How I Lost the Love of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she said quietly, smiling and breathing in the clean air. A soft breeze swept across the hillside, scattering her locks across her face. She was beautiful, she was real and she was driving me crazy. I had been helplessly horny the entire day, and decided without shame that this was a good time to do something about it.

Informing Babs I had to take a leak, I turned away and started to look for somewhere to pee, in reality I just wanted to jerk off, for I had been leaking pre-cum for the past hour and my balls were that tight each step was becoming painful. Reaching the cover of a substantial depression, I quickly released my jeans and wasting no time, pulled both these and my boxers to the floor thus freeing a very leaky and erect cock.

Closing my eyes, my hand began softly stroking up and down the length of my shaft, which was hardened as the seconds passed. My thoughts began racing, envisioning her kneeling before me, with her mouth slightly parted. Her tongue sliding across her lips, and begging to taste me.

Those thoughts alone brought my cock to full hardness, I began a long and systematic stroking, working the entire length up and down. I could tell this would be quick, my level of arousal was determined to ensure that.

I could feel my body twitch slightly, and a warm rush the length of my spine. My leg muscles clinched in anticipation, my hand continuing to stroke up and down, faster and faster. The second I reached the point of no turning back, a soft moan escaped from my lips and I opened my eyes.

I looked down just as the first burst of my sticky seed exploded from my cock, travelled through the air then fell onto the ground. Pulling back and then thrusting forward through my closed hand, another burst of cum shot out and hit the ground. Leaning forward so as not to soil my clothing I repeated this several times, my supporting arm began to shake to as I panted heavily whilst squeezing the last bits of my seed onto the ground, following a quick piss and suitably relieved I returned my cock to its cotton prison.

Emerging from my hole I could see Babs sitting and eating a light snack. Joining her, we seemed to spot the approaching rain clouds at the same time. The veil of cloudy blackness was quickly approaching, and the last thing either of us wanted was to be caught in the open without shelter.

Quickly we scampered around looking for a suitable place to seek shelter, after what seemed hours we found a depression large enough for us to pitch the tent. In just a few moments we had the tent staked out and our packs put away inside. Not more than ten minutes later, the storm hit and we scurried inside of the tent, zipping it closed. Sitting inside, we could hear the pellets of rain begin to beat against the side of the canvas; thankfully the depression sheltered us from the accompanying wind.

We spent the first few minutes laughing and making casual talk. With no sign of the weather letting up, we unrolled the sleeping bags, took turns to strip off then cuddled up and drifted off to sleep. Later in the afternoon I was awoken by a calm, quietness. Seeing Babs was still sleeping, I scurried to the door of the tent, and unzipped it. Peaking out I noticed the rain was gone, though some of the dark clouds still hung in the area.

Returning to my sleeping bag, I stretched out on my side facing Babs. With my head resting on my arm, I stared at her sleeping a few feet away with admiration. Her soft skin was so desirable, forcing a previously unknown amount of restraint to keep from touching her. Her lips were thin and delicate, reminding me how bad I wanted to taste them in a kiss. Her silky hair hung like a curtain, partially concealing her face and flowing down onto her shoulders. Rolling over onto my back, a short sigh escaped from my chest. After a few minutes, I rolled back over and faced Babs once again. "Hey," I said in her direction, hoping to wake her quietly.

Her eyes popped open and she grinned in my direction. "It's not raining anymore," anticipating the news would bring a smile to her face.

"I don't want to walk anymore today," she said pulling her covers up to her neck. Agreeing that we could use the rest and the weather might not cooperate, we both quickly resigned to the fact we could just camp here for the night. From memory we knew there were some trees about a mile back; so with the thought of food and warmth we quickly donned our boots and made our way back to the copse; when it started to drizzle and knowing it could turn to heavy rain with no warning, we filled our arms with the wood available and began a hasty retreat back to the tent.

Halfway home heavier rain began to fall which quickly turned into hailstones. Hampered by the loads we were carrying, we just dumped the lot and ran back to the tent as fast as we could.

We were absolutely soaked, our bodies stung from the impact of the hailstones, our hair hung straight down dripping water everywhere. Bab's cheeks were red and my eyes chased every raindrop that ran down her neck seeking the sanctuary of her bosom. Caring little about inhibitions we quickly struggled out of our wet clothes.

Once out of my soaked boxers, I quickly grabbed a towel, wiped myself down then slipped my naked body inside the warm comfort of my sleeping bag.

Lying on my back with the covers pulled up to my chin, my eyes focused on Babs. I watched her breasts fall forward and jiggle about as her fingers grabbed hold of the waistband on her shorts and panty's as she worked them down off her hips. I carefully watched her sexy legs kick the wet garments away from the bedding. After tearing her wet socks off she turned towards me and reached for my towel; it was then I saw she had removed the small strip of brown pubic hair between her legs, a sight which brought an instant thought of wanting.

Quickly she rubbed herself down with the towel then accepted my offer and slipped gracefully inside my bag. We faced each other for a second, studying the reaction, trying to read each others thoughts. Leaning forward towards her, our lips met softly and then parted. Her tongue ran across mine, licking and nibbling on my lip and forcing my tongue to dance with hers. I could feel my cock hardening against the cold damp skin of her lower stomach, something she undoubtedly felt as well. Still kissing her, I felt her hand take hold of my cock and begin stroking it.

I slid my hand along the curve of her hip, cutting across her stomach to settle in between her legs. Feeling her part them slightly, my fingers began parting the outer lips of her pussy. She was warm and within seconds my finger began softly rubbing in a circular motion on her clit. She shoved her tongue deep into my mouth the second I hit her clit, and moaned softly in delight.

Kissing along her cheek, my lips traced a trail of desire along her neck and down onto her collarbone. Following a few soft kisses there, I quickly had her nipple between my lips, nibbling and flicking it lightly with my tongue. I alternated between kissing around on her flesh and teasing her nipples, which were hardening by the second.

Confident she was aroused, I threw off the sleeping bag covering us then using my tongue launched a bold invasion down her stomach, feeling her squirm the lower I went. I grasped a hold of the inside of each thigh with my hands. She parted her legs wide open, inviting me into her temple to taste her pleasures. My tongue began licking up and down the length of her pussy, taking extra precautions not to press to far into her folds. My tongue would mix in an occasionally light flick across her clit, usually enough to send her body into a small seizure.

Her hands ran through my hair, telling her story of arousal in powerful motions. She pulled on my hair, beckoning me to taste her closer and deeper. Pulling the outer lips of her pussy apart, my lips took her hardened clit into my mouth. Mixing a soft sucking motion and running my tongue across it in my mouth, she moaned heavily and wiggled around for a couple seconds.

I sucked on my finger for a second, covering it with a coat of lubricating saliva. With my tongue returning to her clit, my fingers slid down along her pussy and past her opening. After sliding over another inch of very sensitive skin, my finger pressed softly against her asshole. Seconds later she was moaning loudly, grinding her clit against my face and clinched her ass around my finger.

After a few seconds of finger fucking her ass, the fresh taste of her filled my mouth. I looked down at her swollen lips and the hard little button peaking out. Taking hold of my cock, I guided the head to her sopping entrance and pressed inside. Inch by inch I watched as my cock disappeared inside of her. Her warmth was overwhelming, and soon I was coated with her sex.

Wrapping her legs around mine, for a few minutes I fucked her slowly and deliberately, pressing in as deep as possible and grinding together with her. After I established a steady rhythm of penetration, she brought her legs up to my waist then dug her heels into my ass. Moans from both of us filled the tent, ringing out over the soft rain hitting the side.

"Oh God, keep that up and I'm gonna cum," she blurted out in a slutty voice. She felt so good, this was everything I had dreamed and hoped for, and it was far exceeding the expectations or the fantasy. Continuing to thrust in and out of her, I could see her lips stretched tightly around me, grabbing a hold of my girth each time I withdrew. "Oh fuck," she began hollering as her body twitched and shook.

Babs' hands never still, now roamed over my back urging me on. As I pumped with increasing urgency inside her tight pussy, she urged him on, "Come on Mike, fuck me, fuck my pussy; make me cum on your big fat cock!"

Fucking her faster and faster, I could feel my orgasm building in my balls. Babs could sense it too; my cock began thickening inside her, my thrusts became more urgent, Babs' breathing became more rapid as she struggled to urge me on. Babs breathing quickened further, for now I was pulling and tugging relentlessly at her nipples with my teeth.

"Yes...YES!" she panted. "Fuck me...That's right fuck me!"

Sensing Babs' climax was imminent, my hips began to work faster and faster, pacing their rhythm with that of her rushed breathing. Babs began to meet his downward strokes with upward thrusts of her own. Faster and faster the strokes came, until at last, an explosion tore through my body.

As the first surge welled up from my groin, Babs gasped, thrusting herself up hard against my pelvis, she gasped again when my cock hit her cervix. With his cock buried deep inside her cunt, I could feel my semen spurting out into Babs' spasming pussy.

With each hot powerful surge, Babs cried out again and again, her whole body convulsing with delight. Clutching me tightly against her body, she moaned out her satisfaction as more and more of my thick cum spewed out into her pussy. Grinding herself up against me, she rode out their simultaneous orgasm, as I groaned and grunted atop her.

Finally, utterly spent and exhausted from both the fucking and the emotional drain, I withdrew my cock and flopped down beside her.

"The best sex ever," was the first though to cross my mind, but then desire and lust will swing your choices accordingly. We kissed and talked for another hour then realising we had had nothing to eat I volunteered to get us something to eat, for emergencies I always carried a 'Baby Primus' and my version of curried beef with just the right amount of extra chillies to drive over any possible chill; whilst I was cooking Babs zipped the two sleeping bags together then snuggled in its warmth eagerly awaiting my culinary concoction.

Within in minutes of eating, the chillies began to warm our bodies, soon a sheen of perspiration covered our bodies, suitably warmed we snuggled up and slowly drifted off to sleep, I quietly prayed for rain the next day.

The following morning I woke up to an empty bed; sticking my head out of the tent I found we were shrouded by mist, not bothering to get dress I scampered up out of our depression, walked a couple of yards downwind and started to empty my bladder; now as you all know once men start to pee there is no stopping us and it was during my 'full-flow' a apparition started to appear.

"Morning Mike...Isn't it wonderful to be able to bathe in the morning dew" said Babs walking slowly towards me.

It was then I just knew I had to get the camera out and start taking shots of Babs as she frolicked naked in our own little piece of heaven. With the sun trying to break through I quickly ran back to the tent, grabbed the camera then searched when in search for Babs; at first she didn't realise I was taking photo's of her dancing and skipping about, but as soon as she saw me she adopted one of the most provocative poses I know; it was first used by Bridgett Bardot but Babs version was more erotic because as she walked towards me she placed a finger in her mouth then with her other hand pulled her pussy lips apart revealing her very aroused clit. How I managed to continue taking photographs I'll never know, my cock was straining at the lease and each pose was becoming more provocative, finally with only a couple of shots left I asked her to think of something really erotic to finish of the roll.

"Well...How about you lie on the ground and we take it from there" she said indicating a reasonably flat area.

Knowing I only had three shots left I had to choose these very carefully; with me supine, Babs straddled my body, I asked her to pull open her pussy lips then focussed carefully and took my first shot. My second was of her pussy posed just above my cock, my final shot was a torso shot of her fully seated with one hand clenching a nipple whilst the other fingered her clit.

By now the sun was breaking through which gave an extra warmth to our lovemaking, needless to say with both of us in a highly aroused state it didn't last long, with Babs calling the shots my body was soon aching and drained of reproductive seed, as for my nipples, all I'll say is never date a farmers daughter.

Looking at our dwindling food supply I realised this was our last day together and very soon we must pack up our kit and return home. With the sun now fully visible and radiating its warmth I suggested that after breakfast we left the tent where it was to dry out and we just strolled around admiring the scenery. Babs amazed me by suggesting that we did this naked since we were well off the track for normal walkers and it would be fun. So be it, I grabbed a pair of shorts, Babs grabbed her shorts and a t-shirt just in case then whilst she rigged up a simple clothes line, I changed the film in the camera; once done we made a note of our surroundings then hand in hand we walked naked into the wilderness.

I don't know why but I found this more erotic than taking photo's of Babs, was it was the thought of being caught out, or was this how Adam and Eve saw themselves, either way my mind was working overtime on finding different ways of screwing Babs.

Coming to a grassy glade I suggested that we rested, with no attempt to hid my erection I sat down, being uncut the pre-cum which had dripped freely now welled within my foreskin, Babs noticed this and started treating my semi-flaccid cock as a Popsicle, it don't take long for me to achieve a full erection where upon Babs told me to lie on the ground, this I agreed too on one proviso 'no nipple play' since mine were still extremely sore from last time. With that agreed I found a nice comfortable spot and laid down.

Babs first straddled me, turned then lowered her body into a classic 69; now to be truthful other than our tête-à-tête in the shower I was relatively inexperienced in this art. * As I gazed at her glistening pussy, I thought I'd come all over the place. Her cunt was so wet it was oozing. I placed my fingers either side of her pussy, and slowly began to lick. She soon was moaning my name as I hungrily licked her. I stuck my tongue into her as far as it would go then ever so gently sucked and nibbled at her swollen clit. Soon a squirt of tasty juice drenched my face.

"Your cunt's so sweet that I want to suck it some more. This time, I want you to straddle my face so you'll come right into my mouth."

I started licking and sucking. I could feel my prick throbbing, ready to release the load in my balls. Babs groaned with a shudder as her warm come poured into my mouth. Talk about heaven. I hoped her come would never stop. She collapsed on my body as I continued to lick her cunt.

Her hand grasped my prick then her soft lips kissed it. Soon her mouth engulfed me and she hummed with delight as she sucked me and licked the length of my prick while it was deep inside her mouth. I ran my fingers along the crack of her ass then being adventurous dipped it into her pussy before easing it gently into her ass; her reply was to suck even harder. In no time I spurted what felt like a gallon of come into her which she slurped and swallowed as though she'd never tasted anything so good.

As we moved to lie beside each other, I pressed my lips to hers. We could taste each other's come as our tongues tangled. Mine explored the inside of her mouth. Hers sucked my tongue into it.

"Where in the world did you learn to kiss like that?"

"It's something I have dreamed of doing. How about you...Where'd you learn to eat pussy like you do?"

"Oh...just something I picked up whilst camping!"

With that we first felt the chill as the sun was past its zenith and being our last day we had yet to return to camp, pack up then face a six hour hike back to the car.

Grabbing our clothes and kit we quickly made our way back to the tent, finding it and our clothes reasonably dry we quickly dressed, emptied the tent of our belongings, crammed them into our rucksacks then set about dismantling the tent.

With our rush to get packed up I had forgotten to take any photos, so having taken a few of Babs clearing the site I asked for her to pose for one final shot. With her pack on her back and posing as if she had conquered Everest I quickly threw a billy of water over her and got a shot suitable for any wet t-shirt competition.

"You bastard" she cried realising that with her pack on she had no hope in catching me as I made my way towards home.

After a couple of minutes I heard her shouting for me to slow down, all was forgiven and she now saw the funny side to my escapade. After a couple of hours walking we found a nice place to sit and rest, by this time the sun was getting quiet low so I suggested that perhaps we should try and loop onto the path which brought us past the waterfall since from there it was an easy route to the Scout camp.

It took us a couple more hours of hard walking to reach the waterfall, from here if we pushed it we knew we could reach the campsite in just over an hour.

The rain had now turned this once gentle waterfall into a roaring force, so using this as a backdrop I persuaded Babs to strip off and pose for me, my finest shot being of her stood chest high in the water, the cold water had really tightened her bust, her areolas and nipples were fully erect and her skin was covered with tiny goose-bumps. Whilst she quickly dried herself off, I set about making her a warm drink.

"That was absolutely fabulous...You should give it a try?" said Babs, now fully dressed but still shivering with the aftermath of her ordeal.

Whilst it looked tempting and in my aroused state a cold shower would have been ideal, I resisted the offer.

"You coward" replied Babs, "Frightened of a bit of cold water are we!" she goaded then started to poke at me with her finger.

"Alright...alright...you win" I said undoing and allowing my shorts to fall around my ankles.