How I Finally Opened Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yes, what's this, Adam? Something for me, I hope?" as I press my palm onto the bulge in his pants. "I've seen this on webcam but not in person. Well, not yet, anyway," I purred at him.

He was a bit taller than I had expected but just as nice looking even with his clothes on.

I led him to the sofa as John said, "Why don't you two get to know each other a little better, I'll just busy myself in here," as he went into the bedroom.

Once on the sofa, he put his arms around me and began kissing me as his hand rose up under my tee to cup my breast. I had my hand down feeling his cock which, the last time I saw it was very nice, long and thick, even larger than John's from what I could see and, yes, it was feeling larger as well. Nice.

I stopped for a minute to pull my top off as we went back to making out, his hands eagerly all over my breasts as I pulled on his belt, getting it open, then unbuttoning his pants at the waist. He pushed them down to the floor as I reached in his boxers and wrenched out what I so wanted in person after seeing it on camera.

I looked down, "Oh, it's really beautiful, Adam, your cock is wonderful, here," I said as I scooted down to welcome it into my mouth as I slid my wet lips down over the crown, taking his shaft in and sucking.

"Mmm, oh, Erin, yes, I just knew you'd be so good. That's fantastic."

I sucked him a minute more, then got up, pulled my panties off, rubbing them in his face, pulled a condom out of the coffee table drawer where I'd put it earlier, tore it open and rolled it down my new lover's rock-hard cock.

Then I turned away from him, reached back to grip his cock and sat backwards down on him pressing and wiggling getting his nice long, chubby cock up inside me. His hands came around me onto my breasts, rubbing and massaging them as I rocked back and forth on his lap, feeling his wonderful cock sliding in and out of me; I was drenched.

"Mmm, you are nice and tight, Erin, so hot, you're making me feel really good. Is it good for you?"

"Oooh, yes, when I saw that nice, big cock of yours, Adam, I knew I wanted it inside me. Mmm and now that's just where it is. Feels so good."

I was fucking his cock in his lap moving back and forth just enjoying the first new cock I'd had in many, many years. It convinced me of one thing, for sure. I wanted more, not only of Adam's lovely cock but of more men. I wanted more and more cock. I was in.

I couldn't tell you how many times I was fucked by Adam and John that first time. All I know was that it was a lot. I was sore but, oh, so happy. And we continued camming during the week with me getting five or six guys a night to cum for me on cam.

It also led to us being members of several swingers websites and we've been to naked swap parties, nude yacht cruises, just all manner of fun.

So, how many guys' cocks have I sampled? I know you'd love an answer but the real answer is, I don't know. It's a lot. And I want more. Hmm, how about you, big guy?

12