How I Love My Sleeping Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused to savor the situation: I was now in possession of both nipples AND her soaking cunt. I began to simultaneously roll her right nubbin back and forth while squeezed her left nipple more firmly between thumb and middle finger, then teased the end with my index finger.

With my concentration nearly saturated with the feeling of teasing both nipples, I then added both the sound and the feeling from down below, slowly pistoning my dick all the way out, then all the way back in again. How could it possibly be better than this! As long as she slept, and as long as I kept control, I could savor her body on, and on, and on.

And then she stirred. Luck was with me though, as I was not, at the moment, on the edge. "Mmmmm, you feel sooo good" she murmured. Her pussy began to clamp down around me as she pulled my hand more tightly to her bountiful tits.

I began thrusting in earnest now, since there was no need to hold back. I twisted both nipples with real purpose, and she responded with low moans and more contractions of her wondrous cunt.

I was surprised to find that I could keep up this active loving phase for at least a few minutes, thrilled by her response to me, wondering whether she had been having some sexual dream before waking.

But then it was time. I thrust myself into her with all the energy my hips could muster, clutching at her nipples while taking care not to hurt her in my ardor, while my spunk coursed through my penis in a series of glorious spurts that nearly lasted longer than I could hold my breath.

Through my orgasmic haze, I knew that she had cum as well, with her pussy twitching for some minutes after I had started to come down. When those spasms came to an end, she whispered, "I love you so much." In what could not have been as much as a minute, she was back in deep, deep sleep.

The intensity of the experience was such that my dick, still inside her, only relaxed to a semi-hard state, at least while I stayed conscious. I rubbed her shoulder and whispered, "I love you, too," before kissing her shoulder and snuggling closer.

I kept a hand on her hip for long minutes, marveling at her love for me and thankful for the joy she gives.

Is loving her this way a second rate experience? For her, yes - although she does love to have me insider her and enveloping her body. Second rate for me? Not by a long (and deep) shot!

So, how do I love my sleeping wife? With all my heart. And with all my dick!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
Sleeping Wife Sleeping pills save a marriage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
More Stories