How I Earned My Place in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl gave an exasperated sigh, and her voice lost some of its tentativeness, "When we started this, we agreed that I not only would be the boss, but that you would be owned by me for as long as I wanted to own you. That you would be, among other things, my slave."

She took a breath and continued, "It is the nature of a slave to not know what his mistress has in store for him. What kind of a slave would you be if I have to warn you or get your buy-in to give you an order?"

I couldn't argue with her logic, and I felt like I wasn't pulling my weight in terms of our agreement. "When you put it that way . . ."

I was about to say more, when suddenly there was a loud 'smack' and my butt began to sting a bit.

"Yeow!" I said.

"Thad, I love you, but you've got to learn I'm the boss ALL the time, and if I think you need some discipline, you are going to get that discipline when I say so! Do you understand?

{SMACK!}

"Yes, I understand!" These swats on my backside stung, no doubt about it, but they were well within my ability to tolerate.

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

Each swat was tolerable, but 10 of them, delivered sequentially, and in quick succession, layered the stinging and pain, one on top of the other, so the accumulated pain was quite intense. By the tenth swat, I felt I had learned my lesson, and was ready to quit.

"I promise, Cheryl! I've learned my lesson! I will never disobey you ever again!"

"Unfortunately for you, Thad, I get to decide if you've learned your lesson, and I say you have not! And the Femdom advice blogs all agree this is not only for your own good, but that a man can't really learn that first lesson until he has totally surrendered his will to his owner."

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

"Please Cheryl!" Even my eyes were stinging, I wasn't sure if my eyes were watering from the pain or if I was about to cry. "I'll be good! Please stop!"

"Oh, I know you'll be good, if you aren't, you'll get more of this! But I also want you to remember what you are. My property! My slave!"

"I know I'm your slave! I know! Please, no more!" There was no question, now, I was crying.

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

"What is going to happen when I tell you to do something?" Cheryl asked.

"I'm gonna do it!"

{SMACK!}

"Do you understand that you belong to me now?

At this point, I had gone from weeping to open sobbing, "Oh Yes, I belong to you! Please, Please! Stop!"

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

"You know this is for your own good, don't you?"

"Yes! Thank You! Please no more!"

"And are you going to be a good boy?"

"Yes! A good Boy! I promise!"

"OK, you can get up and kneel between my legs."

"Thank You!" I got up from her lap, and sank to my knees in front of her.

Wordlessly, Cheryl undid the button on her shorts and undid the zipper.

"Attend me." was all she said softly. She had used that wording several times in the last couple of weeks whenever she wanted me to serve as a personal body servant, and it was obvious from the look in her eye, and from her actions, what she wanted. In spite of the pain I was in, she intended to use me as a Fucktoy.

Please understand, it wasn't that Cheryl didn't care about my burning backside or that what we now call "aftercare" should be performed whenever a man is physically punished; it's just that we simply didn't know about it.

We were still fumbling around, trying to figure out what a female led relationship is all about; and getting most of our information as much from the fetish sites on the internet as we were from more reflective web sites. We were sexually mature and kinky babies, trying really hard to grow up.

As a result, I removed her shoes and socks, her shorts, and then, her panties. All without complaint.

Once that was done, she decided to wait no longer, she extended her right leg and used it to press me back so that I was laying on my back on the floor. My ass burned even more from the pressure of my own weight, but it never occurred to me to ask for a more comfortable position.

"I'm going to fuck you." was all Cheryl said. She slid forward on the chair and lowered herself onto my hips, covering my penis with the lips of her vagina.

Instantly, I started to get aroused, and she helped by gyrating against my dick. Not that I really needed any help as I find the idea of being taken by her for her pleasure, very arousing!

When she decided I was hard enough, or maybe when she decided that she would wait no longer, she raised up a bit, and guided my dick into her.

Slowly, she took me by lowering herself back down to my hips. The look in her eyes was triumphant. There was no question in her mind at that point that my spanking represented my complete surrender to her. She was taking what was hers by right of conquest.

"Don't come" was all she said before she started using me for her pleasure.

As she gyrated above me and I tried to avoid thinking about my orgasm, she reached down between her legs and played with her clitoris.

I did pretty well, I think, considering she showed me no mercy in terms of the intensity in how she was using me. We fucked like that for a good 6 minutes and between my dick and her hand, she almost came.

Then, in spit of my best efforts, I knew my end was near and I moaned the way I do when my orgasm was close.

"Don't Come!" She said, "Don't you Dare come!"

But the pain in my butt and her demanding attitude, combined with the pleasure of her aggressive use of my dick overcame my fear of being punished by her.

My eyes closed, my back arched, and I said something brilliant like, "UNGHH! UNGHH! OH!" while she kept saying "No! No! No!"

Once I had come, I couldn't ignore the look of profound disappointment on her face, and as exhausted and spent as I was, I felt that I had failed her for the second time today.

"I'm sorry, Cheryl."

"Me too! I was SO close!" was all she said.

Then a smug look came over her face as she rose up freeing me from that sweet prison. "But you can make it up to me!" she said as she moved her torso towards my face.

I instinctively knew what she wanted from me, and I was surprisingly ok with it, "I've had two new experiences today!" I thought as her pussy lowered over my face and I began to clean her.

12