How I Love to Fuck My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She comes down from her climax and lets go of me. I push myself up on my forearms and slowly start to fuck again. Soon she pushes her head up and takes my nipple into her mouth, flicking her tongue until it's erect.

"Cum for me. Cum hard in me." she commands. Her words are muffled as my chest bumps into her lips.

I let her lick my nipple and pull a pillow under her head so her neck won't be sore tomorrow. I start to pump in and out harder, not faster. She is moaning into my chest. Then I pick up speed, closing my eyes. She knows that her sucking and licking my nipples will make me cum if she is persistent. That's why she started in the first place.

Soon I am really starting to get into it and her tongue is moving faster and faster over my nipple. The pressure increases and then she nibbles on the hard nub, then goes back to flicking her tongue. I am really enjoying it and then she changes to the other nipple. It hasn't been touched tonight and is really sensitive so it feels really, really good.

Soon I am really fucking her hard and I know I am about to cum. I keep getting distracted so I start to fantasize. I think of a red haired woman in a photo. Her red hair is long, shoulder length perhaps, slightly wavy. Her face is turned down. I can hardly see it. She is wearing a tight white top and one of her breasts is exposed. Her tight black skirt is hiked up exposing the full length of her leg and underwear. On her thigh is a tattoo. I can't tell what it is but it's sexy as hell. I stare at that picture in my mind. I imagine that the taste in my mouth is what her pussy tastes like, that the hot and wet pussy my cock is buried in is her pussy. I imagine that the tongue on my nipple is her tongue.

Suddenly I feel my balls tighten and my cock starts to tingle. I am about to cum.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming." I exclaim in a soft gasping voice. She moans and pulls me down onto her. Our mouths meet and our tongues twist together urgently.

"Oh fuck!" I groan as we kiss, tongues interlocked. I whine into her mouth as I slam my cock into her brutally over and over as I cum. Her tongue is going nuts in my mouth but I can't focus on my kissing and it's all I can do to keep my mouth open. I feel the semen flowing out of my cock, spurt after spurt. It's a very intense orgasm.

Then all my strength is drained from me I want to collapse but don't want to drop my weight onto her so I hold myself up on my forearms and dangle my head at her side, panting. She starts to stroke my back (it's very sweaty) and kiss my neck. I rock my cock back and forth in her pussy. It's still very hard but really too sensitive to fuck with so I just enjoy her warmth and wetness. I love the attention she is giving me. She pushes me up and over. I roll off and onto my back.

We lay in silence for a moment. I am spent and am afraid I'll fall asleep.

"Thank you." I say.

"My pleasure, sweetie.", she replies. She jumps up and runs into the bathroom. When she comes back she puts her nightclothes back on. They are conveniently at the foot of the bed. I figure that's a good sign we are done and she wants to go to sleep. So I go to the bathroom, clean myself up a bit, and return to bed, my cock still semi-hard. I get under the covers, nude.

"Goodnight, sweetie." she says.

"Goodnight."

12