How I Created a Monster Ch. 04

Story Info
Watching the wife start the show.
1.3k words
4.27
47.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Bill leading Sam into his room.

Now I was good and trapped. This was becoming some very serious shit.

You need to know the room layout. The bed's headboard was to my right, there was a couple of feet between the foot of the bed and a dresser with a big mirror. That was to my left. There was a small table between the bed and the patio, to the right. The bathroom was off a hallway, between the bedroom itself and the room's door.

"I'm glad I met you," he was saying, "it's a chance to try something I've always wanted, and with a beautiful woman, too."

"I did promise you an 'entertaining' evening, Bill,", she said, moving close to him. One of her hands went to the back of his neck, drawing his face down so she could kiss him. The other took one of his hands, moved it towards her breast.

Either she's really thought this through, or she has the best instincts in the world!

I raised the camera to my eye and pressed record. I could do that with one hand. Good thing, 'cause I was busy stroking my erection with the other. I thought, almost out loud "Oh, this is going to be so good! Please, please let this battery hold out."

"Well, would you like to talk a while, or. . ."

"No, let's start. I think this is going to be fantastic!"

"Uh-uh, business before pleasure. Let's get that out of the way, first, so we can just enjoy ourselves later."

I watched thru the viewfinder.

Zoomed in on his hand holding his wallet.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. There's another one here for you if you've very good."

She'd boosted her price, the little tramp! I was so proud! In a sick, perverted kind of way, that is.

I hoped the camera was picking up the audio over the sound of the ocean at my back.

She took the money, put it in her purse.

"Let's start by getting you comfortable," Sam said, unbuttoning Bill's shirt.

Soon it was off. She pushed him to a sitting position on the foot of the bed, bent over, pulled his shoes and socks off. Then she pushed him onto his back and went for his belt.

I could see, poking though his pants, his erection, something he intended to use on. . .but, no, I wasn't going to think of her as my wife for a couple of hours.

"Not so fast", he said,"slow down."

"Not fast at all. I'd like to start by giving you a massage. We have a lot of time, and I want it to be 'special' for you."

He finished opening his slacks and slid them off. Now he was only in briefs, and now his erection was very obvious. Not bad. Seen bigger. Not on me, maybe, but I seen 'em.

"Sam, I think your outfit is hiding a sexy body, and I want to see it."

She stood up, and I focused on her face, where I could see her "I'm going to like this" expression on her face.

"Well, a little right now just to keep your 'interest' up."

Her hand went to her hip - I want to believe it was shaking a bit - but she managed, after a couple of trys, to unhook the clasp on her skirt, and zip it down. I watched as she slowly guided it down over her hips.

And she stepped out of it. Her blouse was cut something like a man's dress shirt, long in front and back, somewhat shorter on the sides. I could see that she was wearing skimpy bikini style high cut panties under the white blouse. They were a tan color, and if they were the ones I was thinking of, they were sheer enough so that her darker pubic hair would show thru. And her wonderful legs were exposed. Her heels - they were still on, completed a very sexy picture, a very sexy picture shot through the white haze of the curtains of another man's room.

I could feel my own cock throbbing, ready to come.

"That's a good start, Sam. Keep going."

Where did she learn this stuff?

Very slowly she began unbuttoning her blouse. "I want you to know I don't do this very often" she said.

I thought, "Yeah. And ain't THAT a cryin' shame!"

"I only know that Don said you were worth every penny."

By now her blouse was fully open and hanging from her shoulders, bra visible.

It was a strapless bra, she just unhooked it, and off it came, from under her blouse. The cleavage was exposed, there was a flash of breast:wonderful, and I could tell her nipples were erect, too. I could see them poking at the blouse's material. What a picture!

I saw Bill reach into his shorts, and squeeze the head of his cock. He was ready to come already. I was sure Sam was enjoying displaying herself, and being admired. I've got to say that I liked seeing her there, dressed in panties and blouse, in front of this guy, too. Bill, he didn't have any complaints, either.

"Over on your belly now, Bill."

He obeyed.

Sam reached into her purse, brought out a plastic bottle of Jergen's Baby oil. Some went onto her hands, then her hands went to his back. She straddled him on the bed, and I saw her lean into the massage. She arranged his arms over his head, moved up on his body so she was kneeling astride his upper back, and she worked each arm, hard.

Then she worked on his back.

She moved further toward the foot of the bed, now sitting astride his knees, and worked his lower back.

Now Sam was kneeling so that his feet were under her hips, and she worked his upper thighs.

She paused for a minute. Then she sat upright, he blouse now fully open. I could see her breasts, but Bill still was facing the wrong way. Too bad, it was a helluva show.

"Bill, lift up a bit."

He did, and she leaned forward, running her hands from his outer thighs, up over his hips, to his waist. I saw her grasp the material of his shorts, and begin moving her hands downward, again.

The material slid easily over his buttocks, exposing his ass. It hung up, I guess his cock was pointing forward.

Mine sure was.

He reached between his legs, releasing the shorts.

Sam pulled them down, slid off the bed, pulled them off his feet, and then got back on, her knees beside his, straddling him again.

I watched as she let her fingers lightly trace down over his ass, as he wiggled with excitement.

Then they were on his buttocks, kneeding, spreading them.

I saw her lean forward, towards his ass.

Saw her tongue extend, touch him. She started tounging his ass.

I saw him quiver with excitement.

"Slow down, I'm going to come!"

She sat back. "Yeah", she purred, "I *thought* you'd like that."

I saw her pour some oil into the small off his back, and begin working that puddle down, toward his ass and balls.

By now Bill was twitching, and his hips and pelvis were thrusting as though he was fucking the bed. The head of his cock had to be getting sore from all of the squeezing he was giving it.

Mine sure was.

By now my own shorts were wet with cum, but I couldn't stop looking. I watched as Sam lifted one of her legs, and moved Bill's to the outside ofher knee. She did the same thing on the other side. Now he was laying on his belly, with this wonderful woman between his legs, at about knee level.

Some oil on her hands and her breasts, then I watched her lean forward again, I saw her breasts caressing his back, then his ass as she nibbled along his spine.

I thought "That looks good!"

"Oh, that feels good," he said.

"Mmmmm. It sure does" came from Sam.

A few minutes later: "Sam, I can't take much more of this."

"No? Poor baby. Well, maybe it's time for this, then?"