How I Lost the Love of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a stiffy...What's brought that on" shouted Babs seeing my erection

"You and your antics in the pool...When you posed for that final shot it looked as if your breasts were going to explode. You looked so beautiful all I could think about was jumping in and fucking you there and then" I replied

"Why didn't you?" asked Babs

"Because cold water has the opposite effect on men, what we have we lose, whereas with women it enhances their beauty" I replied

"Well...that's the nicest thing you've said to me and since I created your problem then it's up to me to rectify it...come and sit here" said Babs patting the rock she was using as a seat.

I shuffled up to the rock and as I sat Babs stood then knelt before me, soon her weathered hands were caressing my pubic region then I felt the warmth of her breath as she wrapped her lips around my cock. Flicking her tongue like a snake looking for its prey she brought my cock to its full erection. At first Babs just played with its head and corona then she began to take me in real deep, her mouth felt like a velvet glove as it travelled up and down my shaft.

Amazingly I was holding out quiet well until Babs began to fondle my balls and plant the odd finger at the entrance to my anus. Soon the planting became an insertion

"Fuck," I cried as I felt my balls explode, followed by a powerful, pulsing twitch as a gigantic surge of hot, creamy cum spurted into her mouth.

Easing my cock deeper into her sucking mouth, I felt another jolt as a second surge of thick cum spurted forth into her mouth. Looking down I saw her swallow the surges of cum down easily. Babs accepted my gifts freely and willingly as my balls continued to gush thick, creamy semen into her mouth. Finally, my cock stopped pulsating and began to shrivel inside her cum-filled mouth.

Finished swallowing, she looked up into my eyes then letting my cock slowly slither out of her mouth, a trail of gooey semen glistened on her soft, delicate lips. I then saw the bulge of her tongue poke out against her cheeks as she ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth.

I reached for, trapped her face in both my hands, pulled her up, and gave her the sloppiest kisses I could think of. 'Snowballing' is quiet common these days but I think then this was the closest we got to it.

Suitably relieved, refreshed whatever, we quickly gathered our kit and headed home, we were loosing daylight fast and the last thing we wanted was for the Warden to advise the local rescue teams of our absence.

We arrived back at the camp in pitch darkness, after a quick look around we found an open door at the rear of one of the buildings, seeing a light at the end of a passageway we followed this until we came into a large dining area; there sat amongst the remains of what looked like a good supper sat the Warden.

"Ahh...you're back then. I was getting a bit worried about you" he said standing and offering the customary left hand.

I was about to mumble something when he continued

"I expect you two are hungry? Here's the deal, free food for a hand with the washing up, we have a dishwasher so it's just a matter of scrapping and loading, what do you say?"

I looked at Babs; after all it would save us from getting something on the way home so with a quick nod we accepted his offer. The meal was scrumptious, roast beef, yorkshire puddings etc; etc; the residue of a weekends training course. With our bellies full to capacity we began the task of cleaning up, it was here I learnt that the Warden was into computing the same as me but he had had enough and when the Warden's position became vacant he applied for it never realising that the job would be his.

~~~ The week that followed saw me developing the films I had taken, my flat being a small as it was did contain a built-in wardrobe which at a push doubled up as a darkroom, night after night I printed off some of our best shoots ready to show Babs when we next met.

Come Friday night leading to weekend of the big camp I collected a few of my scouts as a working team and we set about erecting some of the tents ready for the weekend. Babs in a helpful way came over and gave us a hand then invited us back to the farmhouse for cocoa and biscuits before settling down in one of the barns for the night.

The thought of being together must have played on Babs' mind because she led me to a small outbuilding which contained a washbasin and toilet. Quickly she propped the door closed with a bale of straw and set about undressing me, in no time we were both stripped naked and writhing about on the straw covered floor.

Our eagerness to mate was considerable and almost verged on rape, who raped who, that's a good question, since once in a 69 we each had a finger shoved up the others rectum, Babs nibbled and chewed on my cock as much as I chewed on her clit. We began biting each other and leaving 'hickeys' everywhere. Suddenly Babs stood up and dashed into the other room, within minutes she came back holding a plastic tub.

"What's that" I asked

"Lanolin, we use it during calving" she replied then continued to say "I'm going to give you one of the slowest and longest wanks in your life."

Babs then took a scoop of lotion, grabbed hold of my cock and began to masturbate me very very slowly, as revenge I dipped a couple of fingers into the pot and began probing her rectum. Soon there were muted squeals from both sides until Babs straddled me hips and lowered herself onto my very erect and slippery cock.

"That's not your pussy" I said in amazement

"I know...I know...just shut up and be quiet" said Babs breathing deeply as my cock slowly disappeared into her body.

Despite the grease it was agony for me, my cock was already painfully erect and when Babs' tight rectum began pulling at my skin I could have howled. It seemed ages before she bottomed, where she stayed. I went to lift her in an attempt to relieve my suffering but she just pushed my hands away. After a couple of minutes she gently lifted her body a few inches then plunged back down, again it felt the sharp pain of a over-stretched foreskin.

Soon Babs was constantly rising and falling then she began to play with her clit and I her breasts. A tightening of her anal muscles warned me of her pending climax which, if I hadn't been kissing her at the time would have been very vocal. How long we laid together closely coupled I'll never know but to this day I can remember her anal muscles milking my cock until it shrunk and then the feeling of warm syrup slowing flowing past my balls, between the cheeks of my ass and finally be absorbed into our straw bedding.

I could go on about our love-making, fucking whatever, but the main question is; why did I not marry her. Well, it was my own stupidity, having got my degree the company I worked for sent me to California to learn about computer mainframes. It was a two year secondment and for the first couple of months we wrote to each other then I got involved with a local girl and that was it. When I came back to England, I was immediately sent up to Scotland to help set up a factory. I sent several letters to Barbara's parents but never received a reply so I just left it at that.