How I Had My Secretary...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

"How dare you," Sandy shouted back. "Sharon, Cindy, help me with Sandy, I'm going to give her a massage whether she wants one or not. Now help me take off her clothes."

Linda directed them to where the towel was on the floor as Sandy yelled out and threatened to call the police.

"Let's take off all her clothes," Linda ordered. Sandy put up a struggle but it was three against one. Cindy was probably more aggressive than Sharon was in stripping her mom. They finally got her naked and stretched her out on the floor. Sandy still struggling but knew she wasn't able to do anything about it.

"Oh wow," Linda shot out, "my god Sandy, what a fantastic body. I can't believe that you don't have guys chasing you all over." Sandy was still trying to break free and didn't respond to Linda's comments. However, she wasn't fighting as hard to get released.

"Sharon, go get that body lotion that I have in the top drawer in the guest room." not that Linda had any intentions of sleeping in the guest bedroom, but at least she put her clothes there.

One more feeble attempt from Sandy as she said to Linda, "please don't do this. what is my little girl going to think, seeing her mother being forced into such a compromising position." Linda looked at Sandy and said, "Sandy, your daughter is going to realize that her beautiful mom has the same feelings as she does."

"Now get on your stomach." Linda told Sandy sternly. With the help of Cindy, who at this time was talking softly to her mom and telling her how much she loved her and that she knew that Linda would help her feel so much better. Cindy was playing with her mothers hair to help Sandy relax.

"Please Linda, if you're going to force me to have a massage, please do it quickly so that I can go home, I really feel very embarrassed being exposed like this, especially in front of Cindy."

"Beautiful," Linda said, "your daughter is a woman just like us, so there is no reason to be embarrassed. Now just relax, if you fight me, it will just get harder and I'll get very mad, and like I did to Sharon, I might just have to give you a spanking."

Sharon rubbed some of the lotion on her hands and gradually all over Sandy's body. She started out with Sandy's toes, manipulating them one by one. She did it an erotic manner, she sucked each toe in her mouth then massaged each one. She kissed and licked the sole of Sandy's foot and then with mostly thumb pressure, massaged the sole from heel to toe. Linda worked her way up, kissing and massaging first Sandy's calves and worked her way to Sandy's thighs. However, she stopped just short of touching Sandy's crotch.

Linda had spread Sandy's legs and as she worked her way up towards Sandy's bottom, I could see Linda peeking at Sandy's round, firm butt and as much of her pussy as she could see. Knowing Linda, she must have been salivating just thinking of her getting her tongue into the beautiful Sandy's cunt.

But not touching Sandy's bottom, at least for the time being, Linda went up to Sandy's hands, and as she did with her toes, she started sucking Sandy's fingers and worked up to her shoulders. The erotic manner that Linda was administering the massage to Sandy, was getting Sharon and Cindy all aroused, just by watching. They weren't doing anything to one another but I could see by their body motions, that they were getting aroused.

Now Linda straddled her legs on the sides of Sandy's waist and started working on Sandy's neck and shoulders. Sandy was not about to let her daughter see her physically respond, but uncontrollably, she was letting out, very softly, mews and moans, but Linda picked up on it. When Linda's hands working down Sandy's spine, she intentionally had her hands reach to the sides and touch Sandy's breasts. Sandy squirmed, but only noticeable to Linda.

As Linda worked her way down Sandy's body, she also adjusted her position, her bottom was now on top of Sandy's bottom. As Linda massaged up and down Sandy's spine, at the same time she was leaning down so that her bald, wet pussy was rubbing against the cheeks of Sandy's butt, rotating and grinding it into Sandy as she moved up and down.

Linda just had Sandy's butt left to finish off Sandy's back. She went further down where her bald cunt now was straddling one of Sandy's legs. Both Sharon and Cindy were rocking back and forth as the were sitting on their heels, rubbing themselves in a calm manner, but getting themselves more aroused.

Linda was now sitting in a position so that she could rub her clit against Sandy's calf. Linda leaned over and started to massage Sandy's tight butt, she rotated one hand on one cheek and the other hand on the other cheek. When she did this, she managed to spread Sandy's cheeks so that her little rose-bud would be exposed and open. Sandy was very quietly making meowing sounds. Then Linda took her thumbs and while she was massaging Linda's cheeks with her fingers and the palm of her hand, she started to massage Sandy's butt opening with her thumbs and gently worked them into Sandy's tight rear hole. Sandy made a gasping sound.

"Oh Linda, please don't do that. Please don't embarrass me this way." Linda could see a very small puddle form on the beach towel and realized that Sandy wouldn't be able to control herself much longer and would certainly have a overpowering orgasm.

"Let's get you rolled over so that I can now do your front." Linda instructed Sandy. Sandy slowly rolled over, but she kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see the expression on her daughter's face.

"I feel a lot better now, Linda, so can I please get up and put my clothes on so that I can go home?" Sandy asked Linda.

"Not yet, beautiful, I can't do half a job on you, and also, you will feel a lot better when I finish with you. Linda told Sandy.

As observers, Sharon and Cindy were all eyes. Cindy was getting as turned on as much as Sharon, watching her mother getting an erotic massage. When Sandy turned on her back, it was obvious to the others that Sandy was in a state of arousal. Her nipple were sticking out and as hard as they could get, but her pussy was a sure sign of her arousal; her cunt lips were separated and fully engorged with blood and you could see her wetness trickle down the crack of her butt.

Linda started to massage Sandy's neck and worked her way down to Sandy's beautiful breasts. As she massaged Sandy's breasts she said to Sandy, I can't believe how beautiful your breast are, they don't sag and they are as firm as a girl half your age." As Linda was Saying this, she was vigorously massaging Sandy's breasts and was working on the now stiffened nipples. Sandy must of had sensitive nipples, like Sharon, because at this point, poor Sandy was about to go off like a rocket. Sandy was making all kinds of incoherent sounds, as if in pain. "Did you nurse Cindy?" Linda asked Sandy. All Sandy could moan out was, "UH HUH."

"We're just about finished," Linda whispered to Sandy. Then Linda moved her hands down slowly across Sandy's stomach , played with Sandy's navel and then got down to Sandy's mound. Linda took her hands and placed them on Sandy's mound and slowly and gently rotated them. When her hands were in an upward cycle, it would pull the hood covering Sandy's clit and force Sandy's clit to expose itself. "Oh Linda, please. Please don't let this happen." Sandy was almost weeping but at the same time she was raising her hip to get more pressure from Linda's hands.

There was no way that Sandy was going to avoid the inevitable. Linda saw the flow of her juices, as did Cindy and Sharon, flowing from Sandy's aroused love hole. Linda then knowing that Sandy had reached that point of no return, quickly shoved two fingers into Sandy's open cunt, curled them up to hit Sandy's G-spot, massaged it and with her thumb, massaged her clit.

Sandy exploded, almost as if she was hysterical. Her cunt muscles almost crushed Linda's fingers, her cum was shooting out in gushes and Sandy was moaning loudly, and saying, "ohhhh geeeeezzz, oooooooooohhhoooooooohhhhhh" and the same time kept humping and fucking Linda's fingers. Linda bent over and gave Sandy a kiss sticking her tongue deep into Sandy's throat. Sandy responded with an open mouth

Sandy didn't settle down for a least a few minutes, it seems as though she just couldn't stop humping Linda's fingers that were still deeply imbedded in Sandy's cunt.

Finally, Sandy caught her breath and looked to Cindy and said, I'm sorry hon, I didn't want you to see your mother like this. Will you please forgive me sweetheart."

"Mom, I think that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing something that is so intimate, with me; I feel as though now I'm a woman, watching my mom having such an intense orgasm, has me, as well as Sharon and Linda, very aroused. I now feel closer to you than I ever have. I love you." Cindy then gave her mom a deep kiss.

"Sandy, now that you're a little more relaxed, we have a ritual that we must subject you to, we are going to shave off that mass of pubic hair that is covering that gorgeous cunt of yours. Sandy was accepting Linda's choice of words, as did her daughter as well as Sharon.

They Shaved Sandy and went into the Jacuzzi. Had more orgasms. They were doing everything that Linda demanded of them, including going down on each other. Watching Cindy go down on her mom, was a cock throbber.

Sharon brought out all her toys including a strap on dildo.

But let me tell, my friends, now not only do I have sex with Sharon, but I can have my pick of whomever I want to have sex with. Be it Cindy, Sandy, and even Linda.

Thanks for the feed back. I read them all and I'm trying to improve apon my writing. Tony

My secretary turns my wife into her lez slut slave Ch.5

No sooner had Sharon gone into the bedroom when the door bell rang, Cindy didn't waste any time getting over to the house.

I know that Cindy liked Sharon because one day, as I was cutting the front lawn, Cindy walked by and we started talking, as friendly neighbors do. After a couple of minutes of getting caught up with the neighborhood gossip, Cindy asked if Sharon was home and that she would like to go in and say hello. I told her no, she was at the high school jogging around the football field. Then she said, Bob, I have to tell you, your wife is one hot looking babe." Sharon is only a few years older than Cindy so they have a lot in common as far as music, movies, etc.etc.to talk about, however I was surprised that Cindy would make that kind of a comment.

Linda shouted to Sharon, "There is someone at the door, come in here and open it., I'm sure it's your neighbor." "Linda, would you please open it for her, I haven't washed up yet or put on my cover up.." Sharon's face was still covered with Linda's cum. "You don't have to wash up. Now come and open the door." It was said in a way that it was an ORDER, and Sharon knew it.

Sharon came flying out of her room, her face glistening with Linda's cum, and her so called skimpy robe, not quite covering her beautiful ass and not leaving any part of her body totally covered, "Linda, I think you could have opened the door for her. Look, I'm a mess and what is she going to think when she sees me virtually naked. I didn't even get a chance to wipe your cum juices off my face, I'm sure that she will be able figure out what we have been doing." "Let's get this straight, as long as I'm here, taking Bob's place, you'll do as I ORDER or I'll paddle your sweet butt again. Another thing, the sooner your neighbor figures out that you're a slut, if she hasn't figured it out by now, the sooner we can have some fun."

I don't think that Sharon was aware of the fact that Linda was going to seduce our neighbors into having lesbian sex.

When Sharon opened the door, Cindy looked at her in awe and just stared at Sharon. Cindy knew that Sharon, as a rule, would be conservatively dressed, but what she saw at the door greeting her was a woman whose body was almost totally exposed to her glances, but she also looked disheveled as if she just got out of bed and she reeked of female sex.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sharon, I guess I rushed over too quickly, maybe I should come back a little later." Sharon didn't know what to say and her embarrassment was obvious.

Linda quickly rushed to the door and said, "Sharon, invite this sexy young lady in and introduce me to her." Linda just ignored Sharon when she hesitated to say anything, mostly out of shame. Linda then told Cindy, "excuse Sharon, she is a little worked up," as she gave Cindy a wink and a smile. My name is Linda and you must be Cindy, Sharon's neighbor. She has told me all about you and your Mom, and I've got to say, she wasn't exaggerating about your beauty, you are adorable. She tells me that you're the spitting image of your mother and that the two of you could pass as sisters." The only thing Cindy could say, being a little overwhelmed by what confronted her, "thank you."

"Please sit down Cindy and I'll go and get some 'ice tea for us." Then she turned to Sharon and said, "if you don't mind sweetheart, could you bring out a plate of crackers and slices of that wonderful sausages that your mother introduced you to, so that we can have it with our ice tea."

Linda had prepared the spiked 'ice tea' in advance and gave Cindy and Sharon a glass and told them, "I made this tea and added some spices, you'll find it very refreshing." Linda lifted her glass and said, "here is to new friends," and they all took a sip.

When Sharon had put down the tray with crackers, as well as the sliced up sausage that only a short time before had been buried deep in Linda's love hole and given Linda so much pleasure, Linda said to Sharon, "let's get you comfy sweetheart in this nice recliner facing your pretty neighbor and myself, I know you're a little tired." Sharon was in a position where her legs were stretched out in front of her and she realized there would be no way she could conceal her pussy that would be completely exposed, especially to her young neighbor.

"So Cindy, I understand you're going to take a year off before going to college." Linda said, and without getting an answer from Cindy, asked her, "how are you going to spend this next year?" Linda noticed that while she was talking to Cindy, Cindy's eyes were focused on Sharon, especially looking at Sharon's exposed bottom. Linda chuckled to herself.

"Oh, umm," Cindy muttered to Linda's question. Then Cindy continued, "I want to spend as much time with my mom as I can, after I start college I probably won't be coming home too often, depending where I go."

Linda seemed in complete control of what was going on and was in charge of the conversation. Poor Sharon was embarrassed to tears because of the exposure of her most intimate body parts, i.e. her bald pussy. On the other hand, Cindy was so intent at looking at Sharon's pussy that she was also at a loss for words.

"Cindy, Sharon, drink up, I made a whole pitcher of ice tea. Cindy have some crackers and sausage, the sausage is great, try it."

Cindy took a cracker and a couple slices of the sausage and then said, "the sausage is good; it has a nice tangy flavor, a little on the musky side."

Sharon spoke up and said, "let me refresh your glasses with some more ice tea." Linda and Cindy both nodded their approval. In getting up from the recliner, Sharon put one foot down on the floor, and when she did, her flowered pussy lips opened up and Cindy's eye's zeroed in to the view in front of her and noticed the glistening moisture .

I knew at this point, both Cindy and Sharon were starting to feel the effects of the 'ice tea.' I know that Cindy was sheltered from any drinking or sex. In conversations with her mother, Sandra, she had told me that she wasn't going to let any guy get her sweet daughter drunk and take advantage of her. So neither did my wife or Cindy, handle the drinks that Linda spiked without feeling the buzz, hence, losing some of their inhibitions.

Sharon brought the drinks back into the room and looked like her normal, sexy self and didn't seem to be shy about the fact that her breasts as well as her bottom where almost completely exposed to her young neighbor.

Linda started again by asking, or I should say telling Cindy, "I bet you have men stopping by your house at all hours of the day and night. With two beautiful sexy , and available women, they must be knocking your doors down?"

"Not really," Cindy replied. "My mom was happily married for many years and after my dad died, she said all the guys that tried to date her were jerks. As for myself, mom tells me that right now I don't need some hormone primed kid in my life. Mom tells me I have plenty of time to meet Mr. Right."

"I think Sandy is right," Sharon said. "Your mom has had some pretty bad experiences with some of those 'jerks' that she has dated."

"That's well and good, Sharon, but in the meantime what do they do with their pent up hormones? When I was Cindy's age, if I wasn't allowed to have sex I would have ended up in some kind of nut house. Of course, now they, the likes of Dr. Ruth, encourage masturbation, even though I did it often." Then, very matter- of- factly said to Cindy, " I'm sure that you and your mom spend many times masturbating after reading a sexy book or watching an xxx rated movie; I know that Sharon does, as well as myself."

Cindy and Sharon were just staring at Linda, not saying a word but in awe of what Linda just said. Sharon started to defend herself but no sooner had she muttered a word or two, Linda said, "Sharon, don't even think of denying it, I've watched you as you did it right in front of me, and besides, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

After that comment, Cindy and Sharon were blushing as they gulped down their tea.

"Now Sharon, I want you to be honest." It was a good thing that Sharon had those drinks. "You have to tell us the truth, you masturbate often, don't you?"

Linda was up to the same old tricks, get them a little high, not drunk, but just enough so that they lose most of their inhibitions regarding sex as their male hormones, (testosterone,) start to kick in and they start feeling horny and their juices start flowing. It was working.

"Yes I do," Sharon blurted out, "and I'm not ashamed of it. In fact I masturbate frequently because it feels good and it also relaxes me and gets me all charged up. In fact, I've read that it's a healthy thing to do if you're sexually frustrated."

"Well Cindy, are you going to be honest about it, or are you going to try to hide the fact that you're just like the rest of us girls. There is nothing wrong with it and it's perfectly normal. In fact, if you didn't masturbate I would say that there was something wrong with you and that your mother should take you to a doctor. O.K., let me put it this way, have you ever had an orgasm?"

Cindy had never had this kind of conversation with anyone, not even her mother. She had some very basic classes in human sexuality in her last year of high school and they did touch the subject of masturbation, but she never discussed it with anyone.

Cindy was now squirming in her chair, as well as Sharon. Then Cindy got up the courage to say, "I'm not sure if I've ever had an orgasm. Oh gosh, if my mom ever heard me talk about masturbation with anyone, I'm sure she would really be upset with me."

"Cindy," interrupted Linda, "I'll guarantee you that your mother probably masturbates as frequently as we do, if not more, because she doesn't have anyone else to have sex with."

Cindy continued, not commenting on Linda's statement about her mother masturbating. "I touch myself down there sometimes when I get the urge and I will admit that it feels good, but I don't know what an orgasm feels like. Some times it makes me feel like I have to pee, and other times it feels good while I'm rubbing it down there, but when I stop, I feel kind of restless."

humpty
humpty
549 Followers