How I Met My Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
The night continues.
1.8k words
4.49
22.2k
20
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
929 Followers

I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, I know it's probably hard to believe from reading my story, but I am. However I knew this new relationship was built on my being a dirty fucking slut so I snapped myself into a kinkier frame of mind.

There would be plenty of time for romance as our relationship developed, 'tonight is not one of them' I thought to myself as I got back into character.

I looked at Dan wickedly.

"Back to the bukkake room!" I ordered him.

As we walked back in I noticed Orlene and Carl were in a shower. There was a queue of about four guys leading up the spiral staircase, awaiting their turn while a big black man was stood on top masturbating into the cubicle.

Carl was down on his knees licking Orlene's hairy snatch. She still had her strap on attached, but it was lifted up and she was casually slapping it over Carl's head as he licked away.

The black man suddenly upped his pace and shot a big load into the shower and all over Orlene's head.

"Thank you Mistress Orlene." He said as he shuffled past the queue of men, back down the stairs.

Orlene then caught sight of Dan and I, she beckoned us into the cubicle. It was a tight squeeze, the four of us in there, but we managed to get in.

I ordered Dan to get to work on my, by now, very wet twat with his tongue. He got to his knees next to Carl and began licking.

Oh my god, I needed my pussy servicing and that was the best start.

The boys did a great job licking us out as Orlene and I stood and shared a passionate kiss. It wasn't long before several dollops of hot cum hit my head as Orlene stuck her tongue down my throat. I didn't even look up to see who they came from.

Then another, and another. They kept coming until the four of us were covered in the ejaculate of half a dozen or more guys.

I couldn't help myself looking up once or twice and catching some square in the face. It's even hotter being cum on from a height, you can feel it hit you harder.

Then Orlene came, she held her hand firmly on Carl's head as she pushed her gorgeous, hairy cunt into his face, letting out a big scream as she did so.

This set me off and I did the same to Dan, his amazing tongue brought me to an equally amazing orgasm as another man shot his jizz into my hair.

Dan and Carl licked the cum of our bodies as we recovered, moving up to our mouths in unison and kissing us.

Orlene then suggested we leave the boys alone in the shower, after all it was in the 'Anything goes" area of the room.

I took a seat close by to get a good view as Dan and Carl stood in the shower. Dans little penis still sticking up out of his shorts. David was still around so he came and sat next to me.

Orlene climbed to the top of the stairs and began jerking a guy off, she stood behind him, and reached her hand round, wanking his big dick over the boys heads.

"Jessica!" She shouted down to me. "Are you going to order that worthless fucking cuckold of yours to get down on his knees so Carl can put his cock in his mouth?"

I was a bit taken aback by her question, but nonetheless adhered to her demand.

"Dan, you heard the woman, pull Carl's pants down and let him fuck your mouth you worthless piece of shit." I said, David was laughing his head off as he sat beside me.

Carl already had his pants down, he must have been anxious to put his cock in Dan's mouth. I was impressed by the length of his shaft as it popped out of his trousers semi erect and ready for Dan. He didn't have a bad sized dick for a submissive cuck.

Dan knelt down and grabbed hold of Carl's dick, looking at me as he did so. His gag still forcing his mouth open for Carl.

"Well, what are you waiting for, put it in your mouth." I instructed. David put his hand on my naked pussy as I watched on and Orlene continued to jerk the guy off above the shower.

Dan watched David's hand run over my cunt as Carl put his cock in his mouth, every so often he glanced up at me to see what I was doing.

I parted my legs to allow David's fingers to explore my pussy. Then I noticed The man Orlene was wanking off start to cum.

She jerked the big dick into the shower, missing Carl and landing on Dans head as Carl pushed his cock into Dan's mouth.

"Next" Orlene demanded, dismissing the previous cummer. Another man stepped up.

Meanwhile David's fingers were working wonders on my clit as I watched my little cuck boy.

It took about five minutes for Carl's breathing to increase, he started to moan loudly as he pushed his cock into Dan's open mouth. I could tell he was about to cum in my mans mouth.

Not before another man came on him though. Carl looked up and opened his mouth at Orlene's request, as she made another man cum with her hand, tossing him into Carl's open mouth from above.

Then Carl came, holding his hand on Dans head, forcing his cum down his throat he shot his load into Dans mouth. He took his cock out and wiped it round Dans face as his orgasm subsided, then stepped out of the shower leaving Dan alone in there.

Dan was a mess, his hair was wet and matted with cum, his face dripping and his abused mouth still forced open by his gag.

He went to get out of the shower behind Carl.

"Not so fucking fast cuck boy!" Orlene took the words out of my mouth as I put my hand up to usher Dan back into the cubicle.

"I have a queue of three more men here who need somewhere to dispose of their semen, now stand there, look up at me and I'll see if I can aim their cum into your mouth."

Dan did as he was told, he stood there with his hands behind his back, his gag still forcing his dirty mouth open, looking up at Orlene as she gathered all three men around her.

Orlene stood between two guys as the third jerked off his long dick.

"Don't forget to give me some warning before you cum boys." She said as she stroked the two hard cocks either side of her. "I want us to get as much as we can in that dirty little cunts mouth, understood?" The men all nodded in unison.

"Daniel, watch your friend play with your little whore of a girlfriend's cunt until I order you to look up and take one of these loads." Orlene instructed.

I thought I'd give Dan a bid of a show as he stood there watching David play with my pussy. I pulled David's big dick out again and played with it, not taking my eyes off Dan for a second.

"I love you!" I mouthed at Dan as I stroked his friends enormous cock. I'd never said it before, but it felt right at that moment. It felt weird being that I was behaving like such a slut, but strangely fitting for our very odd relationship. Obviously Dan couldn't mouth anything back as he still had his gag on.

After a minute or so one of the guys announced that he was cumming.

"Oh yeah." He shouted as Orlene positioned him directly above Dan. "Oh fuck." He yelled as she twisted her beautiful little hand around his shaft, aiming his fat cock downward as he ejaculated straight into Dans open mouth.

I came too at watching this, David's hand sent me to orgasm, which I think Dan caught the tail end of as he looked back down at me, wiping some excess spunk from his forehead.

Before Dan could even gather himself the next guy announced he was about to cum.

"Daniel, look up here now you fucking cum bucket." Orlene yelled as she readied the next cock.

"Me too." Shouted the third man. And they both positioned themselves over Dans head as they sprayed their cum into his mouth. Orlene stood behind an reached between their legs to massage their balls as they came.

It was a sight to behold. I thought Dan was a mess before, but he certainly was now. He was covered from head to toe in the ejaculate of about twelve guys.

I let go of his friend's dick and walked over and gave Dan a big hug as he stepped out of the shower, I unfastened his gag and gave him a deep kiss, it was a sloppy, salty but beautiful kiss.

"Get a room you two." Orlene joked as she rejoined us. We all laughed at her humorous remark, which indicated that it was ok to do all these kinds of ridiculous, taboo things in front of every man and his wife, but to have a romantic moment with the person you love you had to 'get a room!'

One the way out of the Bukkake room there was a wall of showers, not the type of showers I'd seen so far, but proper showers with nice warm water.

Orlene and I stripped off and soaped ourselves down in front af a crowd. Dan went to do the same, only to be told in no uncertain terms by both myself and Orlene that he was to stay as he was.

"I want everyone to know what a little cum slut you've been as I walk you round the place." I said as I attached his collar and lead again. "Down on your knees doggy." I laughed as I led him back into the main room.

The five of us headed to the bar for another round of drinks, it was well past midnight by this point, but I sensed the night was only just getting going. I needed a rest so we sat in a booth by the bar for a while to recover and watched the debauchery continue around us.

"Where next? Asked Orlene.

"Well I haven't had chance to use this strap on yet." I smiled, looking at Dan wickedly as I stroked the plastic shaft.

"Me neither." Said Orlene, doing the same as she looked at Carl. "And Jessica, you've touched and tasted David's magnificent member, but you haven't had it inside you yet, and you really must." She said.

I looked at Dan who was still a mess, the cum drying on his face and hair.

"Yes I said looking into his eyes as I answered Orlene. "I really must."

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
929 Followers