How I Got Sucked Into Threesome Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed a pillow under her ass and got my cock on her now very much open cunt and rubbed it, with my all wet cock head from pre cum. I looked her up, her eyes were all closed and was breathing very hard. I couldn't wait more so I put on the condom which was placed by Dev, when he arrived in my room and moving her thighs more apart and pushed my cock in her very wet cunt. In two thrust my cock got buried in and started fucking her very fiercely, now I do realize that my first fuck was more to get over with it rather than enjoying the sensuality of the whole sexual thing. As I was fucking her, Sonali moans were making the whole thing more erotic, I kept my pace and was not in any mood to let her go at that moment.

I am not sure how long I fucked her but the sound coming out of intermixing and grinding of cunt and cock was ample evidence that both of us were in ecstasy and wants to reach the climax. Suddenly I realized that for the first time Sonali nails were scratching my shoulder and her moan was louder than before, I just lost control then and there and found my cock giving away to years of longing. I ejaculated and my cock keep on pumping madly in her pussy until I realized that my condom might gave away and slip off my cock in her all wet cunt.

Once it was over, I simply gave myself in and laid on her, holding her and kissing her. We remained in that position for 4/5 minutes I guess and then suddenly she slipped out under me and without redressing herself she in the same position left the room in darkness and went off to Dev. When she was gone and room was silent again, I finally realized what really had happened that night, Me, Dev and Sonali has crossed the bridge and joined the Swinging World for all time to come.

12