How I Got Sucked Into Threesome Sex

Story Info
Childhood friend invited me to share his shy wife.
4.3k words
3.67
109.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I am sharing here, have already shared at some other place but at that time, I haven't come up with much finer details, so I rewrote it,for the better understanding of the realistic feelings which goes with it.Once this threesome bug bites you , there is no other way to enjoy sex for a single male, who been lucky enough to get into this close and private world. I am one of those lucky one who started late into it and still meeting different set of couples to enjoy the swinging world.

It's pleasure to communicate at a forum where one can understand, what really happen between 3 people, who till this thing is discussed never thought that such thing can happen at all.

Before I come to this incident, let me fill in you with the background of our life as its important to understand the event at hand. Dev and me are known to each other since 1980, both after college did their apprenticeship under the same firm. He was senior to me,later we became drinking buddies and also on few occasion had some sexual adventure too. Later we got married and went to different direction of life but we always remained friends.

I had always a very close relationship with Sonali Bhabhi, Dev's wife and I can say, been the closest among Dev's now numerous friends. Despite hitting in 40's Dev and me been very much intoxicated with sex and Dev was lucky, as both he and Sonali were having a wonderful sexual life, whereas my sexual life was in dump. My wife, after few years of marriage just withdrew from sexual life and lost in it and even admonished me for having extra sexual interest, despite having growing kids at home. So before this topic came between me and Dev, I was already off the sex from my wife from last 3 years.

Dev knew about it and asked me to spice the sexual life and introduce my wife to different ways of it. He asked me to introduce her to other things in sex rather than going for routine sex.

I took some time to answer it, as never before we had discussed the sex details of our wives in such a serious manner. Karuna,my wife's name, is a beautiful woman and when I say beautiful then I mean it in every sense and I had enjoyed sex with her as long as it lasted before she lost her interest in it. I told Dev I am not an Idiot and I have read all about human sexual psychology and know a woman in every sense and I have done everything in my power to make her a sex animal like myself. But her pelvic bone inflation made for her sexual intercourse, a painful experience and even took her to Doctors too for that.I even got her Vibrator long back in 1991 so that when I am not there she had something in her pussy to make her cum.

In those period I first got my hand on Magazine called Bombayite, which was a swinger magazine and this opened a new world for me and I knew then and there that I am not for normal sex life, I even shared that magazine with her and tried to convince her for swap with a colleague of mine with whom she was in good terms but she developed cold feet afterwards, so I dropped the subject. These details are for the reader's information which I told Dev later on. As she was denying me sex in one pretext or another I was getting irritated and frustrated and fought her for getting checked up with a Lady Doctor, as I was convinced that its all mental block, as well Hormonal imbalance. Any way I was unlucky and nothing worked in my favor and my marriage gone for a toss. As I am an Indian, as well living in India and have lovely kids so I compromised and let marriage remain a sham.

I still remember it was December cold night of 2003 and Dev and I were driving back from another city, where we had gone for a work, to Lucknow, The driver was driving and we were drinking at the back of the car. Dev out of blue told me that he enjoy sex with Sonali now more, as while fucking her he keep on role playing of some other man and he gets a tremendous hard on and have great sex. Initially Sonali was not comfortable with the role play but later on she also taking name of the person whom Dev use to choose while fucking her. He use to get Porn movies on DVD and while watching it he fucks her.

In this way Sonali got introduced to swap, 3some and group sex and enjoyed it. Dev gradually while doing fucking her keep on asking to get a new Cock in her Pussy so that he can enjoy fucking daylight of her 2 Cocks. First she didnt understand it but regularly this fantasy keep on creeping in their sexual life and even Sonali now got used to fantasize and ask Dev for that.

Frankly, I was shocked to hear such details but at the same time I got back to my own memory lane when I use to have sex with my wife and do role play. So I also blurted Dev that he is not the only man to think in this way even in my own hay days enjoyed this. This gave him the confidence and got excited and told me frankly that he wants someone to fuck his wife in front of him as it gave him great pleasure to think of it.

He confessed he has short listed a 20 year young man working in his office and giving him and Sonali chance to be alone but so far she has not shown any inclination for him. This experiment is of his own doing, as Sonali refuses to do it. When I heard that I asked Dev not to be an idiot and don't go for it, as its dangerous. Young man can never be discreet and once Sonali gets her first experience with a young stud, then Dev will never be able to match his powers and there might be great danger of effecting the marriage itself. He should do it by taking her in confidence and also not to choose a stranger but someone whom he can trust as well of his age group. While getting drunk we discussed who that can be and of the short listed one I got my name in it too, which I flatly refused. You surprised? Don't be, as this is a truth. I told him I know them from last 16 years and never ever I looked upon Sonali other than a Bhabhi , wife of dear friend and I am in no mood to spoil my relationship, as I can't take a chance, if things went wrong.

So we reached back Lucknow in the morning and by the time, we all were sober and little sheepish also. He dropped me at my house and drove on to his city which was 100 KM from Lucknow. As far I remember we didn't talk much at that moment and as far me was concern I was engulfed with all kind of feelings. On the one hand I was scared about what we have discussed in the night and I knew that any kind of uncertainty on the part of Dev can spoil our relationship as a friend, for all time to come and at the same time I didn't wanted Dev to pursue his fantasy to be fulfilled by any unknown person. I think after 2 days he called me and we talked about everything except Sex. I was relived with my reaction and I guess made me comfortable with him.

Next week he dropped in Lucknow and we met in the evening for drinks. After 2 drinks we again found discussing about sex and Dev told me that he has openly discussed with Sonali about another man joining in and she kicked out his idea of having sex with that young man. During discussion she never committed for anything but yes Dev did come to knew that Sonali rate very high me as their friend along with one doctor who was known to me too.

Dev took it as an indication of her agreeing for having sex with them where as Sonali thought this a new game added up, to spice up their sex life. So you see how things as complicated as 3some get easy with such innocent presumptions! This comedy of error or swinging error broke the ice and Dev asked me to join in and this time it was a call of a friend, more than someone looking for someone to gate crash in their bedroom. Do you know what I said instead soothing my impossible hard on?"Yaar tum Sonali se joote padvaoonge mujhe aur mein kabhi unka mooe nahi dekh paoonga"(You will get me beaten by shoes by Sonali and I will never be able to show my face) I think he looked at me seriously and said 'Tum chootiye hoe"(You are a fucking moron.)

Any way he went back but he gave me enough wild imagination that I masturbated that night and wondered if this really can take place? Should I get into it at all? But you know how things like this really suck you in and you just get crazy all the time , after all I did started to believe that I finally may be enjoying not just sex but also baptizes into swinging life style. Yes one more thing , he told me that he along with Sonali and kids are going to Mumbai and Goa for 15 days, so that period was of silence from his end but I kept on surfing Net to look for the help in this matter but I always found myself looking at www.adulfriendfinder.com,www.literotica.com etc and getting sunk into threesome, group sex and swap.

When Dev came back from vacation he gave me a call and told me that I have a job interview next morning, I had applied for a job in one of his client company long before we firstly talked about sex thing. So I packed my bag and drove to his City that evening. Dev welcomed me and put my bag in the guest room, as I always stayed at their place whenever I am staying back there. After some time Sonali came with tea and for the first time I looked at her with very different set of eyes. By God she is so desirable! That's what came from my inner self.5'4" height, fair in color, hazel eyes, curly blackish brownish hair, alluring boobs wrapped in well fitted blouse and curvy ass! All this talk with Dev made me see things which I never thought I am capable of seeing! After all she was, my best friend's wife! I got angry with myself and someone from inside me rebuked me in no uncertain terms.

That evening I drank the worst tea of my life, she keep on asking about everyone at back home and was very normal, like always but I was all fucked up. I guess at 7:30 Dev came up from his office and had normal conversation and then we friends went out to buy Rum. Dev suggested that we should have a glass of Rum in the car, so that by the time we reach home we are warm enough to relax. It must be 8'O Clock and Dev got car of the road and we made drinks and said cheers. I was worried for the next day interview but Dev kept on asking me not to panic but be relaxed. Then he slowly said to me that not to lock my room in the night, the manner in which he said, gave me a jolt and I looked him up questioningly. He was serious as well smiling from the corner of his mouth.

He said, ' I will bring Sonali in your room , so don't sleep.'

I shot back sheepishly,' What? She is ready?' Dev, confidently said' Dont to be a faint hearted man. I am taking chances and I am sure she is ready , only need encouragement to open up'.

I just looked at him dumb stuck not knowing how to react further and at the same time I was getting horribly excited and mortified for any adverse reaction from her.

We drove back to his house and drank rest ofour drinks while watching TV and I am sure I didn't uttered a single word till Sonali came and announced to finish our drinks as dinner was placed on dining table. Frankly I just don't know how I gulped that food that day , I was in great rush and wanted to run away from the dining table and get shut myself in my bedroom. I think, it was the reaction of my emotions, I was excited as well greatly apprehensive of what was about to happen. I was more concern of her bolting out at the last minute than excitement of having sex after almost 4 years and frankly, I was also having doubts on my friend's Dev persuasive powers.

I went into my room and didn't lock my room, I wanted her that night. It was cold January night; I tucked myself in warm quilt and waited for them to come in. And it seems now, it took ages and I just dozed off. Around 11:30 pm I heard some noises and I woke up, it was dark in my room but there was light sneaking in from the lobby and I can hear voice of Dev who was whispering something and then heard bangles making noise. Now I was all alert and laid on my bed in great tension. Suddenly the door of the room opened and I can see Dev wearing his Lungi and Kurta coming in and he stopped there looking back. Now I could see his right hand was backwards and he was holding hand of . Sonali He silently pulled her in and locked the door. I can swear, that moment of my life was the most dreamed after moment for me, for many years I was looking forward for this moment but I never dreamed that it will happen this way.

Dev called my name, to know if I am awake or asleep, I instead of replying raised myself on my bed silently, like phoenix and I didn't said anything as I was not sure if anything intelligent be coming out of my mouth. Dev switched on the light bulb and to me it was like someone put the room on fire., I like an idiot looked at in front of me, Dev and Sonali wNo!ere standing in front of me. Dev was all sober and she was standing beside him in sari blouse looking down. We all were silent and Dev with his hand movement asked me to shift, so that they two can sit on bed. After almost being in a black out position for few seconds, now I could really look at the things the ways were lurking out to me.

Sonali was here and certainly she was in great anxiety as she hasn't changed her evening dress till now.

Dev said ,'Loe tumhari Bhabhi aagayi, bahut dino se tumhara naam lekar mujse chudwati thi , aaj inki haqeekat mein tammana puri kardo'(Now she has come in real, she been fucking for long by me imagining you, now time to turn into a reality)

When I heard such language, I felt a jerk in my cock, which till that moment was deep in hibernation. I looked up and saw she looking at Dev questioningly, like me, she wasn't prepared to hear such things even that was meant only to break the ice between all of us. Sonali was sitting between me and Dev and my left thigh was touching her right side of the waist but I couldn't dare myself to press on her. Then Dev addressing to me said,' Bhai kaab taak intazaar karaooge apne lund koe? Roj toe kehte the kee Geeta koe lekar sadka marte hoe'(Buddy how long you will wrap in yours cock? You been masturbating for long on Sonali )

Hearing this I frowned but realized that Dev did this to make awkwardness vanish between us and get free of any inhibition.

With this Dev embraced and kissed Sonali on her lips lustily and his right hand grabbed her boob, for me it was an erotic moment , Sonali didn't showed any reaction even when Dev got her boobs out of the blouse. Just looking at naked well shaped boobs in that dim light got all my senses directed towards my now fast growing cock under my sweatpants and at the same time Dev took my left hand and placed on Sonali 's right boob.

Oh God!!!!!!!, the touch drove me to ecstasy and it took not much long to find her nipples between my fingers. , now two men were feeling her and she remained static not giving any indication of her own thoughts and emotions. As the seconds were passing I was getting more and more comfortable and free and it took not long before kissing Sonali's boobs and taking her nipples in my mouth and sucking her. Dev finding me now getting bold, got his cock out and placed her hand on it .

No doubt Dev was getting excited with watching me feeding on her booobs and want the things move fast. Dev getting more adventures unhooked her blouse and tried to take off her but he and me were for a surprise, for the first time I heard Sonali utter a word, she said,'Nahi!' (No!)

The moment she said Nahi my heart sank and literally I shut my eyes and wanted to just vanish from there, after all how many times in one's life your worst dream come true!

I don't know what was the expression on Dev face as only word I could hear from his throat was,'Arrae!!! Kya Hua?'(What Happened?)

Next thing I heard was a shaky yet strong voice of Sonali, she said to Dev,'Tum bahar jaoo.'(You go out) The next moment I heard Dev lifting from bed and kissing Sonali ,' Theek hei mein apne kamre mein ja raha hoe.'(Ok I am leaving for my roam)As she said those words I opened my eyes and saw Dev kissing passionately Sonali and feverously moving his palm on her boobs. He was really hot at that moment but he understood the situation and withdrew from the room.

His departure led to total silence in the room and only hard labored breath of mine and Sonali could be heard. I looked at her, she has thrown her head backward resting on the wall, her blouse was opened. the white bra was shining in the semi darkness. Can see her well molded boobs puffed up underneath it I made the first move by holding her right hand and chokingly said.'Bhabhi aap yadi uncomfortable hei toe mana ker deeziye, mein Dev koe samjha doonga.'(If you are uncomfortable them leave it , I will make Dev understand the things.)

I looked at her deeply to register any kind of reaction but instead I can feel her hand still firmly in my hand and her breathing was much labored than before. I sensing her acceptance, put my left hand on her shoulder and slightly pushed her towards me, I wanted to feel her, wanted her to be in my arms. A slight push and I find her head dropped on my shoulder. She was looking so beautiful with that all nervous face and closed eyes. I slowly moved my fingers on her cheek and played with her hair, I wanted her to relax as well let that phase to pass as I myself was struggling to curb my anxiety and excitement.

Then I got hold her face in my both hand, looked hard at her face and dropped my lips on her forehead. That touch was magical as something in her gave away and she opened her eyes. I looked her eyes, which were half open and looking at me. I whispered Bhabhi and kissed her eyes and this released an almost a silent moan and embraced her with full might. Now for the first time I could feel the warmness of her body and locked my lips with hers and kissed her ravishingly till her lips locked my lower lip in between them.

This urgency of feeling the essence of mine automatically found my hand on her bra and with in no time, ducked in it and found the warm big boobs pressed against my palm. I massaged them and got her nipples between my fingers to play and twist them. As our tongues were mingling with each other, my fingers registered the increase in the hardness of her nipples. When we almost losing of our breath I withdrew and unhooked her bra and released those beautiful boobs free, which were looking majestic and alluring enough for me to draw down my face there and kissed them insanely.

My lips licked them and sucked on those now hard nipples and delightfully found Sonali rubbing my head with her hand and giving a push against her. With that I drew her down and tucked her under the quilt and covered her with my body. As she was feeling warm against me and certainly relaxed, I got my right hand down and start feeling her well rounded ass and in that process keep on pulling her sari upwards so I can feel her naked ass cheeks and finally touch her pussy. Sensing my urgency, she lifted her body to give free movement to let her sari and petticoat slide upward. And my hand can feel the nakedness and I pinched her ass cheeks as I just couldn't resist myself. Here my cock was in great pain, so I slide of my sweat pant and released him which hit her on the naval. The moment my cock touched her naval Sonali gave a shivering moan and I took her left hand and placed delicately on my hard cock. The moment my cock got warmth of her palm, I pushed my palm between her thighs and covered her pussy with it. Her pussy was clean shaven, floppy, warm and wet.

My covering of her pussy made her shudder and we embraced ourselves tightly and found myself kissing her fiercely. Now her thighs were more open and my hands had free excess to rub her , now more responsive pussy, I slide my finger in her pussy which was now wet and enjoying the deep probing in her pussy. All the time Sonali had my cock in her hand and rubbing it very tenderly.

It was four years since I had a woman in my arms so just couldn't resist myself from actually tasting the pussy, so I moved down and kissed her cunt and sucked it which made her moan and twist her body. My tongue tasted her and like a hungry kid I chewed her on and plucked her Clit which was now hard from the new kind of invasion. This all made me hornier and more impatient to fuck her as I could make it out that she also was heated up to cross the boundary once for all.

12