How I Got a Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God," she cried as she broke the kiss. "How can you know all the right spots on my body so fast?"

"Don't know," I murmured in between kissing her neck and shoulder. "Your body feels perfect to me, I want to find every spot that sets you off, and number them."

"Then you can do some funky kind of math, huh, papi?" she laughed as I nibbled on her ear.

Giggling, she pulled herself away and stood. Backing up to stand by the dining room table, she undid her skirt, draping it over the back of a chair. She tugged on her panties, winking at me as she lifted her legs to slips them off. Smiling coyly, she sniffed the crotch before tossing them to me.

I caught the white silk with one hand, bringing them up to my nose and inhaling deeply. The deep rush of pussy juice filled my nostrils, traveling straight to my brain, as the blood rushed back to my prick.

"They should bottle this fragrance." I sighed. "They could call it "Pristine Pussy."

"Pervert." she laughed as she disappeared into the hallway.

"Where did you go? I shouted. Silence was the only response. A few moments later, my ears pricked up at the sound of something rolling on the hardwood floor. The last thing I expected to see was Carmen pushing the vacuum cleaner I inherited from my parents when I moved into my apartment.

"What the hell is this?"

"This is my job, papi. I told you I was gonna clean this place up."

"But," I sputtered.

"Yeah I know, we're both naked and you're all juiced up. Listen, papi, when I take a job, I do my job. Besides, naked vacuuming has some advantages."

Turning around she leaned over in front of the wall next to the hallway, plugging the vacuum cleaner into the socket. Reaching up with both hands, she spread her ass cheeks, giving me a clear, tantalizing view of her asshole and her slick, pink pussy.

"I liked how your fingers felt in my ass baby."

Maybe you have something else to put there." Standing back up, she flicked the switch, powering up the ancient vacuum, the whine drowning out my attempts to respond. I could only laugh as Carmen pushed the hulking machine around the living room, pulling chairs away from the dining table so she could push the vacuum underneath.

"Watch your feet, baby," she shouted as she pushed the vacuum toward the couch. I stepped out of the way, and she grinned at me. Reaching out with her free hand, Carmen gripped my balls firmly, making me suck my breath in hard.

"Poor babies," she cooed as she ran the vacuum back and forth in front of the couch. "they feel so full, you must be dying."

"Doesn't help," I grunted," that my maid is doing the floors instead of doing me."

"I wouldn't be doing my job if I put personal pleasure ahead of my responsibilities," she shouted, releasing my balls as she pushed the vacuum toward the kitchen.

Walking behind her, I watched her round ass shake as she ran the vacuum over the kitchen floor. I moaned when she bent forward, reaching into a corner next to a cabinet.

"What a fine ass you have, baby."

She paused for a moment, then jiggled her ass, the cheeks shaking rapidly as the vacuum drowned out her giggles. She pushed the vacuum across the floor, in front of the sink, then around toward the front door of the apartment. After vacuuming in front of the door, Carmen stopped, looking around, then back down at the vacuum, before turning it off.

"Papi, I have a problem," she said, turning to face me, pouting.

"What is that, mami?"

"I can't finish vacuuming because your vacuum cleaner doesn't have a hose attachment. I can't get to all the hard to reach places without a hose." She inched towards me, looking up and down. "Do you have a hose for me, papi?"

"The vacuum cleaner came without attachments, baby, but maybe this will help."

Slipping my arm around he neck, I covered Carmen's mouth with my own. Sliding my rigid tool between her legs, I rubbed it against her moist slit.

"Yessssssss," she moaned, grinding her hips into me., dragging her fingernails, up and down my back as I nibbled on her neck.

"God, I love how hot and wet you make me."

"Let's see if we can get you wetter, then." I whispered, reaching down, under her ass, and lifting her onto the kitchen counter. Latching onto her large, soft breast with my teeth, I suckled her tit as I sank two fingers into her hot box.

"Fuck," she grunted, contracting her pussy muscles around my probing digits. My teeth tugged on her nipple, making her groan louder.

"Oh, God, papi," that feels so good! Rub my g-spot! Rub it!" Bending my fingers inside her, I rubbed the tips against the inner walls of her snatch. Grabbing my shoulders, Carmen started rocking back and forth. Clear liquid dribbled out of her slit. Coating my fingers as he pussy started to spasm, clenching and unclenching around my fingers.

"Fuck yes! Oh God, you're making me cum!"

With a wild scream, Carmen flew over the edge, throwing her arms out wildly, knocking two glasses into the sink and shattering them. I kept my mouth firmly attached to her shaking bosom, flicking my tongue against the stiff bud as Carmen thrashed on top of the counter.

"Holy God," she panted, twisting her fingers in my black and silver hair and yanking my head back. She attacked my mouth, thrusting her tongue inside. Grinding my body against her shaking torso, I felt the wetness seeping out of her pussy, coating my stomach and dripping down to my loins. Slipping my fingers out of her snatch, I rubbed my digits across her lips, popping them inside her greedy mouth, groaning as she sucked them.

"Tastes good, doesn't it baby?" I smirked, sliding my fingers back and forth inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she murmured, sucking the jot juice off my fingers.

Her eyes flew open as the head of my cock nudged her cunt lips apart. With a thrust I buried myself halfway inside her.

"YESSSSS, that's it baby!" she screamed as my prick scraped against her sugar walls.

"Come on baby," I moaned, "suck my cock up with that tight cunt."

Grunting, Carmen clamped down on my fingers with her teeth, squeezing until I yanked my fingers out of her mouth.

"FUCK!" she screamed as I thrust my cock deeper into her wetness. "YOU"RE GONNA SPLIT MY FUCKING PUSSY IN HALF, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"And you love every inch of my fat cock, don't you, you hot bitch!"

"AHHHHH, YESSSS!!" she wailed. "I LOVE YOUR BIG THICK FUCKING COCK!! OH GOD, ITS SO FUCKING DEEP!"

Leaning forward, I pressed my lips against Carmen's, kissing her passionately as my prick sank down all the way to the hilt inside paradise. Her pussy contracted around the shaft, squeezing intensely as I sucked on her tongue.

As her pussy relaxed, I started pumping my hips, groaning as my cock pressed against her slick walls.

"Oh, my God, papi! You're so fucking hard!" Pushing her backward onto the counter, I fell on top of her and sank my teeth into her shoulder.

"Aiiiiiiii, papi! Siiiiii!"

She reached back, grabbing the back splash and bucking her hips against me. Beads of sweat dripped off my forehead, stinging my eyes as my cock throbbed wildly inside Carmen's cunt.

"Fuck, baby!" I yelled over the banging of our bodies against the counter. "I can't hold it! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum with me papi! Yesssssss!" With an ear-shattering wail, Carmen took off. Her pussy spasmed wildly, rippling waves of ecstatic vibrations pulsing around my dick.

"OH GOD YESSSSS!"

My cock exploded, jets of thick cum shooting deep inside Carmen's juicy pussy. Her pussy contracted, milking my cock for all the semen my balls produced. Burying my head between her tits, I grunted and moaned as her pussy sucked the seed out of me.

Planting soft kisses, around each of her pillows, I rubbed my tongue against a nipple and sucked it. Her body jerked as I suckled, and her fingers snaked through my hair.

"Mmmmmmmm," she murmured as she caressed my head, her legs sliding up and down against mine. "You can't get enough, can you, papi?"

"Not of you, baby."

My spent cock slipped out of her pussy, and Carmen pushed herself up, grabbing my hair and crushing her mouth against mine. Our tongues danced as our sweat-soaked bodies rubbed against each other.

"I haven't finished vacuuming yet, Manuel," she whispered as I kissed and nibbled her ear.

"You can teach me what to do later." I chuckled. "I learn fast." Wrapping my arms around Carmen's waist, I lifted her off the counter. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked toward the bedroom, kissing and nibbling her neck and shoulders the whole way.

"Papi,. I can feel your cum dripping out of my pussy," she whispered into my ear as I carried her into the bedroom, laying her down on the bed. Dropping to my knees, I spread Carmen's legs and began scraping her inner thighs with my teeth, nipping at the hot flesh, listening to her grunts as I made my way toward paradise. The aroma of hot sex overwhelmed my senses, and I paused, sinking my teeth into her inner thigh.

"Ohhhhhh God!" she wailed as her back arched sharply. Her hands bunched in my hair as she sank back on the mattress. "Suck my pussy, papi! Its so hot!"

Planting soft kisses around her thighs, I stretched my tongue out and brushed it against her pussy lips, the sweet tang of her sending a jolt from the bottom of my spine to the top of my skull. Drawing closer, I sucked intensely on her meaty labia, tasting the mixture of girl juice and cum dribbling out of her sex.

"Mmmmmmm, that's right, papi, show me how much you like it," Carmen moaned, her ass writhing, pressing hard against the mattress while I searched around her love hole with my lips and tongue.

Spreading her lips with my fingers, I slowly brushed my tongue up and down, flicking against her hole before sliding it up in search of her clit. I began swirling my tongue around the clitoris, brushing against but never lingering on the button.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so fucking hot," she groaned as I teased her clit. "So good."

"It gets better," I whispered before sucking her clit between my lips and sucking hard. Her body seized, her pelvis thrusting upward, pressing into my chin as I pleasured her. She ground her pussy into my mouth and I could feel the sticky juices dripping from inside her on my chin.

"Stick your fingers inside me, papi!" "Stick two fingers inside!"

Never one to refuse a polite request, I rubbed two fingers along her juicy slit and slid them, hard and fast into her love tunnel.

"God, yessss!" she cried out, her hand clawing at my hair pushing my face harder into her wetness.

Sliding my fingers rapidly back and forth inside her snatch, I pressed them against her inner walls, feeling the pulsing inside as her pussy contracted and released. As I rubbed my tongue on her clit, I found her g-spot and pressed against it with my fingertips.

'FUCK!!!" she screamed, almost bouncing in the air. "DO IT AGAIN!!"

I pressed harder.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she screamed, her body shaking violently, thrusting against my head.

"DON'T STOP!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!"

Driven by lust, I rubbed her g-spot, making slow circles with my fingertips, as I sucked hard on her throbbing clit. Her arms flew back, grabbing at the sheets, and her voice jumped an octave.

'AIIIIIIII, DIOS!! FUCK!! I'M GONNA CUM!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!! OH FUCK!!!!!"

Carmen's body erupted in spasms, shaking and bouncing on the bed, As I slid my fingers out of her snatch, I leaned back to take in her orgasm. Suddenly, a spray from her pussy hit me straight in the face.. Before I could react, her pussy sprayed me again, clear liquid blasting out from her cunt and slapping against my face and chest. As she screamed her head off on the bed, her pussy erupted twice more, coating me in a sexual baptism.

As I sat back, stunned, Carmen sank against the mattress, still trembling from the roller coaster ride she had just enjoyed.. Pushing myself up, I crawled up on the bed, rubbing my frame against he sweat covered body, my hand cupping her breast. I pressed my lips against he neck and ear lobe. I could feel her b heart, beating like a jackhammer, as I stroked her breast.

"Oh my God," she panted as she pressed against me. "Its like I can feel every nerve in my body tingling."

"I feel like one big exposed nerve."

"How can you do that?" she whispered as she turned toward me, running a sweaty palm along my side. "We've spent exactly two nights together. How do you know so many ways to please me?"

Don't ask me," I murmured as I kissed her forehead. "Sometimes, things just click, like the tumblers of a lock when the right combination is turned."

I kissed my way around her face, brushing my lips over her eye, nose, her cheeks and chin before rubbing my lips against hers.

"Our bodies already know each other, querida, even if our brains are catching up."

"Are you a poet, too, papi?" she giggled as I nibbled on her neck. "Are you going to romance me with soft, mushy words, and pick flowers for me?"

"Probably not," I moaned before sinking my teeth in her shoulder. Her body jerked as she squealed. She reached down and dug her fingers in my thigh.

"Good, " she groaned. "Now, lay on your back. It's your turn to ride the roller coaster."

I lay back, sighing, as she swung her hair to one side and began kissing around my neck. Her thigh rubbed against my revived prick, which throbbed with anticipation.

"Be gentle with me, querida," I whispered as she slid down, dragging her tongue from my collar bone to my left nipple. "I can only give my innocence away once."

"Fuck you, " Carmen chortled, wagging her pink tongue at me. "You're just lucky being a pervert isn't a crime, or you would be doing life." "If you were my cell mate, sexy, I'd could do it standing on my head."

"Let's see if we can commit any new crimes tonight, papi."

Carmen, crawled down, grinding her torso against my manhood, until her hand wrapped around the shaft.

"So big, and dark and beautiful," she whispered before dragging her tongue from the base all the way to the tip. Grinning evilly, she grabbed the tip of the foreskin between her teeth and pulled.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled as an explosive sensation rocketed up my spine. "I don't think that's how you do a circumcision, mami."

"Just wanted to be sure you're paying attention. You're gonna love what happens next."

Pulling back the foreskin, revealing the head of my cock, Carmen swirled her tongue all around, flicking it against the slit. My feet kicked against the bed sheets as I writhed ecstatically. She grinned at me before lowering her head down the shaft, nearly swallowing my cock in one gulp.

"Fucking hell!" I cried, arching my back as Carmen sucked hard on my throbbing penis. Her head started bobbing on the shaft, saliva dripping down the shaft as she greedily gobbled my cock. He hand cupped my balls, juggling them like ping pong balls as her mouth played my skin flute like a virtuoso on stage at Carnegie Hall. Grinding my ass against the bed, I grunted as Carmen hand reached the base of my cock. My head was spinning. Through the haze of lust, I felt the head of my cock brushing against the back of her throat. She squeezed and released my balls as she sucked me. She controlled me, utterly and completely.

Slowly her head slid back up, and off my cock. Grasping the shaft and rubbing it against her cheek.

"Feels good?" she purred.

I nodded wordlessly.

"Feels like you want to cum?"

I shook my head vigorously.

"Not just yet," she whispered. "I have a better place for this monster to cum into."

Climbing off the end of the bed, she tugged on my legs, pulling me down until my legs hung off the edge of the bed. She lifted my cock in her hand and started playing with my balls, rolling each testicle around her tongue while her hand gently stroked the shaft. By this point, I was in another dimension. When I could see, the best I could make out were vague shapes and colors. My heart was slamming into my rib cage, pounding a mile a minute.

"Baby," I groaned. 'You're gonna kill me."

I heard a throaty laugh from somewhere.

"You can't die yet, papi, not before the main event."

Rising, she stood in front of me, her body slick with a sheen of sweat, her nipples engorged like ripe cherries. She moved to the side of the bed. Turning my head, I watched her bend over and open a knapsack, pulling out a tube. She leaned over me, circling her tongue around my ear lobe.

"Astroglide makes everything easier," she whispered.

"Astroglide?" I thought. "Oh my God."

"Baby," I croaked, " I think I need a little break."

"You might need a break, Manuel," Carmen cooed as she walked toward the foot of the bed, "but it looks like somebody else is ready to get back in the game."

Her fingertips brushed against my skin as she talked, trailing down from my chest, over my stomach, down to my groin. She made lazy circles around the base of my fully erect cock, then slid her palm up the underside of the shaft, wrapping her fingers around my girth and squeezing.

"Oh, fuck!" I grunted as she started jerking my cock. Carmen climbed on to the mattress and straddled me, her juicy ass sliding back toward my face, while she dragged her tongue up and down my prick.

"I don't want you to wear out too fast, baby," she said as she toyed with my manhood. "So for now, why don't you just eat my asshole."

Se pushed her ample rear into my face, grinding her derriere against me as she stroked my cock faster. Reaching up, I dug my fingers in her cheeks and spreading them, exposing her puckered back door.

"Get your tongue in there, papi! Show me how much you want it!"

I plastered my tongue against her crack, slobbering over her rosebud. Drooling saliva down her crack, I painted her pucker with my tongue. As she ground her juicy rear against my mouth, I licked and sucked on her ass like a starving man dropped into an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Carmen moaned contentedly as she swallowed my throbbing fuck stick. Tickling my balls as her head bobbed on my cock, she kept writhing on top of me, pushing her ass backward, harder against my face.

"Get your tongue in there, I said!" I want you to fuck my dirty ass with your tongue!"

She could have told me to jump out the widow at this point. I took two fingers and worked the tips into her tight hole, spreading it open just a crack. Diving in, I pushed my tongue into the minute gape, flicking my tongue against her brown eye, poking into her dark tunnel.

"God, yessss'" she groaned approvingly. 'Let me feel it!'

Spitting on her hole, I worked my tongue against it, poking it inside the passage and slobbering. As I withdrew my tongue, I pushed two fingers against her pucker and heard her groan as my fingers slid in down to the second knuckle.

"Mmmmmm, God, I love it! Stick those fingers in deep baby! Fuck my ass!"

I didn't hesitate to oblige, stuffing my fingers into her anal canal as I shifted her tongue down to her dripping slit. Dragging my tongue back and forth over her love hole, I sucked on her sex, drinking from the dripping fountain. Her ass tightened around my fingers, and Carmen grunted as I scraped the walls of her rectum.

Finding her clit, I rubbed my tongue against it, making her hump my face even harder. Grasping her love button with my lips, I sucked hard. Sliding my free hand up to her snatch, I quickly thrust three fingers deep inside her fuck hole.

"HOLY FUCK!!!!" she screamed, releasing my throbbing prick from her mouth and bouncing on my chest. "Shit, you've got me totally full!! God, I feel good! Fuck me papi! Give it to me!!"

I reamed her orifices with gusto, working my hands like pistons, sliding in and out of her pussy and asshole in a rapid rhythm. Carmen lost focus on my cock as her body gyrated on top of me. Alternately grunting and shrieking, she pumped her loins on my fingers like a three hundred horsepower engine being pushed toward the red line.