How I Met Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me passionately, I could feel her hard nipples through my shirt. My cock responded by raising a little tent in my pants.

Jenn moaned slightly in my mouth and rubbed her mound against my trapped cock, causing me to moan deeply too.

- Let's go to your room before I make a mess in my pants, I whispered.

- Good call, I wouldn't want to waste that erection of yours.

She grabbed me by my cock and quickly walked us over to her room. Once inside she started unbuttoning my shirt while caressing me. When all the buttons were undone, she continued moving down, sitting down on her knees, starting to unbutton my pants.

When my pants were undone and fell to my feet, she pulled my boxers down too. She seemed to admire my cock for a few seconds, as it sprang up, jerking slightly. Then she grabbed it and put it in her mouth, sucking hard on the head.

- Ooooooooooh, I moaned. Looking down at her, I noticed that Jenn had her other hand down at her pussy, masturbating.

She continued sucking and slightly jerking me with her hand for a little while, my cock growing harder by each stroke. I was starting to moan.

- Will you make love to me, lover man? She asked, with a sort of puppy dog look on her eyes.

- How could I ever refuse you, beautiful?

With that, I helped her up standing, while stepping out of my pants. We kissed tenderly, her breasts with their large protrouding nipples pushing at my chest, her pussy mound pushing at my groin, I could feel the wetness in her bush. My cock was trapped between her thighs. Her body was hot, her arms around me tenderly caressing me, my hands on her back carefully moving downwards.

It felt like heaven already, but neither of us were satisfied with this, we had an urge that needed to be filled. I sighed.

- Tell me that you love me, Jennifer said.

- I love you beyond all else in this world, I replied.

I could feel precum dripping from my cock. Obviously it dripped onto Jennifers leg, because she got a panicked look in her eyes for a moment.

- No, don't worry, I didn't come yet.

She sighed of relief.

- I need you in me, now! She grabbed my rock hard cock and guided it to her wet pussy. She moaned as my head slid inside of her.

She walked me a few steps backwards and then carefully pushed us both down on the bed, making sure that I didn't slide out of her.

- I hope you don't mind me being on top?

- Why would I mind having the gorgeous woman who I happen to be madly in love with being on top when we make love?

With that, she started gyrating her hips, again kissing me. After just a short while we were both breathing heavily.

- Suck my nipples, Jenn commanded.

I quickly obliged, taking a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard while gently massaging the other nipple, then switched.

- Ahhhhhhg, they're so sensitive!

- Am I hurting you, should I stop? I asked,

- Oh, god no!! Please suck more, and try twisting the other nipple a little.

Doing so, she climaxed immediately, sitting up, arching her back as she pumped her pussy up and down my cock hard as she road out her orgasm. Somehow, I managed to hold back.

She slumped down, lying on top of me, exhausted but with a broad grin on her face. I kissed her forehead, my cock still rock hard but now absolutely still inside her pussy.

After a minute or two of heavy breathing, she regained her senses.

- You didn't come, did you? She said, looking a little confused.

- No, I kinda hope that you'll want to take another go soon, it was heavenly. I smiled.

She needed no further encouragement, as soon as her breathing was back to normal she started very very slowly, riding up and down my cock, moaning as she did.

She was obviously very sensitive from her previous orgasm.

Her pace started to increase and soon we were humping towards each other in synchronization.

Jenn closed her eyes in pleasure, a big grin on her face.

Soon after this I felt a familiar sensation in my balls.

- I'm cumming, I groaned.

Jenn immedeately started fucking me faster and twisted her own nipples, making herself cum again while my sperm was still pumping through my cock. Her slippery pussy walls grasped my cock, intensifying my pleasure further. I groaned loudly.

We both lied down looking deeply into each others eyes, breathing heavily, carefully caressing each others bodies, whispering loving words.

My cock shrinked and slowly slid out of Jenns pussy. She had fallen asleep from exhaustion and pleasure, I took her in my arms, and soon I too fell asleep.

We both woke from the sound of a car on the grovel driveway.

At first we both panicked, trying to untangle from each other, then Jennifer started giggling.

- It'll be fine, Jennifer said, they know better than to come looking for us, that'd only cause embarassment. Lets shower quickly and then go talk to them.

And so we did. I put my clothes back on and Jenn dressed in a nice summer dress, and so we went looking for Ralph and Karen.

Soon we found them in the garden, preparing dinner.

- Hi! we chimed.

- Hi there, lovebirds, Karen said.

- Hi guys, Ralph followed

- Wanna join us for dinner, Jeff? Or did you two have plans? Ralph asked.

- There's more than enough food for all of us, Karen filled in.

- No, we didn't have anything planned, so that'd be terrific, I said, looking at Jenn for confirmation. She nodded happily, so I assume that she was alright with my lack of planning.

It was a nice warm evening and we had a simple but great dinner in the garden.

Afterwards, Karen suggested that we'd all go to the beach, have some icecream, and take a stroll in the sunset...

We had a great time, all of us talking and laughing, almost like a big family.

As Fred grew tired, Ralph and Karen went back home to put him to bed. I and Jenn decided to stay behind on the beach.

We strolled along the water line, holding hands, happily discussing us, the universe and everything.

It was very romantic and we stopped there, just holding each other, kissing for a while.

When it was getting dark and a little chilly, I took Jenn back to Ralph's house.

- Today was fantastic, I couldn't have imagined it while I was still at work, bored to death. I said.

- You liked my little surprise?

- Yeah, I grinned. Even though I love you no matter what you wear... or don't wear... it was very sexy.

- I was a little afraid that you would find it to be lacking sophistication. Jennifer said, sounding somewhat relieved.

- Sophistication is not always everything, especially when madly in love and horny as hell, I laughed.

- It's a good thing we feel the same way about this. I'm glad that you just think of us as madly in love and horny, I've been a little afraid that you think that I'm crazy.

- In that case we're both crazy, I said, kissing Jenn on her forehead.

- Are you in this just for the sex?

- Why do you ask that? I'm in love with you, I love your personality as well as your looks, and yes, I love the sex too, but that alone wouldn't make me feel the way I do about you.

- That's so sweet. Flattery will get you everywhere. You know that, right? Jenn joked.

- I suspected as much, I said, now go inside before you get me all worked up again! I said, smiling.

- Oh, I'd love you all worked up, she said looking at the slight bulge in my pants... But I'm already a little sore.

- Poor girl... now get out, already! I said, and kissed her with a smack. Then tickled her a little in the side.

- Alright, alright, I'm going, she laughed.

She jumped out of the car and ran over to the front door, then turned around and blew me a kiss before going inside.

God, I loved her. I just sat there looking at where she had been for a few minutes, before I started the engine again and drew back home.

To be continued...

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 5 years ago
Fourteen year’s later...

And they have yet to have their second date. Meanwhile protagonist has been taking remedial grammar lessons. Hope springs eternal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
story was very interesting

Jeff your story was really interesting i enjoyed reading it keep up the good work

professor98professor98almost 19 years ago
Jeff, you have a good story line ...

Jeff, you have a good story line, however I don’t believe you are using it to its full potential. I hope that you are no angry at my comments, as I believe you have a good idea about what to want to say, you just aren’t sure of how to put it all down. I have shown several different methods of writing and creating descriptions, which may help the reader to see the direction in which you are leading them. Remember they only have your words to describe what you are attempting to show them. I believe you know your words and which are mine, if not, e-mail me and we can talk about it.

Everybody who reads Literotica is “Horny”, so you may wish to change your pseudonym, or just use “Jeff”. I only took it five pages into your story, as I believe it will give you enough with which to work. Good luck and keep burning up that keyboard.(Professor98). Should you ever forgive me for any of my negative comments, my e-mail is writer99@charter.net

How I Met Jennifer Ch. 01

by hornyjeff ©

__Disclaimer__

This story contains sexually explicit elements, if you are under 18 years of age, or whatever age any local laws dictate, you are urged to stop reading right away. The same goes for any people who dislike stories of this nature but somehow ended up with this one in front of them anyway.

Everything in this story was made up, so if there are any resemblances to real life persons or events, they just happened to exist in my imagination too.

The story is somewhat of the romantic sort, still with some explicit episodes. If you only want sex, it will definitely have too much story in-between, yet, if all you want is a romantic storyline, it probably goes too deep into the details.

Also, this is my first story of this kind, so take it for what it is... Feel free to send comments.

Jeff, this first part is superfluous, Literotica has already posted everything you are saying. It is wasting the reader’s time.

Still here? Goody! (silly)

__Background__

At the point where this story starts, I was still unmarried and without a steady girlfriend. My family and closest friends had a tendency to make hints about this, probably thinking that it was time to settle down.

This is another waste of time. The reader will know when you begin the story. You don’t have to lead them into it.

However, this lack of female company was in a sense self-inflicted, I worked too much and went out too little, me (my) being shy didn't really help the situation either.

Try writing third person. It will allow you to delve into the heads of all of your characters and it gives the reader a since of anonymity, instead of an individual sitting there with you talking to them. Try it; you will have more latitude in your writing. Third person is simple. Instead of using the letter “I” all of the time, the word “he” or “she” is used. See below.

The lack of female company was in a sense self-inflicted. Jeff knew that he worked too much and went out to little. His being shy didn’t really help the situation either.

__Ch. 1: Meeting her__ Dump these things “___” They are distracting.

There I was, in one of the festivities (festivities indicates a town party similar to Cinco de Mayo or something of that nature.) that I hadn't been able to back out of, a small party at an old friend's house.

Jeff was frustrated. He didn’t like parties of any kind; but his long time school buddy and business partner, Ralph had invited him and he wasn’t able to turn him down.

This backs up the earlier statement that her was shy. It also shows that Ralph was a friend for which he would do a lot.

My friend's name was Ralph, we were of about the same age. We had first gotten to know each other at school, it must have been 15 years ago. Now we were working together on a small firm that we had started together after finishing school.

The previous sentence is convoluted, and most of it is unnecessary. Never use the word "gotten".

When Jeff and Ralph graduated college, the started a small (what kind of firm) dot com business, and began working together.

A firm indicates lawyers or something more than a small business.

Anyway, Ralph lived together with his lovely wife, Karen, and a four year

old son, Fred.

PLEASE NEVER START WITH “ANYWAY” AS IT SOUNDS AS THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN INTRUPTED, OR YOU ARE EIGHT YEARS OLD.

The weather was lovely this day, all the guests were out in the garden, drinking wine and (take out generally) mingling. The process of mingling is a general one.

Jeff walked through the house and saw that everyone was in the garden. He grabbed a drink, which he really needed, and went out to join the guests under the beautiful blue sky.

I was, as usual, mostly (the word “sticking” denotes glue) to the people I already knew even though I knew that I probably should break that habit.

Try not to use the same word in the same sentence. “knew”

Although Jeff knew that making new friends would probably be good for their business, he still gravitated to the people with whom he was comfortable. Shows his problem with his shyness.

Suddenly a young woman came out of the house, immediately catching my eye. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and looked stunning in the summer dress she was wearing. “Suddenly” he saw a truck bearing down on him. Not a girl.

Jeff stood there bored, mindlessly chatting with an elderly lady, who was an old friend of Ralph’s family, and an investor in their company. The veranda door opened and out steeped a beautiful girl in her mid-twenties, her light blue summer dress, caught the wind and flew up a little, revealing her well shaped legs. She could have been a swimsuit model in “SPORTS ILLUSTRATED”.

Her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, flowed like corn silk in the warm summer breeze, and everyone watched mesmerized when she smiled.

Jeff your idea is good, however in a story, you should let the reader observe what you see. It must be interesting or, they will leave and find something, which is interesting. Check the Supermarket shelves full of hair dye. I don’t believe they have the color “hazel” for hair. There are hazel eyes however. Try to use mental illustrations, with which the readers are usually familiar. Most guys know of the gorgeous models in the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated, as there wives will usually let them read that.

If you used playboy or hustler, many men do not have that privilege. Watch your words. Although the word “great” was used correctly, more or less, you must ask yourself what each word might bring to mind. Great makes me think of something very large, (not a young woman) or “Tony the Tiger” advertising a sugar coated cereal.

How cute was her face? Well, everyone watched mesmerized when she smiled. Most of the women secretly wanted to leave the party; as she was so cute that they could not compete. One woman even commented to he husband that he should close his mouth, as the flies were looking for a moist place to land.

She had long, flowing, hazel hair, a cute face, and, as any guy who was paying attention must have noticed, her body looked great too. She was very natural looking,

“not thread thin like a model.” Good illustration of what I’m trying to explain.

"Younger than me, but not enough to be indecent," I thought to myself.

"Not that it matters, she probably already has a boyfriend, or will dislike me for some yet unknown reason," I reasoned.

Ok, another convoluted sentence.

How about, “Jeff saw that she was younger than he, but not enough to be illegal.” This sentence now shows she was at least over eighteen, and he wasn’t a child molester. ‘Not that it mattered anyway,’ he thought, ‘as she probably already had a boyfriend, or would dislike him for some other yet unknown reason.’ Single line quotes for thoughts. (‘ not “)

I had been talking to Karen at this point, but when I wasn't answering any more, she turned around to see what it was that I was staring at. Yes, I was staring, I couldn't help it.

When Jeff abruptly stopped talking mid sentence, the woman who had his attention turned to see where his new interest lay. Embarrassed as he was, he could not bring himself to stop staring at the girl. The lady smiled, knowingly, remembering a much younger time.

Karen followed my eyes and saw the girl walking down the steps from their front door, (couldn’t be their front door as they were all in the garden in the back of the house. Most people, unless they are "hillbillies" don’t hold parties in their front yard.) then turned back and smiled knowingly at me.

I suddenly came back to reality; blushing slightly from the look Karen had given me. The girl, however, didn't seem to have noticed, which was a bit of a relief to me.

Jeff was relieved when he realized the young girl had not seen him gaping at her.

“I see that you noticed Jennifer”, Karen said. Quote marks when somebody is speaking

“Uhh, yeah!”

“Do you think she is pretty?” Karen teased.

“God yes!” he said a blush on his face.

She's pretty, eh, (the word “eh” is reserved only for old sea captains and old cowboys) Karen teased, knowing very well that I would have just dropped the subject as quickly as possible if I were to choose.

This is as far as I could go with my time constraints. If you believe any of my comments have been in anyway helpful, and you would like some additional constructive criticism, you have my e-mail address. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Jeff, you have a good story line ...

Jeff, you have a good story line, however I don’t believe you are using it to its full potential. I hope that you are no angry at my comments, as I believe you have a good idea about what to want to say, you just aren’t sure of how to put it all down. I have shown several different methods of writing and creating descriptions, which may help the reader to see the direction in which you are leading them. Remember they only have your words to describe what you are attempting to show them.

Everybody who reads Literotica is “Horny”, so you may wish to change your pseudonym, or just use “Jeff”. I only took it five pages into your story, as I believe it will give you enough with which to work. Good luck and keep burning up that keyboard.(Professor98). Should you ever forgive me for any of my negative comments, my e-mail is writer99@charter.net

How I Met Jennifer Ch. 01

by hornyjeff ©

__Disclaimer__

This story contains sexually explicit elements, if you are under 18 years of age, or whatever age any local laws dictate, you are urged to stop reading right away. The same goes for any people who dislike stories of this nature but somehow ended up with this one in front of them anyway.

Everything in this story was made up, so if there are any resemblances to real life persons or events, they just happened to exist in my imagination too.

The story is somewhat of the romantic sort, still with some explicit episodes. If you only want sex, it will definitely have too much story in-between, yet, if all you want is a romantic storyline, it probably goes too deep into the details.

Also, this is my first story of this kind, so take it for what it is... Feel free to send comments.

Jeff, this first part is superfluous, Literotica has already posted everything you are saying. It is wasting the reader’s time.

Still here? Goody! (silly)

__Background__

At the point where this story starts, I was still unmarried and without a steady girlfriend. My family and closest friends had a tendency to make hints about this, probably thinking that it was time to settle down.

This is another waste of time. The reader will know when you begin the story. You don’t have to lead them into it.

However, this lack of female company was in a sense self-inflicted, I worked too much and went out too little, me (my) being shy didn't really help the situation either.

Try writing third person. It will allow you to delve into the heads of all of your characters and it gives the reader a since of anonymity, instead of an individual sitting there with you talking to them. Try it; you will have more latitude in your writing. Third person is simple. Instead of using the letter “I” all of the time, the word “he” or “she” is used. See below.

The lack of female company was in a sense self-inflicted. Jeff knew that he worked too much and went out to little. His being shy didn’t really help the situation either.

__Ch. 1: Meeting her__ Dump these things “___” They are distracting.

There I was, in one of the festivities (festivities indicates a town party similar to Cinco de Mayo or something of that nature.) that I hadn't been able to back out of, a small party at an old friend's house.

Jeff was frustrated. He didn’t like parties of any kind; but his long time school buddy and business partner, Ralph had invited him and he wasn’t able to turn him down.

This backs up the earlier statement that her was shy. It also shows that Ralph was a friend for which he would do a lot.

My friend's name was Ralph, we were of about the same age. We had first

gotten to know each other at school, it must have been 15 years ago. Now

we were working together on a small firm that we had started together

after finishing school.

The previous sentence is convoluted, and most of it is unnecessary. Never use the “word” gotten.

When Jeff and Ralph graduated college, the started a small (what kind of firm) dot com business, and began working together.

A firm indicates lawyers or something more than a small business.

Anyway, Ralph lived together with his lovely wife, Karen, and a four year

old son, Fred.

PLEASE NEVER START WITH “ANYWAY” AS IT SOUNDS AS THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN INTRUPTED, OR YOU ARE EIGHT YEARS OLD.

The weather was lovely this day, all the guests were out in the garden,

drinking wine and (take out generally) mingling. The process of mingling is a general one.

Jeff walked through the house and saw that everyone was in the garden. He grabbed a drink, which he really needed, and went out to join the guests under the beautiful blue sky.

I was, as usual, mostly (the word “sticking” denotes glue) to the people I already knew even though I knew that I probably should break that habit.

Try not to use the same word in the same sentence. “knew”

Although Jeff knew that making new friends would probably be good for their business, he still gravitated to the people with whom he was comfortable.

Shows his problem with his shyness.

Suddenly a young woman came out of the house, immediately catching my eye. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and looked stunning in the summer

dress she was wearing. “Suddenly” he saw a truck bearing down on him. Not a girl.

Jeff stood there bored, mindlessly chatting with an elderly lady, who was an old friend of Ralph’s family, and an investor in their company. The veranda door opened and out steeped a beautiful girl in her mid-twenties, her light blue summer dress, caught the wind and flew up a little, revealing her well shaped legs. She could have been a swimsuit model in “SPORTS ILLUSTRATED”.

Her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, flowed like corn silk in the warm summer breeze, and everyone watched mesmerized when she smiled.

Jeff your idea is good, however in a story, you should let the reader observe what you see. It must be interesting or, they will leave and find something, which is interesting. Check the Supermarket shelves full of hair dye. I don’t believe they have the color “hazel” for hair. There are hazel eyes however. Try to use mental illustrations, with which the readers are usually familiar. Most guys know of the gorgeous models in the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated, as there wives will usually let them read that.

If you used playboy or hustler, many men do not have that privilege. Watch your words. Although the word “great” was used correctly, more or less, you must ask yourself what each word might bring to mind. Great makes me think of something very large, (not a young woman) or “Tony the Tiger” advertising a sugar coated cereal.

How cute was her face? Well, everyone watched mesmerized when she smiled. Most of the women secretly wanted to leave the party; as she was so cute that they could not compete. One woman even commented to he husband that he should close his mouth, as the flies were looking for a moist place to land.

She had long, flowing, hazel hair, a cute face, and, as any guy who was paying attention must have noticed, her body looked great too. She was very natural looking, “not thread thin like a model.” Good illustration of what I’m trying to explain.

"Younger than me, but not enough to be indecent," I thought to myself.

"Not that it matters, she probably already has a boyfriend, or will dislike me for some yet unknown reason," I reasoned.

Ok, another convoluted sentence.

How about, “Jeff saw that she was younger than he, but not enough to be illegal.” This sentence now shows she was at least over eighteen, and he wasn’t a child molester. ‘Not that it mattered anyway,’ he thought, ‘as she probably already had a boyfriend, or would dislike him for some other yet unknown reason.’ Single line quotes for thoughts. (‘ not “)

I had been talking to Karen at this point, but when I wasn't answering any

more, she turned around to see what it was that I was staring at. Yes, I

was staring, I couldn't help it.

When Jeff abruptly stopped talking mid sentence, the woman who had his attention turned to see where his new interest lay. Embarrassed as he was, he could not bring himself to stop staring at the girl. The lady smiled, knowingly, remembering a much younger time.

Karen followed my eyes and saw the girl walking down the steps from their front door, (couldn’t be their front door as they were all in the garden in the back of the house. Most people, unless they are hillbillies don’t hold parties in their front yard.) then turned back and smiled knowingly at me.

I suddenly came back to reality; blushing slightly from the look Karen had given me. The girl, however, didn't seem to have noticed, which was a bit of a relief to me. Jeff was relieved when he realized the young girl had not seen him gaping at her.

“I see that you noticed Jennifer”, Karen said. Quote marks when somebody is speaking

“Uhh, yeah!”

“Do you think she is pretty?” Karen teased.

“God yes!” he said a blush on his face.

She's pretty, eh, (the word “eh” is reserved only for old sea captains and old cowboys) Karen teased, knowing very well that I would have just dropped the subject as quickly as possible if I were to choose.

This is as far as I could go with my time constraints. If you believe any of my comments have been helpful, and you would like some additional constructive criticism, you have my e-mail address. Good Luck.

opelsopelsalmost 19 years ago
Well done

Loved the sex in the restroom, very hot! Great story, keep it up!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories