How I Had My Secretary...Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

After Sharon finished her story, they both were squirming in their seats and the timing couldn't have been more perfect, the pulsating jets came on and they both let out a loud moan, I'm not sure if the neighbors had heard them. Linda looked at Sharon and moaned, "Ohmygawweed ohhh shit, kiss me hon, quick, I'mmmmcuuummminnngg." At the same time Sharon moaned out, "mee toooo." after a few minutes Linda asked, "what happened, that was awesome," but the pulsating jets were still going. "How can you sit in this and not cum, over and over. God, I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. I think I'm going to cum again" Then Sharon said, "sometimes it does this and sometimes it doesn't, Bob seems to know how to fix it, but it should stop in about ten minutes. When it happens it usually only lasts for about fifteen minutes or so. "Ooohh Sharon, please kiss me, please Sharon squeeze my nipples, anything, Iiii'mmm cuumming again.

"I think we better get out of this fuck machine while we still can." Linda said "and I thought that my pulsating shower head was great, but WOW, this is a killer." They slowly got out of the Jacuzzi and worked their way into the pool.

"Not that I object," Linda said, "But I think I need to give my pussy a little break I don't remember when I've been so sexually satisfied." Then Sharon said, "why don't we just lay on the lounges and relax a bit."

"That sounds great and I just want to find out everything about you Sharon, I find you very fascinating.

Once they got comfortable, again Linda asked more questions, "What do you do all day. Do you have any friends that you visit, or that visit you?"

"I guess I do everything that the average housewife does, shopping,work out in our gym, clean the house and getting our dinner ready. I do have a very nice friend a couple of doors down, she is older and has an eighteen year old daughter, but she's a widow. I think she's in her late thirties, but you sure couldn't tell it from her shape. Her husband was killed in an airplane crash a few years ago and she received a large settlement so she stays home. Her daughter is on a sabbatical for a year to spend as much time with her Mother as she can and next year she'll be off to college. Every now and then we go jogging together and there are times that she will come over for coffee and to chat."

"Do you ever visit with the daughter?"

"Oh yeah," Sharon said, "and she is the spitting image of her Mom." I could see Linda licking her lips and drooling.

"If she has that hot of a body, I guess she has a lot of male admirers."

"She goes out now and then, but she tells me most of the guys want only one thing, she says they no sooner get together into the car and they start pawing her like a teen-ager. She doesn't talk much about sex but one time she told me that she was really feeling horny when she was on a date with a pretty good looking guy, She let him have sex with her and even before her juices started to flow, he had cum. She said she had to finish by herself when she got home."

"Sharon, if this is O.K. with you, I know that Bob is leaving town the week after next, and when he is gone I'm not really needed in the office. I'll ask Bob also, but if it's O.K., why don't I come over and spend a day or two with you, and maybe you can invite your neighbor over."

Thanks again for all the nice comments, I really appreciate the input of ideas.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers
12