How I Made You My Slut

Story Info
Your curiosity of bondage gets you in trouble.
2k words
4.22
50.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounds like you are a very curious girl and like to play with toys. Over the years I have acquired a giant box full of toys and restraints. If I were closer I would have to find out where you lived. Sneak over one day and unlock a window. I would leave my box of toys on your doorstep for you to find and then just set back and wait.

I have a feeling being the curious little slut that you are when you found the box and saw what was inside and didn't see anyone around you would take it inside and lock the door behind you. You would find a locking collar, a locking ballgag, a full hood with no eyes, a pair of latex vibrating panties, a tight latex cat suit, and a pair of locking heels, and not to forget several pairs of sturdy handcuffs. You know you would want to try them out. And I know you are smart and would check the keys to the locks first to make sure they work so I would make sure to put the keys in the box.

I'm sure it wouldn't be long before you are laying on your floor tightly bound and helpless with the panties humming between your legs. This is like Christmas for you. You waste no time. You pick up the handcuffs and all the other locks and make sure all of the keys work. Obviously someone had delivered all of this to the wrong house. You think to yourself, well there is no return address to send them back. You can't just leave this sort of stuff laying on your doorstep for someone to find. You are already getting wet from just opening the box, seeing what was inside, and holding the sturdy cuffs. You don't want to steal anyone's stuff, but you really don't have a choice but to keep it anyway. Plus, by now you are starting to get soaked from excitement and can't wait but to try this stuff on.

Knowing that the keys work, you get to work. You strip off all of your clothes right there in the middle of your living room. The first thing you do is pick up the ballgag and buckle it tightly being your head. You have always wondered what it was like to wear one while watching bondage videos on your computer. Picking up one of the small padlocks, you find the slot in the buckle and click it shut. Testing it out, all you get is faith mmmph sounds around the gag. You can't wait to feel the latex catsuit on your skin, but you know you have to put on the panties first. You struggle to get the tight sticky latex up your legs, but soon the panties are in place. Saving the batteries, you wait to turn them on. Next is the catsuit. Harder than the panties where to get on, you slide the suit up one leg at a time. It's a challenge to work the suit over your arms and body at the same time but you eventually get it done. Pulling the zipper closed at the back the suit is almost like a second set of skin. You love the feel and the smell. Your body is covered from the tall neck of the suit to your cute toes in tight shiny black latex. You perky now excited and hard nipples look amazing under the latex. You wish your body always looked like this. Next you pick up the collar and buckle it around your latex covered neck. Not too tight, but tight enough to give you that helpless, controlled, secure feeling. Another lock is snapped into place. Next is the heels. 6" shiny black pumps. You slide them onto your ridiculously gorgeous latex covered feet and wrap the attached leather straps around your ankles and lock them shut. As if the sticky latex on your feet wouldn't hold the heels in place, now with the straps locked shut, they won't be coming off without the key. Now it's time for the first pair of cuffs. You ratchet them shut around each ankle. You attach a the small chain, maybe 3 feet long to the cuffs, then you grab the hood and work it over your head. You are now in the dark but you manage to zip the hood up and work it down to your collar. Now it's time for the fun part. You turn on the vibrating panties and zip up the crotch hole of the suit. Laying on your stomach you bend your knees and clip the other end of the chain to the back of your collar using another padlock to hold it in place. Not being able to see, you fumble for the last pair of handcuffs and don't hesitate before you change your mind to lock your hands being your back. Between the vibratory buzzing away between your legs and the feel of the last cuff ratcheting tightly closed around your wrist, you instantly squirm and moan into your gag with your first orgasm.

You are in heaven not worrying about being caught because you know the door is locked and the keys to your freedom are laying right next to you. All you have to do is focus on your fantasies. While you are working on your second orgasm and moaning loudly into your tight ballgag fantasizing about being held captive by a horny man and kept and trained as a sex slave, little do you know or can hear me slipping into your bedroom window.

You could be the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. Squirming, drooling in your gag, moaning and helpless, jerking from orgasms. I reach down and pick the key to your handcuffs up and put them in my pocket.

I wonder how many orgasms you are going to go for before you start to look for the key to free yourself. As I set and enjoy watching you enjoy yourself I also debate on how long I will let you look for the key before I surprise you and let you know you now belong to me. Forever.

Still laying there after a little over a hour hearing you moan and cry between orgasms wiggling around on the floor I can't take it anymore. My cock has been rock hard for too long and something needs to be done about it. You look absolutely gorgeous bound and helpless in the tight latex cat suit, your shiny black heels, and those sexy latex stockings.

I go outside to my truck and bring back a bag with a few items in it. From the bag I grab my computer and set it up next to your cell phone on a nearby table. I hook up the webcam, point and focus it in your direction, and hit the record button. Then I go back and grab my hood and put it over my head. You don't need to know who I am yet.

I kneel down behind you and reach down and unzip the crotch of your cat suit. For the first time in a hour you go completely still and quiet. You realize you aren't alone. I can't even imagine what is going through your mind right now, the shock. I pull out your vibratory and turn it off. You are soaking wet from the several orgasms you have had over the last hour. The juices running down your latex stockings makes me even harder as I take a few licks.

I move to your head and unlock and unzip your hood. You face is insanely sexy as I pull the hood off and see the sweat, and tears that were hiding under the hood. Your eyes adjust and you see your captor for the first time. You can't see me smiling under my hood as I see how scared, confused, but yet excited your eyes look. You still can't say anything because of the ballgag in your mouth.

I clip a leash to your collar and pull your head up so that you are looking me in the eyes.

"Now you little slut, I have been watching you for a long time. You are a little tease. I knew that box of toys would make you curious because watching you I have learned how naughty you are. I thought it was time to teach you a lesson. Now, I have the only keys to you escape in my pocket. If you want out of all of this you are going to obey me. If not I'll leave you and walk right out the door for your friends to find you. Now I am going to take out your gag and you aren't going to make a noise. You are just going to obey. Do you understand me? You only get one chance and I'm absolutely serious. So?"

As tears begin to run down your face again you nod your head yes and I hear a little "Mmmph" from behind your gag.

Knowing you get the point I unlock your gag and remove it from your mouth. You don't dare say a word even though you have so much to say.

"Good girl."

It's a little too early to get too started on your training, we will have plenty of time for that soon, and I have to leave soon but I'm not leaving yet with my cock ready to explode. I need to get off. You just stair as I kneel in front of you and unzip my pants. I pull out my cock, "you know what to do, don't fight or else I leave with the key".

Dreading having your friends find me, you take my thriving cock in your mouth and get to work. It doesn't take long before I'm ready to cum, so I grab your leash and pull your mouth deep over me so you can't back off. You feel me start to twitch in your mouth and feel hot cum hitting the back of your through as you gag. After a few seconds I pull out and shoot one last load all over your cute face.

I don't say a word, put my cock away, lock your gag and hood back on over your cum covered face and you can't see again. Only set and taste my cum stuck in your mouth. I walk to the table, save the video and put my stuff away. I pick up your cell phone and flip to the contacts and snap a screen shot of all of your friends and family's phone numbers and email addresses and text copies to my phone. You have no idea I am doing this under your hood. I leave a steel chastity belt next to your phone. Then I put all of my stuff back in my truck, walk back in one more time and drop the keys to your restraints in your hand quickly walking back out the door and leaving in my truck.

It takes you a good half hour to get out of your predicament. Exhausted and still confused and glad it's all over the first thing you do is walk over to your phone and check to see if anyone had texted you while you were occupied. You see a text from a strange number with the contact name (Master) and open it. You watch the video and start to get wet yet again. Then you see some attached pictures and open them. Tears start to roll down your face as you see all the info of all the people you know knowing that I have the video and now can send it to all of your friends if I wanted to. You know this isn't over You read the last message...

"You were a good little slut today. MY SLUT! You will soon be getting more texts and I expect you to read them and follow the instructions promptly. I own you now. You are my property and you WILL obey."

You just stand there with fear and confusion, but yet again your panties become soaked.