How I Had My Secretary...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sharon," Linda said, " I can tell that you're real horny and that you have been dying to get yourself off, just by the way you're squirming , so I want you to show Cindy how you masturbate and give yourself a pleasurable orgasm. Do it just like you did for me. If we don't show her she will end up being frustrated for a long time, or until she starts college and meets up with a nice boy or girl." It was obvious that Cindy, by her reaction, picked up on the "or girl."

"Linda, I can't do that in front of Cindy, I would be too embarrassed. Besides, I think that Cindy would be embarrassed to watch,. I'm not going to do it."

"Come here Sharon, first of all, do you want me to give you a spanking like I gave you earlier, in front of Cindy?" As she said this, she pulled Sharon's loosely tied cover up, off of her. "Now stand up in front of Cindy." Then Linda looked at Cindy and said to her, "I noticed that you've been looking at Sharon for most of the time while you have been visiting, isn't she sexy looking."

Now Sharon was standing immediately in front of Cindy and her glistening and swollen cunt lips were only inches away from Cindy's face. Sharon indeed was horny. Both girls were a little flushed but the drinks had made them more submissive than they would ordinarily be.

Linda then spoke to Cindy again, "do you find Sharon to be a sexy and beautiful girl?" Poor Cindy was almost overcome from the view that was in front of her face as she sat, but also the musky scent that was filling her nostrils. Then Cindy said to Linda, "Yeah, well like, I do find Sharon to be very attractive and my mom thinks so as well." This gave Linda food for thought.

Sharon had finished her second drink, as well as Cindy had, and from the looks of things, I think that they were ripe for anything that Linda asked of them.

"What's it going to be, Sharon, a spanking or are you going to show Cindy how you masturbate?" Then turned to Cindy as Sharon was nervously moving her body, "Would you like to see how I spank Sharon over my knees? In fact Cindy, maybe I'll let you give Sharon her spanking if she doesn't obey."

Then Sharon looked at Cindy and asked her, "Cindy, Would you be offended if I did what Linda asked of me in front of you?" Cindy's answer threw me. "No Sharon, in fact I think it would be kind of cool and a real turn on. I've read a couple of books about things like this, but never let my mom know." I think at this point, both Sharon and Cindy were pretty much under the influence of the drinks.

This is all it took, Sharon was so horny that her pre-cum juices were starting to run down her legs. I don't know if the excitement of being watched by this sexy younger girl, or by the fact that she was being ordered to do it. Sharon got back on the recliner, with her legs spread and her head slightly tilted back. Linda told Cindy to get closer to Sharon so that she could get a good look at how Sharon played with herself as well as a good look at her cunt.

There was no question about it, poor Sharon was on fire as she quickly and aggressively started rubbing her cunt and pulling on her swollen nipples. Needless to say, if she kept up at the pace that she was going, she would cum in seconds. "Now I want you to stop for a minute, Sharon, how is poor Cindy to see what's going on; this is for Cindy's benefit, not just yours. "Cindy, give me your hand and let me have you touch Sharon's pussy, see how engorged her inner lips are? Now just lightly run your fingers up and down, from her bum hole all the way up to her clitty."

With Cindy's fingers caressing Sharon's excitable and bloated cunt lips, Sharon let out a loud moan and pumped her butt up to hump Cindy's hand. "Sharon, I told you to be still, I'm trying to teach Cindy how to masturbate."

"Now Cindy, I want you to stick a couple of your fingers into her vagina, or as we call it, cunt or love hole. See how wet it gets, that is in anticipation of having sex. Cindy, do you have your panties on?"

Cindy looked up at Linda and said, "Well yes, I have my thongs on." Knowing that Cindy, as well as Sharon, was sexually aroused, said to Cindy, "please take them off and hand them to me." Linda told her in a firm voice to intimidate her. Cindy didn't even think about, she stood up and pulled off her thongs and handed them to Linda.

"Oh my, Cindy, I see that you're as aroused as Sharon, your panties are soaked. You really do like her, don't you?" "Well yeah Linda, I do like Sharon a lot and I enjoy being with her, and I do get excited when I watch her and talk to her."

Watching this video and listening to Cindy's confession got me off in a second. Were these hidden cameras such a good idea? HELL YES, I'd never find a porno movie that is as sexy as these, besides, any porno vid that I've ever seen, the woman never cums, that's what turns me on, I can watch myself cum any time. Now I don't even have to take the videos with me on my business trips, I can watch them LIVE on my lap top.

"Well Cindy, we know that you didn't pee in your panties. Here, I want you to lick some of your juices with your tongue." Cindy looked at Linda, knowing better and not wanting to get Linda upset, ran her tongue along the crotch of her panties. "Now Cindy," Linda said, as she put her hand in back of Cindy's head and pushed it down to Sharon's boiling hot cunt. "I want you to run your tongue along Sharon's bloated lips and suck some of her juices." Cindy had no choice as her face was pushed into Sharon's over flowing cunt.

Cindy may have had her face pushed into my wife's aroused pussy, but it seemed to me that Cindy didn't waste any time licking and sucking Sharon's sweet nectar. "Ohhhgaaaawwwdd Ciiiindyyy, please don't stop. Please I'mmm ready to cum." But my poor frustrated wife was not to get her wish as Linda pulled Cindy's head up and away from Sharon's quivering pussy. In a pathetic and pleading voice, Sharon said, "Linda, ohh please,please let me come."

"I will, soon my love, but remember, we can't be selfish and not think of Cindy. Cindy has needs and she must learn how to take care of those needs just as we do." From the expression on Cindy's face, I would say that she was hurting as much as Sharon was.

Linda took Cindy's face in her hand and stroked it and then leaned over and gave Cindy a mouth to mouth kiss. I could almost see Linda's tongue forcing its way into Cindy's mouth. Cindy tried to pull away, but Linda had her arm wrapped around her back and there was no way that pretty little Cindy was going to break loose.

When Linda finally came up for air, Cindy looked totally out of focus and bewildered, as though she didn't know what was happening to her.

Sharon was fighting back tears, she was so frustrated that it was becoming painful for her to just watch what was going on and pleaded again for Linda to let her reach a climax.

"Cindy, I want you to watch Sharon closely because I'm going to let her make herself cum, with your help. I want you to lean over and kiss Sharon on the mouth just as I did to you." I think at this point, Cindy would have done anything that Linda would have asked of her. "Then Cindy, I want you to pinch and suck on Sharon's nipples." Cindy did not hesitate in following Linda's instructions.

"Sharon, what are you waiting for, do you want to cum or not? Start playing with your throbbing pussy." Sharon was going ballistic, her fingers were poking her cunt hole, as her hips gyrated and humped like a bitch in heat.

Cindy was so absorbed in watching Sharon fucking herself, she seemed to be unaware that Linda had raised her skirt, (Cindy's,) and was starting to play with her sopping pussy. Then Cindy was moaning as loudly as Sharon as both girls were starting to go into the throes of reaching a climax.

Sharon's body stiffened, she arched her back and screamed out, "ooohhhh fuuccck yeeeeeaaas. ohhhmyygaaawwddd." and in a matter of a minute, she collapsed as her body went limp.

At this point, Cindy was besides herself, she was so totally lost and confused in her mind, her body was responding on its own instincts. She was crying and moaning as Linda's fingers were doing what Cindy had never felt before. Then when Linda saw that Cindy couldn't take much more, she put a finger into Cindy's cunt, and then two and curled up her finger tips to Cindy's G-spot as she started teasing Cindy's very engorged and hard clit. She felt Cindy's love muscles clamp down on her fingers as Cindy squeezed her thighs together and let out a loud, almost agonizing moan and then she collapsed. Linda had a grin on her face from ear to ear, then took her cum drenched fingers and put them in her mouth, sucking off every drop. With her other hand , she quickly rubbed herself to a very satisfying orgasm.

Linda let Sharon and Cindy bask in the after-glow of their powerful orgasms for a while. "Well, you two sleepy heads, let's head for the Jacuzzi where we can relax and chat." Both Sharon and Cindy had mind shattering orgasms and between the orgasms and the spiked drinks, they were still a little woozy.

"Sharon, go turn on the Jacuzzi while I help Cindy out of her clothes and she can help me out of mine." This was Cindy's first ever orgasm, and an explosive one at that, so she was still in a little bit of a daze, she didn't resist Linda stripping her.

Linda had Cindy sit in between her and Sharon. The jets that I set for the sexual stimulation would come on in about five minutes; I could even control that from my lap-top. "God Cindy, you have a fantastic body." Linda said. "Now I want to know a couple of things, was this cum that you just had, anything like what you have felt when you touched yourself?" Cindy answered, "Oh, like no way. I felt like my entire body was going to explode, it was the most awesome and feeling that I've ever had. I'm feeling so fantastic, it's unbelievable. Thank you sooo much."

" I'm curious about another thing, didn't you say that you have never had sex with a boy, or anyone?" Cindy realized what Linda was getting too but didn't let on. "No, I've never had sex with a boy, why do you ask?" "Well. it seems like your beautiful pussy is lacking a hymen." Cindy's face flushed but she knew that Linda and Sharon were now her good friends and she wasn't going to lie to them. "Please promise not to tell my mom." Sharon and Linda looked at her and they both said, "no way." they had found themselves a new playmate. "About a year ago I was feeling really restless; I heard other girls talk about how they did themselves and how great it felt so I thought that I would try something like they described, I had read things like this in stories as well."

As Cindy was concentrating on telling of her experience, Sharon and Linda were running their hands over Cindy's beautiful body, her nipples were becoming rigid and it was clearly visible to the two women, that even though Cindy was not acknowledging their manipulations of her body, she was getting aroused. Sharon put one hand down on Cindy's pussy and Cindy interrupted her story by letting out a soft moan.

Cindy continued with her story. "While I was in bed, that evening, I just couldn't stop touching myself down between my legs, my pussy." Cindy let out a little giggle knowing that she was using a word that was naughty. "I just didn't get the feeling that other girls talked about so I thought that maybe I had to put something inside me. I had my hair brush on my night stand, next to my bed, and the long plastic handle looked like a man's penis." "Cock." interrupted Linda. "I thought I would try to put it into my hole," "Cunt," interrupted Linda again. Cindy repeated, "Cunt" and giggled like a little girl.

"I had trouble putting it in me so I gave it a hard push. It hurt and I almost screamed but I didn't want my mother to hear me. It went all the in me but now I was scared and I quickly pulled it out. It was covered with blood and I knew what had happened. I fell asleep crying. When I woke up in the morning my panties had blood on then, as well as some on my bed sheet. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up the hair brush handle, but I knew that my mom would find my bloody panties as well as the sheets."

Cindy was visibly, very aroused at this point. Linda and Sharon were tormenting this poor girl to the point that seemed almost cruel. Cindy had a fantastic body, her breasts were amazing. They weren't blown up like some of these women do when they get implants, to me that's ugly. Cindy was about a 34b, but what I liked the most was that her areolas were pouty and puffed up, pushing her hard nipples out even further. Another part of her anatomy that really turned me on was her clit. Like her nipples, her clit really protrudes from its shelter, it looks like a pencil eraser. I could see it poking out now as Linda and Sharon were fondling her body.

Cindy continued her story, but at this point it was obvious that she was having trouble concentrating on what she was saying. She was breathing hard but at the same time, trying to keep her cool. "When my mom found my bloody panties, and then the sheets, she excitedly asked what happened, she knew that it wasn't time for my monthly. I didn't want to tell her what really happened because I knew that she would be disgusted with me. "Mom, I'm O.K., while we were at cheerleader practice after school yesterday, they flipped me up in the air and when I landed, my legs were in the split position. I hit the grass pretty hard and when I got up I could see the blood stains. The coach told me not to worry about it and that I would be fine."

Just about the time Cindy got the last word out, the jets came on, pulsating powerful jets of water into their already aroused cunts. Cindy just about jumped off her seat from the sensations she was feeling. Sharon pulled Cindy's face to hers and kissed her with as much passion and wanton lust as I have ever seen, and Cindy was responding.

Sharon's mouth then went down to those engorged nipples and sucked on them, first one and then the other. Damn, how I wish it was my mouth sucking on those succulent tits.

Linda was now kissing Cindy's mouth that was just vacated by Sharon. Linda also had her hand on Cindy's mound, just above her clit, and with some pressure, she was rotating her hand so that her finger tips were pulling up the hood of Cindy's clit, which was forcing Cindy's clit to extend further and to receive the full impact of the jet streams.

Cindy let out a loud scream into Linda's mouth, if she hadn't had the scream muffled by Linda's mouth, I'm sure the whole block would have heard her. Her body was quivering like a fish out of water and when she broke off the kiss with Linda, all she could say, repeatedly, was, ""ohmygod,omygod,ohmygod," .Her body was shaking for over a couple of minutes before she could speak. Both Linda and Sharon were enjoying their own orgasms that were more intense than usual because of the thrill of watching Cindy.

Then Cindy said something that floored me, "Sharon, I have to tell this while I have the nerve, I've always admired you, but now I know that I really love you." Sharon's expression to Cindy's revelation, was in total awe, "I love you Cindy" Sharon replied. Cindy tuned to her and gave her a big hug and then a soul searching kiss..What in hell as going on? My wife Sharon is falling in love with Linda, and now Cindy, is there going to be any room in my bed for me. Then another thought hit me, shit Cindy's mother Sandra, still hasn't come into the picture. Am I going to have to compete for sex with my wife? Well, I guess I can jack-off watching the videos.

After Cindy's confession of her love for Sharon, and then Sharon's love for Cindy, there was total silence for a few minutes. Linda broke the silence and said, "well I don't know about you two, but I think this calls for a drink. Let's go into the house and I'll fill up our glasses with some more ice tea."

When they sat down and started sipping on their 'ice tea', Cindy seemed to notice for the first time, even though she had been looking at Sharon's exposed cunt before, that Linda and Sharon were both bald around their cunts where she had pubic hair. All of them were sitting facing one another and they were totally naked and all of their pussy lips were still puffy from the aftermath of the recent orgasms, giving all three a direct view into each others love connection.

"I think your hairless cunts look great." Cindy said which was followed by a giggle. The word cunt was starting to take hold and by the time Cindy continued on with her education at college, I think it would be a regular word that would be in her vocabulary.

"Do you like it?" Linda asked Cindy. "Yeah, I think it looks great," Cindy answered. "I just did that for Sharon this morning, how about me doing it for you, you'll really like the feel once you get all that messy hair off?" Linda asked. "Oh, I don't know, what if my mom gets mad that I did it?" Cindy said. Linda looked at Cindy with a smile and said, "Cindy we all tell little white lies every now and then, as you did when you broke your cherry, just tell your mom that you shaved it off so that when you wear your bikini you don't want hairs sticking out, it would be embarrassing. Besides, when does your mom see you naked?" with this question from Linda, Cindy blushed a little.

Cindy hesitated for a moment and was finishing her 'tea.' "Sometimes," Cindy slowly started to say in a quiet girlish voice, "when mom seems to get a little fidgety, she will have two or three drinks at night to calm her down. Then sometimes after she is finished with her drinks and ready to go to bed, she will ask me to take all her clothes off and help her into her bed, then she tells me that she doesn't want to sleep alone and tells me to take off all my clothes off and get into bed with her so that she can snuggle up to me. She gets real lonely at times."

Linda wasn't going to stop at this point, she knew that Cindy, in her present state of mind, would answer just about anything that she asked her and it would be honestly, trusting Linda as a friend.

"When you get into bed with your mom, does she just pass out and fall asleep?" Linda asked Cindy. "She likes to hug me and tells me how much she loves me." "Do you go to sleep hugging each other?" I think Cindy was enjoying the fact that Linda was so interested in her and her mom's personal life.

Cindy giggled a little and then said, "She loves to cuddle up to my back and then she will throw her leg over mine and start rocking herself to sleep. Sometimes she'll get a little restless in her sleep, I think she may be dreaming about my dad, and then she'll rock herself back to sleep again with a little moan. I think it's cute because she always makes this moaning sound just before she goes back to sleep. I love it when she does that."

Now that Linda knows that Sandy, Cindy's mother, gets herself off by rubbing her cunt against Cindy's thigh, Linda is going to go all out.

Linda gave Sharon a sly smile and then asked Cindy, do you go to bed often with your mom? "Cindy Shyly answered, blushing again, "well, we did last night." I felt sorry for poor Cindy, Linda was going to now give her the 3rd degree, some very intimate personal questions. "Cindy," Linda said, Cindy was at this point clutching on to Sharon. "Can I ask you a very personal question?" Cindy hugged Sharon and said, "well I guess so, we are all friends now." poor innocent girl..

"Do you and your mom have your periods about the same time?" Wow!! good old Linda, nothing shy about her. She should have been a prosecuting attorney. Cindy looked into Sharon's eyes, looking for approval, and then said, "I think so, like in about a week. The reason I know is because we both use the same box of tampons." Again Cindy let a little giggle, knowing that was talking about intimate female things with more mature women than herself.