How I Found Love in Prison Ch. 05

Story Info
Delicate man falls for a beast in this multi-part story.
1.5k words
18.8k
22
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days had passed since I fell into a drunken state of love with Jake. I slowly began to sober up. Gosh, I can't believe I was so reckless and childlike in the way we fell in love. I was hooked on this beastly man within less than a week, madly in love and in a state of lustful debauchery for days. He's been inside me over a dozen times before I even asked his last name! This made me feel so slutty.

Despite our addiction to each other, we weren't out to get all hard core. We enjoyed vanilla loving, with Jake loving me like a gentleman in missionary position or occasionally from behind. He was very romantic, cuddling and kissing me often, making sure that I feel loved and safe in prison. We became the talk of the prison, the first actual consensual prison couple. Some looked at us with lust, some with hatred and envy. We didn't care.

Overtime we got to know each other well. Jake was never good at school, and always wanted to get into construction. Unemployment led him to become a car hijacker and mugger. Some of the crimes he was in for, he actually did, while others were pinned on him. Upon entering prison he quickly made a reputation for himself by taking bitches, committing rape and assault, all so that others see him as dangerous and leave him alone. Yet deep down, all he wanted was an honest life.

We spoke at length each night about our lives, comforting each other as we narrated our stories. We both squeezed in my single bed each night, no matter how hot it got. My man could sweat like a horse, but I didn't care. I'd gotten so used to him, that I needed him with me each night. As hot as he felt, he would never leave me either. We needed each other. He'd gotten so used to having me in his arms, caressing each other, our dicks gently rubbing at each other as we cuddled and kissed and chatted at night.

As prisoners we were to conduct regular manual labour. Greedy businessmen benefitted from our free labour. Our prison had specialised in furniture manufacture. Being a lawyer and a cluts, I was all but useless at it. When it was our turn to participate, I would merely assist Jake, who would do all the actual work. The guards trusted us enough to leave us to our work.

This month we were to make an L-shaped couch. Jake looked so sexy doing carpentry. In his old faded jeans and dull vest, he'd be putting everything together. I made lemonade regularly for him. It was a tiring job. In the end, as soon as he had finished, he sat and sank into the couch he built. The long L-shape enabled him to recline comfortably. We still had about an hour to go till the guards came to check on us again. I decided to spoil my man. I felt to sorry for him, all exhausted.

"Here honey, have another glass while I test the couch with you," I said as I handed him a glass of lemonade.

"Thanks baby. You want to test the couch?" asked Jake.

"Oh yeah," I replied as I got on top of him, leaning down and rubbing his chest with my fingers. I massaged his chest, moving my hands up to his neck and hairy cheeks. He was so majestic. I felt his dick bulged up through his jeans from under me. I leaned down to kiss his lips, and then let him sip his drink as I unbuckled his pants and slowly unzipped him. I kissed his dick with his underwear still on, caressing it, and rubbing my face against it. He moaned like a lazy beast, like a lion that just woke up.

I dropped his pants and underwear to reveal his thick long dick. It wreaked so pungently. It was sweaty, salty, spicy. Mmm I loved it! I spread his hairy legs and began licking his shaft, going right down to his hairy balls buried beneath his thick bush. I can't believe I like this dirty hairy thing! I caressed his thighs gently as I licked him and took his balls in my mouth. With the heat of his hard work, his sack was spread and hanging low. I got carried away trying to suck his balls as deep into my mouth as I could. It pained a little for him, but he bore it. His dick was so veiny, and began throbbing. I closed my eyes as I rubbed myself devotedly upon his dick.

When my lust and emotion for him takes over, I feel so submissive. My sweet handsome man. His smell makes me feel like worshipping him. I rubbed his dick all over my face and rest it upon my head in submission and love for him as I caress his strong hard legs.

"Get over here!", he demanded as he finished his lemonade.

"Yes sir!", I replied teasingly as I dropped my pants and got on top of him. I pushed his shirt up and ran my hands over his chest and nipples as I kissed him deeply.

"I love you Jake. Don't ever forget it," I whispered to him. I then directed his big hard dick upward and sat upon it.

I'm never unlubed when I'm with my man. I'm always ready for him. He was extra slippery from the sweat and oil of his body after a hard days work. His dick pushed up into me as I sat upon him.

We took it slow, and held hands as I sat down upon him, enjoying his dick rubbing the inside of my bum. For a while I just sat still taking in the feeling, processing the sensation of a hard dirty hairy dick up my smooth clean bum.

"You're beautiful baby," Jake said as he gazed at me upon him, legs spread and his dick deep inside my rectum. His sweet words made me wana love him more. I began riding him, in a galloping motion as if I were riding a horse. It was so mesmerising! His dick rubbing in and out, rubbing the walls of bum inside, I loved it! He began to caress me and rub my chest and squeeze my nipples. He made me feel like a beautiful woman! I grabbed his hand and made him massage my nipples more. He rubbed his hand down my chest and torso and began stroking my hard dick. I was losing my mind.

"Ah! Aw baby I love you! I can't get enough of this!" I moaned. His dick was long enough that I could lean down and kiss his lips without it popping out of me. He felt amazing. I was determined to make him erupt in me and I moved upon him more vigorously. I closed my eyes and moved rapidly upon him. I felt like I was in another world as I rode him. I could feel the sweat running down my back. I arched backwards, my bum bulging over his dick. The head of his dick kept touching a sweet spot inside of me and I was going crazy!

"Ahh! Oh Daniel ah!" Jake groaned. He began to sit up and I felt as if I was sitting on his lap riding him. He kissed me hard. He wrapped his strong arms around me and made me ride deeper upon him. I wrapped my legs around his torso, feeling his hairy bum. I felt his lemony breath on me as he breathed heavier and heavier. And then with little warning my lover held me down firmly upon his dick and erupted in me. Jake shot up into me. The walls of my soft bum could feel his dick throb as it erupted. It was so much and he erupted so hard that for a while I had felt as if he suddenly got a whole lot bigger in me. I felt so hot inside! My legs wrapped around him tightly. I continued riding hard as I felt him throb in me.

With his dick satiating my addiction to him, I leaned into him, drenched in sweat, holding him tightly. He wrapped his thick arms around me. I didn't even erupt, but it was enough. He had satisfied me plenty.

"Getting like me now baby?" Jake asked teasingly, alluding to my sweat which bathed his whole crotch after running down me.

"Hah! No ways. You're too big for me to drown you like how you drown me!" I teased back.

He romantically kissed my forehead and my eyes, going down to my soft cheeks.

I rested my head on his chest. It felt good to be on top of him. I mean, he's obviously my man. But I kinda felt like an empowered woman riding her boyfriend. Our time was soon over and the couch was tested and ready to be sold, though with a highly masculine scent suspiciously present!

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice but a little hollow

First, I like your story, it's cute but the characters are a little bit 2-D and not 3-D, they are hollow. Reading this it reminds me of a cartoon or a story for kids.

you write sweet cute story, that's your style, but with a little bit of depth and charcter developement it would be so much better. I think you can do it, please continue.

undonedundonedover 5 years ago
Amazing

I'm loving this story and its characters, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delicious!

Jake and Daniel love to be together, love to be naked together, and love to be united with Jake inside Daniel. I also love how Jake sucked Daniel off too. Love Jake's very sexy hairy body. Daniel lying in repose on Jake's carpet of hair on the chest is a very sexy sight. Imagine the soft and coarse hair rubbing Daniel's face and hands and torso. Delicious! He is the example of the attractive sexy hairy man who should NOT shave! Please keep writing! You are gifted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Sweet...

This chapter (while short) was really good. It's how I loved being with my lover. My man has two gears; pounding, animalist borderline rape which he says I need sometimes and couples lovemaking where I am absolutely the woman. He quite bigger than me and he makes me feel so feminine but terribly sexy. I loved when your character started losing control because the dick felt so good, It's a wonderful feeling...

GybbsGybbsover 5 years ago
all favs

I've favorited every one in this series. While I'm not really into guys who sometimes feel femmy, this is so well written, so intense, so mesmerizing that I cannot help but always rate everything in this series with five stars. Hot!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Her Brother Ch. 01 I thought I was in love... then I met her little brother.in Gay Male
Finding True Love When Mack and Adam meet at a work training, they find love.in Gay Male
Scott and Connor Ch. 01 Freshman begins sexual journey with a senior frat brother.in Gay Male
Hope Among the Deserted War changes Will's life--can Lucas help him live again?in Gay Male
More Stories