How I Got a Maid Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I groaned, sliding my hands to the back of her head, gently pushing Hannah's head down on my pulsing prick. She pushed back for a moment, then swallowed another inch of my shaft, gurgling as she rubbed her tongue along the underside of the shaft.

"Yeah, that's it, suck harder."

Pools of saliva dribbled from Hannah's mouth as her head bobbed faster on my throbbing cock. Sliding her hands behind me, she dug her fingers into my ass, squeezing tight and pushing the shaft deeper into her hungry mouth.

Taking slow, deep breaths, I concentrated, holding back the flood threatening to breach my dam. For a woman I accused of being a virgin not fifteen minutes before, Hannah had swallowed most of my thick eight inches with nary a complaint or a gag. She returned one hand to my balls, tickling them with her fingertips as her mouth slid back and forth along the shaft.

Dragging her mouth slowly back, she slid my cock out, with an audible "pop" as the head escaped her lips. She held the throbbing shaft flat against my belly, gently squeezing the head as she painted the underside of the shaft with her tongue. I groaned as she sucked one of my balls between her lips, rolling it in her mouth, balancing it on her tongue.

"My God, you're no virgin."

"Told you so," she giggled as she jacked my prick with her left hand.

"Keep that up, I'm going to blow up in your pretty face."

"Not yet, sweetheart," she said breathily. "I want to feel this thing inside me before that. You have any condoms?'

I nodded, grimacing as my cock pulsed in her hand.

"Good boy. Now come on," she said, hanging on to my cock as she stood, and leading me down the hallway to my bedroom. She giggled as I wrapped my fingers in her strawberry blond hair, caressing her as she led me down the hallway.

"Oooo, is that silk?" she cooed as she stepped into my bedroom.

"Yeah," I grinned. " I splurged a little. Thought I would surprise Carmen when she comes back."

"You mean you've never fucked on theses sheets?"

"Nope, they're waiting to be broken in."

"God, that is hot, I have to fuck you now."

"Love, you'd be fucking me now if that mattress was flat and the sheets were ten years old and halfway ripped off," I cracked as I reached out and slid my arms around her waist, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"I know," she gasped as our lips parted. "But silk is going to feel so much better on my skin. Now lay on the bed and let me ride you."

"You're a tall drink of water, sweetheart," I murmured as I caressed Hannah's ass. "You sure you can do it on top of me?"

"Baby, " she laughed, grabbing my arm and yanking me toward the bed, "you're not the first bronco I busted."

Our laughter grew as she pushed me toward the bed, her fingertips pressing against the matted black and white hair on my chest. I whooped as I fell backward on the mattress, grabbing her wrist and pulling her down on top of me. I pressed my lips against hers as our pelvises ground together, the heat and wetness from her pussy rubbing against my cock.

"Get up," she grunted. "Get up on the bed. I want you inside me."

As she climbed off the bed, I pushed myself back, ass rubbing against the impossibly soft silk until I could reach back and grab the dark wooden slats of the headboard.

"I've been dreaming about your cock, Manuel," Hannah said as she climbed on the mattress. "Hot, sticky dreams. My sheets would be soaked with sweat and pussy juice when I woke up. I made myself cum so many times listening to you fuck those girls. I need you, Manuel. I need you to fuck me just like you fucked them."

Reaching over to the night stand, I opened the top drawer and pulled out a condom, which I removed from the foil and held out for Hannah.

"Care to do the honors?" I grinned.

Smiling broadly, she held my cock between her fingers and slowly rolled the rubber down the pulsing shaft.

"Climb on board, baby. Fasten your seat belt."

Straddling my thighs, Hannah climbed up on the balls of her feet, positioning herself over my cock. I grabbed the base of the shaft, pointing it up as she slowly sank down. As her pussy lips reached the head, I rubbed it slowly up and down her slit, drawing soft moans. The moans turned to squeals as I pierced the veil, the head disappearing into Hannah's love hole. She leaned forward as her pussy engulfed my prick, groaning loud as each inch sank deeper inside her.

"Ohhhh, fuck, I can't believe it," she moaned as she leaned forward onto her knees, and started rocking forward and back.

"That's it, baby," I grunted. "Squeeze my prick in there."

"Jesus," she muttered, grabbing my biceps and gripping them tightly as she squeezed and released her pussy around my throbbing shaft. My hips started thrusting, forcing myself deeper into paradise.

"Oh my God," she screamed. "You're stretching my pussy! Oh God, its so big! Even when she said how big it was, I didn't believe it!"

"She?" I thought before a shock wave of pleasure raced up my spine and erased any rational thoughts from my brain. Her hips rolled back and forth on top of me, keeping my cock constantly moving in her dripping cunt. Her B-cup tits hung in front of me, shaking harder with each thrust. Reaching up, I cupped one of her breasts with each hand.

Throwing herself forward, Hannah leaned into me, burying her face in my shoulder as she began pumping her hips rapidly, her athletic ass banging against my pelvis.

"Ohhhhh, God!" she screamed into my shoulder. "Fuck me hard, Manuel, fuck me with your huge cock! It feels so fucking good!"

Taking her face in my hands, I pulled it to mine, plastering my lips against hers. She forced her tongue into my mouth, urgently sucking on my tongue as her cunt began to spasm around my prick, contacting and releasing as she coated the shaft with a shower of sex juice.

"God yes, I'm cumming! Keep fucking me, stick that big dick deep inside me! God you're so good, I love it!"

She screamed as the orgasm overtook her, leaning backward and wailing, bouncing wildly as I kept thrusting my rod inside her cunt.

Finally, she leaned forward again, placing her palms on my chest and looking straight in my eyes.

"Cum for me Manuel. I want to feel this monster explode inside me."

Slowly, she contacted her pussy around my shaft, and the intense pressure worked its way from the tip of my little head all the way to the top of the big one.

"Fuck, baby, I can't hold it."

"Let go, Manuel, let it go for me."

With an anguished roar, the dam burst and I started filling the condom with blast after blast of cum. As I came, Hannah leaned into me, kissing my face, murmuring incoherently. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her, sweat dripping off her face, falling on my arms and shoulders.

"Mmmmm, yesss," she whispered as her body rested on top of mine. "That was even better than I imagined."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I whispered, kissing up and down her swan-like neck. "It was quite a ride for me, too."

"I was so nervous," she said, stroking my face with her fingers. "I wanted this, I've wanted it for so long."

"What? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Well, I kept seeing these women going up to your apartment, I thought its not like you need me chasing after you. And you were so loud, I couldn't believe how loud you were, how dirty it sounded."

"Again, so sorry," I chuckled.

"Please," she laughed. "It was like listening to a porno movie three nights a week, without the pay per view charges. I almost rubbed my pussy raw."

"Good thing you didn't," I grinned.

Brushing my lips against hers, I bunched my hands up in her hair. She purred into the kiss, sliding her tongue inside my mouth and grinding her pelvis against mine. Her hands slid up and down my arms, her fingernails gently scraping the skin.

"Tell me something," I sighed as she kissed down to my chest and played with my nipples.

"What's that?"

"Why tonight?"

"What?" she smiled, kissing around my stomach.

"Why tonight? I mean, I get your coming up, I'm very glad you did, but why pick tonight? I didn't see you earlier, so you couldn't have known for sure I'd even be at home, or if I was alone. Why did you come here tonight?"

Hannah smiled and dragged her tongue around my stomach, pausing to tickle my belly button before sliding off the end of the bed and unrolling the condom, pinching it to hold the cum in the tip.

"What time is it, Manuel?" she asked, looking at me with a sweet smile.

"Time? It's . . . nine o'clock," I said, looking at the alarm clock on the night stand.

As if on cue, the cordless phone on the night stand began ringing.

Hannah hopped around the side of the bed and grabbed the phone, smiling as she looked at the caller i.d.

"Hello? Yes, its me," she said excitedly as she sat on the side of the bed.

"Me?" I thought. "Who's calling Hannah at my apartment?"

"Right here in the bedroom. Yes he just came, so much cum in the condom, its like I just milked a prize cow."

I stared incredulously as Hannah sat on the edge of the bed.

"You were totally right. He's such a tit man. I didn't think mine would be big enough to interest him, but he loved playing with them."

"Excuse me," I tried to interrupt.

"Oh God, yes his cock is like heaven. I couldn't believe I got the whole thing inside me. "I've never been stretched like that before."

"OK, what the fuck is going on here?" I growled as I started to climb out of bed.

"Oh, he's mad now," Hannah giggled, pushing me to keep me down on the bed as she rose. "You better explain it to him. I'll see if I can calm him down."

Hannah tossed the phone, which struck me in the chest and hit the mattress. She scrambled down to the end of the mattress, slipping back between my legs and sliding my flaccid cock back in her mouth.

"Who the hell is this?" I barked as I picked up the phone.

"Surprise, surprise, papi," Carmen purred.

"Carmen? What the fuck- oh God," I groaned as Hannah tickled my balls.

"What's that, baby?" Carmen giggled. "I can't hear you over the moaning." "Carmen, what the hell is going on?"

"Well, I bet right now, she's giving you're a pretty good blowjob, isn't she, papi?"

"Fuck, yes," I moaned, looking down at Hannah stroking my prick rapidly while she sucked on the head.

"I taught sweetie well," Carmen said proudly.

"Taught? Sweetie?"

Carmen's laughter was long and husky.

"Put on the speaker phone, papi."

I punched the speaker button and held the phone up.

" I met sweetie on the stairs a couple of months ago. She was curious about what exactly was going on up here, weren't you, sweetie?"

Hannah's blonde curls shimmied as she nodded, unable to speak with a mouth full of cock.

"So I told her all the jobs I do for you . . . all the jobs, papi."

I grinned as I watch Hannah drag her tongue along the underside of the shaft.

"We started talking, and it turns out sweetie has been wanting to jump your sexy bones for more than a year. Imagine that."

I looked down at Hannah, whose cheeks were flaming red, as she slid my prick out of her mouth.

"You don't have to make me sound like a lovesick teenager, Carmen."

"It's ok, baby," Carmen cooed. "Sweetie was just too shy to approach you, papi. So I offered to tutor her."

"Tutor?"

"You know, get her confidence up where it needed to be to go after you. I introduced her to some of the guys in my classes who are always rubbing up on me."

"What?" "You had Hannah fucking your students?"

"Just the small-dick ones, papi. Only five inches or less. Sweetie needed to try some breakfast link sausage before she tackled that kielbasa of yours."

Hannah swallowed my prick again, studiously avoiding my gaze.

"Carmen," I groaned as Hannah sucked me hard, "I can't believe that."

"No harm, papi, I only let her go with the ones I knew were safe, only good guys."

"And . . . mmmmmm that's good, Hannah . . . how did you know the size of their dicks?"

"I made them all take it out and stroke it till it was hard, of course."

"Why do I fucking ask?" I moaned, as the flood of revelations, and the seductive pull of Hannah's mouth, made my head swim.

"Do you like the trim job on sweetie's pussy, papi? She had the cutest blonde bush, but I know how you like your pussy neater, so I trimmed it for her."

"She let . . . oh, fuck, she let you shave her pussy?"

"Trim, papi, not shave, try and keep up. Don't you love how sweet her pussy tastes?"

I nodded, recalling the sweet tang of Hannah's sex for a few seconds, until the tumblers in my foggy brain clicked into place.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I croaked. "You and Hannah, oh my fucking God!" I cried out as Hannah swiftly removed me from her mouth, scrambled on top of me, and sat down on my cock, sinking my meat down to the root in her pussy.

"What's that, papi? Did you say something?"

"Jesus," I groaned, watching Hannah slide down on my fuck stick, her juicy cunt swallowing me, squeezing my prick hard.

Hannah leaned back, pressing her arms against the mattress, bucking her hips rapidly. I watched my cock sliding rapidly in and out of her honey hole.

"Mmmm, sweetie, are fucking our boy now?" Carmen asked in an airy voice.

"Uh-huh," Hannah cried, her ass bumping against me and grinding my throbbing cock.

A strangled cry came from over the phone, along with a whiny buzz.

"Carmen?" I grunted. What's that noise?"

"Mmmmm, rubbing my new vibrator over my nipples, god, they are sooo stiff."

"Vibrator?" I sighed as I pumped my hips, filling Hannah's pussy as she pushed herself straight up on top of me. "Carmen? Aren't you at your mother's house?"

"Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, so hot," Carmen moaned. "She's gone . . . God . . . out with her cougar pals, looking for some . . . . God, my pussy's wet . . . looking for some college boys to bone. I swear, that woman's sex drive is worse than my sister's!"

"That's saying something," I grunted.

"Pinch my nipples, Manuel! Squeeze them hard!"

Hannah grabbed my hands, dragging them up to her tits, pressing them against the perky flesh bags. I cupped them from underneath, brushing my thumbs against her stiff nipples.

"Oh yesssss, that's so good, Manuel, squeeze my tittiees, fuck yeah!" she squealed, bouncing up and down on my prick.

"Fuck him good, sweetie!" Carmen yelled. "Fuck I wish I could see you sexy mohterfuckers!"

"God, Carmen," Hannah cried in a strangled falsetto, " his dick is so deep inside me! He's stretching my pussy out, just like you said!"

"Fuck him, sweetie! God, I have to stick this thing inside me! Yesssss, I'm sliding it in my pussy, its vibrating my cunt, fuck yeah!"

"Oh, God, fuck me Manuel!" Hannah screamed as she rocked her hips back and forth on top of me. "I'm so fucking hot, Jesus, I feel like I'm going to burst into flames!"

Reaching up, I grabbed Hannah's arms and pulled her down to me, pressing my mouth against hers as she collapsed on top of me. My hips were flying now, thrusting up and down, bouncing off the mattress, slamming my cock into her soaking wet cunt.

"Aaaaaah!" came the anguished cry over the phone. "My pussy is fucking gushing! Its fucking fantastic!"

Hannah's pressed her arms against my chest, grinning wildly at me as she ground her hips against me, squeezing and releasing my aching prick.

"Sweetie, get on your knees," Carmen yelled. "I want you to fuck him doggie, wait til you feel how deep he gets!"

I looked up at Hannah, who smiled lasciviously, then kissed me. She pushed herself off me, sliding my cock out of her wetness, and rolled over on the bed, face pressed against the mattress and her ass high in the air.

"Looks . . .good . . . doesn't it, papi?" Carmen huffed, sounding more and more ragged. "Stick your fucking cock in there! Take her!"

Needing no more encouragement. I rolled off the bed and climbed up behind Hannah. Leaning forward, I stuck my face between her legs stretching my tongue out and painting her dripping cunt with saliva.

"Jesus!" Hannah screamed, reaching across the mattress and pulling the phone close to her head. "Carmen, he's fucking me with his tongue, ohhhhh God!"

"Mmmmmm, I love that fucking tongue . . . ohhhh shit, between this vibe and listening to you fuckers my cunt's about to combust. Lick that coochie, papi, suck up her sweet juice!"

I could barely hear anything at this point, with the blood roaring in my ears. I spread Hannah's pussy lips with my fingers and pushed my tongue inside her juicy snatch. Squealing, Hannah pushed her ass back, humping my hungry mouth.

"Eat me, you bastard! Stick that nasty tongue deep in my wet hole!"

I dug my fingers into Hannah's ass as she ground her butt in my face, my tongue swirling around the sopping wet folds, poking in and out of her love hole. My nostrils were filled with the powerfully sweet aroma of her sex as I slid my hand underneath her and tickled her clit.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Hannah screamed, thrashing on the bed as I licked her buttery folds and massaged her clit. "OHHHHHHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

"YESSSSSSSS," Carmen cried out. "FUCK HER GOOD, PAPI! STICK YOUR FUCKING COCK IN HER PUSSY!"

Sliding up, I gripped my shaft, rubbing the head against her drippings slit before I thrust it deep inside her quivering snatch.

"JESUS YESSSSSSS! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" Hannah wailed, pushing her ass backward, forcing my prick deeper.

Grabbing her arms, I pulled Hannah up, holding her up as I pounded her cunt from behind, my cock throbbing like a jackhammer, pressing against her inner walls.

"FUCKKKKKK YEAHHHH!" Carmen screamed, her banshee wails piercing the air over the phone. "OHHHHHH SHIT! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO HARD! JESUS!"

"FUCK ME MANUEL!" Hannah screamed, bucking her hips, thrusting back into me. "CUM IN MY PUSSY! FILL MY CUNT! PLEEEEEASEEE!"

"OHHHHHHHH GOD!" I cried out, throwing my head back, yanking Hannah up as my cock erupted, spewing hot semen into her greedy cunt. Hannah's pussy clamped down hard on my exploding cock, squeezing it like a vise, milking the shaft for every drop of cum it could shoot. The air was thick with sweat, the heady smell of sex, and the uncontrollable screams of three people.

"Oh, oh, oh," Hannah whimpered as I slowly lowered her to the mattress and collapsed beside her, my cock sliding out of her. I slid my arm across her shoulders and cradled her against my chest. "My God," she whispered.

"No, I'm just a man, love, but thanks for the compliment."

Hannah shook as she laughed, her sweat-soaked back rubbing against my chest as she took my hand and kissed the palm, rubbing it against her cheek.

"Hey!" a breathy voice yelped over the phone. "Don't just fall asleep on me there, you two!"

"Oh, never Carmen," I laughed, laying rolling onto my back, as Hannah turned and curled into me, draping one of her legs across mine. "But don't expect a repeat performance anytime soon. I can't feel my feet."

"Don't worry, papi," Carmen sighed. "I may have already worn out the batteries on this thing. I was just thinking about next week."

"Next week?" Hannah murmured, her lips brushing against my chest.

"Yes, sweetie, when I come back to the city next week. Papi, I want you to make dinner, for three."

"Three?" I asked, lifting my head off the mattress.

"Of course," she said. "We have a lot to celebrate. I'll pick up some nice thick steaks. You can make baked potatoes and creamed spinach, papi. I'll even pick up champagne."

"Mmmmm," Hannah purred. "That sounds wonderful, Carmen."

"That's just dinner, sweetie, we'll have dessert in bed. I bought a new strap-on dildo today. I can't wait to break it in. Sweet dreams, sexy fuckers."

I smiled as the phone clicked off, and kissed the top of Hannah's head.

"Not too aggressive, is she?" I chuckled.

"Oh no, Manuel," Hannah purred. "I asked her if she had a strap-on. I want her to fuck my ass while you fuck my pussy. It sounds so exciting when she describes it, I just have to try it."