How I Made My Bf's Day

Story Info
He was stressed so much and so I gave him sex massage.
1k words
3.78
51.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a usual day when he came back home from work tired rather stressed out completely. It was like a daily routine for him to come stressed and that was ending out night's pleasure. I was desperate to make changes and that's how I changed.

I persuaded him to at least let me try to make him relieved and he finally agreed to lay down in bed and follow my instructions.

He was lying nude in bed, his dick totally dull and tired like him. I put two pillows bellow his hips to make him see his dick without pulling his neck.

I then brought a bowl of massage oil. Took off my clothes. I sat in the middle of his legs wide open my favourite position for sucking.

I dipped my fingers in oil and poured some drops on his dick, then some more drops and slowly rubbed it. Although he didn't really liked it but he didn't stopped me either.

I kept rubbing and pouring more oil till it became slippery and shining. While rubbing it as slow and tenderly as possible I keep making love sounds which he always loved.

I then dipped his big bulky balls in the oil bowl. Looking to the dripping oil from the balls made me feel more hungry than ever. I rubbed the balls and put my thumb in his ass hole. I massaged slowly in the hole then the balls and coming back to his long dick. I held it tightly and started twisting it a bit just the way he jerks. He yelled in pain and I smiled in my naughty 😈 move. It was not so painful I said playfully and he said no but it was so sudden I couldn't stop yelling. He liked it I know as he was now getting aroused by my play. I made ring of my finger and rubbed his dick. Taking over him I started moving his dick up and down, I could feel it getting hard and made the movements fast. He started making love sounds. Now I rubbed my big bubs on his dick's tip and shaft. He asked me to let him suck them. I bend on his mouth my bubs above his lips.

He grabbed one in his hand and sucked the other. It was so passionate and hard, I just murmured mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaahhhhh and he kept sucking and pressing them. Then I kissed his lips and he kissed mine. All this time I rubbed my pussy over his dick. This made my pussy wet and little oiled. I then held dick in my hands and started moving it twisting and pulling upwards, then pressed like gears he started yelling out and jumping in the bed. Next he said suck it baby I am about to cum. I asked him to lay half on bed hanging his legs from the beds side. I sat between his legs on the floor. He held his dick just above my mouth and started dropping out cum from it. I swallowed up all in one go that fall in my mouth. Leaving the rest on my lips and chest. When he finally was relieved, I again started rubbing dick with oiled fingers. A few more minutes massage made him ready to fuck me.

I first lay down in bed and he came down licked my wet pussy. It was awesome when he put his middle finger in my pussy and licked above it while giving strokes from finger. Then he licked my pussy putting his tongue inside I kept making love sounds to the fullest I enjoyed. Then he oiled my pussy and dipped his dick into the oil. Then he inserted the dick into my pussy. Long hard and full in one go, I yelled in pain of pleasure. He did this again and again and again thrice. Kissed my lips and then started stroking fast I kept yelling and jumping in the bed. He was yelling too, the room was filled with our love making sounds and deep breaths. Still feeling my pussy wet when I remember those moments. We then changed positions he loves doggy style and that's what we did next. When he started tiring I came above him. I sat on his dick in my pussy and started jumping. Chap chap chap chap chap this sound filled the room and our yelling. My bubs were jumping up and down and he held my hips tightly. It was after that long sex hour that he said I am about to cum again. He feels awesome when I drink his cum and I like to make him happy like that of sexual pleasure is all about making your partner enjoy sex and after course. So I again asked him to let me suck it from the dick.

This time I lay down in bed he sat over my chest and put his long dick in my mouth which I sucked hard. Swallowing all the cum from his dick. He kept yelling and jumping in joy. Ohh I love watching him like this. We then went to the washroom and I made him pee. Of course I drink that too. Then I washed my pussy and came back at the bed he was waiting for another round and I enjoyed it once more.

After a very long time we that day had such a nice time and let me be open and clear we had erotic sex not once but twice in a row and I made him piss and cum all in my mouth which he and I enjoyed a lot.

All that he now use to do is just shake his dick and it makes me hungry for his dick.

That's my first story, I hope you all enjoyed it. All my intention to share it is for those who have lost those days of sexual pleasure. I will suggest you to find the most exciting way of love making (sex) for your partner and revive your love life again. Good luck and happy sex hours.