How I Fixed My Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I met Rob. Again, Cindy brought him over after the kids had been picked up by the school bus. Rob was an older gentleman, I guessed in his early forties. Cindy sat with us for a few minutes, and then left. Once again, there was an awkward few moments once Cindy left, but I had already seen Rob looking up my skirt, and I had encouraged his attention by casually flashing him a few looks at my panties. With Cindy gone, Rob suggested we move to a place where we could be comfortable. I agreed and led him up to my bedroom. I lit all of the candles in the room, and then moved over by him. He took me in his arms, and we began to kiss. When we started, I wasn’t really aroused like when I had met Steve, but two minutes later, I was really turned on. This guy had the longest tongue I had ever met. When I parted my lips, this huge, serpentine tongue slid into my mouth. This guy’s tongue must have slid 4 – 5 inches into my mouth. He sensuously slid it around, then he worked his tongue around my lips, and I swear to god at one point his tongue was covering my entire upper lip.

He licked my lips, sending a very obvious message to my pussy about what was coming. As we kissed, Rob slowly undressed me, until I was standing there in my bra and panties (a matching set I might add). When our kiss broke, his hands had already caressed my nipples into a hardened state and been inside my panties. He suggested we move to the bed. I lay down, and after removing his polo shirt and pants, joined me. He had a nice body and I was looking forward to making love. He lay next to me, pulling me into his arms. His lips and tongue began to caress me, starting at my face and working his way down my neck to my breasts, his lips nibbling on my breasts, working my nipples to a wonderful tingling state. He then continued down, ending up between my thighs, pulling my panties down. His lips moved between my thighs, his tongue and lips working into my pussy. That fantastic tongue began to work up inside my pussy. As his tongue slid up into my pussy, it felt like I was being entered by a penis. Rob began to fuck my pussy with his tongue, his strong hands cupping my ass. He continued licking me like that, periodically working his tongue up, using his tongue and lips to caress my clit. At some point, I managed to cup my breasts, and began to play with my nipples. His tongue felt so good, this guy knew what he was doing. My first orgasm hit me, with Rob’s tongue buried deep inside me. I felt the tip of his tongue curve, and he literally began to spoon my juices into his mouth. This bulge sliding in and out of my pussy caused my clit to rub against its hood, and within minutes, I had a second orgasm from his wonderful tongue.

After I recovered, I pulled him up, and we kissed, the taste of my pussy still on his lips and tongue. I lay on top of him, kissing him. I could feel a bulge in his shorts, and slid down between his legs, my hands pulling his shorts down. Rob lifts his hips and I slide his shorts down and off his legs. I wrap a hand around his penis, slowly beginning to stroke him. I watch, fascinated as he begins to grow. His penis continues to grow, but it also begins to thicken. As he grows, my fingers can no longer encircle him. When he is fully hard, his penis is slightly longer than average, but it is very thick. I want to feel him inside me. I crawl up, my thighs over his, and he takes his penis and begins to slide it up and down my pussy, lubricating it with my juices. I feel so independent, sitting astride him. He feels so large as it slides between my lips, but each stroke finds my clit, sending new sexy shivers throughout my body. This continues, my hips joining the rhythm, my pussy becoming more lubricated. Rob finally stops stroking my pussy, and I sit up as he aligns his penis at the entrance to my pussy. I push down, the head entering my pussy, stretching me open. With a tentative thrust, I begin to fill my pussy with his penis.

His hands move to my hips, helping me slide up and down. Each stroke slides more of him into me. At some point, I feel his pubic hair on my lips, and then his full length inside me. I continue to fuck him each time moving up until only the head is still inside me, then pushing down, taking all of him inside me. Rob has amazing stamina, fucking me until my hips become sore, and without missing a stroke, he rolls me over, continuing to fuck me. I orgasm as he continues to fuck me, my pussy filled with him. Rob stops, his penis buried inside me, laying on me as I enjoy my orgasm. When recovered, he tells me he wants to have me from behind. We rearrange ourselves, Rob entering me from behind. This pushes him deeper into me, the head of his penis rubbing a spot in my pussy that sends unbelievable pleasure. I come again, this orgasm much more powerful than the others. I lose track of time, Rob fucks me for a long time, finally filling me with his come. We shower together after recovering, and Rob leaves me his phone number with an invitation to call him again.

The next day I have another date with Steve. Once again, the sex was great and when he left, I lay in bed, luxuriating in the feeling of total satisfaction. The weekend came, and so my newly awakened love life was put on hold. My husband wanted sex Saturday night, and it was not satisfying. When he was done, he passed out, and I went into the bathroom with my vibrator, sitting on the john. My new toy friend gave me the satisfaction my husband didn’t. As I cleaned my vibrator off, I came to the realization that my husband was not a very good lover. I also realized I was glad I had found an avenue to express my sexual being.

Monday came, and with it a new lover. Cindy came over with Drew. Drew was younger than me and quite handsome. I was much more comfortable about the whole situation, making jokes with Cindy about sex, and flashing my panties at Drew shamelessly. Even before Cindy left, Drew and I were kissing and caressing each other. I was just so horny; I really needed to have some good sex. Drew and I followed Cindy to the door, and I watched as Drew and Cindy had quite a passionate kiss before she left. Once again, the sex was wonderful, the foreplay long, slow and very erotic. The highlight for me was a wonderful sixty-nine with Drew, me on top. Drew had a thing for my ass, his hands never leaving it once he had me naked.

His hands rubbed my ass, and while we were locked in a sixty-nine, he slipped a finger into my ass, driving me to an incredible orgasm. The combination of his lips and tongue in my pussy and that finger slowly sliding into my ass was unbelievable. I had never had anyone play with my ass before, so this experience opened a new door to me. After we were done, he asked me if I had ever been ass-fucked and I told him I had not. He told me he would love to take my ass cherry if I would allow him. I told him that I was more than willing to consider it. The conversation continued, and we talked about all kinds of sex, including sex with multiple partners. I asked him about Cindy and got quite an earful. Drew told me she was a tiger in bed, on more than one occasion screwing several men until they were unable to perform. I lay there next to Drew, listening to these stories, realizing I was really a novice about sex and deciding to explore more. Drew even told me that Cindy and a number of the other women in their club were bi-sexual, enjoying men as well as women. He told me about how Cindy had seduced his wife. The story was so erotic, I climbed on top of him, and we mad love one more time.

For the remainder of the day, I thought about what Drew had said. I had never thought about women in a sexual manner, but Cindy had really been a friend to me, and I was now curious about making love with a woman. The more I thought about it, the more I decided to give it a try. The next morning, I invited Cindy over for a cup of coffee. She agreed. We sat down, and chatted about a variety of subjects. Cindy told me that all of the men, Drew, Steve and Rob were all really thankful that she had introduced them to me. I replied that I was also grateful. She smiled and said that it was no problem. I hesitated, and told her that she had been such a good friend and I was very grateful. I told her that I was hesitant to ask her another favor. She replied that she would be happy to help me. I told her that I had wondered what it would be like to be with a woman and wondered if she would be willing to show me. I looked up and found her smiling broadly.

Cindy told me that Drew had told her about the conversation that we had and she was hoping that I might try sex with another woman. I stood up and told her that there was no time like the present. We went upstairs to my bedroom, and she helped me light the candles. She then took me into her arms, caressing my back as she leaned forward to kiss me. I swear to god, I was a convert to girls five seconds after our first kiss. She kissed me better than I have ever been kissed before. This woman took me totally. Her kisses and caresses had me writhing in passion. Her hands undressed me, her lips and tongue caressing each part of my body as my clothes came off. I oohed and aahed as Cindy made love to me. She caressed my breasts for a long time, her fingers, lips and tongue finally leaving my breasts, hard and tingly. She traced a path down my tummy and then between my legs.

Cindy teased me, her lips and tongue caressing the inside of my thighs, ignoring my needy pussy until I reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling her up into my pussy. She licked my pussy better than anyone. Her lips and tongue stroked every part of my pussy. Without even focusing on my clit, she brought me to a very strong orgasm. Without a break, Cindy continued to lick me to another very strong orgasm, the second one even stronger than the first, her lips sucking on my clit with two of her fingers sliding in and out of my pussy. I lay there after my second orgasm, Cindy gently continuing to lick my pussy, but less intensely, bringing me down. As I lay there in a state of sexual bliss, heart pounding. I fell Cindy begin to stroke the front of my pussy, making me feel very aroused. As she continues to rub her fingers there, I get an overwhelming sensation of having to pee. I beg her to stop, telling her I have to pee. She laughs and tells me to relax and enjoy, that this is a natural sensation. I lie back, and she continues to rub me. The sense of having to pee gets stronger, as does the sense sensations of another orgasm approaches. With a loud moan, I orgasm yet again, and I feel a gushing of liquids flowing out of my pussy. I am ashamed, feeling like a child who wet herself, but Cindy is busily licking my pussy, sucking all these juices. I let my orgasm continue, unable to help myself.

When done, I apologize for peeing on her. She tells me that I didn’t pee but had a g-spot orgasm and that it is not at all unusual to secrete a lot of liquid. Cindy comes up and lies next to me, wrapping me in her arms and reassuring me. I relax in her arms, the glow of many good orgasms relaxing me. I want to make love to Cindy and show her my appreciation. But I know I can’t do it as well as she did for me. I reach out, and begin to caress her breasts, caressing her the way I like to be caressed. I watch her face intently, looking to see her reaction. I know I am on the right track when she closes her eyes, rolling over onto her back. I continue to caress her breasts, wetting my fingers with saliva from my mouth. I lean over, my lips taking a turgid nipple between them, gently pulling on it. I feel Cindy place a hand on the back of my head.

This further increases my confidence. As I continue to lick and suck on her chest, alternating my attention between both of her breasts, my fingers slide up between her parted thighs. I slowly trace my fingers along her pussy, parting her lips. Cindy has shaven most of her pussy, with only a very closely trimmed patch on her pubes. I marvel at the smooth feel, making a mental note to try shaving mine. I take her clit between my forefinger and thumb, slowly pulling outward, my fingers stroking her clit underneath the hood. I know this caress feels wonderful for me, and I continue to gain confidence when Cindy moans. As much as I want to continue this way, I know that I want to taste her, bringing her to an orgasm with my lips and tongue. I move down between her thighs, noting her watching me as I lay down. We smile at each other as my lips and tongue get their first taste of another woman’s juices, tasting the tangy yet not unpleasant taste. Cindy closes her eyes with a sigh. I begin to lick her pussy, trying to duplicate the things that I like. Cindy begins to moan, her hips pushing up off the bed.

She moans encouragement to me, telling me that she loves what I am doing. My tongue roves, alternating between licking and sucking on her clit, or playfully sliding inside her. I watch in awe as her hips begin to thrust, accompanied by loud moaning. I feel totally in tune with her body, my caresses knowing just how to touch her, bringing her to an orgasm. My lips continue to caress her, leaving her sensitive clit, but continuing my caresses. I slide one finger, then a second up into Cindy, twisting them around, fucking her with my fingers. I try to find the spot up in the front that caused me to cum so hard. My fingers find a hard, raised pad, rippled. As my fingers stroke that area on each stroke, Cindy begins to moan again. My lips continue to lick and caress her pussy, licking around my fingers. Cindy’s moans grow louder, her hips pumping as I continue to work my fingers into her. She orgasms again, and I am surprised at the volume of the fluids that come from her. I carefully cleaned her up, my tongue licking up all of her juices, the fluid sweeter than before.

We lay together for a few minutes, arm in arm. We finally part, separating from each other. We stand up and begin to find our clothes. We dress and head back downstairs. We sit down at the kitchen table and talk about what just happened. Cindy asked me how I felt about what just happened. I told her that I really enjoyed it and was looking forward to continuing our relationship. Cindy asked me if I would consider being with another woman. I told her that I was certainly open to the idea. I told her that over the past two weeks I had met people that were very accomplished lovers and that I was enjoying every minute of it. We talked about the challenges of living this lifestyle and keeping my husband unaware. I told her for the time being, I didn’t want to share this with my husband. Cindy said she understood but was very willing to help me get my husband involved. She even volunteered to seduce him if I wanted. I thanked her and told her I would keep it in mind.

Well, you now know my story. I have my lovers several times a week. I have broadened my horizons to include another woman that joined Cindy and I in a wonderful three way. I have also made love to Cindy’s husband, who took a day off from work after Cindy told him about our first time together. I am no longer dissatisfied with my sex-life, I am having the best sex of my life. In addition to my husband, I now have a whole series of lovers that are willing to love me and help me take care of my needs. I have tried things with my lovers that I never would have considered a month ago. I am a happier, better adjusted person.

An unintended consequence of my new life, I have lost four pounds. I have followed Cindy’s lead, shaving my pussy lips, leaving just a very narrow, short strip on my pubes. I have thrown out all my old panties, now wearing only silky thongs that caress my pussy under my clothes, keeping me in a constant state of sexual arousal. Every person I meet becomes a potential sex partner. I even flashed a delivery guy, bending over and letting him see my breasts, knowing by the look on his face that he enjoyed the view. I am also going through candles in my bedroom at a very fast pace, replacing most of them in the past month. My husband knows something is going on, but he is too busy to stop and figure it out. I’m sure the fact that I am no longer bitchy is making his life easier. Cindy keeps bugging me to attend a swinger’s party, promising that the sex would be unbelievable and beyond anything I can imagine. Each time she bugs me, I move closer to finding a way to join them. If I do, I will certainly let you know.

12