How I Lost My Virginity

Story Info
Blackmailed into losing my virginity.
3.8k words
3.89
46k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many including my friends are always envious of me for supposedly a great life I have comparatively however, what they don't know is that I am a sex addict and have been this way for a very long time. Unlike other addicts, I have not yet sought any professional help and been keeping as a secret all to myself. Not only do I want to avoid any repercussion if this was exposed but more so that I really do love the sex and cannot live without it. Although, I feel guilty to my loving husband the burning lust from deep within drove me to have sex with so many people without a care. I know that I've been a very naughty girl but like I said, I just love sex and I need sex! I don't know why but the thought of sharing my secrets with you somehow really turns me on. So here I am. Hope you enjoy it.

This is a story about my first sexual intercourse. Because of the religious beliefs, I was not allowed to have a boyfriend unlike many of my friends. My parents used to lecture me on how boys wanted only one thing so I should stay away from until I found a very nice man and got married to him. I never protested but I was becoming more curious about it each day and could not wait until I got into the university so I could be on my own, away from home.

Finally, it was time for me to move. I got an acceptance letter from the university of my dream! Soon after celebrating the good news and my eighteenth birthday, I was on my way to the city. My new home for the following four years was not as fancy as one would normally expect in the city. Although, it was a small studio in an old building, it still gave that cosy and welcoming vibe. Also, the rent was cheaper than other places and it was very close to the university. The most important thing was, I was finally on my own and could do whatever I liked, the absolute freedom!

Freedom meant recklessness, because of all the inconsiderate shopping and take away food, the savings I had from working my part-time as a waitress before and the extra allowances my parents gave me for emergencies were running low. I had to get a job soon. Despite being in a big city, finding a job wasn't easy as I was new in town and had no work experience other than waitressing back in hometown. About two months later, I finally got a job as a waitress at a medium size local bar. There were so many drink names to memorise including how to make them. I had to learn fast but I really enjoyed the atmosphere, the people and music. Plus, the hourly rate was very generous and I could also keep the tips that were given to me directly.

About two weeks later, during my break Max who is the owner of the bar, called me into his office for a quick chat. Max started by asking if I was settling in OK and liked the place. I told him that I was very happy and grateful for him giving me the job. Then I asked him about the dress code for work as I noticed that I was the only waitress who wore pants and the rest were wearing skirts, hosiery and heels.

Max said, "There are no rules, I just expect you to look professional. But I think it would be in your best interest to dress like other waitresses, if you know what I mean?"

I said confidently, "I don't understand the correlation between the drinks and our looks, we are here to serve drink and not our looks right?"

Max's facial expression suddenly changed and said, "I don't know how it used to work back at home but here we do things differently. Like I said before, I want you to look professional! And I'm guessing you didn't get much tip, right? Looking like the way you are now, you are going to get any tip and also make my business look silly! Here is a couple of hundreds! Go get yourself some decent clothes and shoes!"

Max completely crushed my confidence and I had never felt so low. I rushed out of his office with tears in my eyes but I fought it back and continued my shift. Noticing how upset I was, my colleague Amy approached and asked me what happened. I opened up to Amy and soon we were bitching about Max. That was the beginning of our BBF relationship.

After learning that we lived close to each other, we headed out together after our shifts had ended. On the way, Amy invited me to join her over the weekend for shopping and also shard some tips and tricks to get generous tips from customers. Just before we parted, Amy warned me to be careful of Max because he only pretended to be a caring and harmless old man but inside was nothing but a predator. I only found out what happened to Amy much later but that night, she didn't tell me anything about it.

The weekend came and I spent the day time shopping with Amy. Amy was so cool, she introduced me to so many and I learned so much from her. When I returned home, I unpacked the shopping bags and started to sort them into my wardrobes. There were four pairs of 5 inch stiletto pump high heels in patent black, red, silver and white colours, three pairs of lace bra and g-string sets in black, nude, and red colours, six pairs of ultra-shine sheer-to-waist and sheer-toe pantyhose in black and dark tan colours, a few short and mini-skirts with leather, lycra-stretchy, pleated and side-slit designs and a black and a white long-sleeved linen shirts.

I was full of joy and excitement. I received a text message from Amy. She wrote that she couldn't wait to see me at work that night. I replied Amy that I couldn't wait to show her myself, either.

Noticing the time, I had to start getting ready for work. I decided to have a bath before heading out. I soaked myself in a hot water. It felt very relaxing and nice. I started to shave legs. But unlike other days, there was one more place to shave, my pussy. Following Amy's advice, I started to shave pussy. It wasn't easy at first but I soon got used to it and eventually managed to shave it completely bold. As I applied the body lotion over my body, for the first time, I felt my pussy and it felt so smooth and instantly aroused me.

I walked towards my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was amazed with my look, at 175cm tall, naturally curled long brunette hair, brown eyes, slightly tanned skin, 34C firm and perky breasts in the shape of tear-drop, 24 slim waist, 36 curvy hips with sexy bubble butt, bold tender looking pussy and long and smooth legs.

I opened the wardrobe and picked the black lace bra and g-string, a pack of ultra-shiny black sheer-to-waist and sheer-toe pantyhose and laid them on my bed. I started with the bra and started to wrap it around my breasts. My nipples erected by the touch of the lace as it firmly pressed upon my soft and sensitive breasts when I buckled the bra strap on my back. Then I start to put on the matching lace g-string. It slid up my long legs, brushing every inch of it over the smooth skin. Then it finally arrived at my hips, firmly pressing the surface of my very sensitive pussy. I quickly checked myself in the mirror and the view of the black string disappearing between my butt cheeks really turned me on. I could feel the heat and moisture building up between my legs.

I set on my bed and started to open the new pantyhose and the quality look and feel of the nylon, the silkiness and gloss. It was sensual touch when the nylon landed on my thighs as I unwrapped the pantyhose out of the package. I slid the pantyhose over my left leg followed by right leg. I stood up to pull it all the way up, completely covering myself in shiny and sheer pantyhose from my toe to my waist. I made the final adjustments to align the gusset with my pussy. I spun around in front of the mirror couple of times to check the overall alignment of my pantyhose. The shine reflection off my pantyhose-layered butt and legs looked amazing. I brushed my hands up and down from my waist to feet, it was so erotic. I finished myself with the tight work t-shirt, black pleated short-skirt and 5" black patent pump stilettos heels. Then it was time to leave home for work.

When I arrived at work, Amy was there already. She gave me a high five and said, "Now you are one of us sister!".

The shift that night turned out to be the best one, I was approached by many male customers and some even tried to get my phone number. The tips were more frequent and generous especially from those who wanted to get my phone number. By the end of the night, I collected $300 in total, it was amazing! Apparently, Amy did pretty good, too. We celebrated with a shot of whisky at the end of our shifts and headed home.

The following Saturday morning, I received a call from Max. He asked if I could also work day shift before my planned night shift because a couple of waitresses called in sick. I was in the middle of working on an assignment but I agreed to it. I quickly got dressed in the same manner except wore the tight stretchy lycra short-skirt and headed out.

When I got to work, I could only see Peter who was another waiter and there was not a single customer. Peter greeted and complemented me for my looks. Max then joined us for a quick chat and told me to follow him into his office for a meeting. As we walked away, Max told Peter to call his mobile phone if there was an emergency. Otherwise, he told him not to disturb our meeting.

Once we were inside his office, we set at his desk. We initiated the meeting with a casual talk about my study and the work. Then we discussed about some pre-booked function for that night. He told me, if I wanted, I could try the supervisor role for the night. I felt very proud of myself and thanked Max.

Suddenly, Max's tone became serious and accused me of being greedy and didn't know how to be a good team player or appreciate others for their help. I didn't understand what he was talking about at first but it became clear to me that Max was talking about the $200 he threw at me on the other night. Max also added that I didn't thank him for the generous tips I had been receiving.

I was frustrated and didn't know what to do., I did the only thing that seemed obvious to me. I told him that I would pay back the $200.

Max then said, "I want it with an interest, too! And that's not all, what about all the tips you've been getting? Don't I get thanked for that?"

I said with slightly angry voice, "What do you mean, what interest? And why should I thank you for the tips, customers gave me the tips, not you!"

"Don't forget you work at my bar, I am the boss here and I let you have those tips! If you think I have no part in it, I could ban you from getting any future tips!" Max said with a very stern voice.

"How much do you want then?" I asked.

"Not that kind of payment my dear," Max said with a dirty grin on this face.

I threatened him that I would report him to an authority!

Max said, "Go right ahead, who's going to believe you? I've been running my business here for a very long time and people will believe me more than you. And do you even know where to go to report me?"

I lost my confidence fast because he was right, I was new in town and I didn't know where to go to report him.

"Don't you want money darling? If you want to continue working here, you better show me some appreciation and respect! Let me tell you a secret, other waitresses thank me, too. Hasn't Amy told you about this? It won't be fair on them if I made you an exception. I don't have all day, what's it going to be Susanna?" Max said.

"No!" I said and rushed to the office door to exit but it was locked.

Max laughed and said, "You need this pass to get in and out of my office."

I demanded him to open the door and or else I would scream.

Max laughed at me again and said, "Scream all you want darling, my office is sound-proofed. No one outside will be able to hear you."

I felt completely useless and started to cry.

"It doesn't have to be this way, we can work this out and you already know how to do that," Max said.

I hated him so much but I knew I had no other choice. I was also sad that I was going to lose my virginity to an old pervert.

"Please, don't do this," I begged.

Max shouted, "Why is it so difficult?"

I said, "It's not that, I'm still a virgin and I didn't want my first time to be this way."

Max looked pleasantly surprised and excited.

"Really? you are going to be my favourite employee. You should actually consider yourself lucky and thank me because you will lose your virginity to a real man, not some loser out there," Max said.

Max set in front of me on the desk and held my hands. He then moved my hands towards the front-zipper of his pants. He then asked me if I was interested in finding out what cock felt like. He slowly started to rub my hands over his crotch. He asked how it felt but I kept silent. I started to feel a growing bulge in his pants. I stared at it.

"Do you want to see my cock?" Max asked.

I didn't say anything but I must admit, I became curious. Max must have sensed my curiosity. He smiled and undone his pants and took them off followed by his underwear. There it was, a fully erected cock! It was long and thick, looked tough but also soft.

"Touch it, give it a gentle rub and stroke for me sweet heart," Max said.

I obeyed. I could start to see his cock was getting very stiff and thicker and longer. The muscle of his cock was expending quite furiously. I could feel the radiating heat from his cock. Shortly, I could start to see his pre-cum starting to rise from his pee-hole. By this stage, I had forgotten everything and was only focused on his cock. I started to feel very warm and blushed.

"There you go sweetie, it wasn't that hard was it? I can see you like it and certainly have a talent, considering this is your very first time, good girl! Now I can teach you more, lick it, suck it," Max said.

I obeyed without hesitation. I started to lick his burning thick and long cock from the bottom towards the top. Max moaned and said I was natural. As I reached the top of his cock, I could taste his pre-cum. taste was strange but I loved it, it was extremely turning me on. Somehow, intuitively I placed my mouth over the tip of his cock and started to slide my mouth down and up his big cock. It took me a few goes before I could completely swallow his entire cock in my mouth.

I looked up at Max's face.

Max said, "Are you sure you are a virgin and never done this before? You are so natural at this Susanna!"

I didn't know I had it in me, either. All I knew was that the taste of his building pre-cum and the feel of his hard cock were driving me wild.

"Are you going to teach me the next step?" I asked with a smile.

Max answered, "Sure sweet heart."

Max pulled me up and started to kiss me deeply. I kissed him back. He caressed me from my upper back then down to my butt then back up again towards my breasts.

"Bend over my desk o your tummy sweat heart," Max ordered.

I obeyed and Max started to caress my legs, from my ankle up towards my upper thigh.

"What an amazing view Susanna, you have wonderful pair of legs, never seen one like it. I love the shiny look and the silky feeling," Max said.

His touch of my legs over pantyhose really turned me on. Max lifted up my skirts and pushed it all the way up to my waist. My heart was pounding like crazy. I knew that was it, I was going to be taken by him any moment.

"Oh wow, you have one amazing ass! Very nice bubble butt and tender!" Max said.

Max was caressing my pantyhose layered butt with his hand. I felt his big cock rubbing on my pantyhose layered butt cheeks then slid it between the butt cheeks closer to my pussy and anus. I was starting to breath heavy. Max knew I was completely converted from hating him to loving him. Max pulled my pantyhose down from my waist to my lower thigh. I only had g-string left between him and my pussy. He caressed my soft tender butt cheeks one more time and grabbed a handful with both of his hands. With that he slid my g-string to one side and gently touched my shaven sensitive pussy with his fingers.

"Mmmm nicely shaven pussy, so soft you continue to surprise me Susanna!" Max said.

I knew that was it. He then lowered his face and dug in between my butt cheeks.

"Mmmm Susanna, your pussy smell very nice and it tastes like a virgin, so sweet!" Max said.

I felt his tongue, starting to lick my anus and my pussy. I couldn't hold back anymore and released my moan, my body temperature was rising fast, my breathing became heavier and my moaning got louder. Soon my body just took over my heart and made me to push my ass against his face further so could feel his tongue more. I could feel my pussy was soaked with both of our pleasure and I wanted it more.

I felt the big mushroom head of Max's cock was rubbing against my wet dripping pussy. The only that got between his cock and my pussy was my hymen. Max started to press and push his giant cock into my pussy gently. It was bit painful, Max knew I was in pain and slowed down and became gentle. But I wasn't myself anymore, my lust completely consumed me. I didn't want to wait anymore. With the next push from Max, I pushed my ass towards his giant stiff cock! I felt my hymen broke and his cock rushed into deep inside me. We both moaned very loudly.

I shouted, "Oh Max, shit... it feels so good!"

"Oh my darling your pussy feels just as amazing as other parts of you! Like that?" Max shouted.

"Yes Max, I love it, please keep going!" I shouted back.

Max held on to my ass with his hand and thrusted his energised giant cock into my pussy, in fact so hard that his desk was shaking madly! As Max was fucking me, he pushed up my work t-shirt and unbuckled my black lace bra then started to massage my breasts as he was fucking me. I was going mad with the lust and pleasure!

Max screamed, "Oh I'm going to cum sweetie!"

With that he pulled out his lovely cock and shot all his spunk all over my back. I felt the hot drops of his cum on my back and my hair. It felt so erotic and naughty! Each drop of his cum landed on my back made me to moan. After he finished cumming, he ordered me to turn around and crouch down and suck his giant cock clean. I could see some trace of my blood from broken hymen mixed with my pussy juice and some of his cum still dripping from the tip of his giant cock. I licked and sucked his cock clean.

Max put his pants back on and fixed his clothes. I did the same. After wiping my pussy with a tissue, I re-aligned my g-string then pulled up my pantyhose and fixed my skirt. I asked Max to help me to buckle my bra and fixed my work top. We kissed couple of more times afterwards.

"You were amazing my darling, you are definitely my favourite! Now you had this lesson, do you know what to do going forward?" Max said.

I said, "Yes, I know the rules now and how to thank you. How often do you want me to thank you Max?"

"Normally other girls thank me once a week but you are my favourite so I want you to thank me once every second shift. Since you are my favourite, I am making you a supervisor from tonight's shift and also will give you better shifts so you can get more tips for yourself. Sounds good?" Max said.

"Yes sir," I answered.

Max said, "Oh dear, this meeting's been going on for 2 hours already, you better get back to work, Peter might think you were trying to seduce and take advantage of me. Also, don't tell other girls about this, I don't want them to get jealous and make your life hell over your promotion."

We hugged and kissed one more time and he let me out of his office with his security card. As I was walking out, he quickly patted my ass and closed the door behind me. When I walked out to the front, Peter greeted and asked if everything was ok because the meeting went for very long time. He had a funny grin on his face as he was asking me which made me to wonder if he knew anything about the boss's 'thank you' routine. I just said it was about the big function booking later in the night and how I was going to supervise the event. I returned to work.

12