How I Landed My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, son."

"Fuck you."

"We'll see."

I went into the kitchen, mom was slaving over the stove, humming. "Hi Mom. What's going on?"

"There you are," Mom turned toward me, smiling. "I was getting worried. You should've told me you were going to be late."

"What? You told me to come home late. Remember when I came up to see you at work?"

"Nonsense," Mom shook her head. "Now set the table for dinner."

"No. Now tell me why he's still here," I pointed to the living room.

"What on earth are you talking about? Ray's always here, I am married to the man."

"But the bastard cheated on you!"

"Tyler Andrew Morgan," Mom stomped her foot as her voice raised a couple octaves. "I know you don't like Ray but there is no excuse to make up lies about him."

"But..."

"Not another word, young man."

I've seen the look that my mom was giving me before. She was ready to put me over her knee. I haven't been punished like that since I was certain I could drive – when I was eight. What just happened? I back peddled, unable to look away from my mom. How could she not believe me? As soon as my foot left tile and pressed into the padding of carpet, signaling I was in the living room, I was grabbed from behind.

"You little shit, thought you could get rid of me," Ray's teeth were clenched as he raised me off the floor and against the wall. "You're going to learn that I'm in charge and you're the ant I crush with my shoe."

"What did you do to my mom?"

"You're mom's a fine piece of ass and a real hellcat in bed, at least she is now. I may have had a little something to do with that," Ray chuckled. "You know your mom didn't want anything to do with me? Now she's nothing but my bitch."

"Asshole."

Ray tightened his grip. "Is that any way to talk to your stepfather?"

"Put me down!" My hands were struggling but I was getting nowhere.

"Ask nicely," Ray pushed me harder into the wall.

I took the hint. I inhaled deeply. I didn't want to do this but he had me locked in. "Please, put me down, Sir."

"Gladly." Ray gave me a sinister smile as he let go. I crashed to the floor with a thud.

"Everything all right in there," Mom called from the kitchen.

"Everything's good," Ray answered. He was still giving me that wretched smile, "If your mother would have done her job and raised a man instead of a pussy, I wouldn't have to do what I am going to do."

"What are you going to do?"

"Let me put it this way, since you tried to take something of mine away, I'm going to take something of yours."

I went to my room and locked the door. I was terrified, not only for myself, but for my mother as well. What can I do? Though I laid in bed, sleep avoided me. I felt like I was 'dead man walking.'

The next morning, I was relieved the house was empty, both my mom and Ray having already went to work. I got ready and went to school. Life, for now, was typical. I went to my classes, which, unfortunately, didn't include chemistry. But I knew I'd see Paige tonight. We agreed to go out to dinner to help me take my mind off all the tribulations that was happening in my life.

My last class let out, finally concluding my scholastic day. I rushed home. I was hoping to get in and out before Ray got there, but when I turned down Watterly Lane, I saw that wasn't the case. But why was Paige's car there? My foot became lead and the accelerator touched the floorboard. I was going nearly ninety when I turned into my driveway. I ran into the house and stopped at the sight. Ray was sitting on the couch with his pants pooled around his ankles with a nude Paige in between his legs, lightly stroking him.

Ray smiled, "Oh good, you're here Tyler. Just in time too. Slut, tell your boyfriend what's going to happen."

Paige looked over her shoulder and right at me, smiling, "I'm going to suck Master's cock and then he's going to use me as his fucktoy for the rest of the night." She licked her lips. "I'm not even sure I'll be able to have sex with you anymore after having his cock inside me. It's so perfect."

I started to cry. "Paige, don't do this."

"See that Slut, your boyfriend is such a pussy, he's crying," Ray laughed. "Now get to work."

It took a moment to remind myself that this wasn't really Paige. It was only some sick, demented version of her. Paige's head was almost to his dick when I finally snapped. I dove toward Paige, tackling her to the ground.

"I wouldn't try to stop her. Just like your mother, she'll resort to violence."

"No!" Paige smacked me hard. I'm sure she left a palm print on my cheek. "I need my Master's cock!"

"I warned you," Ray snickered.

I struggled with Paige on the ground before she swiftly raised her knee and hit me in the family jewels. My fight was gone. All that was left was pain. Paige pulled away from the entanglement our bodies created and back into position above Ray's manhood.

"Slut, freeze." Paige froze in place and Ray continued, "You know Tyler, in four years I tried to be a man of example. How I act, how I treat your mother, the basic macho necessities. But you were too much of a pussy. Still are. So I tried to help. I got this little tart," he grabbed Paige's head and shook it, "to even fall in love with you. Even made it so that your touch drives her wild. Even got her to want you to make her pregnant. She wouldn't be with you otherwise. All for you. To be honest, I almost gave up on you ever bringing a girl home but my patience paid off. And for the work I did for you, all I wanted was some fresh college snatch. All it took was putting the idea in this one's head to have a friend of hers meet me. I didn't even touch your peach. That's the kind of respect I had for you." Ray shook his head, "But you are such a momma's boy and ran to tattle on me. You don't understand; you should've been thanking me. Hell, I would've taught you how. But now, I'm going to fuck this slut until she's raw just to prove a point. Don't fuck with me. And when I'm done, you can let me teach you to be a man or we can go our separate ways. I don't give a damn. I'll even give this bitch back to you just so you know there's no hard feelings." He smacked Paige in the cheek. Her head turned but the rest of her remained motionless.

Think. All through his speech, I tried to recollect everything I knew. How could I beat him. I barely stood up, feigning how much pain I was actually feeling.

"You can watch if you want. Call it lesson one, how to really please your bitch." Ray smirked, "Slut, unfreeze."

Paige did and was in the process of getting back into position. I snapped my fingers and dove again, this time at Ray. At the snap, Paige stopped and I was grateful that worked. He had used the same commands for Sharon. My hands went to a surprised Ray's neck. "Paige, run! Get out!" It took her a moment to get her bearings but once she did, she grabbed her clothes and ran, throwing her shirt over her head and sliding into her jeans as she was crossing the living room. She was at the door when Ray got the upper hand and threw me to the ground.

"Love - Break!" Ray yelled.

I didn't know what that command was about, but I was happy Paige kept going.

"I want you to know it's over between you and that tart. All the commands of love I gave her are gone. She'll only see you for the pathetic pussy you are. You should've accepted my offer Tyler." Ray was zipping up his pants as he towered over me. "Now I'm going to really fuck you up."

And he continued to do just that until I blacked out.

I woke up in an alleyway. Where that alleyway was, I had no idea. My eyes could barely open and my body ached all over. It took all my power just to sit up. As I did, a paper fell from my chest. I gingerly reached for it and had to squint to read it.

'Don't bother coming home – your mother don't even know you exist anymore. Also, I wouldn't bother reporting this. You know who I work for and don't think for one second that I don't have them in the palm of my hand.'

I started to cry whether it was from tears of pain or sorrow I wasn't sure. Either way, the exertion caused me to black out again.

It was dark and raining when I woke up the second time, adding insult to my injury I suppose. I struggled to my feet, it was definitely a chore, and I staggered to the street. I recognized that I was in downtown Hilldale and I felt blessed that I actually knew where I was. The only place I could think of going was twenty minutes away, by car. It was going to be a long walk but I had nowhere else to go. I trudged through the precipitation and mud, and with my injuries, it took hours to make my trek.

I finally arrived at the out of place big, snot green colored door. The rest of the house was beautiful, red brick, white awnings but that door... My arm ached as I stretched it to press the doorbell. The house was completely dark, not unexpected at this late hour, but a light suddenly flashed on behind the door. I heard the footfalls become harder and more pronounced as they approached.

"Who in the hell is at my door at three in the morning?" The door opened after that grumbling and the irritation that shone on his face for a brief second turned to concern.

"Morning, Dr. James." I nearly collapsed after I spoke but the good doctor caught me.

"Martha, grab the first aid kit!" Dr. James yelled out as he helped me to the couch.

Martha James was the sweetest lady I had ever met. She was a retired nurse who had made a living in the emergency room at Hilldale Hospital. She's been wanting her husband to retire for a few years now, but she was always nice to me on the few instances I saw her at various functions. Lying on that couch, I knew I was in good hands.

Once in Martha's care, I recovered quickly, and by noon, I was up and walking around. I apparently had disappeared for two days. That would explain the ravenous hunger I was feeling. After I ate a pile of food, in which Martha repeatedly told me to "slow down," I told the James' half the truth.

"I got kicked out of the house by my stepfather and got mugged on the street."

"You poor thing," Martha shook her head. "Have you contacted your mother?"

"I don't think it will help."

"It won't hurt to try," Dr. James handed me the cordless phone.

I dialed the numbers, unsure why was doing it. After all I saw, I believed the letter.

"C. W. Financial, how can I direct your call?"

"Joyce Freemont please."

"Hold please."

"This is Joyce Freemont, how can I help you?"

It was the moment of truth. I was holding on to a very small piece of hope. "Mom, it's me Tyler."

"I'm sorry, you must have the wrong extension. I don't have any children. Who were you looking for?"

"But Mom, it's me, your son, Tyler."

"I do not know anyone by that name."

I snapped my fingers into the phone. I prayed Ray used the same commands with her. It was my last resort and it caused both the professor and his wife to give me a funny look. "Mom?"

"Young man, this isn't funny. Now if you're done playing games, I have work to do."

"Goodbye Mom," I few tears began to cascade down my cheek.

"I told you, I don't..."

"I love you," I hung up before she could disown me again.

Martha put her hand over mine and glanced at her husband. Dr. James nodded. She gave a small smile, "You're welcome to stay here as long as you need."

"Don't even think about leaving until you graduate either," Dr. James chuckled. "You have too bright of a future ahead of you."

"Thanks Dr. James. Thanks Mrs. James."

"Don't be so formal with us," Martha patted my hand. "We're Martha and Wilbur from now on."

I raised an eyebrow as I glanced at Dr. James and he just laughed as he put his hand on his wife's shoulder before leaving the room. He knew what I was asking but left without giving me an answer. Typical.

It took a week, but I finally made it back to class. I had some catching up to do. Homework assignments had piled up but I was granted quite a bit of extension time. I'm certain Dr. James had something to do with that.

I took a deep breath as I entered my chemistry class. I saw my lab partner sitting next to my desk. She was organizing her notes and it took all my willpower not to run up from behind, wrap my arms around her, and never let go. I recall thinking it would be hard on her if we had sex and still be just lab partners. I never assumed it would be difficult for me. Dr. James entered the room and I knew he would be starting class in mere minutes. It was now or never. I took a deep breath and put one foot in front of the other. It felt like I was in a slow motion highlight. I set my book bag on my desk and started to tear up. I couldn't even look at her. I didn't want her to see me like this. I turned my back so I could wipe my eyes. As I did, I felt a pair of arms encircling my body.

"I still love you," Paige's soft voice rang in my ear.

I turned and embraced her, "I love you too." I couldn't help the huge smile on my face. "I didn't think you would anymore."

"Baby, I may have been hypnotized, but I remember all we did together, all that you did for me, the fun we shared, I can't give that up. Besides all that, you saved me. That man was going to use me and you didn't let him. Not many people would have given up a girl who was programmed to please them no matter what, but you did. Proof that you really love me, proof you're a real man. My man."

We kissed. Our first one as true boyfriend and girlfriend, as Tyler and Paige, without interference or someone manipulating us to do so. As soon as our lips touched, we both knew it was special.

I cannot tell the future. I do not know if Paige and I will last. What I do know is that I will treat Paige with the love and the respect that she deserves. And hopefully, our love will grow with us as we ourselves grow older. Because when I'm ninety, I want to look next to me and see Paige's smile.

Or I could just say 'slut needs servicing' to both Paige and Sharon and see where that takes me.