked back a marker now floated on the house. I kind of felt it was cheating but every advantage helps.

The wind felt good on my skin and I couldn't resist. I climbed a nearby tree and made sure it was safe. Once I was sure I was alone, I started to rub my nipples. The excitement built slowly but rose like a tide. I massaged each breast carefully. I wanted to savor the slow build. My new body was very willing to take its time. Each time I crossed my nipple a spark was sent to my crotch.

Diving deeper I reached my clit stone. Despite it being normally hard it softened with my arousal. I rubbed it in a nice slow circle. Pulses radiated from my pussy. I took my other hand and teased my lips. Making sure to get every crevice wet.

Once the warmth built enough I shoved my finger in. To my benefit I was super wet and was able to fit three fingers in. I fingered myself for what felt like hours till I came. The force was so great I squirted the whole branch with my juices. Lucky for me I recovered quickly and got ready to head out.

My enhanced agility and strength meant I could travel through the treetops. It felt free to just move around. No job you have to finish. Deadlines a thing of the past. Noone to tell me I can't run naked through the woods. My Earthly death was the best thing to ever happen to me.

I spotted a lone pig marching through the underbrush. I wanted to collect some meat for later. I went full stealth mode watching the target till it stopped for a drink. I lept down plunging the scythe blade through its skull. One final squeal signaled its end. Victory was mine and so was lunch. Any bits I carved off went straight to my inventory. Soon it was just bones left so I took them too. Never know when you need them.

With plenty of food secured I continued my trip. The forest was alive with all manner of creatures. I spotted a few more edible animals but left them as I had plenty. I took a vow to only hunt what I'd need for food, unless it was humanoid. Speaking of which, I heard a large ruckus coming to my right. Using my vision magic I found the source.

In a small cleared area a group of three humans and one fox girl stood. Below them five goblins were tied up all together. The first male human had leather armor and carried a short sword. He seemed to be barking orders at the others. The second held his bow tight, ready to draw in a moments notice. He looked very nervous in his cloth tunic. The last human wore metal armor and carried a large axe. He appeared older than the rest. Probably the grizzled old dad type. The fox girl was wrapped in a robe and carried a staff. She tried to hide it but her other hand was clutching a spell book.

Once my vision snapped back I made my way there. There was so much noise being made my own sounds were hidden. .They didn't notice me approach so I hid in the nearby trees. They were arguing so loudly they could be heard for miles. Thankfully my Human Language lessons let me understand them.

"See how easy it is to catch these little guys. It's easy experience." The young hothead spouted. "Now that we caught them we can make them lead us to the rest of them."

The older man simply shook his head. "And get ourselves jumped by a horde? You can go be suicidal but I'm just gonna collect the experience we have. Besides their heads will fetch us a pretty penny."

Anger rose in me when he said that. I knew then and there they wouldn't make it out of the clearing alive.

"Guys we shouldn't fight over this. There may be more coming so let's just kill them and go." The archer nervously looked around. The fox girl seemed to be rather quiet. She intrigued me the most. I decided to spare her till the end. The three men constantly bickered on what to do. No one wanted to give into the others' demands..

I decided to strike but had to be careful. Without knowing their skills I had to draw them out. I concentrated on the archers arrows with my magic. With one swift yank I pulled them all into the darkness. Only the girl noticed and she let out an audible yelp.

"Shut up would you. Beastfolk like you just need to serve and stay quiet." The young swordsman yelled at her and she shrunk back. It seems this group isn't very coordinated. I made my next move and concentrated fire magic in the old man's armor. It heated up quickly till it glowed red hot. He screamed and ripped it off.

"What the hell did you do that for! Stupid magic user can't even control her spells. That's why I never bring them along and both of you shoulda heeded my warning." He poured a green liquid on his chest repairing his burn marks. So they do have some healing potions, interesting. Now was the time to make my appearance.

I climbed down off of the tree and hopped out of the bush striking a menacing pose. The archer spotted me first and he fired before saying anything. Sadly for him spinning around and firing made his shot fly wild. He reached for more arrows but discovered nothing. The goblins in the center saw me but kept still. They must have lost all morale.

"I can't be out of arrows already. I just stocked up before we came here. Hey everyone we got another goblin. Strange, it's not holding any weapons or wearing anything." The other two swiveled around and pointed their weapons towards me.

"Ha! Another victim to add to the pile. We'll level up in no time if they're just gonna come to us. Wait, am I going crazy or does that one look taller? And does it have tits?!" I could see a bulge rising in his pants. How dare a filthy human get turned on by me. I summoned my scythe and they all gasped in shock.

"This isn't no normal goblin, this thing knows magic. Mage Whore, conjure more arrows for him and cast some counter magic or something. Boy make sure you strike with everything you have. This thing won't be one you can capture." The old man readied his axe but it was too late.

I used my high speed and slashed his foot clean off. He winced in pain trying to grit through it. I sent the magic strands on to the spell book and yanked it to my hand. "You boys rely too much on goblins being weak. What the fuck are you gonna do now?" I laughed maniacally as I dashed back into the woods.

"Sir, have you ever known goblins to speak Human? I thought they were all too stupid?" The archer nocked his newly summoned arrows.

"What the hell did you say, you filth? I'll gut you like a fish for that!" I barked at them from hiding while reading the book. The handwriting was very refined but the spells were all for support. I guess they didn't really trust mages with offensive spells so early.

"Boys we are not dealing with a normal goblin. How much magic you got left in that stick Whore?" He put his chest piece back on. Pulling out another potion he reattached his foot.

"Umm I only have a few healing spells left. The creature took my book." She turned away in fear of him.

"Great, no magic, some psychotic monster, and we're stuck out in these woods. I'm so glad I followed you." The archer darted all around trying to anticipate where I'd come from. Once I got bored of the book I turned back to the business of killing. I jumped down and leaned on the tree. Three arrows sailed my way but I simply ducked under them. They were nothing like the spikes mother would fire at me.

The young hothead dashed at me swinging his short sword straight down on me. I caught it with my scythe and dragged him close. "If your so horny I'm gonna make you wish you didn't enjoy this." I immediately ripped his pants off loosening his erection. Humans were small but he was really small. I shoved him to the ground shoving tent stakes into his hands pinning them down. I quickly shoved his pathetic cock in my mouth.

His protests slowed down and out of the corner of my eyes I watched the other two. My victim came quickly disappointing me. I bit down and injected him with venom making his erection even harder. I let him free and he started stroking himself.

"God dammit it bit me and my cock is on fire. I can't stop masturbating it hurts so bad." I wiped his cum from my mouth and readied for the other two.

"You monster, you'll pay for that!" The archer was first to react and he let three more arrows loose in quick succession. Unfortunately for his friend I jumped behind him and all three struck his side. The venom caused his blood to flow out fast. He continued his assault missing me. I dodged playfully till I got bored and ripped his bow from his hand. It sailed off into the woods breaking in two.

"Never send a kid to do a man's job. I'll save you two from your own stupidity." The older warrior pulled out a scroll and a flash of light covered him. He lunged at me and I met his blade with my own. His strength was considerable but still too weak compared to mine. Whatever he was using wasn't working. I showed him the error of his ways by knocking his axe away and slicing his weapon arm off. His expression was priceless.

"Don't you have more of your fancy potions to fix this? I guess that's gonna make stopping me rather difficult. You human scum have ruined this world and now I'm taking it back." I slapped him with own arm. I shoved him to the ground tearing away his pants. He was a much better prize being twice the boy's size. I sucked right away smirking at him as he knew what was coming. With one bite he was hard and blood flowed. He came quickly disappointing me but I sucked happily. Once he had passed out I left him.

The fox girl simply fell back and covered her head. The archer was next but the little shit tried to run away. I threw my scythe at him and it pierced his chest. I must have struck something vital as his lifeless body fell to the ground. With victory assured I returned to the bleeding young one. I sucked his cock one last time then sunk my teeth deep into him draining all he had left.

Grabbing some rope I tied up the girl and retrieved my weapon. "You my Dear are very. lucky. You get to help me save these poor goblins. I heard there numbers have dwindled so they'll be needing new breeding cows." Her expression immediately changed to complete terror but I ignored it. My sights were set on the group of goblins playing dead

"Don't worry, all the men are dead and I captured the female. You're all safe now." I spoke in Goblin so they could understand me and then cut them all free. After some time recovering they designated a leader who spoke on their behalf.

"You no kill us? You smell like goblin but you look like a woman. Your skin also very bright. How we know you not just monster trying to trick us?" They all seemed really hesitant and looked for ways to escape.

"Don't worry, I'm just a female goblin. I'm strong and came to help your village against those vile humans." I opened my arms to show no hostility. Whatever those humans did made them so distrustful. The leader goblin stepped closer and poked my arm. He wasn't a threat so I let him do as he pleased. He got closer and sniffed hard.

"Well you no smell like humans. You kill humans. You seem strong. You even offer female as gift. We not sure but we are desperate. The human village raid our hunts and kill our young. We low on food and chief is weak. Come follow us and we show you." They beckoned me to follow them. Before they went I handed them knives the men had carried. I grabbed what little coins they carried but found no potions. Must have wasted them all. I grabbed the girl and followed them.

What state could these poor goblins be in? A weak chief and no food would surely be their end. I have to do something.