How I Got a Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you're much older than me, if at all." I moaned as she stroked my shaft.

"You're correct, my love," she smiled before sliding her mouth halfway down my length and sucked hard, almost knocking me off my feet.

My toes curled, pressing against the floor as Ulla bobbed her head, rapidly sucking down more and more of my cock. Her mouth formed a seal around my penis and her nails dug into my thighs as she sucked in hard, making me grimace and groan as I reached out and grabbed the empty desk for balance.

"Fuck, woman, don't rip my cock off!" I cried, rocking on the balls of my feet. "Not until I can stuff it inside that pussy, at least!"

Her head slid back again, my cock flopping out onto her hand, which she wrapped around the shaft, squeezing my length tight as she jerked it.

"You want this pussy?" she sneered. "This old twat? It can't possibly be as wet and tight as my young daughters! You screamed about how tight the pussies were, they told me how loud you screamed while you fucked their young cunts."

"Goddamn," I grunted, my temples pounding. "You have some . . . interesting fucking talks at the dinner table."

"My daughters tell me everything," she smiled as she rose from her knees, holding my cock tight as she walked over to the empty desk.

Turning toward me, she placed her hands on the desk and lifted herself onto it, setting her ass inched from the edge of the desk. As her legs spread, I saw her pussy lips below the soft blond patch, glistening with the juices I had just been drinking so deeply.

"My husband and I taught our daughters everything about sex," she whispered as she stroked her labia. We wanted them to be prepared for the world, prepared for men like you, Manuel."

"What about men like me?" I asked as I stepped forward, grasping her calves, lifting her legs in the air.

"Animals," she snarled. "Beasts who have no thought for anything but their own pleasure. We taught our daughters how to take care of themselves, how to take as much pleasure from sex as they could ,and how to satisfy animals like-"

I interrupted her lecture by crushing my mouth on hers, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth. Her legs wrapped around my ass, pushing me against her body. My prick rubbed against her juicy slot as our sweaty torsos slid against each other. My fingers slide through her platinum tresses, grasping her hair, pulling he head back, exposing her throat, laughing as I sank my teeth into her flesh.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed, her hips bucking off the desk, pushing her pussy against my cock, rubbing her hot spot on my shaft.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Stick that enormous cock inside me and fuck me!"

I pushed her down, spreading her legs wide as I guided my cock to her buttery folds. Her fingernails raked my arms as I rubbed the head up and down her slit, coating it in her hot cunt juice.

I watched her face as the head pierced the veil of her sex. Her hungry smile twisted, contorting as she felt my girth spreading her puffy lips wide. Grinning, I thrust, pushing my shaft deeper, feeling her wetness welcome me.

"Oh my God," she stammered, her hands wrapped around my upper arms. "It's so thick, so powerful . . . oh my God, fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

My hips swung wildly as I buried my prick in her velvety tunnel. An electric shock flew up my spine each time her pussy contracted around my throbbing shaft. Groaning with delight, I pushed Ulla's legs high in the air and started punishing her pulsing fuck hole.

"God, yesssss!" she wailed, rolling on the desk and squeezing her massive melons. "You're magnificent! Use my pussy! Abuse it! Hurt it! I love your giant prick!"

"Take it all, you hot fucking slut!" I half screamed, half groaned as I sank all the way inside her. "Your goddamn pussy is even tighter than your hot fucking daughters! Squeeze my cock! Squeeze it!"

"Ohhhhhh, like this, you fucking bastard?" came the strangled cry from her throat.

My head nearly exploded as her pussy tried to crush my shaft. My head flew back and I wailed, banshee-like, as her pussy contracted around my cock like a boa constrictor.

"Yessss, yessss," Ulla hissed, pumping her hips, bouncing off the desk. "You like how that feels, you dirty motherfucker? That's what you are, a filthy motherfucker! Fuck me! Fuck me just like you fucked my daughters! God, my pussy is so wet!"

Anybody still left in the building was probably standing outside my door by now, but I was suck too deep inside one of the tightest pussies I'd ever felt to care. Leaning over, I sucked my mouth full of one of Ulla's melons and started jackhammering her cunt, thrusting my hips as fast and hard as I could. Her pussy convulsed around my shaft, contracting and releasing, juices seeping out and pooling on the desk, dripping down to the floor. Ulla's fingernails dug into my shoulders as her pussy began to spasm.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss, I'm cumming! Fuck yesssssss!"

Pain seared in my back as Ulla dragged her fingernails in my shoulder blades, her hips thrusting into me. Wailing, she ground into me, raking my back and crushing my cock in her pussy.

"Cum inside me! Cum inside my pussy!" she screamed as her body thrust beneath me. "I want to feel your cum inside my pussy, please cum inside me!"

Just as it felt she might rip off my prick off at the base, I exploded. My body went stiff as my balls unleashed a flood of semen into Ulla's pussy. Her fingers slid to my arms, digging into my biceps.

"Yes, darling, that's it!" she moaned, pressing her cheek against the top of my head. "Give it all to me, fill my pussy!"

I shook and groaned as Ulla milked my cock, squeezing her powerful cunt around the shaft as she caressed my head to her bosom.

"My fucking God," I finally whispered as I slid off Ulla and lay on the desk. "You're amazing."

Ulla leaned over, gently kissing my lips before she hopped off the desk, bent down and swallowed my flaccid cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my back arched and my head banged against the wall. Her tongue swirled around the head of my limp prick, sucking off the pussy juice and cum then letting me slip out of her mouth with a "Pop"

"I never thought," Ulla said as she climbed on the desk, straddling me and leaning over, "that I would meet another man who could make my body respond the way you just did. Its like my William was born again . . .or at least his cock," she giggled.

"Happy to be of service," I half laughed, half-groaned, reaching up to fondle the monumental globes hanging just in front of me.

"Mmmmmmmmm, darling" Ulla smiled as my hands caressed her tits, "are you trying to start me up again? I can tell you it wouldn't take much."

"Would that be such a bad thing?" I grinned, squeezing her massive mammaries together.

"Normally, no," she smiled as she grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands away from her breasts. "Another night, I will drag you into my car, drive you out to my house, and fuck you ceaselessly for a week. But tonight, you have to go home."

"Home?" I asked, lifting my head as she slipped of the desk and gathered her clothes off the floor. "Why?"

"Carmen has a surprise prepared for you, darling. One you're going to enjoy very much."

"Wait a second. She knows you're here?"

"Dear Manuel," she giggled, "Carmen sent me here to keep you busy while she prepares your surprise. I've been wanting to sample the beautiful cock she and Vanessa have been so mad for all these months, since Carmen told me about your first night together."

I sat on the edge of the desk, staring at her like she was speaking Martian.

"It's all right, darling, I know you are confused. Would you close my bra up?"

She turned around and I managed to lift my arms, hooking the clasps of Ulla's bra, before she turned and sweetly kissed my lips.

"You are not the first lover my daughters and I have shared, Manuel," she said, perfectly naturally as she turned, adjusting her bosom before pulling her sweater over her head. "You are, by far, the best, however. I taught both my daughters' first lovers how to properly satisfy a woman before I let them take my daughters' innocence.

"I'm starting to wonder if your daughters were ever innocent." I smiled.

"Very much so, darling," Ulla said, rubbing her hand over my cheek. "That is why William and I resolved to teach them all they needed to know to protect themselves and to properly enjoy all the pleasure the world has to offer. How successful do you think we were?"

"Off the charts." I sighed, grabbing her wrist and kissing it up and down. "But I still don't understand."

"Tonight?" Ulla laughed. "Carmen need you to be . . . delayed. I've been looking forward to the opportunity to experience the magnificent lover my daughters have been raving about for months. I seemed like a win-win situation, don't you agree?"

I shook my head, laughing ,as I hopped off the desk. Wrapping my arms around Ulla's waist, I pulled her into me and plastered my lips against hers, moaning as her leg slid up and down my calf.

"I certainly feel like a winner," I whispered as I planted kisses along her neck, "but you can't expect me to be satisfied with just this brief encounter. I need more, Ulla."

"Of course, darling," she laughed as her hands slithered along my back. "That's why you are coming to my house next weekend."

"Next weekend?"

"Yes, all weekend, my love, we will do nothing but drink wine, eat fine food and share our bodies."

I watched as she stepped back and slipped on her stilettos. She smiled gratefully at me as she adjusted her sweater and smoothed her skirt.

"I never thought I would meet another man who could wake the kind of passion I shared with my William. I look forward to seeing what else you can stir in me, Manuel."

She took my hands, pulling me to her. Standing in the center of my office, we kissed passionately for I don't know how long, until she pulled away.

"Now, darling, you go home and remember to thank my daughter properly for her surprise gift," she smiled at me. "I hope I haven't exhausted you too much for that."

"No," I chuckled, "I think I can recover sufficiently for that. But aren't those yours?" I asked, pointing to the satin panties still lying on the floor in front of my desk.

"My gift to you, darling." she laughed as she opened the door. "Use them to decorate the office, if you like."

The door slammed shut, and I nearly collapsed. I had never imagined what meeting the girls' mother would be like, and if I had, it wouldn't have gone like that in my wildest dreams.

"I know Scandinavians are supposed to be less hung up about sex, but goddamn," I said to myself, as I picked my suit up off the floor and began getting dressed. Ulla had popped three buttons off my shirt, I noticed as I slipped it on. I chuckled as I decided not to spend any time looking for the lost buttons, slipping on my trousers and jacket instead. Now that I knew Carmen was waiting for me at home, I didn't want to waist any more time before I got there. Reaching down, I snatched Ulla's panties off the floor, lifted them up to my nose, and breathed deeply, inhaling her intoxicating scent before I stuffed them in my pocket.

I laced my shoes and grabbed my briefcase on my way out the door, my mind already shifting to what lay ahead. My cock stirred as visions of Carmen, stretched out naked on my bed, her pillowy breasts shaking wildly as I pounded her pussy, rushed through my brain.

"I may need to score some Viagra from off the street to get through tonight, "I chuckled to myself as I pushed the elevator call button.

"Dude!" came a scream from down the hallway, as George came rushing up, red in the face, his belly shaking. "That was not right!"

"Maybe not," I said quietly, "but it was necessary."

"You're hurting my feelings, Manny," George whined. "I was just trying to work a little magic, just see how far it might get me."

"She wasn't here to see you, George," I sighed as the elevator door opened. "But, if she asks after you, I'll give her your number."

"One thing, dude, "George said, grabbing my elbow as I stepped into the elevator. "I checked out case management system. You don't represent any Carmen or Vanessa Quintana on any active case. So, you want to tell me what that goddess was really doing here?"

I studied his face for a minute as I held the "door open" button.

"One day, if you get me very drunk, I might tell you. For now," I smiled, reaching into my jacket pocket, I'll let you ponder this," tossing the crumpled blue satin panties at him. "But I'll need those back tomorrow."

I waited as he reached up and grabbed the panties with both hands, and unfolded them. As his face went from confusion to shock, I smiled broadly and let the elevator doors close.

12