How i Came to Love being a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13) When Mistress has Her period, we might not have sex, but She promises that She will consider binding me and playing with me anyway. (OK, OK, i reluctantly agreed to the first part, the second part was mine)

14) i will love to kiss Mistress anywhere She likes for as long as She permits, anytime. (mine of course. Even Her menstrual junk is lovely to me)

15) my body belongs to Mistress. i will not masturbate or pleasure myself in any way without explicit orders. (Oh no! She insisted! This could be serious! i could not talk Her out of this one. Woe is me!)

16) Mistress promises that She will never try to draw blood or break bones or cause internal damage intentionally. She will try to avoid bruising Her property as much as possible. (Gulp! OoooKay? thank you? i think)

17) Mistress will consider allowing me to orgasm every day as often as needed, if i'm good. (please please please?!)

18) i reject the concept of a "safeword." Whatever Mistress desires is my fondest ambition. i am Hers. i insisted. However somehow She told me that i must remember that the word "chiffon" will be like a yellow traffic light and "geranium" will be like a red light to Her.

We were all over each other while we were working this out. A lot of stroking and feeling going on there. She got out my Mom's antique manacles in the middle of this and got me real good! Slowly adding a piece... then we talk... then another. Those things are HEAVY! You can't really stand in that thing. They weigh so much on your feet and ankles for example, and the crotch piece is so wide you can not close your legs. You've got to lay down or kneel or something. The collar really presses on your collarbone too. i ended up laying on the floor with Her kneeling over me, Her crotch jammed over my mouth, massive chains laying on my chest and tummy. Boy was that fun trying to talk! She's so evil. She had two dildos in me inside that belt and i had to suck on Her clit while She's making the meanest rules!

i think She will let me get off enough though. I just have to be sure to be very very good. After all, i was getting off nicely through #15 and 16 even though they sound horrible. She figured out how to move the belt around while i'm locked in it. Just a little movement had big results with those dildos against the metal. i begged and licked when i wasn't begging to get #17 as a concession. i think i did OK.

Tuesday February 25, 2003

Today after Marie went to Her work, i had an idea i just could not shake. i HAD to put all of this in writing for the world to see or at least for Marie. i tossed on a blouse and skirt to look halfway presentable, just did a fast ponytail, and went to a local mall. In an arts & crafts store was just what i wanted. They had poster materials that looked just like antique parchment. Very impressive looking. i bought a very ornate frame that fit it and a small paintbrush designed for calligraphy, which i know nothing about but it was perfect.

When i got home i prepared myself. Thinking of nothing but my growing adoration for my Mistress, i stripped. i did my makeup nicely. i brushed out my hair and left it loose. i made my way down to Her dungeon with the solemnity of a pilgrim entering the Sistine Chapel.

Laying the parchment on Her bench, i knelt before it and pricked my left thumb with a small razor. This is what i wrote in my own blood.

SLAVE CONTRACT

i, Jxxxxxxx Uxxxxx Axxx , here called "slave", gives herself completely into the hands of Mxxxx Kxxxxxx Nxxxxx, now called "Mistress."

slave has cut herself with a razor to have the blood to write all this. i mean every word of this.

slave WANTS to give everything she owns to her Mistress, and accepts Mistress' claim of ownership over slave's physical body, heart, soul, and mind. The only reason slave is writin all this is to make it clear how much slave WANTS to be owned by Mistress. It is this woman's free choice, my fondest heart's desire.

slave understands that slave will be commanded and trained and punished as a slave.

slave promises to be true to the pleasures and desires of her Mistress, and serve Her to the best of slave's abilities. slave will not walk away from this slave contract, would not want to, and craves nothing less than total ownership.

slave gives up all rights to her own person in every way. slave freely offers slave's life, slave's future, slave's heart and mind with nothing held back. slave's body belongs to her Mistress, to be used as Mistress likes. slave WOULD give her life for her Mistress's pleasure without even asking why.

slave will obey and submit completely to Mistress in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave will refuse to obey. NONE.

ALL of slave's possessions belong to Mistress to do with as Mistress likes. slave no longer owns even the clothes on her back.

slave will please Mistress to the best of her ability. slave now lives only for the pleasure of Mistress.

slave understands that all that she has, all that she does, now is given to her... not owed, not a right... but permitted only as Mistress wishes, and only the way that Mistress likes.

If slave feels that Mistress might to be about to damage Mistress' slave and does not realize it, slave may use the safeword "Chiffon." If not able to speak slave will blink her eyes 3 times twice. If blindfolded, slave will snap her fingers. slave begs that Mistress should make a judgment about changing the action or stop completely at Mistress's choice. slave will follow Mistress's decision. slave would just be trying to be good property, so slave begs Mistress to not punish slave for the use of the safeword.

slave, might possibly use the safeword "Geranium." If not able to speak slave will blink her eyes & not stop until released. If blindfolded, slave will snap her fingers repeatedly. slave promises she would only use this if she thinks her life is threatened and Mistress does not seem to know it. This is for emergencies only. It begs immediate end of action, is a veto, and might even mean the end of this slave contract which slave would NOT want.

slave will try her very best to make & keep slave's body, appearance, habits, and attitudes to please Mistress. slave will change slave's actions, speech, and dress anyway commanded. slave will always speak of her Mistress in terms of love and respect, and address Her appropriately like "Mistress", " my Lady", "Owner", "Goddess" unless told not to.

slave will learn how to please Mistress better, and will gracefully accept any criticism in whatever way Mistress chooses.

slave gives up all rights to privacy, modesty, or concealment from Mistress. This includes stuff like photography and videos of slave, in any situation, to be used and shown or not any way Mistress chooses.

slave will confess all of slave's desires and fetishes for Mistress to know.

slave will answer truthfully and completely, to the best of the slave's knowledge, any and all questions Mistress may ask of slave. slave will volunteer any information her Mistress should know about her physical or emotional condition.

When in the same room as her Mistress, slave will ask permission before leaving the room, explain where she is going, and why. This includes stuff like to asking permission to use the restroom or even a tampon.

slave will clean and prepare all toys. slave will not use anything without permission from Mistress.

slave wants to do all household chores. Like cooking all meals, including food for Mistress while She's at work, cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, and scrubbing the kitchen, bathrooms, and porches real good, laundry and dry cleaning, paying all the bills & stuff, running errands and shopping, laying out clothes for Mistress before work. slave wants to offer her Mistress a nice clean house & a comfortable life. slave will try to do real good.

slave will fix herself up and adorn herself to be fully open and available to Mistress. slave will be displayed in public or private, to others or to Mistress as it pleases Mistress.

slave will never close or cross her legs in Mistress's presence unless told to do so. This slave's sex will always be there for Mistress. Always.

slave will always greet Mistress at the door the instant Mistress comes home. slave promises to have a glass of Mistress' favorite wine on a nice serving tray and present it as slave should.... on her knees.

slave will wear whatever Mistress likes. If Mistress wants slave to "whore herself up" as Mistress puts it, slave will do her best to look like a "$10 blowjob specialist" as Mistress puts it.

Teeny skirts, heels, garters and stockings, slutty tops or dresses will be slave's main public clothes. slave will avoid panties as much as possible except a few days a month. slave will find sexy running clothes too so she no longer looks like a boy!

slave will keep body parts clean-shaven or waxed anyway Mistress likes. slave will douche, flavor and perfume to Mistress' tastes. slave will do whatever hair cut, style, and color Mistress likes. Jewelry or not is Mistress' call too. slave will keep fingers and toenails painted & use makeup anyway Mistress likes.

Mistress has the right to tattoo or have tattooed, pierce or have pierced, or brand or have branded slave's body. slave has no choice here.

slave will wear, at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a token of her possession, given to her by Mistress... please. slave thinks we agreed on a collar at home or just some locked on jewelry all the time, but it does not really matter. slave wants it & will wear whatever Mistress wants anyway.

slave will take any punishment Mistress decides, earned or not. Severe punishment may be used at any time & will be accepted gratefully. The punishment should be at Mistress's pleasure. Mistress may punish slave without reason just to please Mistress. slave asks permission to cry, scream, or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect her treatment. slave expects that if her Mistress tires of her noise, Mistress may gag slave or do any other thing Mistress chooses to silence slave.

slave will not seek any other Mistresses or lovers or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way, either in "real time", or "virtual" or "cyber" time, without Mistress's permission.

slave gives her Mistress the right to say if others can use slave's body & how they may use her. slave has no say in the choice of these other partners, with the exception that play with others really oughta be "safe" in terms of bodily fluids & stuff.

This slave contract can not be changed, except it can be ended at any time by Mistress, but never by slave. If ended, all the stuff goes to Mistress, to be shared or kept as Mistress decides. slave will own her body again, but nothing else cause slave now owns nothing and gave up all worldly possessions and slave's body to Mistress forever.

i had to slice or prick my thumb quite a lot to write all of that. It filled the poster. Blood dries rather quickly so it did not take long to frame it and cover it with the glass that came with the frame. i wrapped it in silver wrapping paper, tied a black velvet ribbon around it, and attached a small red card. "To Marie, with eternal love, hot box."