How I Experienced Her Strap On

Story Info
How a submissive male experieces being pegged.
892 words
3.84
54k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was teasing me constantly for over a month. I was already experiencing other forms of female dominance, such as being smothered on a regular bases and being required to give her oral sex all the time. With my cock under lock and key, anything and everthing she said and did was making me feel extremely submissive to her, and extremely frustrated.

She called me at work, and told me that she was feeling sorry for me, and that maybe we could have sex soon. The thought of her getting on top of me and allowing me to cum was first and foremost in my mind.

But she was not elaborating at all. She was only saying that she was thinking about fucking me for a change, since she had only been allowing me to give her oral sex.

When I got home, all the lights were out. On the kitcken table was a note and a box.

The note read:

"Tonight , you may only say 'yes Mistress' to me. Open the box. Remove your clothes. Put your female panties on first. Then put the bra on. When your training bra is on, slip into the nighty, get on your hand and knees and crawl to me in the living room."

As I began undressing, I could hear Mistress's voice.

She said,"Are your panties on yet?"

I replied to her exactly as she had instructed " Yes Mistress"

She said "Is your cock hard pet?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

I wanted to tell her more, but the softness of the panties pressing against my stiffness was making it difficult for me to speak. I wanted to tell her how I wanted to get on my knees to lick her pussy, but she had comanded me to say only " yes Mistress"

By the time she had willed my body into feminine clothes, my cock was aching to experience her. I wanted to beg her, and when I finally was on my hands and knees, my cock was swollen with desire.

As I finally got on my hands and knees, she spoke yet again. "Is my sissy pet on his hands and knees yet?"

I replied.."oh yes...oh yes"

She replied " Didnt I tell you only to say yes Mistress? Then say it...I want you to say yes Mistress , and keep saying yes Mistress until I tell you to stop. Now crawl to me , and do it now! Your Mistress wants to fuck you, and I dont like to be kept waiting. Do you understand me?"

As I crawled into the room...there she was..standing in the candle light..with her hands on her hips, wearing masculine type clothes. She had this black suit like jacket on which was open bit, exposing her breasts. Around her next was one of my work ties. But there it was..my eyes immediately were drawn to it. She was holding it ...telling me to come to her so I could suck on it first, before she fucked me with it.

I have to admit...she was absolutely stunning. I could feel my cock getting even harder and stiffer just looking at her. I had to say more, and I did. "Mistress, you are so beutiful. I could feel the words fall from my lips, and I wanted to keep on saying them.

She looked so very powerful wearing that strap on.

I have no idea why, but I felt powerless. I felt the masculitity in me slipping away, as well as any vestages of any power I sensed that I previously had.

In my mind, I was becoming a slut, her slut. I was becoming a total submissive, surrendring all power to her.

I was definately scared. I had no idea what the experience was going to be like. It was not a pleasure thing that I was needing now, it was the need to feel her power and her feminine dominance over me.

After she had lubricated my backside, it got even more intense. She said" You do want me to fuck you now , dont you boy?" My mind wanted to say yes and no at the same time.

"Yes my slut, it pleases me , you please me, you want this to happen, and I want this to happen"

I was as confused as anyone could ever be confused. I was beyond confused, I was totally lost to her dominant nature.

When it finally penetrated me, strange gutter sounds became coming out of my mouth, sounds I never heard myself ever mutter before. And all the time she was using her strap on, she kept on saying to me over and over and over again "I you love it..come on now...say it , yes Mistress"

And I did say it , over and over and over again.

It got so intense, not the physical , but the mental part.

Well, for the next two weeks , I was mentally tortured and definately confused. I could barely make any sense of it all. And the word sex , well, that took on a whole new meaning to me. Never again would I know what kind of sex she was referring to. Would it be her pegging me, her getting on top of me, me giving her oral, or me servicing her pussy with normal intercourse.