How I Fixed My Marriage

Story Info
Married woman gets the attention she needs.
7.1k words
3.69
94.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say that when you are desperate you do desperate things. I was there. My name is Sue. This is the story of how I fixed my love life. Let me start by telling you a little about myself. I am now twenty six years old. I have been married to the man of my dreams for seven years. We met in college. He was a senior and I was a freshman when we met. We fell in love quickly, getting engaged after dating for six months and married a year later. I got pregnant shortly after marriage. Doug started working for a large firm, climbing the corporate ladder. We brought our first house.

Seven years later. Doug is still climbing the corporate ladder. Work consumes most of his waking hours. We now have three children, two in school and one in full day preschool. By every account, I have a wonderful life. I should be happy. But the truth is until one month ago my life was in shambles. My sex life was almost nonexistent. Of course there were reasons, the job, the kids, the house. But even so, I was not happy and the basis of my unhappiness was an unsatisfying sex life. I was bitchy, picking fights with my husband, and just generally making everyone around me unhappy. Finally, I reached the point where something had to change. I looked at myself and didn’t like the person I had become. I didn’t have the same figure I had before I got married, but I exercised regularly and weighed less than when I got married. I was still able to turn heads when I dressed up, and even at my most critical moment, I was happy with the way I looked when I stood naked in front of the mirror. I decided to make a commitment to change for the better. I know a large part of that would involve rekindling my love life. I talked to my husband, went out and brought sexy new lingerie, and I decided to take concrete steps to improve my love life. Although not a virgin when I married, I was not very experienced when I got married, only having three lovers. I had been raised in a strict religious household, and I was raised to believe sex was something done within the confines of marriage and not something to be discussed.

One night, when my husband entered our bedroom, he found the room lit by candles, with his wife lying in the bed wearing a sexy white chemise. Although outwardly calm, inside I was shaking. In my sexiest voice, I invited him to come join me in bed. WOW! That night, I had the best sex in years. My husband ravished me. He climbed into bed, crawling up next to me. His eyes drinking in my new sexy taking in my partially clothed figure, obviously approving what he saw. For the first time in years, I luxuriated as he caressed my body. He kissed and licked my chin, down my neck. His hands caressing my thighs, then sliding up between my legs; his fingers caressing my vagina. As his lips found my breasts, I lay back, enjoying the caresses. He removed my nightie, and for the first time in years, moved down and licked me to a wonderful orgasm. When finished, he climbed between my legs, sliding inside me. As I recovered from my orgasm, my husband fucked me with passion, moaning in my ear as he came deep inside me.

The next night, now wearing the black mesh baby doll, I once again seduced my husband. He was very amorous, spending time caressing me as he slowly removed my clothes. The sex was good, and as I fell asleep that night, I was proud of myself for making a positive change.

But the third night, I was turned down, my husband claiming he had a big meeting the next day and needed his rest. Although the sex was more frequent, I still felt like it should be better. My husband had clearly noticed the change in me. He was more attentive and made several comments about the changes at home. He was right, I did look damned good and I felt better about myself. I know this sounds selfish, but I wanted more. I wanted to have great sex. I lay in bed that night, frustrated, humiliated. What could possibly be wrong? Didn’t every man want to have a sexy, loving, willing woman in his bed? As I wrestled with these questions, the night passed, until morning had come By the time the school bus had picked up the kids, I was literally a mess. I had just thrown on clothes, not even looking at myself in the mirror. I am sure I looked like a fashion disaster. As I headed back to my house, my next door neighbor Cindy fell in step beside me. We didn’t know each other very well. Her kids were older than mine but we were about the same age, her a few years older than me. But we had chatted while waiting for the school bus. She sensed that I was upset and asked if I was ok. Her simple question broke the dam. For the next fifteen minutes, standing in front of my house, I poured out my soul to her. She listened, nodding her head in sympathy. When I was done, I felt embarrassed, and mumbling thanks, left her. About mid-morning, the doorbell rang, and Cindy was at the door. I invited her in, but she said she had to run some chores, but she wanted to give me something. She held up a small gift bag, handing it to me and told me it would help me feel better. I stood there, speechless. What a kind thing to do. Cindy said she would see me in the morning and left. I closed the door, and sat down on the couch to open my gift. I pulled out the tissue paper, and found a bullet vibe and a fairly large dildo. Cindy had also included a card. In the card she had written a note telling me that she hoped my gifts might provide some temporary relief. Her gift was very thoughtful. Although not the best solution, it provided a ready alternative to my frustrated condition, so I laughed, and decided there was no better time than the present to try out my new gifts.

I went into my bedroom, closed the door and lit the candles around the room that I like to have lit when I make love. I removed my clothes and lay down on my bed, the toys within arms reach. I pushed aside any thoughts, needing to feel the release of an orgasm. I let my fingers caress my breasts, teasing the nipples to hardness. My body responded quickly, every caress felt so good, my pussy was creamy within minutes. I reached over, and grabbed the vibrator, turning it on low. As one hand continued caressing my breasts, I slowly rubbed the vibrator along my pussy. The first touch against my clit sent shivers down my spine, causing me to moan. My juices lubricated the vibe quickly, and as it began to slide up and down my pussy, my outer lips parted, and each stroke found my hot, hard clit, the vibrations running up my clit and exploding in my brain. My nipples have always been very sensitive, but with the vibrator sliding up and down my pussy, my fingers working my nipples, I came explosively. I must have screamed as I came, my body twisting on the bed. As I came down, I shut off the vibe and picked up the dildo. Now that I had come, I wanted to try the dildo. I rubbed the dildo along my pussy, lubricating it and then slowly pushing it into me. I slowly fucked myself, luxuriating in the feeling of the fake dick filling my needy pussy. I fucked myself for a long time, finally cumming again, using the vibrator on my clit while I furiously pushed the dildo in and out of me. I fell asleep after that, waking up several hours later and feeling great. Although I didn’t get most of the chores I had planned, I spent the rest of the day in a state of satisfied bliss.

The next day at the bus stop, Cindy asked me if I had opened her gift. I replied that I sure had and told her that I had used them several times and was very happy with them. I thanked her again. She smiled and said she was happy to help. She confided that she had gone through a similar crisis several years ago and a friend of hers had helped. She was glad to have an opportunity to help me. She invited me into her house for a cup of coffee. I asked her if she would mind telling me about how she had dealt with this issue in her marriage. She replied that a friend of hers had given her some sex toys. For a while that had helped. But she said that she realized that sex involved another person and as a result, she needed more than the toys. What she said struck a responsive chord deep inside me. She continued saying, that she had taken on a number of lovers over the years, and seval years ago, her and her husband had begun an open lifestyle. I asked her what that meant and she told me it was also known as mate swapping. .I listened as she told me how she felt about her husband having sex with other woman, finding it very arousing rather than creating jealousy. She confided in me that having a number of sexual partners had opened doors in her sex life. She told me about men who were very accomplished orally and would make her cum until she was sore. She told me about how arousing it was to watch another woman having sex with her husband while she watched from several feet away. My pussy was throbbing as she told me these stories. At first, I was shocked, but as she told me more, the shock was replaced by arousal as I considered having sex with other men. I asked her how the process worked. She replied that one of her lovers belonged to a swingers club in the area. He had introduced her to a number of the male members. One of the wives had helped set up a party where the woman basically took turns arousing her husband. She continued, telling me that she had watched as one woman pulled her husband into a bedroom and undressed him, then proceeded to have sex her husband. She then was pulled into an adjacent bedroom where she had sex with another man. Since that day, they have both embraced the swinger’s life.

My pussy was throbbing as she recounted the details of that first swinging experience of he husband. I couldn’t imagine convincing my husband to swing but having sex with other people since I could barely convince him to have sex with me. But the idea certainly struck a chord with me. Plus, I really wasn’t in a position to go out at night and provide my husband with a plausible excuse. When I told this to Cindy she told me not to worry, she had the perfect solution. She told me I could start by meeting some of the members of the club individually and seeing if I enjoyed it. She volunteered to call someone and have them visit me the next day. I told her I would really like to try it. I went home, happy with my decision, excited about what would happen. When I got home, I went up to my room and for the next hour pleasured myself with the vibrator and dildo, cumming several times as I fantasized about sex with a stranger.

That night, I lay in my bed, to excited to sleep, the anticipation of the morning racing through my mind. I was out of bed early, fed the kids breakfast, put them on the bus. I went back home and pondered what would be the appropriate attire for my surprise. Having no idea, I finally settled on a pair jeans and a sweater. I did however, put on my sexist panty and bra set and put on lipstick. Finally, it was time. The doorbell rang, and when I opened the door, Cindy and a very cute guy were standing there. I invited them into my house, leading them into the living room. Cindy introduced me to Steve. I blabbered nonsense in response, blushing furiously as I ogled this good looking guy. I don’t know how Cindy knew, but Steve had the looks that pushed all of my buttons. He had longer hair, almost to his collar. It was wavy, a light brown color. He had a very athletic build. – wide shoulders sculpting down to his waist. He offered me his hand, and I reached out and shook it. He stood in front of me, my hand in his. Cindy smoothly interjected, inviting me to sit down. We chat for a few minutes, my nervousness decreased. Cindy finally stands up announcing that she has some things to do and will leave us to get to know each other better. With a wink, she leaves, telling me she will stop back in later. My heart is in my throat, pounding, as I try to figure out what to do next. I needn’t have worried. Steve stands up, walked over to me and takes me into his strong arms. Our lips meet, and I lose track of time.

He kisses me, his tongue almost immediately at my lips. I part my lips, his tongue then entering my mouth probing deeply. He is a very good kisser, our tongues probing each others lips and mouth. His hands are not idle, caressing my back, sliding down and cupping my ass, pushing my closer to him. My arms move up, circling his neck, pressing my body against his hardness. I feel him against me, his penis rubbing against my tummy. I am very aroused, and we have only begun. We kiss for a long time, finally parting, catching our breath. His hands move to my breasts, cupping them. His fingers squeeze them, and we both watch as his fingers find my nipples, rubbing them. He reaches down, pulling the sweater up and over my head, his hands then reaching behind me, unsnapping my bra. As my bra slides down my arms, his warm hands return to my now naked breasts, his fingers working my hard nipples, each squeeze sending sparks of pleasure throughout my body. My eyes close, my body responding to each caress, desire mounting, need deepening. I gasp as his lips touch a nipple, his hands now smoothly opening my jeans, sliding them off my hips and down my legs. His fingers move between my legs, cupping my pussy, caressing it. I melt under his dual caress. We awkwardly walk to the couch, he helps me sit down, then pulls off my sneakers and removes my jeans. He pulls me ass to the edge of the couch, lowering his head between my legs. I spread my legs wide, silently inviting him to lick me. His tongue and lips caress my inner thighs, teasing me. I am almost crazy with need, wanting him to stop teasing and caress my pussy. My hands reach down, grabbing his head, pulling it up to my pussy. “Please”, I gasp, “lick my pussy”.

I look down at him. He smiles, his hands reaching up, grabbing my panties. I lift my hips, wiggling as he pulls my panties down. I spread my legs wide, pulling him back up, begging him stop teasing me. The anticipation grows, until his lips touch mine, his tongue finally touching my pussy. The first touch of his tongue and lips are so erotic, I collapse back onto the couch. Within minutes, I am gasping, trying to hold off my orgasm, his tongue caressing every part of my pussy – sliding into me, long strokes from my clit to my ass, nibbling on my clit. His masterful caresses pushing me to an orgasm. I hear myself moan, waves of pleasure coming from my pussy. But Steve’s tongue continues to lick me. As I come down from my orgasm, his tongue is pushing deep inside my pussy, his lips slurping up my juices. His tongue feels like a penis inside me, wiggling against the walls of my pussy. As his tongue fucks me, his lips are rubbing along my pussy, continuing to caress me. My hands find my breasts, my fingers rubbing my nipples, anticipating another orgasm from this man’s tongue. He doesn’t disappoint me. He sucks my tender clit between his lips, his tongue and lips caressing my clit, while he sucks on it. My whole body lifts up off the couch, my pussy pushing up into his face as another orgasm begins. I grab my nipples, twisting them as my pussy explodes. I reach down, pulling his face from my pussy, sobbing, gasping for breath, begging him to stop. He move up, and his lips meet mine, kissing passionately, our tongues busy, as I taste myself on his lips and tongue.

We kiss, our lips slowly caressing, bringing me down from the heights of pleasure. When I catch my breath, I ask him for a minute to recover. He stands up then, slowly stripping in front of me. I watch, eyes laden with satisfaction as he slowly unbuttons his shirt, exposing his chest to me. He pulls the shirt out of his pants, removing it. His hands reach down, undoing his belt and then tugging down on the zipper. He is doing this matter-of-factly, but I watch, fascinated, watching him undress. As he steps out of his jeans and stands up, I can see the outline of his penis against his briefs. He removes them, and I see his penis. It is large, uncircumcised, and not fully erect. His hand reaches up, his fingers wrapping around his penis, and he begins to stroke it, telling me that he wants to fuck me. Before I realize it, I am kneeling in front of him, my face inches from his penis, my hands pumping his penis. I kneel mesmerized, watching his foreskin cover and then uncover the head of his penis as our hands slide up and down. I lean forward, and take the head of his penis in my mouth. I have never enjoyed oral sex, but I want to show this man that I can please him. As my mouth and hands caress him, he encourages me, telling me what to do. I follow his advice, enjoying the feeling that I am providing him pleasure. His words get strained, his breathing ragged. His penis is throbbing in my mouth, and I can taste a salty fluid leaking from him. He moans that he is getting close, and asks me if I want to stop. With a shake of my head, I communicate to him that I want him to come.

His hips start to twitch, and I feel him throb in my mouth, ejaculating. I swallow, but it is coming to fast. Each pulse delivers a mouthful, filling my mouth faster than I can swallow. I do my best to keep up, but I feel some dripping down off my chin. It is not the most pleasant tasting stuff, but I eagerly continue swallowing. His hands reach down, pulling my head back off his penis. He pushes me back, following me down, finally lying on top of me. He lifts up, using his arms. I open my legs, marveling at the fact that he is still hard. I reach down, aligning him to my opening, and feeling him part my lips, sliding up into me. With slow strokes, he pushes inside me. I wrap my legs around his waist, letting him enter me more deeply, my legs pulling him inside me. He fucks me with a slow rhythm, looking into my eyes. Each stroke feels wonderful, filling me. He is larger than my husband, his penis rubbing up deeply inside me. Despite his size, my lubrication provided just the right friction. He continues to screw me, the pace slow and steady, each stroke filling me, caressing my pussy. My legs tighten around his waist, opening me for his deep thrusts. His eyes are open, watching me. My eyes are open also, watching him fuck me. It just feels so right, not rushed. Each stroke ends with his pubic hair rubbing on my hard clit. At the end of each stroke, he pushes my hips up, rubbing my clit, causing me to moan. The rhythm starts to get to me, my pussy clenching around him with each stroke, the walls of my pussy grabbing him. I am amazed, but the feelings intensify stroke by stoke, bringing another orgasm closer. I close my eyes, moaning, my head shaking from side to side, I feel my nipples harden, on the edge of another orgasm. I hear myself shriek, my entire body shaking as this amazing man continues to fuck me. I have never cum during intercourse, my orgasm just continues as he keeps stroking in and out.

As my orgasm wanes, I hear him moan, and his strokes begin to speed up. I reach up, pulling him down on top of me, his body now resting on mine. His hips thrusting hard, I whisper in his ear, encouraging him. He grunts, and I feel his penis pulse inside me. Steve rolls off me and we lie side by side. I lie there, trying to remember if I have ever been so totally satisfied. After a few moments, he moves and asks if he can shower. I get up, and point him to the shower. I shower in my bathroom. We return downstairs when we are done. Steve tells me he has to leave and asks me if I would like to see him again. I eagerly tell him yes. We agree to meet later that week, and he gives me a nice kiss on the cheek before he leaves. The rest of my day floats by. I go to sleep that night and sleep like a baby. The next day at the bus stop, Cindy invites me over for coffee. I accept. I follow her home and we sit down at her kitchen table. She asks me how my day went yesterday with a straight face. I smile back at her and tell her it was, “very satisfying”. She laughs at my response. She then asks if I might be interested in meeting some of her other friends. I reply by telling her if they are anything like Steve, I can’t wait to meet them. She laughs and tells me that she has other friends that would immediately come to mind and that each of them would “fill the bill”. I tell her I am ready to meet them. She tells me that she will talk to them and call me later. We finish coffee and I head home to finish my chores from yesterday. I am on cloud nine all day. I finish my chores in record time, getting all the work done from yesterday as well as today’s chores. At the school bus stop, Cindy tells me that one of her friends would like to come over and meet me tomorrow. I tell her that would be wonderful.

12