How I Created a Monster Ch. 05

Story Info
Things really heat up.
1.5k words
4.34
38.5k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid down a bit, and put a hand on each ass cheek, seemed to be spreading them, then relaxing, then spreading again. . Her left hand released one cheek, moved between his legs, and began stroking, I think, his cock. The right one seemed to be fingering his anus. Then I was sure of that, both because her hand changed position and I could see an extended finger moving up and down, and Bill's reaction. He muttered something about getting fucked in the ass.

Only a minute went by before he got on his knees, then rolled over, cock bobbling in the air.

Sam, seeing what he was doing, slithered off and stood at the foot of the bed, her blouse covering her breasts again, as Bill sat up. She was standing pretty much between his knees, now, stroking his thighs.

He reached up to the collar of her blouse, began spreading it.

Sam's hands went behind her to the front edge of the dresser, and she held it. I could see she was almost shaking. Fright? Lust? Both? I wasn't sure. But my side view of this nude man sitting, reaching to my wife's blouse, to open it and expose her, was an absolute new high in erotic sights. My pulse was pounding in my neck. . . and other places.

Then, the blouse opened, and first one breast, then the other, was exposed. Nipples erect, I could almost taste 'em. Her face was blushing. Her own hips, I could see, were making those small motions, the way I knew they did when she was very excited. She was posing for him.

"What nice tits you have, Sam. I keep forgetting to appreciate them," I thought.

"What perfect tits!", Bill said.

"Turn around. Face the mirror."

She did.

Bill, again grabbed the head of his cock and squeezed.

Then sitting, he put his hands on her hips, under the blouse, hooked his fingers, and pulled my wife's panties down, over her hips, past her knees, to the floor. Her blouse was long enough to still cover her ass, which was pretty much right in front of Bill's face.

This was making a wonderful video! I really couldn't wait to get home and watch it.

"Okay, now step out of them."

She did.

He stood behind her, I saw his cock poking at her back.

He bent his knees a little, then stood upright again, and his cock picked up the back of the blouse. It had to be sandwiched between her ass cheeks. Wonderful!!

His hands reached around her, under her arms, since she was once again holding onto the edge of the dresser, watching them both in the

mirror.

They cupped her breasts. They were both looking in the mirror as this guy played with my wife's tits! Oh, yeah! I knew how they felt and how she loved to have them rubbed and caressed.

"I love looking at your body. It's beautiful. (Just what she needed to hear.) And I can't wait to use it!"

Sam's back arched, breasts pushing forward, into his hands, and her ass, backwards, towards his cock. And my own cock was throbbing, too.

He left one breast go, and that hand, again, squeezed his cock, hard.

"He's never gonna last long enough to get it into her" I thought and hoped and hoped against.

"Sam?"

"Mmmm?"

"Sam, can I look at your, uh. . ."

She looked at him in the mirror, saw that he was looking at her crotch, and said "Well, Bill, I don't see why not. It's already paid for."

She turned to face him.

He put his hands on her waist, sort of lifted her, until she was sitting on the dresser.

He sat in front of her, on the edge of the bed.

She had her knees together, was sitting upright.

"Please lean back a bit."

She did, resting on her elbows, head back.

He put a hand on each knee, slowly moved them apart.

Now I had a side view, but Bill had the best seat in the house.

I watched his hand move up her leg, until it reached her crotch. I saw a familiar motion. He was finger fucking my wife!

"Ooooh, that's nice" she said.

Sam was doing a lot of twitching now, too.

A moment later she was off the dresser, and turned her back to him, again.

His hand reached around her hip, slid over her pubic mound to her thigh. The other went to her other thigh. And he pulled at her legs. She acccomodated him, so that she was standing with her feet a couple of feet apart.

Then one hand returned to her breast, the other came up, it looked like it was tracing up the inside of her thigh, until I saw the expression on her face as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Oh" was all she said, I had zoomed in on her face, then let the camera's view fall, and I could see his wrist moving up and down. He confirmed my suspicion when he said "You sure feel like you're ready to fuck right now".

I knew that was true. If I played and teased Sam her vagina would be all

wet and dilated by the time my cock got to it. It's wonderful. And this

stranger was finding that out, too. Of course, two hours ago my own cock was spreading that cunt, and, I realised now, getting it ready for his.

I zoomed back to a full body view.

The hand that was working her breast stopped.

It went to her back, just below her neck.

The other flattened against her pubic mound.

He pushed with the upper, pulled with the lower, while her hands slid apart along the dresser edge until her head was almost touching it. Her head was up, looking at him, and at herself, in the mirror. She was in the classic "getting-myself-fucked-from-behind" position.

The hand he had on her back grabbed the shirt tail end of her blouse,

which was draped on his cock, and pulled it up, onto her back. She was bent over, ass exposed now, with a throbbing cock pretty much in her ass's crack.

The same hand that moved the blouse grabbed his cock. I thought he was about to squeeze its head again, but no! He moved closer, with his

hand on its shaft. He was probing! I didn't know if I could watch, I had

sudden misgivings as he guided his cock where only mine had been for a lot of years.

Yeah, I know, a little late now.

He moved his cock lower, and his hand in front seemed to lift my wife's ass higher - unless she did that on her own to make it easier for him, would she do that?

The answer was "yes". She would and did.

She was still wearing her heels, but I saw her tip her ass back and up,

'presenting' her pussy for this stranger's cock.

He moved the head of his cock around, and I watched as she put her

forehead on the dresser to support herself, and reach to spread herself,

until he moved in in one long stroke, and my wife's face took on a

surprised, shocked, excited expression.

Well, there it was!

No doubt about it.He was fucking my wife and she was loving it! The sad thing is that I was even more excited than when I fucked her!

Now he moved his hands to her hips, and was driving her back onto his

cock, making her meet his thrusts. I saw inches of oily, wet cock exposed, then buried in her, again and again and heard her urging him on. Begging for more cock and harder fucking! I never knew she had such a dirty mouth. Hmmm.

My free hand was stroking my own cock in time with him. We were both having a great time.

But he fucked her for only a few minutes before he stopped.

"Now?" he asked.

"I kind of hoped you forgot."

What was going on?

"No, and it's something I always wanted to try."

"OK."

She stood up, faced him, all flushed and breathing hard.

Took the bottle of oil, got some on her hands.

They weren't quite body to body, his cock was beside her hip, and she was

rubbing it with oil, while kissing him.

Why the oil? I mean, they were both already soaking with her juices.

In a moment, she turned back, and I could see he had his fingers back in her cunt, while the kiss continued over her shoulder.

Then when she turned too far, he was kissing or biting her neck. Great! Hickeys, even. That'll cost me later.

And then she bent away from him.

He took the oil, poured some on her back.

Began rubbing it on her asshole. Then his fingers were in it!

OH! MY! GOD! He was going to fuck her up the goddamn ass!!!!!! She HATES that!

I knew when this was over, I was a dead man.