How I Fell In Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't like it for some reason. It was like we were treating this, being in a relationship, like a math problem. Fixing all the constraints, checking all possible solutions and then presenting the final answer.

She was still happy however.

We finished the supper and as I started helping with the dishes, his mom stopped me.

"It's Aiden's turn today to do the dishes. You and me are going to go select which movie to watch."

We left Aiden with the dishes and I went with his mom to the living room to pick a chick flick which we knew Aiden would hate.

We started talking about the upcoming birthday..

"Well, I don't know. It's his 20th birthday. I wished we could do something nice. But I don't even know what he wants anymore. He grows more of an introvert every day." She said.

"Well, I can inveigle what he wants out of him." I said and she smiled.

I realised the meaning one would deduce from my sentence. That was not what I had meant.

"Not like that. We talk." I tried to clear the mess I had made.

"I trust you. You won't manipulate him, I know. It's just. Ever since his father left us- he is not the same. I know I don't have to tell you this dear. You have been such a good friend to him. But I really thought about all this. I even wanted to tell you to encourage him to meet a girl, but you and him... I am very happy. But I don't know what I can do for him."

I realised how she felt. Being a single mom, handling everything, I was overwhelmed that she felt like doing more for Aiden. My eyes teared up.

"I- I am s-sure, he doe-sn't want anything m-more." I sobbed quietly and she cuddled me crying softly. We hugged and remained like that. I missed my mom a little.

After I don't know how many years, Mrs.D had opened up to anyone. Was this because of my relationship?

Aiden came in the room and eyed us.

"The chick flick hasn't started yet and you guys are crying?" he joked and we composed ourselves again.

"What is this all about?" he asked more concerned now than a moment ago. How did he change so quick?

"Nothing dear. Just a little emotional." She said and patted my hand and Aiden dropped his shoulders which I knew was a gesture he made when he let go of things. He sat between us.

The movie started. It was some boring chick flick and I honestly wasn't interested. I was waiting for Aiden to touch me, do something.

But on the contrary, he didn't. Which made me want his touch all the more.

As the movie ended, we retired for the night.

His mom eyed us, shyly, as to whether we would be sleeping together, afraid to pop the question.

"I am sleeping on the couch." Aiden said and I saw some strange relaxation in her body language. Her mom was, once, strictly orthodox, but it had changed over the years. Yet we saw some glimpses of satisfaction every now and then we followed something traditional.

I looked at Aiden who had well settled on the couch.

"Good night Mrs.D. Good night Aiden."

"Good night Amy." They said in unison.

He didn't even care to kiss me goodnight.

I was already feeling the heat of his mom's shy inquisitive eyes on my movements to Aiden's bedroom door. I couldn't do anything but to walk in and close the door. A second later I heard her say good night to Aiden and close her door.

I went to brush my teeth and change into something more comfortable. Today had been good. I even felt my soreness had faded away.

As I went to bed, I heard a small, soft knock on the door. Aiden? My heart started beating faster.

I went to open the door and he was standing there, in nothing more than striped pajamas. My mouth watered at the half nude site of him. He came in and kissed me softly. I was too stunned to respond. He broke the kiss and closed the door silently behind him. Is this the same, shy guy as my best friend? Because that guy I knew wouldn't have guts to sneak in like this... but them again I knew better.

He turned around and kissed me in a desperate manner. The passion obvious, along with something more... what was it?

Kissing me wildly, he tugged at my loose tee shirt and in swift motions got it out of the way.

His teeth moved around to bite my mouth and he reached for the clasp of my bra and unfastened it. Hungrily he pressed his body onto mine and kissed me the same way he had when we first kissed. His hands went to hold my wrists tightly and I felt – light headed.

"This kiss can either transform into fucking or it can be the 'good night' kiss you wanted a while back." he said panting and in between the kissing.

I had already begun grinding myself against him, shamelessly and kissing him back with vigour and passion. Reciprocating his kisses and moans, I somehow answered, "I don't want

this to be just 'good night' kiss."

I still couldn't bring myself to say that I wanted to fuck. I revelled somewhat in the fact that in a manner I was still innocent, naive.

He smirked and I knew this wasn't the sweet guy. It was the dark guy.

"I want to do something. Do you want to play?" he asked, mid-kiss.

"Play?" I asked. And he stopped kissing. His eyes had changed. His smile was wicked and his eyes gave a promise of something carnal.

I took in the way we were standing. Hands running parallel to our bodies with his hands cuffing mine, my leg wrapped around him, rubbing my body against his, while he stood almost unaffected... so not fair. All that he had told me today, about what he wanted to do to me, came back, haunting me. I feared a little of him. The things he wanted. Will I be able to submit?

"Stop thinking and answer me." He brought me back to his question.

"What do you want to do?" I asked in a whisper.

Now unsure if going ahead with what he had in mind was indeed a good idea. His mom was in the adjacent bedroom!

"Orgasm denial, sound good?" he asked with his cunning smile.

My insides clenched and my heart lurched with excitement and fear.

"Is – Is that wh-what you want?" I stammered.

"Well, for what I really want, you are not ready. So I am being considerate. Plus I know that you do like rough!" he said.

I shuddered, feeling it to my bones. What he really wanted? I am not ready?

"Don't dwell on it. I need an answer." He said sensually almost, once again bringing me back from my world of thoughts.

"Yes," I swallowed.

"Good girl." He said and kissed me once before letting go off me.

"Bed." He ordered and I turned around to walk towards it. I sat down desperately needing a support and looked at him.

He was over his study table, rummaging through the drawers for something.

He caught me staring at him. I instantly looked down.

He strode towards me and with every step, I grew tense.

He leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. I sighed and felt all the pressure drain almost.

He, ever so slightly, pushed my shoulders back so I started to fall back on the bed. My legs were still bent at the edge of the bed. He was atop me, straddling my hips as he cupped my face to gently probe my mouth with his tongue.

I took the opportunity to let my hands wander over his body. I started with his torso.

Feeling his rigid muscles flex under my touch, oh! I didn't even know that all this time, my best friend had a hot body. I smiled at that thought and that caused him to break the kiss.

"Something amusing you?" he asked and pulled out the blindfold from his pocket. He looked at me once, and then put the blindfold over me. I didn't even resist as he robbed me of my sense and found myself aroused to the anticipation.

Leaning he brought his mouth close to my ear. I could hear his breath. My other senses heightened by the blindfold.

"There's something I want that you can give me sweetheart. I want you to address me as 'sir' whenever we are like this."

His voice was liquid. His request more of a command. Surely one word couldn't change anything. What's the harm!

"Yes," I said and he immediately flicked my nipple, tweaking it and eliciting long moan from me.

"Yes what?" he asked.

"Yes sir" I squeaked.

I sensed the atmosphere change. One word made all the difference. I found myself more and more willing to do almost anything. I kept going back to the talk. He had told me this before... cry, beg, call me 'sir'...

I could feel his satisfaction and boost that the word had flooded him with. I felt... his possession.

"Good. Now you won't make noises because we don't want to wake my mom, right?" He said and I nodded.

"So, do you need a gag, or I trust you to not make noises?" he said and I felt helpless. A gag, no! First a blindfold, now a gag? What was Aiden going to do to me?

"I don't know sir." I said and I was even starting to like this a little. Something wrong with me?

"Ok. I will keep it handy. Anytime you make a sound that beckons me to gag you, be assured I will." He said calmly, in a dominant manner.

I have to keep quiet! I told myself. This had to be my mantra for now. I can be quiet. How hard can it be? Plus I really do not wish to be gagged.

I felt him shift and get off the bed. What? Where is he going leaving me like this? I still had my hands. I could remove the blindfold to see. But that would not be fun. Plus he hadn't given me permission. Permission? What was happening to me? Am I that much eager to submit?

I felt the bed dip again. Aiden was besides me. He took my hand and something pinched my index finger.

"This is a nipple clamp." He said and a chill ran through me. I remembered he told me about this in the afternoon. Not so soon!

"I know it's a little too soon. But I will only use it if you come without my permission." He said and I whimpered as he touched my nipple repeatedly causing it to harden.

He removed the clamp from my finger and rose from the bed.

Again? How can he control himself when I am only in my panties and desperate for him!

I felt him kneel. His hands stroked my hips and I arched my back as a wave of pleasure ran through me at his unexpected touch. His hands travelled down to slowly roll my panties down my thighs and along my legs. He took them off and I felt him kissing my thighs.

His palms were on my knees, pressing and pushing them apart. I blushed, somewhat thankful that he couldn't see it. But then I realised he was seeing something much more private. I shut my legs reflexively.

"Amy" he scolded and I moaned a little in protest and opened my legs once more.

I felt his gaze burn me as he sat between my legs, not touching, not kissing. He was idle and I swear I could feel his stare.

Oh! This was torture! He wasn't touching me. I wasn't touching me. And yet, despite all that, I was aroused.

His finger abruptly entered me. I put a hand on my mouth as I screamed almost at the surprise.

Suppressing my sound, I felt him add another finger. Oh!

I felt myself climbing with each stroke. I went lax at his leisure pace. And he added yet another finger.

My body went rigid. Three fingers were inside me? I felt his pace take it up a notch.

Whimpers of plea fell from my mouth. I needed faster and faster he went. His thumb brushed my clit. I cried out, and clamped my mouth shut

with my hand.

I was so close. I was going to-

He stopped everything. His hands left me and I could feel nothing. I teared up at the intense feeling of denial.

Tears ran down my face and I felt myself come down from the high.

He came up, and the bed dipped as he pulled my hand from my mouth and placed the gag. I cried inconsolably. I knew I had been a little loud and that my hand didn't cut it. But I wasn't that loud to be gagged, was I?

Aiden was quiet. I needed him to talk. I wanted to talk, say something, but my throat constricted, denying me.

Once the gag was in my mouth, my teeth clamped around it. His finger brushed my fringes to the sides and he kissed my forehead. The single gentle touch, intimate kiss made me relax. But was it enough?

He took my hand into his and got up from the bed, kneeling again. Once he was comfortable, he placed my hand on top my mound.

He wanted me to masturbate? No!

I quickly removed my hand away and shut my legs.

"Do it." he said and I blushed. I couldn't even say no. The gag muffled everything. Including my ability to think!

"Be a good girl and do it, Amy. If you don't do it, then I will punish you!" he said and I was appalled. I was scared a little about what the punishment would entail. No! I would rather masturbate.

I reluctantly and hesitantly brought my hand to my mound again. Using my fingers I parted my lips and with my longest finger I traced a path from bottom to top and caught my clit. Sensitive from his earlier ministrations, I flicked it once.

I could feel him studying me. Everything I did. An image of him that very afternoon of studying me when he tugged my nipples came to my mind. I remembered the tryst. I started masturbating to it. It suddenly changed to the first time I went down on him. How he had yanked my hair and fucked my face.

I was close. All the memories were catalyst to the fact that I was masturbating in front of Aiden.

I felt myself about to come. My breathing hitched and I tried hard, relying on my senses to judge where he was.

"Can I come?" I asked but it sounded incorrigibly meaningless.

"No." He said quietly but didn't stop my hands from pursuing my orgasm.

I was on the brink, the point of no return. And he forcibly pinned my hands to the mattress, prying them away from my core.

I screamed my heart out. With the gag in place,

I couldn't even scream satisfactorily.

I heard Aiden grunt. It took me a while to figure out that he was trying to control himself too.

My breath coming in short pants, I didn't even try to speak. Tears flowed my face freely as I had no control over anything.

I felt a tingle of need in my body. The intense pain of dissatisfaction coursing through me, begging for relief.

I calmed myself down a little. Telling myself again and again, he wasn't going to let me come.

I didn't want to resist anything now. I didn't want him to remove the blindfold, the gag; I didn't want him to cover me. I just wanted him to let me come. I would rub myself in front of him, for as long as he wanted if he just let me come!

His mouth closed around my clit in a swift motion. An 'oh' fell from my mouth. But it was well muffled. He hummed at my clit.

He sucked for few seconds and the sensitive little nub was burning and ringing with pain almost. He flicked it a few times before sucking again. A constant hum came low from his chest and ended on my clit and I found the built again.

I fought it with all my will. No! No build, no feeling, no sadness when he denies my orgasm...

But his fingers intruded me. And I failed myself as I came very close to coming. He slowed himself to an infinitesimal pace. I came down. This was agonising.

His pinky finger which was resting on my lips slipped past my hole and went to my perineum. I stilled. What?

All the pain forgotten, every feeling I felt replaced as fear crept deep down. No! Not there, please.

He only touched gently the opening of my ass. I clenched around his fingers involuntarily. This was arousing me?

He stroked my ass with just his pinky. I was genuinely scared whether he would be penetrating me. My body went to maximum rigidness not allowing anything.

Lingering there for a few seconds, he pressed his finger on the opening. I bucked my hips in protest, only to brush my clit against his thumb and pressed down on his pinky again.

"I won't penetrate. I am just pressing." He said in a hoarse voice and I felt immense relief as I sighed my fear and relaxed.

He started going in and out with his hand and there was a constant pressure on my ass. His tongue once again curled around my clit and I needed to come like never before.

I was close. My exhaustion being fought with the sheer need to climax already!

Please Aiden, don't stop. His hands went to the fastest pace he could and his humming audible and echoing. Oh! Anything but don't stop.

But alas! He did.

I cried out desperately. All my hopes lost that I was ever going to come again.

He got up and I heard some shuffle. The bed dipped and I felt his body against mine, the heat from his body exactly what I needed.

Without preamble, and not caring if he had given me permission, I put my hands around him and pressed his body down to mine. He fought my embrace a little as he undid my gag and I closed my jaw shut feeling my muscles ache.

Not waiting for a second longer, he pushed his cock all the way in. I was so wet that it didn't feel uncomfortable. I took in the feeling of fullness. It still burned a little.

He started moving and set a pace. I found myself wanting more.

His mouth closed on mine and absorbed all the little noises I was making. He removed my blindfold and I fought to open my eyes and find his blue ones staring into me. I shut my eyes as I tried to concentrate on the passionate kissing and the movement of his hips.

He broke the kiss and held my wrists.

Looking at me, tears still flowing my face, he said, "You look so good when you are crying."

He had said this before and I had always suspected it as his odd way of affection. But now I knew this was how he must have imagined me. I could almost see the sadist in him. And yet I wanted this.

I didn't dwell on the feeling long as his hips thrust in me with all the force he had. My hands restrained by him, my body desperate for the relief he had denied, my thoughts which just faded away with each thrust of his hips, I wanted nothing more but to come.

"Can I come, sir?" I asked beyond courage,

crying yet the crying made me cathartic.

"Oh Amy. Not yet." He said and my heart broke. I was never going to come again. I cried.

He kept thrusting and increased the force. I was close and he grunted and covered his mouth with mine.

"Come." He ground out in my mouth and an unexpected joy came over me as I felt every thrust push me closer to the edge.

He left one of my hands to flick my clit and that's all it took.

I came spiralling down from all of the tension he had built. Forgeting everything else. I heard him call out my name and grunt loudly as he came and I felt his warmth inside and out.

His frantic movement subsided and a calmness came over us as we lay on the bed and the only soothing voice was of the silent breathing.

It cradled me to my already fainting state.

-

I woke up the next day. Alone and in Aiden's bed. Satisfied yet something tugged my heart.

I was dressed. I knew he had done that. But something in me had flipped. I needed him when I woke up. I was appalled. Why did I feel like this? Why would I want him after I have come?

After being thoroughly satisfied?

I searched desperately for any note that he might have left me.

My heart sank a little with disappointment, but immediately jumped when I found a note at the study table.

'Dear Amy,

If you are reading this note, it means I am not snuggling you for which I am extremely sorry, I am.

Last night was... indescribable. Thank you for being so beautiful.

See you for breakfast.

-A.'

I smiled at the note.

Wait! Two minutes ago I was sad that he didn't leave me a note. Now I was on top of the world.

Why did a small thing like a note mattered to me?

What was this?

To be continued...

12