How I Lost My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried calling her phone as well, but she didn't answer the call. I kept calling on her number, but she didn't answer my call all day. Finally in the evening I decided to check Javed's office. I dressed quickly and then pulled out my bike and rode to Javed's office. It was almost 7 PM when I got there.

I parked my bike right in front of the office and got off. But I was disappointed that the office was closed. I looked around and found no car. So I headed out to the paan shop that I had spoken to some time back.

"Hello Sir, how are you?" He smirked at me.

"I am good. How are you?" I was the only customer at his shop. He looked at me.

"I am good. So did you do any business with Javed Sir?" He brushed his hair with his hands and then wiped them on a towel.

"No, I haven't got a chance to meet him yet. Did he come around today?" I asked him.

"No I didn't see anybody open the office. Normally his receptionist opens the office. But today even she hasn't come." I am sure the receptionist he was talking about was my wife.

"Do you know where does he live?" I asked but I wasn't sure if he will reply this question. But to my surprise, he just casually told me.

"He stays in Kalwa. He owns a bungalow there. You can ask anybody there and he will tell you." I thanked him and then started bike and rode towards Kalwa. I reached there in hardly 10 minutes and asked one man about the address. He quickly pointed me towards a lane and told me that Javed lived at the last. I followed the lane and finally got towards the bungalow. It was a huge sprawling bungalow. I parked my bike and then asked the security guard for Javed. He just asked me to enter my name in the register and then asked me to go to the door. I walked long a lane and finally reached the door. I rang the door bell and waited. An old man opened the door.

"Hello, My name is Avinash Joshi. I want to meet Javed." He moved aside and asked me to wait in the hall. He went up a stair and I sat on the sofa for about 5 minutes. After that he came back.

"Javed Sir is on the second floor. He asked you to come up." He pointed towards a door that I could see. I thanked him and then went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

To my sheer shock, it was opened by my wife. Shilpa opened the door and without uttering a word, simply walked out. Javed was sitting a bed and he was looking at me.

"Come in Avinash." He got up and then pointed towards a sofa. Shilpa was sitting across the room. She was wearing a satin nighty. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was red colored transparent nighty. She was only wearing the inner part of it and her lovely arms were naked. Her hair was tied in a ball with a hair chop. She was looking very angry.

"What are you doing here?" I looked at my wife and asked her angrily.

"I don't want to talk to you. I want you talk to Javed." She shouted at me. I got even angrier.

"Who is he to talk between a husband and wife?" I looked at him. But at this point he moved close to me and suddenly produced a knife from his pant and put it towards my neck.

"Just shut up and sit over there." He pointed towards the sofa. I was shocked to the core and scared as well. I just opened my mouth, but Javed quickly pushed me roughly towards the sofa. I was stuttering, but couldn't speak anything and flopped on the sofa. Javed moved towards my wife and then took his hand. Then he moved to the bed and sat down there. I watched in shock and horror as Shilpa followed him and then sat down in his lap.

"Now you listen to me you limp cock." Javed slowly wrapped his hands around Shilpa's waist. Shilpa also leaned back so that her head rested on his chest and then she pushed her hand back and wrapped it around Javed's neck.

"Your wife and I am an item. We have been an item since you turned out to be wimp when you failed to protect your own wife and asked for my help." He turned Shilpa's face a bit and then kissed her lips hard as Shilpa also kissed him back passionately.

"You don't have even the guts to protect your wife. You can't make her pregnant. And the way Shilpa tells me, you can't even satisfy your wife in bed. Isn't it honey?" Javed smiled at Shilpa as she looked mockingly at me.

"Yes darling, his cock is only 5 inches and I can't even feel it inside me." Javed laughed at this loudly at this. Shilpa also looked at me as I cowered on the sofa.

"Now you have only 2 choices for you." Javed continued looking at me. "One option is that Shilpa just leaves you and I marry her. In that way, you don't get anything at all and you are going to lose your wife." Javed lowly squeezed Shilpa's breasts and Shilpa moaned with delight in his arms.

"Frankly speaking, I would prefer that option. I am bored of being wife of a wimp. I would rather be wife of a man. I would want to be wife of a man who can make pregnant and give me a baby." Shilpa laughed and kissed Javed's lips once again. Javed also kissed my wife and broke the kiss after a few moments.

I was really angry at the way they were treating me, but I couldn't do anything really. Javed broke the kiss and then once again started talking to me.

"Now the other option is still you lose Shilpa. She just doesn't want to be your wife any more. Isn't that correct Shilpa?" Javed slowly squeezed her boobs once again.

"Yes Javed, that's correct. I don't want to be wife of this wimp." Javed kept caressing my wife's naked arms as he laughed.

"Did you hear her wimp?" He laughed at me and then continued.

"So here is your second option. I can't marry Shilpa because I am already married. My wife is not here. She lives in my hometown in U.P. But Shilpa can be my girlfriend and continue to be your wife. This way, I still get Shilpa and she gets what she wants. Legally she will be your wedded wife. She will live with you. But she won't be in your bed anytime. Whenever we feel like, we will sleep together. It may be here or it may be in your home. We can make this a bit more profitable for you though. I am a corporator. So I decide who gets what work. Shilpa tells me that you are a civil engineer. You can leave your job and start your own business. I can give you lot of work that goes on around here. So you can just use your skills and get all the work done. You pay me 10 percent for giving you the work. You keep the rest. How does this proposal sound to you?" He looked in my eyes and for a moment I was shocked.

I just didn't know what to say. This was crazy idea, but it was not something that was very uncommon. I knew lot of people who used their wives to please their bosses to get promotion. I knew some other who used their wives to get business and some others who used them to get their kids roles in movies. But I never thought it was something that I will do.

"Javed, I don't know what you are saying. This is ridiculous. You can't just take away my wife like this." Shilpa laughed at this and it was she who replied.

"Avinash, you lost me the day you failed to protect me from those goons. You had to ask Javed to help you. If he hadn't come that day, those goons may have raped me. You couldn't help me that day. You can't fulfill my most basic need of protection. You can't give me a baby and sometimes I even feel you can't even satisfy me in bed. So I don't see any reason for me to be your wife. But because I am married to you, I feel it's my duty to help you. I don't want to break our marriage for our family's sake, but I can't really be your wife. I would rather be Javed's keep or his second wife than your wife. I need a man who can satisfy me. I need a man who can protect me. And frankly you are not that man." At this moment, Javed slowly removed the chop tying my wife's hair and threw it on the bed. Her lovely hair was spread on her back now and he slowly kissed her neck.

"So if you don't want this, then I will simply divorce you and marry Javed. He is a Muslim so his being married is not really a hindrance for us. And I don't have any problem being his second wife. I will simply convert to Islam and marry him. I suggested this to Javed so that we could at least help you financially. I knew you always wanted to start your business, but can't do it because you don't have money. But with Javed's backing, you can easily do it. You are going to lose me in both cases. The only option you have is whether you want to be rich without me or poor without me. I think you are wise enough to choose. Oh Javed, please stop it jaan." Shilpa closed her eyes as Javed kissed back and started rubbing her breasts.

I was astonished at the cool way in which my wife was talking to me. She was cold as ice without any emotion for me. It was almost as if I was a stranger to her and Javed and she were husband and wife. Their chemistry was very unnerving for me. She was sitting in Javed's lap without any hesitation and any embarrassment.

"Look Aniket, there is no way Shilpa is going to be in your bed from now on. She is going to be completely mine. The only question is whether you at least want to be financially benefitted from our relation or lose your wife as well as money. You can keep your marriage intact at least socially. Socially Shilpa will be your wife and you will benefit financially from my contacts. You will easily make 300-400 Million Rupees a year because of me. I will be Shilpa's lover but technically will be your wife. I am going to give you some time to think about this. Go home and think about this. Shilpa is staying here for the night. She will come home tomorrow morning. And then let me know what you have thought by this month end. Meanwhile if you even touch my darling, I will come and kill you. Do you understand?" I was shocked to the core. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I looked at Javed and my wife as they kissed each other again and then just nodded. I had no option except to think about what Javed said.

"I am seeing that you have begun to understand what I am trying to say." Javed looked at me and continued on.

"Now go home and think about it. Shilpa will come to home tomorrow morning." Shilpa suddenly put her hand behind Javed's neck and whispered something in his ear.

"Oh yes, thank you for reminding me honey." Javed addressed Shilpa and then once again turned towards me.

"But before you go home, Shilpa and I want to teach you a lesson for hitting my lovely woman." Shilpa got up and then extended her hand towards him. Javed also got up and then motioned me to come behind them. I watched as Shilpa's lovely big ass swayed in front of me. But I was also horrified Javed's big hand slowly caressing and stroking it.

We entered in a large bedroom and towards the end there was a huge double bed. Shilpa moved and then sat on the edge. Javed stood just beside her. He touched my wife's face and slowly caressed her lips with his thumb. His other hand moved to her breast and he slowly started squeezing it hard.

"Are you sure you want to do it baby?" Javed's hand moved across my wife's face and he slowly ran it through her lovely open hair.

"Of course I want to do it jaan. I want to tell my wimp and impotent husband what a man can do to a lovely woman like me." At this they both laughed at me. Shilpa quickly opened Javed's pants and slowly pulled it down. His huge cock sprung out of the pant like a hissing snake. Shilpa looked at me for a moment and then started talking.

"Now look at this you wimp. This is called a manhood. The way I see it, you don't have manhood. You have a childhood." At this point Javed laughed heartily and asked me to come over there. As if in a trance, I went there and looked at Javed's manhood. It was almost 9 and half inch and 3 inches in girth. The easy and comfort with which Shilpa was handling it somehow told me that this was not the first time she was handling it. She slowly touched its circumcised head with her fingers and caresses it lightly. Javed groaned at her touch and grabbed her hair roughly.

"Don't tease me darling. Come on, now suck and lick my cock. This is the first time you are seeing what a real man is. So come and enjoy it." Shilpa didn't need any invitation and she opened her mouth hungrily. Javed slowly pushed his massive cock in Shilpa's open mouth and held her neck gently. Shilpa placed both her hands on Javed's thighs and slowly started moving her mouth forward and backwards as she hungrily sucked on Javed's cock. She was sucking on Javed's cock as if there was no tomorrow. I could imagine her tongue swirling around Javed's cock as she slurped.

Shilpa had never given a blowjob to me even though I had asked it for some time. She had always said that she didn't like it. And here she was sucking on Javed's cock like a whore. I could only think of one reason why she wouldn't give a blow job to me. She must have thought that my cock is pretty small at 5 inch. And here Javed cock was buried deep in her mouth, but still only half his length was in Shilpa's mouth. I could still see the other half outside her mouth. I looked at the erotic sight of my wife sucking on massive member of Javed and to my utter surprise; my primary reaction was not anger. It was excitement. I just couldn't resist getting erect as I saw Javed fucked my wife's mouth. I was getting a hard on almost as if it was not Javed who was receiving blowjob from my wife, but it was me. To my embarrassment, my small cock was already making a tent against my pants and to my horror, Javed was looking at it.

"Hey Shilpa, look your wimp husband has hot a hard on seeing you giving blowjob to me. It seems that because he can't get one from you, he is getting hard seeing you give it to someone else." Shilpa stopped for a moment and then removed her mouth from Javed's cock. She looked at me and then laughed loudly.

"You are right darling. He has been asking for a blowjob ever since we married. But I never agreed to it because he has such a small pathetic cock. It was hardly worth it. I was so disappointed on our first night when I saw his cock for the first time. You know my best friend; a Marathi Brahmin girl eloped and married a Muslim man. She told me that her husband's cock was almost 10 inches and for the first night he fucked her almost all night. I was hoping for that kind of thing. Instead I got a small prick that hardly got up the whole night for about 10 minutes. He couldn't even satisfy me for about 10-15 minutes. I was left awake all night burning. From that day on I decided that I will never give blowjob to this prick." She looked at me and then laughed loudly. Javed also laughed.

Actually all this humiliation should have angered me. Instead to my utter surprise, it was making me hot. I couldn't believe my eyes as my penis had raging hard on. I felt like touching my cock since a long time.

Shilpa looked curiously at me for a few moments and I noticed that she was realizing that I was almost enjoying this. She looked at my hard on for few moments before Javed firmly pushed her head back on his massive cock. Shilpa once again started sucking his cock. Her head was bobbing up and down on Javed's cock as she licked the entire length of his cock. She didn't need any more encouragement from Javed now. Shilpa licked the length of his shaft with tip of her tongue a few times before once again settling on the circumcised head of Javed's cock. I could see Javed's both hands squeezing and kneading her big boobs mercilessly, but Shilpa didn't even budge from his cock. Javed slowly started to remove her nighty, but he couldn't do it properly as Shilpa was sitting. Shilpa was breathing heavily as her lovely breasts were falling up and down. Javed slowly caressed Shilpa's lovely black hair spread on her back before suddenly grabbing it roughly and tried to pull her up.

Shilpa cried out and looked up towards her lover. She slowly rose as Javed pulled her towards him roughly and kissed her lips passionately. Shilpa opened her mouth and Javed's tongue invaded her mouth. Shilpa's one hand was around Javed's waist as she supported herself and the other hands was caressing Javed's massive pole. She was slowly caressing his entire length with her fingers. Javed's both hands were inside Shilpa's nighty and he was stroking her ass lightly and squeezing her bum. As they continued to kiss, Javed slowly started raising Shilpa's nighty. He lifted it right up to her waist and then slowly tried to raise it above her head. Shilpa broke the kiss for a moment and separated from Javed to allow him to remove her nighty. Javed threw it on the floor and then slowly went behind Shilpa. She was completely naked now and even I could smell musky odor of her lovely wet fluids. Shilpa was facing towards me now.

Shilpa moved her hands behind her body and once again started to caress Javed's dick with her hands. Javed's one hand was on Shilpa's breast and he was caressing and rubbing it roughly. He slowly caressed her tits again and then kissed her neck slowly.

"These belong to me from now on, isn't it darling?" Javed stared at me he said this. Shilpa shivered and then rubbed her neck against his lips.

"Everything I have belongs to you darling. My boobs, my ass, my cunt everything belongs to you." Shilpa was looking intently at me and I found it surprising that she was looking at my cock to see my reaction. She smiled at me as she noticed I had a raging hard on. Javed pushed his hand between Shilpa's thighs and grabbed her cunt roughly. Shilpa cried out and bit, but then as his fingers entered her cunt, she closed her eyes and then leaned back and rested against Javed' body. She turned slowly and then started removing Javed's shirt. With one stroke, she removed it and threw it beside her nighty. Now both of them were naked and they started kissing again. Javed whispered something in my wife's ears and she laughed loudly looking at me. The she slowly bent down and got on all fours.

"Aniket, Javed is going to give you a visual treat. I always wanted doggie style, but you could never fuck me like that. Your small pathetic cock could never reach my cunt from behind. Javed is going to satisfy me as a woman should be satisfied." She looked in my eyes and then slowly bent forward as her ass was raised high in the air for Javed. She gathered her lovely hair towards one side on her shoulder and waited for Javed.

"Now look wimp, how a man like me should fuck your wife." Javed slowly moved behind Shilpa. He caressed Shilpa's back with his palm. Shilpa whimpered as Javed stroked her ass with his big hands few times. Javed slowly moved forward and adjusted his big circumcised cock at my wife's wet cunt. Javed bent forward as his hands grasped Shilpa's big breasts and he kissed her neck. Shilpa closed her eyes as she bore full weight of Javed's body. Then Javed slowly pushed his cock inside Shilpa's waiting cunt.

Shilpa's mouth opened and she bit her lips hard as Javed entered her.

"Oh Javed, it feels so good to be filled like this. Please fuck me jaan. Please fuck me harder." She moaned as Javed supported himself on her ass and slowly started fucking her. His one hand was wrapped around Shilpa's waist and other was supported on her ass as he fucked her rhythmically. Now Shilpa was moaning and slowly moving her ass back and forth to meet Javed's thrusts.

As Javed fucked her, she was also matching his thrusts enthusiastically. She gathered her hair with one hand and then with firm stroke spread them on her lovely back. She was encouraging Javed with slow soft moans and grunts and she cried out every time Javed thrust too deep for her. But her face was glowing with pleasure of sex as beads of perspiration started to gather on her neck and back.

"Oh god Javed, you take to the heavens when you fuck me like this darling." She turned her face and looked at Javed for a moment before turning her head at me. She looked straight in my eyes.

"This is what I had been dreaming ever since I got married. And you are the only man who can give this to me. Oh god, your cock feels so good in my cunt."