How I Got a Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, my focus was interrupted when I felt a hard thud on the side of my head. Blinking, I turned my head and saw, a few inches away, the tube of Astroglide Carmen recovered from her knapsack.

"Lube me up, papi! Get my ass slick!"

Slowly, I withdrew my fingers from her holes, and reached over to grab the slim tube. I squirted a generous amount of lube on my fingers and started working the viscous gel around, and into her butthole.

Carmen flexed her glutes as I lubed her ass, making her brown eye wink at me, beckoning me. I responded by plunging my fingers back inside her ass, smearing lube against the walls of her rectum. Groaning, she gyrated her hips and clenched her buttocks, squeezing the friendly invaders in her anus.

"Papi'" she huffed, "Take the tube and squirt some lube in my ass. I want to feel it squirt in my ass!"

Grinning, I pulled my fingers out and picked up the tube. Maybe she had done this before, because the tube was slim enough to poke in her back door. Pushing the tube against her back side, I watched her pucker relax as the tip popped inside. Letting go of the tube, I chuckled as she held the tube up in her ass.

"Squirt it! Squirt some lube in my ass!"

Pressing down on the end of the tube, I heard an appropriately nasty "sploosh" as the fluid squirted into Carmen's anus.

"Ohhhhh, yessss!" she hissed. "That feels so good! Are you gonna cum in my ass like that, baby?"

"Trust me," I said as I squeezed the tube again, "when I let fly in your asshole, you're gonna know it."

"Big talk, you dirty fucker."

She reached back and plucked the tube out of her asshole, tossing it to the floor. Scrambling, she quickly spun around and pushed me down against the mattress.

"You think you're some kind of tough guy, papi?" she sneered, fingernails dragging into my pecs. "You think you're man enough to take care of my ass?"

My hand flew up, grabbing a mass of blond curls.

"What do you think we're dong here, lady, playing games?" I snarled, yanking her head back. "I will take plenty good care of your ass, good enough that you'll want more!"

"Ha! Prove it, fucker!"

With a sharp crack, her left hand came across my face.

Stunned, I let go of her hair, feeling the sting on my cheek. When I focused on Carmen again, she grinned evilly at me, teeth barely showing between her thick, red lips.

"That how you're gonna play now?" I seethed.

Squealing, Carmen leaped. One foot hit the floor before I grabbed her left arm.

"Hit and run, mami? You think you can play me like that?"

"You don't like it, papi?" she screamed, pulling hard as I held her arm like a vise. "Do something about it! Show me who's boss, you perverted bastard!"

Yanking hard, I jerked her back to me, grabbing her other arm. Lifting her off the floor, I held her for a moment, her legs kicking in the air as she screeched. Throwing her down on the mattress, I pinned her arms down and sneered at her.

"You want to know who the boss is? Let me show you!"

I picked her up again, and threw her over, holding her head down against the mattress. As she writhed against the bed, I rubbed my rock hard prick up and down the crack of her ass. Whimpering, Carmen pushed her ass hard against my cock, grinding her ass against the shaft.

"Pleassssse," she whined, pumping her ass against me.

Rearing my hand back, I whacked her ass, making her shriek.

"Please what?"

"Fuck my ass."

"What?'

"Fuck my ass!"

"I can't hear you, bitch!"

"STICK THAT GIANT SLAB OF BEEF INSIDE MY TIGHT ASS! RIP MY ASS APART! FUCK ME AND DUMP A GALLON OF CUM IN MY ASS!"

Taking the shaft in my hand, I pulled back the foreskin and pushed the sensitive head up in the crack of Carmen's ass, sliding it slowly, up and down, brushing it against her pucker. Her body jerked each time I pressed the throbbing mushroom head against her rosebud.

"STOP TEASING, PAPI! I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE! FUCK MY ASS!"

Grunting, I pushed the fat head against her rear entrance. Carmen squealed as her ass pushed back against my cock. Wrapping my hand around her throat, I pushed harder, pressing against her pucker. I leaned over, pressing harder against her body, forcing her to submit. Slowly, her sphincter began to relax, her hole spreading as the cock head poked inside her hole.

"Ohhhhh," she shuddered. "Its so fucking thick, papi, oh my God!"

"Take it, slut," I growled, my mind swimming as I pressed forward. "You asked for it!"

"Yes, yes, I need it," she cried, hands squeezing the bed sheets. "Oh fuck, its going in!" With that, the head pierced the veil and popped inside her anus. Her body seized, and her anal ring immediately clamped down, sending waves of sharp pain radiating through my body.

"HOLY FUCK!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO RIP MY DICK OFF?!"

"PUSH, GODDAMMIT! PUSH IT IN MY ASS!!"

Digging my fingers into her fleshy rump, I howled as I thrust into her, forcing my cock deeper down her anal canal. As the waves of pain subsided, my cock began throbbing wildly, pounding a beat against her rectal walls. Carmen pushed herself up to her knees and pushed her ass back on my cock.

'OHHHH, FUCK!!" she screamed as she ground her hips 'I FEEL LIKE THERE'S A BASEBALL BAT IN MY ASS!!!' FUCK ME PAPI!! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Sliding my hands around, I squeezed her giant tits in my palms and lifted her off the mattress. My hips began swinging, thrusting my cock further into her luscious ass, which contracted and released rapidly around my meat. Pulling her sweat-soaked back against my chest, I leaned in and sank my teeth into her shoulder.

"AAAAAHHH!!!!!" she wailed, her arms flailing as my cock sank all the way down into her ass. "OH FUCK! OH SHIT! OH JESUS! YOU'RE RIPPING MY ASS APART!! YESSSSS!!!"

"GOD, BABY I LOVE FUCKING YOUR ASS!!"

"KEEP FUCKING MY ASS MOTHERFUCKER! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING GIANT COCK! KEEP FUCKING ME!"

We fell forward on to the mattress. I pumped my cock as hard and fast as I could go, knowing that if my cock didn't explode soon, my brain just might. Carmen's body, pressed tight against me, felt like an inferno as she ground her ass against my groin.

"OH FUCK, PAPI, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!! OH GOD, YES!!'

Her ass contracted hard around the shaft as she began bucking and shaking wildly underneath me. Either the blood rushing in my ears made me deaf, or Carmen's screams left the range of human hearing. As her ass smothered my prick, I threw my head back and howled.

"FUCK YESSSS, HERE IT CUMSSSSSS!"

A rocket of cum shot deep into her waiting bowels as I squeezed her arms tightly with my hands. I thrust, over and over, firing another blast into her ass with each push. Finally, after the fifth spasm, I collapsed against her, arms stretched out across the mattress.

I don't know how long we laid like that. At some point, I felt my shriveled penis slip gently out of Carmen's ass, and I slid off her back, to the right, and rolled over onto my back.

"Am I dead?" I groaned, half-joking. "It would probably be better not to be dead, but I would be proud if that's how I went out."

"Shut up, you idiot," came the exasperated reply. Carmen winced when she tried to roll over.

"Jesus, my ass is gonna be sore for a month. I don't know how I'm gonna go to the bathroom, its gonna hurt too much to take a dump."

"Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch," I crowed. Her hand flew off the mattress and caught me sharply right below my rib cage.

"Don't get cocky, fucker," she groaned. " No ass reaming, no matter how good, entitles you that much.'

"So it was good," I chuckled, sliding my hand through her hair, which was matted into a thicket by sweat.

"Not like you need the extra boost of confidence, papi," she moaned as she rolled over and pressed against me, "but you love my body better than any man ever has."

"You're welcome," I whispered, running my fingers through her hair and down the back of her neck. "Thank you, too, for sharing your fabulous body with me."

"Now that we're both so thankful," she giggled, "what do we do?"

"Once my legs work again, I figure we should jump in the shower and clean each other up. Then we can order in some dinner."

"That reminds me, papi," Carmen said, pressing a hand against my chest and pushing herself up to sit. "Your bathroom is disgusting. There's mildew all over the shower tile." She hopped off the bed, and walked toward the bedroom door.

"Tomorrow, after you buy me breakfast, we are going shopping. You are going to buy every item on that list I was making before. When we get back here, I'm gonna clean out your grout." I watched her ass shimmy as she walked across the hall, into the bathroom.

"Somehow," I said to myself as I rolled out of bed, "I don't think that was a euphemism."