How I Created a Monster Ch. 06

Story Info
the end of her date, the start of the problem.
2.2k words
4.08
51.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conclusion

I couldn't believe it!

I had set my own wife up to get ass-fucked.

RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Dear God, take me now. . . . no, wait a little. I want to watch this first

"Umph. Go easy" she said, as the head of his cock began pressing against her anus.

Then, with a push, he started in! I nearly nutted right then and there!

I could hear Sam gasping and saw her biting her lower lip.

In and out, back and forth, over and over. All I had was my hand but I was making damn good use of it!

"Oh, it's so tight - like a ring around my cock!"

In just a few more strokes his timing changed - I knew he was shooting his cum into my wife's ass!

He was grunting, and Sam was making little shuddering "oh" noises with each stroke. When she turned her face towards me I hardly recognised this sultry, sweaty, sexy woman as my everyday wife. Damn, she looked hot!

But "Good ol' Bill" was a real stud. He kept that hard-on and kept it planted balls deep in my wife's upturned ass. I imagined his nuts pressing against her buttcheeks as his hands slid back up to pinch and rub Sam's nipples.

That's when she began those low, soft moans.

And I saw *her* hips begin rocking back and forth, moving her asshole back and forth on Bill's cock.

It didn't take much of that before Bill was back to giving her those long, fast strokes again.

By now, my own hand was just a blur.

I saw her move her hand between her legs, probably giving herself more pleasure. He accidently pulled out once, taking too big a stroke, in his excitement. I saw a spurt of cum as he rammed forward again, missing, then finding his target. Ow, that had to hurt. Both of his hands were on her hips as he pushed it back in! I loved it!

He stroked, she wiped some cum off her hand onto her blouse. In a few moments he pulled out, sat down. There was cum dripping from his cock, and I think from Sam's ass. She wiped herself with the tail of the blouse, turned to face him. As luck would have it, she turned away from the window. I zoomed the lens, dropping my sight to her ass. I could see white drippings, which she still was unconsciously wiping with her blouse's tail.

"Well, you feeling more 'relaxed', now, Bill?"

"Oh god yes. I needed that." Some minutes passed, with him sitting, puffing on the bed. Sam, facing him, was leaning back against the dresser, legs apart, pelvis tipped upward so her vagina was open to him, blouse draped from her shoulders, covering nothing, just drawing attention to her panting breasts. I was thinking,"Fuck her again, you idiot! Can't you see she wants it?" Then I remembered she was my wife. Oh, well. Someone ought to fuck her. I'm not likely to get the chance again anytime soon.

"Hand me my wallet."

It was on the dresser. Sam handed it to him.

"Here's a $100 tip for a great night. Don was right. I'm gonna remember this for a long time, but now I've got to get some sleep."

Sam looked a little shocked because she was being dismissed like that. After we fuck, we cuddle in each other's arms. But she understood, this was sex, not love.

Nothing personal, just business.

"Thanks, Bill. I had a good time."

She began buttoning the blouse, and reaching for her skirt.

I made my way down Bill's beach path, to the lobby, and up to the room. The camcorder got quickly put away, I stripped, turned on the tv, got into bed.

A few minutes later the room door opened, and in came my wife, looking flushed, excited, and worried.

"I thought you'd be asleep."

"Not a chance. Tell me all about it."

"Just a minute."

She retreated to the bath room for a couple of minutes. I heard the shower run a bit.

When she came out I found myself very excited to be looking at this woman who had just been fucked.

"Well, wise guy, you won your bet, and I made $800. Here's half."

"Tell me".

"Well, we talked in the bar for a while. I made up some story about liking to pick up handsome strangers for excitement when I travel. He asked me if I was free tonight. 'Not free, but available', I told him. He said that's what he meant.

"Anyhow, honey, we went to his room. He was so horny he had to keep squeezing his penis so he wouldn't come too soon."

"That means you really excited him. See, you're still a 10".

"Yeah, yeah. Anyhow, I took off my skirt, so I was just wearing my blouse and panties."

"And then?"

"Well, I got him undressed to his shorts, and began giving him a baby lotion back rub. He kept squeezing himself. Finally he turned over, and his penis came out of his shorts. I was sitting right beside him, and hebegan squirting all over my blouse. Look!"

She showed me the stains, they were consistent with her story, but I knew it was a lie, or at least, not the complete truth.

Still, I couldn't bring myself to tell her I was a Peeping Tom, and had her getting ass-fucked on tape.

"And that's all that happened?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Damn, I wish I could have seen that."

"Really? And just why is that? You're not one of those weird guys who wants to watch his wife get it on with another guy, are you?"

"No! I mean, maybe. Aw hell, I don't know what I mean. Come to bed. I want some of what you were offering him. And then you can tell me all about it again."

Anyhow, there I was. I knew her story wasn't true, and I had just lost the opportunity to tell her I knew what really happened.

Turns out that was another big screwup on my part. Just one of many, I guess.

But it may get worse.

Next month I'm going to a major convention in my industry. Sam would like to go - it's in Atlanta, a city we both like. But the problem is this.

Sometimes late at night, I go down and watch the video I made. I copied it onto the final hour of movie I taped - there's a half hour of blank tape between the end of the movie and my "Sam does Hilton Head" video, soit's safe, and it makes me very horny.

Hell, I can get a hardon just from looking at the box.

We came home from a party two nights ago, Sam had to drive, I'd had too many cocktails, way over my limit.

But it didn't affect my sex drive, just my judgement.

We went to bed, both too horny to sleep. The bad news is I was feeling sexy, on the verge of perverted, I thinking about Hilton Head, and, as it turns out, so was Sam.

"Remember how you said you'd have liked to have been there with me on Hilton Head," Sam said, playing her fingers on my crotch.

"Yeah, it's turned into a real turn on for me, I'm ashamed to say."

"Well, what would you want to do if you were there? Just sit and watch?"

It was the drink talking. I was sure.

"No, I'd want to be part of it next time."

"You mean, a threesome - two girls and you?"

"No, I mean a threesome - two guys and you."

"Oooh. Interesting."

Sam moved down in the bed, I could feel her hot breath on my belly.

"Just exactly what did you have in mind? You know I'm not sure I could satisfy two men at the same time."

You'll notice she didn't say 'I don't want to', just 'I'm not sure I could'.

"For the sake of argument, honey, let's suppose I was willing. Tell me, what is thy fantasy, oh master?"

I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Sometimes I don't talk when I should, other times, like now, I talk when I shouldn't.

"Well, it has a couple of parts."

I pushed her off me, onto her back. Moved along side her. Kissed her, while my hand found its way to her cunt.

"I'd like to kiss you, like this, and have you kiss me, like you are doing, and I'd like the other guy to have his cock poised right at the lips of your vagina, like my fingers are, now, and I'd like him to slowly start going into you, like my fingers are now, while I'm kissing you, because I want to know if I could tell, from kissing you, just when someone else's cock is going in for the first time."

Sam began heaving against my fingers, I felt her dilate, get wetter, and she came - in seconds. Not a record, but damned near.

"Oh, you are an evil man" she said later, after we both calmed down. I agreed.

I felt her fingers, and her breath, again, working on my body.

"What are the other parts, you wonderful pervert?"

I rolled her on her back, and half sat up in bed. I pulled the covers off both of us. "Get on your back. That's good, now sit with your head against my belly.

"Good. Now spread your legs a little, knees up a bit.

"That looks just like I imagined it.

"I'd like to sit here like this, with you, like this, while the other guy moves up between your legs. I'd like you to open them a little wider, just like - that -, and rotate your pelvis up, just like you are doing now, and we'd both watch while his cock sinks into your cunt." Sam started quivering, rolled me onto her. "Fuck me, you bastard!"

I did. She came, again. Me too.

Afterwards: "You have an exquisitely dirty mind, sir. I really admire that in my men."

A little later still.. .

"What else lurks in that twisted mind of yours?" she asked.

I thought I was physically spent, but the booze and the boner once again responded.

Not bright, but reliable.

"Nothing too exciting. I think the classic threesome has one guy - that would be me - on my back, like this."

"Yeah?"

"You'd be kneeling at the foot of the bed, sort of - yes, just like that."

Yeah?"

"And sucking me off, while the other guy does you doggy style."

She sucked me, but not for long, before I moved behind her. I reached around, and she sucked my fingers while I fucked her from behind.

It didn't take long before we both exploded again that night.

Later she asked "Anything else?"

"No".

"What about, you know. . .?"

"What?"

"Well, one cock in my cunt, and the other in my, uh. ."

"Ass?"

"Yes. You know, sometimes when we're screwing, you get get a finger in there, too, and you said you can feel your cock. I thought maybe. . . ,well, . . . maybe you might like to feel someone else's. . .?"

Yep, that was definitely provoctative enough for us to have sex again.

Twice more, in fact.

I was dead, wasted.

I went to work early the next day, that was yesterday, before Sam was out of the shower. I was a bit hung over, and upset all day, over what happened the night before. I thought I might have gone too far.

Last night we met for dinner at a favorite restaurant.

"Sam, if I was out of line with all that stuff last night. I'm sorry."

You can never go wrong with I'm sorry.

"Don't be. It was really exciting for me."

"Well, it was just the drinks talking."

"Honey, sometimes we all get these weird urges. That's ok. In fact, I have one, too"

"Oh, really? Well, you have two choices. You can tell me now, or show me later."

"I'm not ready to show you yet and I may not even have the nerve to tell you. Oh, what the hell. Since you were so understanding about how upset I was about my birthday, and you let me - well, you know - I want to do something extra-special for you."

"Sam, you don't have to do ANYthing."

"I want to. I want to go to your convention."

"And. . . . "

"And. . . . . I want to find a guy there who will let me act out all of our fantasies for us. There, I said it. Now you don't say another word. Just think about my offer for a while, ok?"

"Sam, I. . ."

"Not another word for a while. I mean it. I think it's a real turn on. I've been thinking about it. A lot."

That was yesterday. The convention's next month,

So what the hell do I do now? I mean I really don't want it to happen. At least I don't think so. But how do I head it off?

Tell her I know what happened at Hilton Head?

Tell her I made up the story about the threesome?

I really don't want the threesome to happen, but if she's there, and we get excited, it could happen anyway. My dick sometimes acts on its own!

What the hell should I do?