How I Found a Keyholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

I wasn't sure what to do with it when I'd pulled it over my head. With a slight gesture, he pointed to the wicker tray on the table by the sinks. The one in the other washroom had a stack of paper hand towels; this one was empty. So I set my sweater in it. Then my t-shirt. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants, then realized I couldn't take them off with my shoes on. So somewhat awkwardly, I undid my laces and kicked my shoes off. Not sure what to do with them, I lifted up my sweater and put them at the bottom of the wicker tray. Then I was able to kick off my jeans and drop my underwear. It seemed ludicrous to just be wearing socks, so those went in the tray too.

And now, here I was, wearing nothing but a chastity cage... with a strange man in the washroom of a gay bar. The tile floor felt cold under my feet. In fact, the whole room was pretty chilly. There was a weird ache in my balls... I couldn't tell if that was caged horniness - sixteen days of built up pressure - or something else.

The man reached into the other wicker tray, which (like its counterpart) had the safe-sex packages with a condom and package of lube in a baggie.

"Pick a stall," he said.

Going for some sort of conceptual symmetry, I picked the stall further away from the door again. He gestured, and I sat on the rim of the toilet bowl. At least this one's not covered with piss, I thought to myself. And again, he undid his belt and lowered his fly, pulling his beautiful uncut cock out - although this time with an additional effort he pulled out his full, heavy nutsack as well. He moved forward so he was right in front of my face.

"Get it hard."

I leaned forward, and as my left hand reached up to grip the base of his cock, my mouth closed around the tip. I ran my tongue around and around his foreskin, tasting his musky flavor. My right hand moved up to feel the warmth of his balls and the other pulled back on his shaft, trying to retract him so my tongue could reach his glans. I'd never seen an uncut cock up close before, but it seemed to natural to play with it like this.

"No hands," he said, and quickly I pulled my fingers away from him, resting them on the fronts of his thighs. I tried to take his growing shaft deeper into my mouth.

"Up here," he said. "Look at me. Always keep looking at me." I'd been looking straight ahead, dazzled at the wonder of his cock, but now I tilted my head back a little to make eye contact with him. He stared down at me as I could feel his cockhead pushing back in my mouth, and I tried hard to keep my lips covering my front teeth as I sucked in, drawing my the inside of my cheeks against his shaft.

I waggled my tongue around and then, not sure what else to do without being able to stroke his shaft with my fingers, I tried bobbing my head up and down on his shaft. My first move forward was a bit too far and on top of everything else, I had to focus on not gagging for several seconds before I could go back to a slightly more careful rocking motion.

That seemed to satisfy him for a little bit and he watched me as I moved my head back and forth. Then his focus drifted a bit and he looked around the toilet stall, although I dared not divert my gaze to see what he was looking for. Then he looked back down at me as a slight grin came over his face.

"Deep breath," he said. I hardly had time to try and draw some air in through my nose when he reached down and pinched it shut with his right hand. His left moved to the back of my head, holding it against his cock, although he didn't try to force me to go any deeper on his shaft.

The pinch intensified for a second. "Don't stop sucking." I had to struggle to keep bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I was starting to worry about getting another breath when my nostrils were unpinched. Not wanting another admonition, I kept sucking as I struggled to breathe in and out. He let me take several gasps before pinching my nose closed again, and held it for a little longer. I did my best to hold my gaze steady and not let up on sucking his cock. When he unpinched my nose again, he seemed satisfied with that game and his hands withdrew from my head.

As I kept bobbing up and down on his shaft (which by now felt quite thick in my mouth) I felt something brushing my left hand. He was reaching down to it, and pressing something against my fingers.

"All right, put it on." My fingers recognized the shape of a condom wrapper, and I realized he was ready to move on. Being careful again not to break my gaze, I pulled my mouth off his cock. I would have loved to take some time to admire his now-hard rod - to fondle it, to explore it in a more studied way - but I knew he was controlling the pace here. I raised the wrapper to my mouth and tore it open with my teeth. I fished the rubber out and fumbled with it for a second, trying to figure out which side was up. I had practiced this, putting some of those safe-sex package condoms on my dildos, but this was still wonderfully exciting. I was preparing this real, living hard cock in front of me to fuck me in the ass. I decided I could use my hands to grip his cock at the base, pulling back his foreskin before I set the ring on his cockhead and began rolling it down his shaft.

"I've, uh, never done this before, " I said as I finished unrolling the condom. "I mean, I've never been fucked before."

He laughed, though it wasn't a gentle laugh. "Well, I do like popping cherries. But don't think that's going to get you a gentle first time. I'm gonna fuckin' ride you."

That weird twitch kicked me in the gut again. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. And, in any case, he gestured for me to stand up. He didn't bother to move back to make room for me, so I had to awkwardly raise myself up and turn myself around, so I was facing away from him, looking at the graffiti-covered back wall of the toilet stall.

His palm pressed between my shoulder blades and I leaned forward until my hands were grabbing the porcelain rim behind the toilet seat. I heard a plastic crinkling sound and he must have been tearing open the lube packet, as a couple seconds later I felt a slickened finger pressing against my asshole. Without any gentle foreplay, his finger penetrated me and in the empty room the slick slurping sound as he pumped his finger in and out seemed incredibly loud. Then he jammed in another finger and pistoned that in and out several times.

Oh god, yes! This was exactly what I wanted. After so many years of playing with my own asshole, another man's fingers were opening it up. It felt so good. I wanted this to last for hours.

It only lasted for a few more seconds, and his fingers suddenly withdrew. Already? I thought. No, no... more! More! But he obviously wasn't in the mood to cater to my desires. He had another goal in mind, and presently, I felt something much more substantial pressing against my hole.

He actually did pause, for just a couple seconds, with his cockhead pushing at my sphincter. But it was only long enough for him to wipe his lube-covered fingers off on my back. Oh god, I'm not even a fuck toy for him. I'm just... a towel.

I think I moaned as he suddenly shoved his cock in me. Maybe I yelped a little. I don't know because all at once, I was dizzy and overcome with trembles all over. Oh Jesus! I'm going to get fucked! I'm going to...

He started fucking me.

Like he said, there was no slow build-up. he wanted to plunder my ass, and he did, pumping in and out vigorously. I'd practiced this many times, shoving my dildo in while fantasizing about a man ramming his cock into me, so this wasn't a totally unfamiliar experience, and it didn't hurt. But it was so different from the patterns I was used to. Even when I wanted to be less gentle with myself while using a dildo, I was still responding to the signals my body was giving me. This guy didn't care. He was fucking me.

So there was some discomfort, especially as my hole tried to get used to his girth all at once. But it also felt great. His cock was pumping in and out of my hole and it felt better with every stoke.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned to myself.

"What's that? I can't hear you."

"Fuck. Fuck me," I said, at something like a normal conversational level. In the empty room, it sounded louder, reverberating off the walls.

"C'mon, if you want it, tell me. Louder."

"Ahh... fuck me. Fuck me!"

"No, you pussyboy. Louder!"

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASSHOLE!" It burst out of me all at once, and I realized that I had just full on shouted that.

"That's right, bitch. Tell everyone you want it. Maybe your friends will come in here and watch you getting fucked."

"Oh... fuh... fuck." I was mumbling again. At this point, I didn't care who came in and saw me. I just wanted this plowing to continue. His hands gripped my shoulders and he pulled our bodies together, pumping in balls-deep with every long stroke now. The room felt so hot that I could feel sweat breaking out all over my body.

"Oh Jesus..." there was a burst of white light in my eyes and I thought my legs were about to collapse under me. And an explosion in my guts. I was coming.

I moaned as his cock milked my prostate and gobs and gobs of semen burst out of the front of my cage. A two-week backlog exploding from my balls, and it felt like I was getting back the two weeks of denied orgasms all at once.

"You came already? What an easy lay. Well, I ain't done yet, and we don't stop 'til I get my nut!"

This was an unusual experience. On the infrequent occasions where I'd given myself an orgasm from anal play that was always the end of it. But now, he was still vigorously ramming his cock into me. There was a weird overload, like when you keep stroking after coming. Not discomfort, but... as he kept going it turned into something vaguely unpleasant. But as he kept going, that also turned me on in a weird way.

His hands ungripped my shoulders. "If you got yours, you better work to get me off. Come on, pump that thick ass, boy."

With that, he stopped thrusting. Quickly I took over, pumping my thighs forward and back, stroking his cock with my asshole. This was familiar territory, too, as I'd spent a lot of time riding a dildo suction-cupped to a wall, especially while I was locked. This was a lot more work - it's so much easier getting fucked! - but it felt pretty good feeling his thickness slide in and out of me.

This went on long enough that my legs started getting tired. Then I felt a burning in my thighs. This is where I'd take a break if I were doing this on my own, but here, I knew I had to keep going until he was satisfied. How can he fuck for so long without coming? I woulda blown my wad ages ago! A few strokes later, the answer occurred to me: Well, you did blow your wad. That's why you're locked and he's fucking you.

It was starting to feel like a labor to keep grinding on him, and I was honestly worried my legs might give out when he finally gripped my hips and held my ass to his crotch.

"All right," he said. "Let's get 'er done now." Again he started pounding my ass, with what felt like maximum force, building up quicker and quicker into a rapid, pistoning movement. He drove and drove. I felt dizzy, and for a second I thought he was going to make me come again. It didn't quite happen, but my brain was buzzing with sparks of pleasure as he gave me a final, painful thrust and I could... I could feel his member surging inside me. He was coming. My ass had gotten him off.

There was only a pause of a couple breaths before he pulled out of me. After having his cock in me so deep and for so long it felt like a part of me was being amputated, and instantly I missed it... I wanted that missing part back in me again.

And once more my pleasant reveries were shattered, this time as there was a loud smak on the wall in front of my face. He had flicked his used condom with unexpected velocity, and as it hit the wall, his semen spattered everywhere, some of it hitting my face and neck. There was also a mini-explosion of the frothy brownish remnants of the lube on the outside of it. The condom slid down the wall with a sort of sickening slowness until it unattached itself and tumbled to the floor. I could feel a gob of his semen on my cheek, and also some wetness dribbling down my thighs.

I just wanted to freeze the moment and process everything I was feeling at that instant. But another part of my mind was reminding me of something, so I managed to half-mutter, "thank you, sir."

"Don't move," he said and I could sense him stepping away from me. He returned a few seconds later, and suddenly his arm was beside my face, holding something.

"Unlock this," he said, holding my phone out to me.

Balancing somewhat weakly on my left arm, still propping myself up from the back of the toilet rim, my right hand took my phone, and I managed to press the screen on and tap in my passcode. He snatched the phone back. Several seconds later I heard a clk sound, which took a second to register as the fake shutter sound of the camera app, and I realized he was taking a picture of me in this altogether compromising position. Then he muttered a bit to himself as he tapped at my phone.

"I put the countdown timer on. You stay just like you are until it goes off. Don't you fucking even think of moving."

Then I heard him turn away. A couple seconds I heard the swish of the restroom door opening and closing.

I was alone. Naked, bent over a toilet, lube running down my thigh from the guy who had just fucked me. Who had just fucked me into oblivion.

After my thoughts drifted for a few moments, a part of me realized I should be concerned about this situation. Anyone could walk in at any time and see me exposed like this. And yet, as the heat that had overtaken my body while I was getting fucked dissipated and I started feeling the room's chill again, I felt weirdly unconcerned. Maybe it was just the residual high from the fucking I just got, but there was something exhilarating about being on display in this manner. And anyway, he told me to stay like this, and I felt very inclined to follow his instructions. Maybe if I followed his instructions that could happen again...

I was still thinking about the possibilities of that when I heard the singsong prping of my phone alarm. For the first time, I twisted my head back to look over my shoulder. Obviously, all I saw was an empty room. Feeling as unsteady as a newborn calf, I raised myself up and turned around to pick my phone off the floor behind me. I tapped the alarm off.

That digital interruption woke up the practical part of my mind. Well, better get cleaned up. I stepped back into the stall to grab some toilet paper to wipe my dribbling asshole and clear the lube off my legs. The toilet paper dispenser was empty. I stepped over to the next stall, but that one was empty too.

Well, there's paper hand towels by the sink, I thought to myself and stepped over to the counter beside the sinks. The wicker basket with the paper hand towels was missing.

No, wait, I thought to myself. The other bathroom had hand towels in the basket. This one had...

My eyes snapped open. I looked around in confusion.

...my clothes.

bzt bzt bzt

I almost leaped in shock as my phone buzzed in my hand.

"ITS TIME YOUR FRIENDS LEARNED WHAT A PUSSYBOY YOU REALLY ARE."

I looked around the washroom again, somehow expecting my clothes to have rematerialized.

bzt bzt bzt

"YOUR CLOTHES ARE AT THEIR TABLE. YOULL JUST HAVE TO GO GET DRESSED THERE."

bzt bzt bzt

"AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO GET THEM TO BRING THEM TO YOU."

I felt a little bit of panic rising in me as my mind tried to conceptualize the idea of walking naked through a gay bar, cock locked and backside coated in lube, to have to go and dress myself - explain myself - to my friends.

bzt bzt bzt

"YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE UR WALLET LAYING AROUND LIKE THAT. NOT SAFE."

bzt bzt bzt

"YOU CAN COME GET IT FROM ME AT MY PLACE."

bzt bzt bzt

"BRING THAT REALTORS LOCK WITH YOUR KEYS IN IT. ILL KEEP IT FOR YOU NOW."

I stared at the phone's screen until it turned itself off.

Then I tapped at the screen to open it again. "Thank you very much, sir," I texted back.

And then I took a deep breath, pivoted, and pushed the washroom door open. Time to face the world in a slightly-different way. My cock was hard in its cage - I genuinely thought I might come again right there.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers
12